Honduran

I am from Honduras.

I will answer any question.

Attached: download.png (318x159, 1K)

kys

Is your country really that dangerous, or are those people just looking for gibs.

Prove it by not using a meme flag.

Does it make you proud to be even worse than a mexican?

What do you think about these well fed and well dressed people abandoning their troubled homeland? Do you think this attempted walk to America for gibs is shameful behavior?

Was Honduras always violent ? Do you have safer places ? How dangerous is it ? Iike if i go the street will i get shot ?

So are you guys named after Honda cars or what? Seem like a bunch of midget niggers to me

I am against any kind of oppression coming from your country. I am anarchist.

What do you think of the Kafatis?

>Is your country really that dangerous, or are those people just looking for gibs.
Maras obey all of Honduran population to get out the country

Mexican don't even let us cross their border. We are the most oppresed minority

then don't fucking come here, ffs

Bunch of posh fucks

Mafias kick us out from Honduras

Good coffee though

>obey all honduran population

What? Was that a typo or you just don't know English?

Porque carajo no se fueron a joder a Costa Rica o a otro pais latinoamericano que este mejor que el de ustedes? O sea critican el capitalismo y se largan al país más capitalista de america.

My buddy is from Honduras and he said if you're white you better keep your ass at a resort. He said to never walk the streets because it's too dangerous for non-locals. You'll get robbed even if you aren't dressed like you have money.

If you're actually from honduras, why do you have a memeflag?
Are you part of that migrant caravan? If so, why don't you just stay in Mexico or Guatemala, or try to move to Canada? They practically have open borders, and much more welfare than America does.

The most probable thing is to get shot if you get out at night. You would be so lucky if you just get shot.

Those niggers will be a mayority in your country in 2070. Good luck.

why don't you revolt against the mafias?

Depends where you go. Not every zone is like that, you have little bubbles where it is fairly more safe. Granted thats the minorty

At least you're not from el salavdor amiright

how many of those kids are actual Hondurans and not lender kids from lib dungeons whose sole purpose is to get shot/injured so the libs can gain political points?

En mi país somos muy pobres, y sobre todo hay mucha violencia.

me la chupas pinche indio sudaca!

So true.

Were you on that fascist Honduras thread yesterday?

To a degree. Plenty of american teachers ride local taxis and walk everywhere

what do hondurans think about Spain?

Attached: 40444577_306228453295277_934241573988728832_n.jpg (350x499, 39K)

My only hope is to go on a second migrant caravan and get safe to the US.

What's your president's end game?

Quedate en tu pais negro. Si bien puedes caminar hasta EEUU igual puedes caminar hasta una zona mas segura en tu propio país. Imposible los narcos dominen todo.

Because the Maras, mainly the Mara Salvatrucha, won't let us. If we just try to disobey, all our families would get killed. They charge us taxes in order to not get extorted

Taxes are extortion. The mafia is your govenment. Revolt.

En su país se quejan de Trump, pero son más racistas que él.

Right now a lot of people think that it would have been better for us to never have become independent

can you please die? thanks

Whenever I get to your country I will get a refugee payment for life, asshole.

Mexicano racista de mierda , Resulta que ahora Mexico es el sueño de Hitler, übermensch ja ! total comedia.

If enough of you come, there will just be a nuclear race war and we'll all die anyway.

The caravan is planning to seek for asylum at the US border, its totally legal. They are escaping violence but most of them probably won't make it, Anyways Fuck Borders without borders global wealth would increase but muh race. Fucking stupid

Son la puta de Estados Unidos, cabrones.

Que hay de malo con ser racista? Ahora no venga con que nunca ha dicho "negro de mierda", o "puto veneco de mierda" etc.
No mienta por favor.

Fijo usted es otro veneco de mierda, si es asi, larguese por favor. De lo contrario, no sea pendejo ni doble moralista. Nos odiamos entre latino americanos

Ya salio el culombiANO

what part of Honduras. i was born in tegucigalpa but i was raised in chamelecon

Oh por favor por eso es que Colombia es otro basurero consumido por la derecha aquí tienen otro Morenazi

KIKES ARE BLAMING MISSILE ATTACKS ON ASSAD AND PRO IRANIAN FORCES GET IN HERE WE ARE GOING TO WAR AGAIN

People from Colombia believing they are alt right übermensch HAAAHAHA This is why Colombia the most pathetic country in SouthAmerica

Perdon, no todos somos idiotas descerebrados como él, que solo pensamos con nuestros sentimientos y no vemos la realidad.

Muh feelings, fuck open borders and sheeeit. Gibs me dat

International laws says they must claim asylum on the first country they set foot. But mexico is a shithole so they want to go to the USA, the Most capitalist country everyone hates but wants to go, because gibs me dat for freeeeeee

stupid fuck. T

Trump must shot these invaders, they're just scum

plz go back to plebbit newfag

This is what happens when you ban guns.

Spent all my life in Tegucigalpa.

Set foot on the country they wish to claim asylum. Learn international Law you uneducated nazi wanna be

i visited a couple of times after i moved, i remember it being pretty cool. but that was back in the early 90s

Why doesn't your country join with Guatemala and el Salvador. These dumpster fires would probably be stronger together.

If a family is genuinely hungry in Honduras, does the government or some other entity provide them with food?

(Citation needed)

> I love how you think the nazis will love you. you are a dirty mutt Colombian lol wtf you are the most pathetic person I ever met.

What makes you think I need love or approval of anonymous people in an anonymous board full of anynoums people?

being this retarded...lol

And I'm sure Im way whiter than you, Having a Spanish father.
and you.. a literally mulatto speaking about mutts. KEK KEK KEK

In the other hand I don't know why you get mad at one country trying to defend it's borders. But you keep that "fuck borders" " fuck countries" " let them in" narrative, wich makes you look like a brainlet with no critical thinking about the repercusions of thinking like that.

Just keep smoking your weed and let adults worry about their nations , shall we sweetie?

M O R E N A Z I lol

Trump won't let you in. Stay in Mexico or go back.
Try to go in by using legal ways if you are so determined to be an amerifat.

They are using legal ways you fucking uneducated scum

S A V A G E

I'm literally shaking, nice comeback, great argument

Impeach trump naoooo
Fuck off and back to your shithole

Fight for your country, coward. Don't spread missery to another sucessfull countries, and if you get to the US, i hope you get killed if you vote democrat

If you are in Spain, why do you want to come to the USA? Spain is a wonderful country.

I don't care if I am white or black or asian or whatever I am not into races , Race is just a social construct , Scientifically race doesnt mean much, Biologist don't even use that term. it just means nothing. You think its important because you are an idiot who has not accomplished much lol.

No way it is legal. You can only claim asylum at the first safe country and Mexico is safe.
Trump will likely execute an order to close the border and apprehend anyone who tries to get in as well as ban honduras to claim ayslum.
Any moron trying to fight the order, he will prepare another one and effectively put an end to this caravan bullshit.

In the end you can't help everyone and americans wouldn't want their country to turn into a shithole by importing likely criminals.

>memeflag

go roleplay somewhere else please

Back your shithole'
>Lives in Colombia

Attached: 1200px-GPI_2017.jpg (1200x853, 143K)

Whites are the most good looking race and everyone would like to be one or at least get a white partner.
Race is a thing.

Mexico is safe?

Fuck off faggot we are full

>that post
>that flag
pic related is you

Attached: lgbo.jpg (311x162, 13K)

Prove to me that the United Fruit Company did anything wrong.

well you are from Turkey I guess you are another mutt lol bad luck huh?

>Says the Colombian.
Though I suppose I would take a Creatura over a roach.

You idiot I am making fun of all these nazis

How much per hour?
Best places for QTs?

Like that's a good position either. Don't whine about it either way and focus on issues that actually matter

Well they homogenised the banana breeds to such an extent that they face the threat of mass extinction

Also based comment

safe enough to claim ayslum, no imminent danger to your life, yeah?
You can't claim ayslum over poverty anyways.

Unfortunately for you I'm not mud or brown.

Real muds from honduras and the like tries to invade the us and canada just like shitskinned syrians, iraqis pakis etc tries to invade turkey and the europa.

Can you all please disappear?

Panama disease affects most Banana Cultivars not just the Cavendish or Gros Michel so I'll call bullshit on that one.

What logical reason do you have for not being destroyed at the border?

>You're not into races
>Calls others "mutts" =degrading someone race/skin colour . Implying someone is not white
>Race is just a social construct, non existents
>A black guy is equal to an asian. A white European guy is equal to somebody from choco

Yes, I'ts very hard to spot a Black and And Asian in a room . We all are equal, we are human beings, it's the current year.

KYS brainlet, stop stealing oxigen

also

>My country is a shithole, that's why we should let enter people from worst shithole countries so my shithole country never ends being a shithole country

Kill yourself please already. You still are not aware of how dumb you look

Attached: (((you))).jpg (300x168, 7K)

such? ... race? Immigration? all the countries that a open to immigration, all the multi cultural countries in the west are leading, not the mono ethnic countries like Saudi Arabia not even Japan

Do you suck dicks in honduras?

That's some obvious bait, but fuck it I'll bite.

Germany is projected to spend billions more on their rapefugees than they will ever get out of them. Other countries including the one I'm in also have extreme issues including the one I'm in. Multiculturalism in the 21st century sense not only doesn't provide benefits it actively causes issues.

Kys monkey

Why do you have gay flags?

fpbp

>MEXICO IS SAFE
MEXICO IS SAFE

Castizo mestizo indio or mullato?

well I am just using your own principles to tell you that you are the one who is going to get fucked in your race realist game. wait for the nazis to arrive and tell them you are Colombian do it! lets see how they all embrace you.

That wasnt an answer to his question dumbass. You just want welfare, admit it.

There are no faggots in Honduras, they are Catholics.

do mexispics shoot at you spics crossing the border? seems the hondurans that told me that lied to me when the caravan broke through

Germany and Switzerland and relatively low in crime compared to Eastern Europe which don't welcome refugees at all, I think Nigeria is even safer than some parts in Eastern Europe specially Russia. Criminality is correlated with police enforcement and inequality not race. Western Countries are among the safest countries to live.

Go to Ciudad Juárez. They currently have a curfew

They don’t usually show it on the news, but it is true.

How have you not gotten killed yet?