On the Topic of the Shooting

Hello people browsing this website. I am a Jew that has been shocked by the recent tragic event in Pittsburgh. I wondered what kind of person could do such a thing. So I began to delve deeper into it. Since I work at a Wells Fargo in a high level position, I have not been able to follow the news as I had in my previous years. As I researched more and more into the topic, I have realized that some kind of community called the "Alt Jow Forums Right" has been trying to incite violence in America. First there were the attempted bombings of important Democratic leaders such as Hillary Clinton. I was not that surprised because of Trump's hateful Rhertoric inciting violence. But the shooting of the Synogague was something else. My hear sank when I heard this news. After doing my research I have found that this site is indeed responsible for this event. The hateful words that are spewed on this site is despicable. I wish to say, as a plea to those on this site, that Jews are among the frendliest people you can ever meet. I earn my living as an honest banker, making honest transactions. Shame on all of you who influenced these evil entities. I wish to simply live in harmony, and I wish that we can all live in peace, whether one is Jewish, Christian, Muslim, black, white, etc.

Attached: VxhRFp.jpg (1920x1080, 340K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FY5rczWnQyA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Tell the synagogues to stop harvesting our fucking organs

>Jews/Mayors Arrested For Harvesting Illegal Organs!

youtube.com/watch?v=FY5rczWnQyA

Attached: lev tov.png (2000x705, 2.81M)

>I am a Jew
Post nose or gtfo

i lol @ dead jews
There. Are you happy CNN? Take your screenshot and go

To the first indvidual: if there are Catholic Priests that are pedophiles, and Muslim Imams that advocate for terrorism, does that mean all Catholics and Muslims are bad? No. It means these individuals are simply evil, not because of their corresponding religions.

Racists are bad racists are bad racists are bad racists are bad racists are bad racists are bad racists are bad racists are bad racists are bad racists are bad racists are bad racists are bad racists are bad racists are bad racists are bad racists are bad racists are bad racists are bad racists are bad racists are bad racists are bad racists are bad racists are bad racists are bad racists are bad racists are bad racists are bad racists are bad racists are bad racists are bad racists are bad

Attached: 1523797071895.jpg (1013x1013, 81K)

> I earn my living as an honest banker
lol

To the second individual: these are all either coincidences or people misconstruing the evidence thay is presented.

To the third individual: that is very anti semetic. Contrary to Nazi belief, Jews have noses of various shapes and sizes.

sage cnn

Nice larp, faggot. Gas yourself.

To the fifth individual: You disgust me by making a joke out of all of this.

To the eigth indivudal: What is wrong with that? I have worked my entire life to get where I am now. Do not dishonor my profession. From studying overtime and interning at any bank I could, it was tough work.

>To the first indvidual
>To the second individual
normie, please leave, or lurk more. SAGE

Kill all Jewish and israeli children
Taking a one watt or higher laser burn the eyes of an israeli child and blind him.
This can be done on nice days from 700 feet away.
He will then become a burden upon his family and it will castrate his worldly influence

To the eleventh individual: I do not know what "larp" means but do not call me a homosexual in a derogatory fashion. This site needs to be shut down for even saying that I need to be gassed. You pathetic Nazis are disgusting.

>honest banker

Attached: bait.jpg (400x400, 19K)

Kill a Jewish child in front of his screaming mother

You need to be gassed. Faggot kike.

Crippling a Jew child is superior to killing him. Just make sure to cripple him for life in a non-recoverable way!

learn to search LARP....don't be lazy normie. SAGE...MODS this is a slide thread...

I have now understood why this site incites so much violence and hatred. I, as a Jew, have extended an olive branch, trying to understand your people's mentality. But now I have understood. There is no reasoning with you. All of you are abhorrent anti semites. I will be reporting all of you, and this site, to the FBI shortly. This is atrocious.

>You disgust me by making a joke out of all of this
wecome to Chan boards normie
all statements are satire...you can do nothing about it...if you don't like free expression leave
and stop larping

Wells Fargo banker
Honest
>Choose one
You can't be both

FBI agents would get too redpilled. I doubt jews want their agents coming here.

Attached: sucking is healthy.jpg (864x538, 49K)

learn by lurking...you are not welcome to post yet either... here's an active thread for ya normo

There should be certain limits on free speech. The danger I have realized here is that people can be radicalized even if some of these posts are satire, which I highly doubt. And additionally, why can I not be an honest banker? I help people start businesses, companies, technologies, and things like that. Why should I be rewarded with fear of being killed by an anti semite after all I have done?

Post jewish nose with timestamp, preferably while rubbing your hands.

Attached: 1539429365765.jpg (811x1024, 143K)

>an honest banker
no such thing

4/10 larp. too obvi

>Free Speech
>Limits on Free Speech

Pick one, faggot. Either Speech is free, or it's not. Here in America, it is.

>There should be certain limits on free speech.
please leave authoritarian. We have ROL to handle violence. We all have the right to think & express ourselves.

Attached: wut.jpg (948x740, 166K)

tell the jews not to kill their own people for a media narrative change better yet tell them to fuck off before you all get shoad

I see that I cannot have a civilized discussion with any of you. With each passing minute the motives of the terrorist becomes clear as day. I am ashamed to share a country with you people.

OH NO A JEWS DIED!!

The rest of us can slowly suffocate and die in anonymity, but not a Jews. No, that is always a world-shattering tragedy.

No sympathy for Jews.

>I am ashamed to share a country with you people.
THEN GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY COUNTRY YOU FUCKING KIKE NIGGER

Expel all Jews NOW

It is important to us because there is a small number of Jews in the world. After the Holocaust, whenever a Jew dies because of some tragic event, it feels like we all die. If non Jews get killed, of course they have my deepest sympathies, but regular people die every day so we don't tend to mourn for them for very long because such is life.

i think hes actually making a lot of sense. perhaps we should give it more thought

Let me further expand on my thinking: Jews are like an endangered species of birds. We are beautiful and we sing wonderous songs for God. Whenever one dies, this leads closer to us being extinct. Non Jews are a common bird. They of course sing beautiful songs and are wonderful in many different ways, but if some of them die it does not endanger their entire species, albiet a tragedy. This is my view on the whole matter.

Yep, you heard it from the horse's mouth - Jews think their individual lives are more important than ours. And they expect to be able to suffocate us all in silence.

That is why you have to go back to the desert, and that is why we will send you there once we have a chance.

then try another similar post WITHOUT..." I am a Jew...I work at a Wells Fargo...Alt Jow Forums Right... After doing my research I have found that this site is indeed responsible for this event....Jews are among the frendliest people …& Shame on all of you."
what type of responses did you expect nitwit?

Attached: you DOTARD.jpg (575x556, 39K)

Or alternatively, you can stop spreading your marxist disease in the schools and the media.

If you do that, then maybe this shit will blow over and your 'precious' jewish lives will be spared.

remember user...these jews are not from the desert.

I never said that I wanted for non Jews to suffer in silence. In fact, I would like it for all people to live peacefully. It comes to a matter of priority. Would you give money at the expense of your own suffering? I don't think so. This is the relationship we have with non Jews. We want to cooperate, but many anti semites want for us to be eradicated, thus we tend to associate with ourselves. We want no harm, we want to live peacefully.

>Shame on all of you who influenced these evil entities

>No. It means these individuals are simply evil, not because of their corresponding religions.

>banks
>honest living

We hate banks!!!! they control everything, ruined and polluted the planet.

>I never said that I wanted for non Jews to suffer in silence
Well what do you think it happening? My people are being economically suffocated and slowly being replaced with muskins while you browbeat us on 24 cable stations.

Fuck you. Either you learn to live symbiotically with us - without parasitism - without constant BETRAYAL - or we'll take you with us.

As of now, you're people are turning this into an us vs them, and then you're crying about it.

Fuck you. Get yourself under control. And if you're not doing it, get your clan under control. Fix yourselves from the inside - because the only outside solution is to EXPEL you all or worse.

> I help people start businesses, companies, technologies, and things like that

You help them. With the money of the rest of the population. You choose who gets to start a business, and who doesn't. Seeing your choices of evil corporations who got funds (Monsanto, Reddit, etc.) you made the worst choices ever. Therefore banks are responsible for all ills, pollution, wage slavery, on the planet.

back to "money" talk again...lol

Attached: 1540616854080.jpg (1812x1182, 531K)

The Jew cries out "I'm helping!" as he strikes you.

It's really hard to argue that you consider yourself special and that we should too and that we shouldn't be allowed to consider ourselves special. It is clueless narcisism and in group preference.

My group has gone from ruling the world to being an absolute minority. And thats only if you label all Europeans as 'white'.

So why should I elevate you?

Yes, a site caused people to kill people. HIGH IQ DETECTED

>Jews are among the frendliest people you can ever meet.
Welcome to Jow Forums, my friend. Stick around and learn something while you're here. We are but a humble basket weaving community being portrayed as an internet cult. I'm sure you'll see things clearly soon.

Attached: tay.png (772x1839, 68K)

>larp

>My hear sank when I heard this news
Wierd, reading about it gave me an erection.

Attached: pepe.jpg (556x730, 72K)

Banking is a very important part of today's world. It was Christians who didn't want to do the hard work of transferring currencies, making sure your money was safe, giving loans, etc so many hundreds of years ago. We did it for you. We made your countries. And how do you pay us? By hating us. When we did the work you didn't want to do. All I have to say for the people complaining about my profession.

Click on the post number of the post you want to reply to. It makes the thread so much more organised.

Go away schlomo. You're not welcome here.