Aside from this impacting the American elections does anyone here care about some Jews getting shot? because i don't

Aside from this impacting the American elections does anyone here care about some Jews getting shot? because i don't.

Attached: Not this shit again.jpg (618x597, 144K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vQzIMBRuq2w
youtu.be/DeAHtUEqf5o
youtube.com/watch?v=-7ldT3YL2Kw
youtube.com/watch?v=YEv25Ly7TPI
youtube.com/watch?v=n4axVYZ7NP8
youtube.com/watch?v=UiByfiwqXR4
youtube.com/watch?v=UdKqJYR_EVU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don’t give a shit. Why are people making such a big deal out of this

*wipes tears from eyes*

The official number is now 6,000,008 Jews that died in the holocaust

*blows nose*

It perpetuates the myth that the right is the violent side.

The left are the violent ones with Antifa etc

>be leftist
>call for violence against right wing
>Get literally btfo
Can't say they weren't warned

the most violent attack on jews in us history is a fraction of the people killed weekly in chicago. i couldn't care less really. why should i? even them saying that should tell everyone how fucking privileged kikes are

Couldnt care less

You will fucking pay for this dirty g*yim

Attached: d5c.jpg (297x365, 33K)

*Sobs*
Remember the 8,000,006 Holocaustites
*Sobs*

edgy

Yes I sympathize with these strangers. I think it's a shitty way to die. My grandmother and her children are religious and I can't imagine anything like that happening to them where they feel most safe. I talk a lot of shit about religion but most NPCs are all right.

like your flag, faggot

>because i don't.

Jow Forums is very entertaining right now

Attached: 1540581577621.png (647x648, 884K)

i'll go with taking a bullet over wasting away from cancer any day

Oh no, a 100+ IQ poster, abort, abort!!

ill go with not dying at the hands of a stranger while im at a place of worship. fuck the jews, but fuck this guy more

Attached: 1420923155120.png (342x245, 100K)

Thousands of people die from avoidable deaths every day, what is eight more people?

I think if I cared any less I'd convert into a black hole.

If thanks to the timing anyone still doesnt get what is played they might as well be too dumb for politics.

well yeah, fuck the shooter. saying i don't care about them getting shot doesn't equate to supporting the shooter.

>goy kills worshippers of an religion that time and time again have seek the total collapse of your culture and institutions for the same of money and power
How is this bad again?

"Do unto others as you'd have them do unto you."

"Act only according to that maxim whereby you can, at the same time, will that it should become a universal law."

You'd care it it happen to White people, wouldn't you?
and I say, you'd be totally justified in your outrage.

So why not extend some of that sort of consideration to them?

And, on a more practical level, wherever some portion of the population is ignored or disregarded, predators and potential monsters of all sorts use them for practice before they extend their malice elsewhere.

Those people were murdered when they were most vulnerable in their place of worship. I go to church and I'm always worried when someone I don't know shows up. I don't like it.

Why are you trying to be the left, with thinking and talk like that.

>impacting the american elections
only dumb niggers believe the MSM and allow their opinion to influence their vote.

Sage this cancerous thread

>Muh fawls flag

About a million or so of them died like 80 years ago, and they still bitch about it on a daily basis.

Not really, I mean, shootings in the USA are quite common aren't they? What would make this one unique?

no we just listen to russian fishwave which fucking rocks ass
youtube.com/watch?v=vQzIMBRuq2w
it's banned everywhere, the coast guard is already all up my ass. last week I had to go to the police station, they were questioning me about illegal lobsters. nice try though, I had marked all my lobster traps

>Do unto others as you'd have them do unto you
White people didn't want to bring and keep feeding the cattle/pest that is niggers, spics, communist and such, if that were the case then Jews or any other person with any other identity you could think of would be justified in taking is out but it is not the case.

It's mostly Jow Forums making a big deal of this rather than the mainstream because of this board's obsession with jews

They might use it to drive censorship and gun control.
I mean these fuckhead kikes get white people killed all the time with their support for illegal immigration, not sure why I'm supposed to care about this.

Right so who was that guy in Charlottesville that ran over protesters?

Are you happy though?

Attached: Thrifty.webm (1920x1040, 577K)

A fed

NPCs will be outraged in twitter but us normies will 'meh' at it.

Meh - nope.

Blacks shoot each other to death every day in St. Louis and Chicago.
No one gives a shit about them.
I don't see why I should care about this other shooting.

> Are you happy though?
It was only 8 Jews.....

I've heard its pretty much confirmed that this guy used Jow Forums so yeah I do care. The sites probably gonna end up going down like usual today or tomorrow. Fucking christ, can't these dumbass LARP shooters just do it on a monday so you don't ruin my weekend?

like bants aside, do you do that cocaine stuff down there?
we had our phase up here so when I was in my early 20ies I did that crap, tbqh overrated, I never really understood the fuss, but then you had the guys who smoked that shit.... they are fucked. I did it once, it was the worst shit I've ever been through, I couldn't move and that was just some coke on my joint, I hated it fuck that shit man

well that aside you and me can make a really lot of moneys, but...

He shot them while they were either raping or watching the raping and genital mutilation of little kikes. Dont you know what a bris is?

Kek because true

you don't think the right's continued attempts to take the high road have partially led us to where we are today?

homeless people will be freezing to death in my state within a month or two. how many homeless vets are there in this country? how many people have 9/11 responders have died from diseases related to their acts that day? how many people with poisoned water will died from that water? could sit here and list tragedies all day long. how many of those do you care about?

are us citizens killed by illegals less of a tragedy than this?

i'm not saying i'm glad it happened...

yeah, it sucks
i question the authenticity of the shooters identity and motives due to the proximity to the midterms, but honestly it sucks to be the people who die whether its some nutjob going full 1488 or a plant designed to make the right-wing look ridiculous
i dont know which one it is, hold me lads

Clinton funded by Soros is controlled by Jews and ZIONIST.

Soros believes in no god. he said it himself and has no emotion for human life, he just wants to make money.

You have to think for a moment who controls the narrative. free thinkers are not tinfoil hats.

Attached: 7456323.jpg (617x773, 123K)

Thats a tragedy that only a better cared for education system, and a more disciplined, knowledgeable, and numerous police force can solve.

Attached: 1539365004820.jpg (500x500, 39K)

Germans care

>*11

Attached: 1540506797612.jpg (255x177, 9K)

Yeah because muh optics.

Borat. Jews all clips.

youtu.be/DeAHtUEqf5o

Attached: 1540655334758.jpg (768x768, 93K)

no...

even if there really are people here who would want literally every jew to die, they'd have to be retarded (more than they already are) to be glad that this would happen now...

I'm actually Venezuelan so I wouldn't know, on the other hand, if you go to any park over here you'll find without failure potheads as far as the eye can see, shit smell awful and the people who do it look like full blow criminals, I agree that it should be legal but Jesus Christ do it in your house dude, not where kids go to play.

The left are your enemies and will call you names regardless of what you do. This changes nothing in that regard.

I think that this might actually make the Jews more cautious in their attacks on our people, still too early to tell. This might be the first time in American history that the Jews have actually felt fear.

youtube.com/watch?v=-7ldT3YL2Kw
youtube.com/watch?v=YEv25Ly7TPI
youtube.com/watch?v=n4axVYZ7NP8
youtube.com/watch?v=UiByfiwqXR4
youtube.com/watch?v=UdKqJYR_EVU

Attached: 1505709474043.jpg (942x966, 493K)

I'm wondering if these 10 deaths can be compared to the number of blacks killed over the weekend in cities like Chicago, Baltimore, Detroit, etc.
After determining the number of blacks killed, I'd like to see it brought to the attention of the BLM community that black murders are being overlooked while a few dead Jews are making national headlines, and bring up the fact that black lives only matter when it fits the political agenda of the leftists.

Pretty much. More people will die on my countries roads during a long weekend than Jews getting shot up in America.

How about our citizens being killed by illegals? Oftentimes in ways that are much more agonizing than a bullet? That's not tragic tho. No need for action when that happens.

my god shapeshifted here once too.
they hid in this sealskin, and when I got drunk and didn't pay attention. there were two cockroaches on the floor, there are no cockroaches on svalbard, it was jews trying to steal our fish, quite eloberate might I add. trying to frame seals, just to steal our fish. implying blame the seal, then the (((polar bear)))

You can find many videos of people mobbing vehicles on streets open for traffic and the vehicles accelerating through. That time this dumb game went too far and a fat chick had a heart attack. According to the media this is how a chilling right wing terror attack looks like.

this is monty python in the makin here, ffs. however that bruno shit, homo shit, that wasn't funny anymore, borat was extremely funny though

Attached: 1538615297363.jpg (324x385, 90K)

Exactly. And the fact that jews will endlessly kvetch over this while they force us to accept violence against our own makes me hate them.

KIKES ARE BLAMING MISSILE ATTACKS ON ASSAD AND PRO IRANIAN FORCES GET IN HERE WE ARE GOING TO WAR AGAIN

A little bird told me there are several mass shootings planned on election day, in primarily Democrat areas. Has anyone else heard anything else about this?

>EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE ON THIS BOARD IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS WEBSITE.

Because I wanted to win the midterms. Couldn’t use brain dead retards have waited until after the midterms to shoot Jews?

There is a group which is neither aligned with the left or the right. This matters to them. Given that that group are mostly swing voters makes this extra bad.

I only care because jews have way more political influence than some random niggers in a church.
Expect more gun grabbing legislation soon

Attached: 1540387392801.png (1657x2084, 2.31M)

Agreed, Sasha Cohan is getting pretty ballsy thee days. He's pushing it lol

I think it's really sad but I'm also Jewish and not a sociopath like half of Jow Forums.

I wonder how long it is now since the last time a nigger shot 8 or more cops yelling "kill all white people?"

I'm stil watching his hsit and I am shitting my pants, this is so funny. but oh I hope he don't go all retard politician. I tried to watch bruno, but I couldn't that was just too disgusting, borat was funny

Same here.

Honestly the only ones that really benefit when american jews get shot is Israel and ADL. The feed off the fear american jews have and neither would exist without maintaining a constant state of fear from american jews.

>oyyyy vayyyy think of the 6 grillion

Attached: 1535051150078.jpg (280x180, 12K)

hahahahahaha I watched all of it, my sides hahahaha lol
can't anymore
to much keks
too much

ugh where is general john cleese in this? we need john cleese they are destroying us here