How much farther will they push this narrative of far right terrorism before the midterms...

How much farther will they push this narrative of far right terrorism before the midterms? How can people not see how suspicious it is all of this including the migrant caravan, the bombs, and now the shooting. This is so close to the midterms and we only somehow only how events like this happen and be publicized close to presidential election and midterms? It's the same pattern every fucking two years.

This meme was made the day before yesterday because it's all so predictable

Attached: 43537974_879859548886117_1463494794553589760_n.jpg (560x540, 34K)

Can you link to an archived thread to prove that meme was made before the shooting?

We still have a week and a half to go. I predict at least two more mass shootings

The shooter is an anti-Trumper. Bess Kalb, Stephen Colbert, John Oliver, and many others among the fake news media (including CNN and the failing New York Times) and the Democrats are 100% to blame for inciting this anti-Trumper to violence with their anti-Trump rhetoric. There is no greater friend of Israel and the Jewish people than Trump and Jow Forums.

#BlueWaveShooter
#JobsNotMobs

They will push it further and further until they get the public reaction they're looking for. Hasn't happened, so they're pushing harder, not knowing that they're pushed the public away from the desired reaction.
It'll be 2016.2
remember the 2016 meltdown? This is going to be much, much worse, and could very well be the catalyst of a huge shift in this country. One that many of you have been waiting a long time for.

Not him, but I saw it on normiebook yesterday.

This shill has been spamming this message. Don’t fall for the propaganda.

Ah OK, why are you on normiebook?

I found it in a closed group on kikebook.
I feel like they have something bigger than planned
They seem like a cornered injured animal right now lashing out

>They seem like a cornered injured animal right now lashing out
Exactly.

One of the heads of the beast appeared to be fatally wounded. But the mortal wound was healed, and the whole world was astonished and followed the beast. They worshiped the dragon who had given authority to the beast, and they worshiped the beast, saying, “Who is like the beast, and who can wage war against it?”

The fuck are you talking about retard? The caravan and shit like it has been going on for months if not years. Same with all the killings and shit that happen in your meme country. Maybe find proof for the false flags rather than reverse engineering your countries problems and tragedies. No shit it's going to happen before an election, it is literally always happening.

K

Attached: dsfghdsfgdf.jpg (1175x2309, 846K)

Why can't you idiots see that these type of events always happen in cycles around elections?

bump

It's a fucking season finale. What do you expect?

Someone told me about that meme yesterday afternoon and the sent it to me last night/early this morning.

Attached: 20181027_133811.jpg (1080x1034, 252K)

republicans are cucking they aren't calling this a false flag like they did the bombs

We need Obama back. It's the only way to stop mass shootings and Trump terrorism against the media and political opponents.

Ok then, doesn't really suprise me, I justed wanted proof.

It's not as easy when you have (((dead people))) in the headlines

they can't bite the hand that feeds them. I wish someone well known would grow some balls and just say that all of this is strangely coincidental

So your boy predicted it 6 to 9 hours in advance, depending on your time zone.

It's because they're Jews and greatest-ally wouldn't like that.

I def saw that meme a couple days ago.
t. not a shill

the memes two days old at this point but it's not hard to see a pattern. They definitely have something else planned because I don't think this will rile people up enough. some sort of mass casialty event in the hundreds or maybe over a thousand people.

The kikes are willing to sacrifice 3000 lives and very expensive real estate (provided it is insured heavily against acts of terrorism, of course) to get their political goals. They will take it as far as they need to.

I mean, not to doxx myself, but I've been saying for a while that the fake bombings weren't "enough" because normies will say nobody got hurt. I was kind of waiting for the other shoe to drop. "They" really needed an October surprise where people died. And wouldn't you know it...
But I hadn't seen it was already memed two days ago. That was icing on the cake so to speak.

bumperooskidino

He didn't predict it. He saw the meme on Thursday and brought it up yesterday at work while we were talking about the bombs. He's not redpilled but his pattern recognition is definitely kicking in.

Doesn’t the whole migrant caravan benefit the right more than the left? In terms of voter turnout

Stop breaking the 4th wall, Hans!

I think the left is betting on violent escalation at the border. A person tries to cross, won't back away, gets shot. Media goes ballistic.

Attached: 2l4bw0.jpg (780x438, 71K)

I saw someone post this in a conservative group chat a day or so ago, really worried