Sami AMA

Convince me why me and my people should support right wingers instead of Lefties. We are considered subhuman by Rightists, so why should we support them?

Attached: Nordic_Sami_people_Lavvu_1900-1920.jpg (1600x825, 249K)

Other urls found in this thread:

xhamster.com/videos/hairy-redhead-big-pussy-lips-hidden-cam-inspection-6800268
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We got free reindeer.

t. Skolt speaker.

Becoouse your a fucking immigrant we will cast you out

This is our land reeindeer fuckers get The fuck out

Goddamn i fucking hate every single fucking sami shit on The face of The Earth you are worse than åbos and Boogas, entire existance is about we wuz here Forever

Fucking idiotic mongoloid get back to asia

Most of Scandinavia are leftists and support your rights. The leftists are importing brown and black people who don't give a fuck about you.

Nu ska jag prata klarspråk med dig grabben

Du kom hit för 2000 år sedan med ditt jävla tattar gäng från Mongoliet du är ett jävla vassalisation folk du är en mörkhyad banantrubadur från helvetet du skall ut din jävla curryhandlare

Just for that, I'm going to ask at the next Sámediggi Parliament meeting that all the mushrooms are ours also. You will no longer be allowed to go mushroom picking without a Sámi guide.

Watchingyou kid

Stop demanding language and cultural rights.

so instead you want shitskins nigger and muslim

Attached: 1540254764288.png (365x515, 88K)

Keep it up, and I'll go after the lingonberries next.

Go herd some reindeer onto the traintracks for some ÆRSTATNING you noncontributer.

Not the lingonberries :c

Based

I can't tell the difference between Samis and non-Sami Scandinavians.

Attached: NViWqbkH_400x400.jpg (400x400, 22K)

And the cloudberries.

Redpill me on Samis

Is there an IQ discrepancy?

Left wingers think you’re subhuman, too, just that instead of giving you opportunity, they give you paltry gibs and expect your allegiance in return. Good goyim.

Lol. No one cares what you do. But have fun living in Somalia.

Oh no, whatever will the right side of politics do without your 0.02 percent of the votes being cast. Please, PLEASE be on the right side.

We're all drunk and speak proto-Finnish, so we're super autistic drunk Finns who banged some Asians at one point (if you talk to your average Swede, this is what they will say).

Here in America Sami are complete white trash. Nothing but murderers, jugaloos and drug addicts. You fit right in with the spics and tiags. Learn to 90* angle and get back to us pole nigger.

Attached: pepe.jpg (225x225, 12K)

Rightists don't really consider you subhuman, just mildly retarded and have no plans to kill you. You will be given a decent chance by people who don't expect you to succeed but will be impressed and kind if you do.

Leftists fill the country with Muslims, who consider and will treat you as completely subhuman and will happily see you dead without any emotion. You will not be given a chance, but treated like monkeys to torture for fun.

>Being a second-class citizen in Somalia is preferrable to being a second-class citizen in Sweden.
Can't imagine why anyone views you as sub-human with that brilliant reasoning prowess...

so much this you are a bunch of niggers in welfare trap
keep voting left and you will never get out
you will be fed scraps and kept in slum, but it's OK because its free and vote for us
niggers are the same everywhere, they might have different skin colour but follow same patterns

Hey man not everybody that leans right thinks like that. You need to turn off the fake news and stop listening to morons.

I don't see the problem.

Also Sami chicks can be pretty hot tbqhfam

Sami and Nubians prove that the Flynn effect is bullshit. They lived alongside high IQ societies forever and it never rubbed off on them. Here in Amerikike we get to witness the new formation of such mongrel castes.

Attached: Sami.jpg (3872x2592, 2.88M)

They're just your run of the mill snow niggers.

Because you're stupid as shit and totally deserve to be fucked over.

Finns are as indigenous as you Sami, stop bithcing to us about "oppression"

cesar sayoc owner of NATIVE AMERICAN CATERING - one of your greats

Norway's sterilization up until the 1980s and Sweden' abuse are our gripes.

you obviously shouldn't lmao

Kek he was Sami?

the slavs will accept you.

ONE OF US
ONE OF US
ONE OF US

Post more Sami girls

Attached: image.png (330x591, 317K)

>I can't tell the difference between Samis and non-Sami Scandinavians.
The guy is neither. Which is why he is a chess genious

I just want all Samis to know that the first people to come to Scandinavia was the germanic tribes not the Samis. Who reached the northern part of Scandinavia is still debated, and archeologists haven't been able to identify which culture the oldest artifacts found in the region belong too.

Samis are no more native or indigenous than ethnic Norwegians or ethnic Swedes, you just failed to develop as fast as us and stayed primitive until modern times.

You have no idea about their shit in Finland

Swebros, print this flyer: Get active! Passivity is DEATH for us!

DON'T underestimate the effect YOU can have!

I would say the thing that needs to be done here is to convince us that the support of a bunch of frosty reindeer technicians is worth anything.

>Is there an IQ discrepancy?
Not to my knowlege but such data would be illegal. I think the samies are a victim of location. They no more stupid than slavs, but the territory to where they were put is unable to sustain any form og civilization. Their culture is nomadic, without city forming or written language. They are adapted to their enviroment and also they are/were neolithic

Okay.

Look at how the commies mobilized the Asiatic untermensch in WW2. Those Sami are ticking time bombs. Self identified Sami's in America are usually murderous drug dealers.

Sami Finn and Irish

xhamster.com/videos/hairy-redhead-big-pussy-lips-hidden-cam-inspection-6800268

>archeologists haven't been able to identify which culture the oldest artifacts found in the region belong too.
The oldes sculs recovered from the coast of Finnmark are classified as germanics. about 8000 to 10000 years old

I'm serious. The Anglo, German, and French ethnic core of America is leagues above the Sami and Irish trash. That was a huge redpill for me. "White" is not the end all be all.

looks white to me

Attached: samigirl.jpg (478x600, 47K)

>Convince me why me and my people
*my people and I

because its either them or sharia law

...how much of your people live in sweden?

Attached: 1419931381001.jpg (529x480, 75K)

Why support either side? They're only holding onto a bunch of dead ideals incompatible with our society. We are obviously in a freefall with dire consequences that are shaping all around us. Use what you can to stay ahead for yourself and your family, compromise where reasonable and otherwise keep your head down. When the real fireworks start, it won't matter anyway.

Interesting. I remember reading about some spear tips or something that was 11k years old that couldn't be identified, but I can't find the source anymore. I honestly believe the deep state sami lobby had the article taken down.

You have literally ALL of your native Siberia at your disposal yet you still want to encroach on our peninsula and suck up our air.
We make the rules here and you have it good enough. Live with it or fuck off back to your pelt hut, mongoloid.

Attached: dk.jpg (630x420, 38K)

Tyst Same! Feel free to discuss with these (((Jews))) of the north that doesn't do anything but place their fucking reindeer on train tracks and roads hoping that some random swede is gonna run it over so that they can get their shekels from the Swedish government and the EU seeing as the fuckers make more money from each reindeer getting run over than what they make otherwise. It wasn't that long ago where these goddamn snowniggers got into trouble after getting caught with animal cruelty after torturing bears and other animals that they hunted by tracking their electronic tags. It is also bullshit that they not only get to have their own government and laws but also have a monopoly regarding reindeerfarming. The same is just as bad as the Jews and I have a healthy hatred for these fuckers and they deserve the rope all of them so don't mistake these tribal cockroaches for humans.

I'm eth nat and i support sami bros.
Also, you guys really impressed me in that episode of vikings where you were stone cold silent assassins among the trees.
The "swedes" are cucked fags anyway.

Being a hollywood stereotype in Vikings is probably the most impressive achievement in sami history.

sounds like a good point to me.

We wuz yoiking n sheeit

>Also, you guys really impressed me in that episode of vikings where you were stone cold silent assassins among the trees.
>me like BIG MAN on TV

Attached: normie logic.jpg (1080x605, 98K)

>implying you're not one of those Samis who lives in the capital city and doesn't follow any traditions anyways

Thats because the current Samis are practically white. They've been BLEACHED hard