Daily reminder that if you come on this board everyday and post anti-semtic filth you have blood on your hands from...

Daily reminder that if you come on this board everyday and post anti-semtic filth you have blood on your hands from this massacre. Daily reminder that you better not believe in hell for it is where you'll end up.

The mental gymnastics Jow Forumstards must be doing to keep their consciouses clean right now is astounding. At least half of you can be considered murderers, you "killed the jews" like you always wanted. Just some regular family folk with a different origin trying to get by...

If Jow Forums wasn't such a low IQ honeypot I'd recommend shutting it down. Heck, it might be time anyways. What a filthy filthy place.

Attached: download.jpg (177x285, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ofTyx_TvESg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Reported OP to Canadian authorities for posting on a hate site.

Nah I'll be fine. I'm OK with God.

What a drama queen

excuse me but Jow Forums is a board of peace and respects jews for having their own ethnostate

Meaning I get to boast about having slayed kikes? Was that supposed to make me feel bad?

Attached: 1537067660627.jpg (900x849, 106K)

I've been browsing this site for years and I've never seen this "anti-semtic filth" except for maybe 5 posts, maximum
Jow Forums has always been pro-zionist

it's sad that you are using this tragedy to lie and try to discredit a website that you don't like

Bait/10. He was one of bernies henchman.

#NotAllMuslims

>you have blood on your hands
We've got the same alibi as the Jews. We didn't do it ourselves. Jow Forums is very sorry for this tragedy. We just moved our jet you were following near Syrian AA fire and you were unfortunately hit.

Jow Forums is a Jewish board and we do not condone violence, antisemitism, or lying. Jews don't lie. Neither would law enforcement.

Daily reminder Canada is gay and you're a filthy fucking nigger faggot. Whatcha gonna do maple boy?

I don't know what you are talking about.
We are a board of peace.
Tolerance and multiculturalism be upon you.

Attached: Area 51 specimen.jpg (770x758, 105K)

Daily reminder that impure narcissistic people guilt trip other people just to character assassinate them, and tell them they are going to hell.

>t. narcissistic leaf

Attached: rake1232.jpg (1000x1000, 66K)

He's full of shit and doesn't know it. He doesn't even suspect he's evil.

Well done.

more people have died in car accidents, due to drug overdose, suicide, malpractice doctors/nurses, surgeries gone wrong, and so much more than some people getting shot somewhere on the planet. Don't give a fuck.
OP is a weak bitch that can't handle life

Attached: 5939aab0c61b5.image.jpg (960x720, 119K)

>Daily reminder that if you come on this board everyday and post anti-semtic filth you have blood on your hands from this massacre.
lol k

>when you click the picture expecting to cringe at the gore but its even worse cuz you are a niggy

We havent even started yet faggot, you'll be wishing it was only 6 million you filthy kike

Attached: 1516002766870.jpg (1713x946, 380K)

Imagine actually thinking like Op

gotem

>we
>leaf
is that a threat?

MY CABBAGES!

>come on this board everyday and post anti-semtic
> have blood on your hands
good riddance...fuck you

>blood on hands
Anyone want a towel?

Love it when atheists explain religion to religious folks.

>Daily reminder that if you come on this board everyday and post anti-semtic filth you have blood on your hands from this massacre.

having blood of kikes on your hands for a none kike is like a historical merit and honors.

you are only avenging the murder of your forefathers and those who hold your birthright hostage.

Attached: jews control america.jpg (639x671, 521K)

Isn't your country the same? Isn't your country leaving behind and incredibly high amount of ppl just to achieve the highest GDP growth?

kek...nah...im going to leave it on for the rest of the day

Nice subversion, shareblue cia psyop nigger.
FAKE AND GAY

Weird... I don't see any blood...

Attached: 20181027_164536.jpg (4032x3024, 3.12M)

can confirm as I work in heuristic analysis for an intelligence syndicate, this site will be scrubbed for anti-semitic postings dating back to 2016 and all linked users will be charge with hate crimes, inciting violence, and promoting terrorism.

You have been warned, prepare accordingly.

fpbp also shalom aleichem to my hebrew brethren we are gods chosen people

Don't worry bout my garage i keep a cool toy
Don't worry bout that blood on your hands i got a towel boy

Attached: MTVsRiffRaff.jpg (900x540, 93K)

I wonder who behind this !?
youtube.com/watch?v=ofTyx_TvESg

Attached: Hitler not a Jew_html_m1fa057c8.png (558x334, 16K)

I'm not responsible for the personal decisions others make. Everyone has a choice and personal responsibilities and i refuse to be held accountable for the choices others make. It is irresponsible and irrational to hold others responsible for the actions taken by others.

Attached: mmmmmmmmm.png (800x585, 114K)