A mass shooting? In America?!

Attached: C1FCF4E4-27DD-428F-9928-300D02FD239C.jpg (1991x1455, 1.04M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HR41nFMREBE
twitter.com/getongab/status/1056283312522637312
wgntv.com/2018/10/26/2-mass-shootings-in-chicago-this-week-are-likely-related/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's not guns, you all have the similar guns per person (even after the mass imigragtion) so miss me with that gay shit

It doesn't regularly happen, it's just nationally publicized every time it does.

This is a guaranteed
>1pbtid
bait thread.

London has more murders per capita then New York, maybe you should ask why people are going to the grave, and less how they got there snow nigger.

It's like everyone forgot that it's election season.
Shootings rise at least 1000%

ITT: violent unhinged uncivilized burgers, buthurt by the Truth. Average yank in Pic.

Attached: 0B2B7B6F-8DB1-4C85-AB37-24B9B86C4F41.jpg (2000x1333, 309K)

It's almost as if multiculturalism is a breeding ground for hatred, conflicts between racial groups, and ultimately violence. It's almost as if different racial groups can't live together peacefully.

blacks

Must suck knowing a country full of "violent unhinged uncivilized burgers" literally owns yours :(

The way to prevent it is to get rid of the CIA and all other glowing fucks.

>It doesn't regularly happen,

yeah only one every other week lmao

Part and parcel, luv

nations can't talk

Fuck off. Every first world nation has blacks

>It doesn't regularly happen,
only once per week
>it's just nationally publicized every time it does
only when there's white vitims

parts & parcels....

>guns legal in Canada, Switzerland, Finland, Italy and Czech Republic
>guns even legal here with a permit
>somehow no mass shootings outside US
Very curious.

Attached: it is a mystery.jpg (800x340, 31K)

Israel sterilizes their blacks and they have a higher standard of living than the United States

>people kill people in a country of millions

Soooo nothing has changed

It's amazing that 9/11 happened, but this is the biggest attack on Jews in US history. Really gets the almonds jiggling.

Funny, I seem to recall London saying terror attacks are a fact of life

You made a typo here, it's cool I got you.
>only when there's white perpetrators

youtube.com/watch?v=HR41nFMREBE

>Blaming guns
>Never the criminal
When will this bullshit and shit thread sage'ing stop??

Attached: gun control.jpg (800x960, 165K)

A little bird told me there are several mass shootings planned on election day, in primarily Democrat areas. Has anyone else heard anything else about this?

>EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE ON THIS BOARD IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS WEBSITE.

Attached: 1540654946544.png (1188x546, 100K)

Underrated and will go unanswered

Attached: 1485924899298.jpg (526x567, 74K)

We don't have the same amount of niggers either. Just take a look at Toronto's, Vancouver's and Ottawa's most wanted list

>only nation

Got some statistics there buddy?

I think there is legitimately something dark in the American psyche, the vast majority of serial killers and mass murderers throughout history (not counting state-sanctioned killings and dictatorships) were American. Like an all-pervasive mental illness of an entire nation. I have no explanation for this, just something I've noticed that has been with it throughout its history.

No it doesn't. New York and London populations are pretty much the same and London has lower crime except for that one month.

Heh, I use this meme a lot because I genuinely like the music. Plus the ghost is a little cutie.

>"No way to prevent this" says nation with highest amount of Jews in positions of power (sans Israel).

I think television is a large part of it

>specifically pointed out homicides
>generalied crime and "oh that one month"
kek Post the homicides, Ahmed.

>Only nation where this ever happens
Yeah bro haiti and south sudan are such wonderful, tolerant, gun-free places.

>South America doesn't count because it's full of mulattoes
I know this is from the Onion but talk about the racism of low expectations.

American's sacrifice our lives to keep guns legal. It's better than giving them up and letting jihad kill us. With guns, we still have power against our government, meanwhile you idiots have to get your steak knives registered and get arrested for mean words on twitter
FUCK THAT. I'd rather have a small chance of dying from a crazed gunmen, than give up my rights to a police state

just another day in muttland

Attached: 1509927068448.png (1172x1182, 68K)

Attached: 1539381564470.jpg (640x731, 109K)

>325 million people.
>45 million niggers.
>100 million spics and foreigners.
>Media jewified into insanity.
>Economy depleted by foreigner labor and gibs.
>Half the guns in the entire world.
>White murder rate is still the same as Luxembourg.
Hmm.

a breakdown of moral values, erosion of the household family, age of misinformation and conspiracy nuts, etc.. Just part of the times i guess,

I'll just leave this here.

Protip: Black males are 6.5% of the population.

Attached: homicides by race 2014.png (951x921, 84K)

Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun.

America is the greatest shithole on earth. It's amazing it's even survived this long.

What you just described isn't a deviation from Western values, but a fulfillment of them

You're comparing the most advanced country in the world, to a poor nation that just came out of civil war? Such a leap of logic, like comparing apples to concrete.

probably because we're surrounded by fucking savages

There IS a way to prevent this.
TRAIN ALL MALES (and any willing females) AND ARM THEM PER ARTICLE 1, SECTION 8, CLAUSE 16.
Or don't, and pretend that we "need professionals" to keep order.

Attached: 1-8-16.png (1342x209, 11K)

America is not really even really a country, but an empire.

It's run by traitors who have brought in all the enemies of the white man and their hatreds into the gates. It's not surprising when individual whites go on guerrilla missions against so-called "American citizens."

Anchor babies are considered to be American citizens. It's a title that doesn't mean shit.

Synagogue shooter - white male
MAGAbomber - White male
Las Vegas shooter - white male
Santa Fe - White male
parkland - White male
Newtown - white male
Aurora - white male
Sutherland springs church - White male
Oklahoma bombing - white male
Columbine - white male
Umpqua - White male
Stockbridge - white male
Palm Sunday - white male...

90% of all mass shooting in America were committed by white males.

No, but cute that you're thinking like this.
Other nations may not have recorded their killer's names (the british were known to slaughter 10's of thousands without more than a footnote of a battle in an officer's diary, and a song or poem remarking on the great victory). The Turks were the first to do Genocide on the 20th Century industrial scale, but the Russians had their share, as did, obviously the Germans, Japanese, Spanish, French, Serbians, Italians, Australians, Chinese, etc. etc. etc.
You're just buying into the bullshit the Commie Bleeding Hearts and the Feminazi's propagate to disrupt the otherwise peaceful and hard working US.

Attached: ChildMoratlity.png (640x400, 31K)

It's well known that white males are some of the greatest killers on earth.

Do you think we conquered much of the world by accident?

It's a white majority country.
I said I didn't mean war (state-sanctioned), just rogue lone-wolf serial/mass killers killing victims seemingly at random and for no other reason than some mental illness or deviancy.

You can pretend to have individual freedom, but we're born with it. The gun is as much a part of it as free speech or press.
And no, if you're going to throw out the "you dont really have free speech" argument then you don't understand our Constitution.
Regardless, we hold our rights to arms as sacred as any other amendment. Frankly, it's the last one to defend the rest.

Gab just got banned by Paypal as a consequence.
twitter.com/getongab/status/1056283312522637312

>90% of all (reported) mass shooting in America were committed by white males
You think multiple people don't die in gang neighborhoods? In ghettos? What about organized crime? Do they only kill one person at a time? No, those aren't considered "mass shootings" by the news media for some reason.

>90% of all mass shooting in America were committed by white males
Define "mass shooting" (your own toy definition to slander), express the other options (never owning land, having no right to start a business, having no freedom of speech, having to ask to watch television or read a book), and explain why you offered no Chicago references, ignored the numerous Trucks of Peace in Europe, the literal Rape Gangs that run south and central England, and refuse to talk about the slaughter of Christians in the Middle East, India, and even in China?
You're not scary to me, those events are unfortunate, but not scary. Most of the US is quite peaceful, thank you.
Perhaps if you stopped pretending that males were just degenerate for being masculine, and that males were all around incompetent, and you stopped mystifying weapons, these messes wouldn't happen in the first place? We had rifle training in Public Schools during the mid 20th Century, when full auto weapons were owned by US households without restraint. And what changed? You nigger communists and your unions frightened all the children into thinking that people with guns were too powerful, and needed to be stopped, and now you act like you're shocked that when fools want to be powerful they go to guns?

Tracking homicides and studying them is a 20th century phenomena of criminal justice (and media) and the US was the global leader in technology and publications for the majority of that time frame. Just bias by starting point, not actual higher numbers. In the past these people were simply hung, local lore talked about them for a few generations, and they were forgotten about quickly.

Since the Gun-Free School Zones Act of 1990 was passed, violent crime has decreased. Therefore, gun-free zones decreased violent crime.

Attached: 9847864646846.jpg (1140x800, 191K)

Meanwhile in Chicago

wgntv.com/2018/10/26/2-mass-shootings-in-chicago-this-week-are-likely-related/

That makes sense. I suppose the media culture/frenzy surrounding them must have created a feedback loop of them seeking attention and fame that peaked with serial killers in the 70's/80's and mass shooters from Columbine to now onwards (?)

Hey retard, you included bombings in your list of mass shootings.

Attached: Fan-shaped_leaf_rake.jpg (526x350, 58K)

That is one commonly attributed idea to the "rise" in incidents.
I generally blame a lack of objective morality teaching for the randomness and suicidal nature of these openly public attacks where the criminal has no plans to live, and literally only clearly wants a maximum body count.
Biological hazards created by industrialization may aid as well, it would be silly to ignore that we're using an awful lot of chemicals that have only been designed (or isolated in large quantities) in the last generation. Just like the Romans sprinkled Lead Oxide on food as a flavoring additive...

The violent anti-trump rhetoric of the left inspired a violent anti-trump shooter. We have to hold the left responsible for their violent rhetoric. They keep doing this. We can't trust these anti-trump terrorists.

>not a regular event

Lol mutts are truly magical creatures.

when was the last time the cartels killed 10 people?
yesterday?
you only see this on the news BECAUSE it is a rare event. in mexico this is what happens before lunch

This just happened in Russia so America isn't the only nation it happens in. If you don't have mass shootings your nation is probably beta.