Trump Blinked

Trump is now backing down. This is the first time I have seen him turn tail like this. Not good.

The Dems will take the house. They will initiate impeachment proceedings. Bad times a'comin.

Attached: Screenshot_20181027-144211_Chrome.jpg (1080x1920, 436K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YW4CvC5IaFI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He backed down with the first caravan too, trump is all talk, you gotta get your hands dirty to get things done.

Attached: punished bowers.jpg (1100x619, 72K)

>Trump stops for nobody
>now Trump stops for the jews
I still haven't turned in my ballot nigger you MAGA or you don't

You expected anything else from a mega-kike born in Jew York City and has kike kids?

dont worry goy, the MAGApede army is here!

Attached: verygoodgoy.jpg (1280x720, 126K)

why have a rally and make people excited/spastic right after serious events?

taking the weekend off and playing golf while everyone calms down and resuming work back on monday seems more logical.

trump won again.

Trump has a plan, he always has a plan, that's what I like about him. He's about to go in on the media for this one, and put this blood on their hands. He's cucked out of a few things before, but he never cucks when something is in the spotlight like this.

Fuck trump.

There aren't enough seats open to complete an impeachment proceeding. Why do you tards keep blathering this nonsense?

Trump and everyone will have forgotten about those dead by 5pm.

>i dont know how to play 4d chess. brumpff is backing down

Attached: goolet .jpg (474x492, 25K)

>why have a rally and make people excited/spastic right after serious events?

Unironically this. Super cereal.

Anybody who would be planning on going to a Trump rally is already pretty much a guaranteed vote anyway. Proceeding with the rally as planned would provide no actual benefit.

What it WOULD do, however, is give the next couple weeks' news cycles a buffet of images and soundbytes of the bloodthirsty, antisemitic, psychotic trump supporters celebrating their identity on the day of Holocaust2.0(tm)

Attached: ForkKnifeAndFrySundae.jpg (1600x1130, 645K)

His daughter and son-in-law are Jewish. This affects him personally. How would you feel if your daughter could be the target of hate crimes?

Attached: 1507310347352-AP_712191093860.jpg (3000x2184, 1.23M)

who has the videos of the nicaraguans destrying the T.O.L.s in their country? The fake trees with all the lights?

(((Kushner)))

please stop, jared. take your pills.

Fuck off kike

Trump's a piece of shit btw. He doesn't give a fuck about any of us. We hired him for the job to blow it all up.

I would have disowned my daughter if she converted to judaism
t. differentfag

She easily could be. You think niggers pick soft white targets like you for no reason?

OHNOOHNOHNO, THIS KIKE PUPPET IS GOING TO BE REPLACED WITH A DIFFERENT KIKE PUPPET! WHATEVER WILL WE DO NOW!1!1!1

Attached: E7294F46-B3CB-4B43-8247-F3E822C10EAB.jpg (750x936, 298K)

If Trump cucks out and we lose the mid-terms. I'm gonna laugh. Good luck fellow anons.

Attached: hey-man-you-see-that-guy-over-there-he-wants-21579593.png (500x1236, 109K)

CSIS says hi :)

>Muh 64D underwater backgammon

Attached: 6D04BA48-B950-4F49-A402-887AEBD3E50D.jpg (1024x978, 143K)

Of course he's forced to publicly condemn a right-wing extremist act. Else the Drumpf Nazi narrative could gain even more traction.

Dodging a punch is not running away.
Respecting a threat is not cowardice.

Attached: boom.gif (500x334, 992K)

Look at Winestain's nose

>inb4 (((e^i)))D trigonometric hyperchess

>What it WOULD do, however, is give the next couple weeks' news cycles a buffet of images and soundbytes of the bloodthirsty, antisemitic, psychotic trump supporters celebrating their identity on the day of Holocaust2.0(tm)

This. Take the air out of their narrative by not giving them "celebrating on the HOLOCAUST" news bytes

I dunno what dumb asses thought Trump hated Jews. He hates globalists, not jews. There may be a large overlap bit it's not the same

You stupid fucks are going to destroy the one place where you can speak freely. 99% of what you have to say is seriously fucked-up, but the 1% is sensible and important and it will be lost. Not smart.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-27 at 10.57.02 AM.png (452x246, 207K)

If you’re going to say stupid shit like while being a redditfugee, why not just stay on r/The_Donald. You get to obsess over all the BASED minorities wearing MIGA hats just like you want to. Why come here where you are laughed at, humiliated, and seen as a bigger joke than your other fellow leftists?

This. Honestly, if we stick to the narrative that was made for us, we should be fine, r-right?

TRUMP HAS ALWAYS BEEN A KIKE PUPPET

TRUMP HAS ALWAYS BEEN A KIKE PUPPET

The 24/7 demoralization threads that follow every libshit grab for power.

This. /ptg/ can finally pack it up and head back to le_donald. Jow Forums gets its board restored. In all actuality this was a win.

>why have a rally and make people excited/spastic right after serious events?
To encourage them, obviously. Why the fuck should any white person feel bad about some kikes squatting in our country getting culturally enriched?

Attached: 1537920580788.jpg (250x250, 9K)

>Drumfp should have just popped a bottle of champagne and celebrated, time to vote blue goy.

This.

Wat is a TOL?

this

Attached: 1490797485935.jpg (485x480, 51K)

We're gonna hurt you so bad. You weon't even believe it. You should probably just commit suicide now to spare yourself the endless humiliations.

Attached: 1476868893002.png (291x344, 85K)

Tree of light. The government there wasted a bunch on money on big jewish symbols. Were you not here for the Nicaraguan happening threads? It's still going on

>We’ve got to outvote those god damn ES JAY DUBYAS man

>Maybe if I try and LARP hard enough, people will hand me legitimate (you)s.

Attached: 7CDD8DF1-4FC2-42D1-893D-FD471C02871C.jpg (600x600, 25K)

exactly hes a jew. why any one defends him at this point is a mystery other than generic rich guys who want even more money for no reason defending one of their own

national average americans get $10 for the trump tax cuts but trumps friends get hundreds of thousands - millions. he just larps as a fascist because its cool . he coudlnt go to the country club if he was there are to many rich black people there. oprah would probably sodomize him with a broken broom handle if he said nigger

>why doesn't the president come out in support of public shootings and political violence

Jow Forums everybody.

thats $10 per pay check not counting marriage bonus

Nice projection plebbit scumbag

Why is he still campaigning 2020 is still far away...

This is what was like to live in Rome in the 400s

Attached: pepe-sad.jpg (385x385, 23K)

Praying hard for this.

I don't understand.... This guy clearly disavowed Trump, why is Trump backing down from anything? They literally can't pin this one on Trump.

>sorry you guys got ouchies, you can still live here, it's okay, you don't have to apologize for 9/11 or the Liberty or filling our country with shitskins or periodically nuking our economy or turning our kids gay and mutilating their genitals we understand we love jews here

Attached: 1538684333872.png (403x448, 53K)

>changes his tone
you can defend not having the rally because that is smart (not giving msm soundbytes). but changing his tone is cucking. fucking hell. just like after he was elected he literally was saying he didn't wanna set a precedent of going after former opponents (hillary). so fucking gay

>I have the same views as r/The_Donald but I’ll call someone else a redditor and hopefully it’ll work and I’ll rek him epic style xd.
I see you too are also a reddit intellectual.

Republicans will hold the House and the Senate and Trump will be reelected in 2020

because jews died. i unironically never bought the trump is a jew puppet shilling but this shit, if true, is fucking gay. "change his tone"? wtf is that shit.

If you watched the Indiana rally you would have known that he will still go to Illinois

KIKES ARE BLAMING MISSILE ATTACKS ON ASSAD AND PRO IRANIAN FORCES GET IN HERE WE ARE GOING TO WAR AGAIN

This.

Why doust Jow Forums doubt?

Attached: bb8.jpg (1024x576, 255K)

Israel is legitimately our greatest ally, you racist alt right Nazipoo DemocRAT shill! MIGA means MAGA!

fuck off /sg/

>I thought a US President was going to be a US President on his own and MAGA
Reddit intellectual, everyone.

Attached: 2696C7A4-4671-496C-8BBA-4F73FB568C26.gif (640x266, 3.26M)

>Only /sg/ hates the fact that reddit has a colony here
Amazing display of another reddit intellectual, right here.

>says he will use a different tone after Pittsburgh shooting

what a fucking cuck

>Muh 64D underwater backgammon is coming

Everyone knows j*ws are evil and secretly harbors feelings that support their eradication. This will not affect elections in the slightest.

DDDD

Attached: 1532406745328.jpg (599x399, 30K)

Except all those other times?

"I'm sure some of those Nazis are good people."

nah i understand you and i am the same way but trump calling out the fed made me hope user. don't blame me for having a little hope.

Dodging a punch is a poor metaphor for what the kraut is trying to express.

Dodging a snakebite is not running away. However, let a single one connect and your fight is over.

>changing his tone
if true, that's not dodging a punch. that's taking off the gloves and saying you quit

the logic behind trump forces one to either a) disbelieve the holocaust happened or b) decide it doesnt matter if the holocaust was real or not, because it shouldnt be used as aan excuse to invade and wage wars across the globe in modern times
neither of which is acceptable to the Jews, and thus, our leadership

he is a fucking globalist you illiterate, half your cabinet GS now, sworddancing on arab money now while letting his shitty clothing line get stitched together in china now, user blease

you seem to be implying that donald took his billionaire can-do attitude to a popularity contest called democracy to no good outcome

Attached: 1501152718937.png (1328x1140, 89K)

who tf are we supposed to elect tho, hanz?

kick the jews out of the USA

prohibit English education for jews

don't let them in

don't let them know what you're saying

OH NO A JEWS DIED!!

The rest of us can slowly suffocate and die in anonymity, but not a Jews. No, that is always a world-shattering tragedy.

No sympathy for Jews.

Exactly. He didn't back down on Vegas and bump stocks are still legal on a federal level. We need to relax. That and he's not retarded enough to do something right fucking before a mid-term.

Oy vey Donald, you need to ban all the guns! The goys can't be trusted!

You have to ask yourself, why did she convert to Judaism?

Ivanka is a literal 11/10, well-educated, heiress to a multi-billion fortune, real estate empire, clothing company. She could have married any white man she wanted. Maybe she loves that Jared fellow, even more than her religion

Did you not watch his campaign close enough to see him shilling for making Jerusalem be recognized as the capital of Israel and how he shilled for gays? I just don’t get it. Someone says one thing that you like the sound of and you ignore everything else?

>Whites can elect ourselves out of this mess
Back to plebbit you go, newfag scum.

>drumpf condemning racism and anti-semitism
wtf grumpf is such a KEK why wasn't he at the Pittsburgh synagogue himself gassing these jews

Attached: 1516964099598.jpg (800x600, 225K)

>What is the first spic caravan?
Why do you always do this? If you’re going to blow Trump this hard, you might as well do it on r/The_Donald so you can get some precious upboats to validate your existence.

ITT: /sg/ sandniggers and Richard Spencer cocksuckers trying to make Jow Forums pro-Mudslime again by turning us agaisnt Trump.

Oh boy guys I can't wait to go vote for a pro-Muslim, pro-Open borders person because they hate Jews!

>thinking that an aristocracy with a beauty pageant bolted on the side is "democracy"
Krauts are so easily pleased.

but user you cannot win an election in the jewish multimedia empire that is the usa by being vocally anti gay. he appointed pence, so maybe that portrays his true feelings on it? maybe not, maybe he unironically loves fags. i hear you. the jerusalem thing i hear you too. you're right. again, who tf else would protect my 2A? you can say trump isn't but we both know had hill dog won we'd see a real push for an AR ban.
again, i'm with you. we're jewed if we do, jewed if we don't

Muslims and jews are two sides of the same coin. But why do you care? As long as they put on a MIGA hat, they’re alright to you CivNats. So why lie on here? Do you think that we’ll now love our greatest ally?

Attached: 8FC8FCEC-47B9-4E00-B35B-FF41A84E3A89.jpg (1024x640, 144K)

First time?
> WheresTheWall.jpg

But seriously though, with all these stormfags and MAGAtards chimping out now, its probably better Trump just fucking golfs the next two weeks. Minimize the damage to the GOP with everyone being reminded he called these guys "very fine people"

dude stop with the reddit shit. i fucking hate reddit. but what the fuck am i supposed to do? seriously. tell me what to do. go shoot up a synagogue? how tf do i fight the jew in 2018

this but unironically
what a useless kike lover. america is done for

He's due to speak at 4:30, it's 4:08 right now.

If he's gonna cancel I would say it would have been before now, right?

Not according to you blackpilled faggots. You do this shit every single time in an attempt to divide Jow Forums

hes president of everyone in the country not just huwhites. stop resenting him for acting like a proper public figure reacting to a public tragedy. maybe you guys are all amoral retards but killing innocent people is wrong, it doesnt matter how much you hate jews.

>muh constitution
>muh rights
Did you legitimately believe that some billionaire kike puppet from New York was going to guarantee your rights? What is the American rule? God grants us our rights. No man, no paper or document, no laws, no subhumans like jews or other assorted shitskins. Only God. And God says we must fight for what’s right. We dictate what our rights are and aren’t. The second amendment exists for us to protect and use when the time arises. Did you really think that whites would be able to (((vote))) ourselves out of this mess? You can’t be this delusional and stupid. You seem to have atleast some idea about what’s right and wrong. I don’t get it. What went wrong in your thought process?

Trump will push for legislation banning antisemites from owning guns

screencap this

How's that eyepatch supposed to stay on his head?

Attached: 95W3Oln-1.jpg (1440x810, 75K)

>but user you cannot win an election in the jewish multimedia empire that is the usa by being vocally anti gay
You can, if you're a more reliable, more typecast enemy, the one that the Democrats have been teaching their cadre to loathe and fear for decades.

Muslims and jews being two sides of the same coin is the general consensus of most actual Jow Forumstards. Only redditfugees like yourself and jews believe differently.