Jow Forums is full of newfags

What the fuck is with all of these faggots saying that the kike killer is a bad man?
>hurrr killing people is bad
You moralfags make me sick. Kikes want to exterminate us and replace us with third worlders. When somebody finally grows the balls to do it, newfags call him bad. This board has become a Jow ForumsThe_Donald neocon colony.

Attached: CC9FA0B0-695A-4B38-9E29-B06C41E8AA18.jpg (824x579, 95K)

Netanyahu and Mossad ordered this false flag.

It's called weak bait newfriend and you are gobbling it up

Because this will kill us in the midterms and accelerate the replacement. Stormfags ruin everything when they chimp out.

Accelerationism is the only hope in taking back our countries. The state and the respective democracies are wholly subverted. A fluke election of a man can't undo 70 years of that. Better the collapse comes sooner when we still have numbers. 1-2 more gens of decay and it's game over mann

look up K street
they all good extra funding this 2 weeks

expect more

>midterms
Elections are scams. It's already decided the Democrats will win in 2018, Trump in 2020 (but the Dems will hold Congress), and then the Dems in 2024. Democracy is and always has been a way to trick idiots like you into thinking that the Kikes aren't in control.

I've been here since the start when Jow Forums was full of libertarians and lefties. Fuck you newstormfag, you are the new faggot.

because it makes blumpf look like an evil white supremacist and makes him lose the independent vote which is crucial to win the midterms.
Maybe you're fucking autistic but glorified LARPing isn't gonna help whites rise up.
all these attacks are far too close to one another to be anything other then false flags

Thankyou. It was a Ron Paul praise/happening forum. The newfags thing this is some secret right wing op.

>libertarian
Go suck Ron Paul's dick somewhere else.

Attached: 1532118308060.png (801x416, 16K)

No this has gone far enough.
I'm sick of reading all the dumb neo nazi bullshit on here and we can clearly see where this kind of dangerous rhetoric leads.
It needs to stop now, we can't continue offering a platform to hateful racists and anti semites here if we want the public to take us pedes seriously.

Elections are political theater, the illusion of choice.
Either republicans sweep or democrats, this shit will ramp up leading to election day and either strengthen the democrat base or strike fear in its heart and intimidate.

We don't even know if this shit is real, but I do know I can fault no kike killer

This except not trolling and not censoring because I'm not eurotrash.

This thery are our declared enemy
Seriously fuck them

Based and redpilled

CNN just aired a political ad featuring not only the MAGAbomber, but the recent Zogshooter. But yeah, keep telling me this wasn't planned ahead of time.

Attached: 1416683656228.jpg (230x216, 66K)

I was a libertarian too until I realized that a perfect libertarian society is free of rats and undesirable subhumans. I didn’t just wake up one day and decide I wanted to hate kikes.

Why? This is libertarian homeland. Foreigner go home. No blacks, irish, or stormfags allowed.

>muh midterms
Fuck off. You're going to get a bunch of RINOs who say one thing and do another anyway.
And you'll lap that shit up, acting like it's a net win.

I agree and every libertarian faggot i've ever spoken to was more niave and utopian than any lefty. That said, the point is that complaining about new fags when libertarians are the natives is retarded.

You don't get it, do you? There was no mass immigration from r/whatever, Jow Forums simply woke up to the fact that Libshits of any stripe are the ones who want mass immigration into this country. Ron Paul supports open borders and illegal immigration. That's what you get with libertarianism. No fucking laws, just chaos.

Thanks for this post you fucking retard this is gonna give us the house and senate.

BLUE WAVE

It's not worth it.

You're not worth shit you stupid fucking kike.

this anime nazi outfits collection forum is full of nu-males zoomers and Untermenschen, see:

Literally ban anyone who's unironically unhappy with what happened today. I'm celebrating by eating some of my favorite food

Attached: file.png (1024x734, 365K)

Killing isn't inherently bad but the bomber is retarded. Mailing a bomb directly to Hillary Clinton isn't going to work out, especially when the bomb you mail doesn't even work, anybody with an IQ over 60 knows this. OP is a retarded sub 60 IQ nigger.

so you admit orange man bad ? hes just a faggot making excuses for israel

Hey kike, please kindly fuck off from this board, you're not welcome, we're having a party here

Imagine being this ignorant of your own history. There have been multiple mass immigration events into Jow Forums. It was originally a few libertarian cocksuckers, then a /b/ invasion of stormfront backfired and stormfront moved here, and now we have bootlicking the_donald retards like yourself moving in.

A storm is coming
You are out of your depth. Let go, and watch the show. We made it for you.