The real reason why black men go for white women

And that is because so many black women throw themselves at white men, black men have no choice but to look elsewhere.

Seriously, black women fucking love white guys. It's a curious phenomenon. We all know that women like bad boys, and that they like men who aren't beta male pushovers. And to black females growing up, they have this idea that the white man is the embodiment of evil, they are the ultimate bad boy. And with that, they find them irresistible.

Attached: bwwm.jpg (2592x1456, 410K)

This is the main reason non-white men hate us

There is nothing hotter then WMBF

Attached: 1540619128994.jpg (500x749, 76K)

Except a white woman
On this I think all can agree
>White
>Asian
>Everythingelse

The contrast between jet black skin, hot pink pussy and big white cock pumping cum in is absolutely patrician

Attached: 1539764832535m.jpg (683x1024, 51K)

Attached: 1532311321017.jpg (600x600, 50K)

Attached: 1522625446289.jpg (494x849, 65K)

Attached: 1533838593197.png (1355x723, 1.36M)

You don't deserve that memeflag

>Black men jealous whites are taking their women

Wrong. They don't even like their own women.

>"Oh, yeah, Tryrone! I'm gonna take YOUR women in retaliation!"
>"Your loss, cracka lmaooooo 100 100 100 emoji"

stopmaking these fucking racemixing threads

it isnt somehow better when it's white men and black women

just stop it you fucking faggot

based leaf

Attached: 1531521902383.png (908x1070, 1.3M)

The only black people here are inbred somalis and they look awful.

Fuck off cuck. Jow Forums is not your stormvirgin hugbox

Attached: b16d038a71746b4605bd314d5f683108.jpg (1080x1080, 69K)

>, they have this idea that the white man is the embodiment of evil, they are the ultimate bad boy.

it's rather the opposite. White men are considered more responsible and reliable, better at holding a job and providing for a child

Attached: 765437891.jpg (669x960, 102K)

The person behind the race mixing threads, especially ones with Asian women goes by the alias of Spider Cop. He runs a discord server, wears a MAGA hat, but has an Asian girlfriend, yet says shit like 14/88.

>Against setting for a negress because low value and lazy
>Cuck

Who knew baltcucks were so stupid. Maybe we should have NATO fuck you in the ass a bit more.

I’m a moderately attractive black woman and I love conservative, white nationalist white men. I know it’s a little bit of a paradox, but oh well. White men are superior to all others and you’re the only ones I trust and feel safe with. I would never let any inferior seed into my womb. It’s for white men only. You’ve built civilization. Please don’t let other men tear it down.

Attached: FB_IMG_1534955021086.jpg (480x355, 19K)

Fuck off, beaner.

black women dont really desire us and we on a whole dont give two shits about them
blacks go for white women because they look at them as a upgrade because they hate themselves

How does that sentence mane any sense in your mcgreased brain, you holocaust class escapee.
Never mind, tell us in detail how does this make you feel.

Attached: b6984e2f2c3607a4856f1b8e1f1feb94.jpg (1049x1049, 88K)

Unironically true, black women graduate college at 2x the rate of black men.
Non-niggerish black women desperately seek an escape from their garbage culture and heritage. A lot of them hate black men more than the common white man does

keep pushing your jungle love, it's just going to be annoying and make anons want to avoid it

Attached: 1520235055376.jpg (450x600, 51K)

I want you. I will put my European-aryan seed in the African uterus and make aryan African hybrids. How do I contact you ;)

>that weeb tattoo
M8...

I can't wait to never interact with you "people" again.

Asian gfs are fine. Literally every culture has had warbrides user, women are a valuable resource. It’s letting foreign men settle in your lands thats batshit crazy.

Post jungle titties!

Nice confirmation bias. Just watch Jeremy Kyle on Youtube. You get some hideous white women on there, but does that prove that all white women are ugly?

Tfw you will never have a negress beg you to breed her nigga ass

>Wrong. They don't even like their own women.
Lmao who even told you that. Any picture on twitter that features a white man and black woman in a proximity of 10cm is already enough for a horde of black guys to absolutely lose their shit

hmu if you want anglo seed

Attached: 1540263346230.png (1106x1412, 2.05M)

notice how there is incredibly less whites in the word and this a good thing

Is that a picture or twins marrying twins?

>by being white you have peaked ultimate evil

This thread is a bait by JDL. You mix it you loose it forever, your kids with be third class mulatoes.
Even in the most diverse societies, White are on top, look at Brasil. Mixed nigglings are poor fags

Attached: 39137898_1798989583522218_4123028158729420800_n.jpg (692x960, 73K)

There is nothing wrong with genetic imperialism. If your incel stormvirgin ass lurked more you would know what Im talking about.

Attached: d03314790af5cbd0a1f6fe0bb7094a57.jpg (1080x1350, 91K)

Black women are the LEAST popular for all races.

>OK Cupid, an online dating site, processed the “messaging habits of almost a million people (...)
>•Men don’t write black women back. Or rather, they write them back far less often than they should. Black women reply the most, yet get by far the fewest replies. Essentially every race—including other blacks—singles them out for the cold shoulder.

Attached: Download.png (494x520, 33K)

Oh you poor thing. Its not like niggers didnt chase their women away calling them fat and ugly. You shot yourself in the foot nigger.
>dont have a choice but to look elsewhere
What a load of monkey shit.

Estonian bro is back lads. This will now be turned into a bleached thread, kek.

>babe...why do you have a folder full of pictures of black women on your computer?

Attached: 1517025545093.jpg (612x562, 43K)

GET *CLAP* YOU *CLAP* AN *CLAP* AFRICAN *CLAP* QUEEEN

This post (samefag) basically proves that if you are into black women you are into women all the other races don't want. So basically you're eating the leftover trash.

Attached: uu48jf6i1gu11.jpg (614x768, 125K)

and yet every ad on tv has a black man and a white woman. never ever ever ever EVER a white man and black woman.

okay so I'm not the only one who has noticed they all look like squirrels

Attached: somalilainen.jpg (317x372, 45K)

Why not? A lot of white men and black women are attracted to each other. You can’t stop it, deal with it. It’s much better than black males with white women.

Not news, not politics, read the fucking rules cunt!
Preferably, fuck off back to plebbit retard!
Sage goes in options fellas!

>He has never turned on a TV outside of grandpa's bunny ear TV set.

Are you fucking serious?

you can fund 14 concurrent Apollo programs every year (in modern dollars) with the same cost of food stamps in America

I’ll take Pocahontas over K pop star

As a non white male I can say this is delusional. As long as you aren't indian or East Asian you get the exotic factor as a non white male and white women become one of the easiest.

Not bad..

I cant see why people throw so much hate towards black folks calling them disgusting shit skins..
Like seriously who are some of you people trying to fool? Obviously there are some that aren't that appealing, that goes for all races, but there are some that look great in my opinion but still you gotta talk shit just cause they are black automatically projecting an premade image towards them because they are a different skin color..

Attached: fabel by burhan pawira 2.jpg (750x937, 175K)

based and nigresspilled

Attached: 1540498883121.jpg (500x501, 64K)

>CIAistryingtobrainwashEstoniansaboutthebenefitsofdiversity.jpg

Hello Estonian oil-driller.
Is everything alright? Hadn't seen you in a while.

> genetic imperialism
riiighttt

Attached: 1511422115545.png (444x444, 17K)

No

>wow...you guys sure are weirdos....
>do your black girlfriends know you fetishize them like this?

Attached: 1533298316452.jpg (612x534, 43K)

Look carefully. The attractive niggers are those that have white facial features.
They certainly exist, but they are rare and in any case not worth shitting your genetic lineage over.

Yes and no.
Opposites attract. Just like all the weaboos here who fantasize over asian waifus. Or Koreans dating white chicks. Grass is greener with the 'other'. It is true that right wing white guys are indeed the most bad asses to any black girl who wants to trigger her father (if he's even around) or their friends who they are competing with. Check out my white chad bf good luck getting one Sheneequa.

The girl you posted is literally half white

Yeah and they wear fake hair pieces.

Subjective

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-27 at 6.19.26 AM.png (1308x1314, 1.58M)

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-27 at 6.18.28 AM.png (1454x656, 531K)

> OP

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-27 at 6.18.23 AM.png (1462x522, 339K)

it just looks right doesn't it?
feeeeeling comfy

is that character anti-white in general? i might have to rewatch old episodes and look for these things.

The irony of these sort of people is that they are the ones that almost exclusively fuck white men. I'm literally not even kidding. American college campuses are flooded with these types.

Yeah, as someone with a mulatto mom and huwhite dad, can confirm

Lol classic "dey hayte uz cyz of muh dick" bullshit but from a white guy instead

IIRC she was super hippy but never talked about anything like social justice

I pretty much figured this, fucking lmao. See

ya I'm serious, are you retarded? go find an ad with a white guy and a black chick, fuckhead. no reply = i assume you finally succumbed to your "born without brain" disease.

Imagine thinking this isn't just some 300lb white guy posting this xD

KIKES ARE BLAMING MISSILE ATTACKS ON ASSAD AND PRO IRANIAN FORCES GET IN HERE WE ARE GOING TO WAR AGAIN