Coolies in canada

Before coolies came here Canada used to be a great country. I swear these curry shits are nothing but a disease everywhere they go. If i had the power to wipe them off the face of the earth i could. Ppl say that negroes are the worst ppl on the planet they are no where near as bad as pakis. I dont even like to see them alive!!!

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-27-15-51-58.png (1440x2560, 1.99M)

Sikhs are bro tier bro hehehe just smoke your weed u angry fuk :>

You don't know what a Coolie is, do you???

Solider leaf is a Based Muslim

Coolie is a slur for paki there were alot of jamaicans in my neighborhood too so i picked up their slang. Not even jamaican negroes like them.

Brampton used to be a nice neighborhood before these cockroaches infested it. Any non paki living there will tell you.

How can u like these fuckers. Every problem in my life is caused by them being the shit they are.

Pol has become cucked shouldn't you be upset a paki is running for pm of a white nation.

absolute braincel. He is sikh, a religion BTFOing muslims since before even there were any americas.

He's still a paki and pakis can't be trusted

Leafs, aren't your liberals wanting to increase immigration numbers to a million a year? Is this true?

Third world trash hate one another, big fucking surprise.

I prefer him to people like OP

The fact that not even jamaican negroes like them show how low they are. Street shitters are the worst thing on this planet.

>pakistan is literally formed by muslims cutting themselves off from India
>"the indian is pakistani"

You sound like a real loser. Lmao @ your life
Probably an incel

born in canada mate to Indian parents who are descendants of people who fought Muslims for 300 years and stood strong for another 400 years of Muslim rule of thier land.

Are u retarded paki literally means street shitters in general gtfo nigger.

All they do is lie, scam, snitch and rape. The only good street shitter is a dead one.

Your probably a street shitter yourself. Gtfo

Ya beacause the idiots in this country elected a failed abortion as PM. I swear to god i wish his roastie mother kept her dirty pussy closed so we wouldn't be dealing with his faggotry now.

probably a womyn, notice how well womyn are the only one whining about "muh evil muzzies" but they love to suck nigger cock, only roasties think muzzies are worse than niggers

Thanks, don't worry user. I very much doubt they will win again.

Im a man you paki loving fag. Go fuck your mother

Awww what's wrong roastie bitch? Are you angry that Muslims are putting you back in your place, which means the house and not dressing slutty, show your tits then gtfo.

I hope not but the sand niggers he imported here will probably vote for him.

you still smell like shit and believe heavily in the caste system

Exactly their like the drop of ink in a glass of water contaminating it.

Go fuck ur mom you curry nigger. Its apart of your shitty culture.

AHAHAHAHAH PAJEETS ITT GETTING MAD THAT THEY'RE KNOWN COLLOQUIALLY AS PAKIS RATHER THAN AN INDIA-SPECIFIC INSULT

WE'RE SO CHAD YOU CUNTS EVEN GET INSULTED WITH A GROUP NAME THAT YOU'RE NOT ACTUALLY PART OF AND THAT HAS TREATED YOU LIKE SHIT THROUGHOUT HISTORY

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

PAJEETS NOT EVEN ONCE

I think street shitter and muzzies are a bigger problem than jews and negroes

let me guess, you live in mississauga

Imagine looking at the USA and thinking you should copy them.

Yes right on the border between Brampton and missasauga. They're causing alot of damage in britain so you probably get where im coming from.

I think Canada is pretty red pilled at this point. That election with Ford winning was a bellwether.

Yup ppl are waking up to the degeneracy known as libturds. Especially after seeing how Castro-Turdo is fucking up everything

I haven't even been to Canada, but I know a lot of Pakis live in Mississauga and I can imagine you ended up with the low IQ faggots like we have in the UK. I'm Paki myself and I fully admit my people are a letdown and mostly need gassing. Pajeets, don't even get me started. I'd just make a mountain of their skulls.

Did u here about the rapes gangs over there? White men need to rise up and start lynching them.

So many precious white girls defiled and murdered by these low iq goat fucking chimps

It's more a question of who hasn't heard about them. I agree they need to be lynched. I don't live anywhere near the cities it happened (I live down South and it was mostly free of this shit). I don't know why so much dark and inhumane goes on up north. It's a fucked up area. I've only been north once in my life and it was to a nice little town which was about 100% white.

Also those girls were mostly from broken homes and daughters of single mothers. Look it up. Some of these mothers facilitated their daughters getting raped. I know its hard to believe but when you start to look into what went on you will be shocked at how evil the parents are. I'm not saying it was okay, but kids need to be protected from this shit. When a child is vulnerable then of course you're gonna get cunts of all colours preying on them, white, Paki, nigger, Pajeet, maybe even chink.

Those parents shouldve been raped and murdered instead. And the worst part about is they got away with it. I wonder (((who))) is helping them?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-27-17-16-13~2.png (1410x1454, 776K)