Germanic Unity Thread

We are the greatest people of all time. We could be self-sufficient in all areas. A Germanic Homeland, with the potential to become a great power both militarily and economically, and which already is by far in fields of culture, science and history, would allow us to preserve our people in a hostile world. It would allow us to counter the threats of China, India, the Islamic World, the Americas and growing powers everywhere. I think it needs to be a serious option. All Germanics should care about their own People, and it extends beyond the present day borders we live in. Our people’s best interest are served by creating a strong cultural sphere not influenced by foreign powers, backed up by a defence force that is capable of keeping us safe. That is what our Germanic State would be. No radical change in any culture, no forced assimilation, but a guarantee that we can develop our own, regional as well as national cultures without any foreigners influencing or altering it - be it from the west or the east.
It's time to unite the Germanic Tribes.

Attached: 55ADD786-1981-4A91-A25F-08FA9F8F9745.jpg (1053x761, 167K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finno-Ugric_languages).
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The Last Airbender > The Legend of Korra
sorry korrafags, but transgender queen Lily destroyed your """"""""""""franchise""""""""""""

>It’s time to unite the Germanic Tribes
Based, redpilled and true.
Please give me this ASAP.

us pure germanic anglo-saxons want in

The Norgebro didn't invite you. And neither do I.

Show your flag, retard
Dats rite, anglos aren’t invited

So, how will this ever be real?

I'm from Alsace. Fuck being German.

>South-Eastern territory including much of Poland
Why would that be necessary? Why not just current Germany and Austria?

Also, the common language should be German while keeping regional languages official, and German should be taught as a primary and mandatory language in all schools in the non-German-speaking regions. It would probably make sense to support adults learning to speak, read and write German as well (I and many others would definitely need it, my and most other Danes' German skills are fairly to very limited).

Attached: cat_sitting_at_a_window.gif (500x558, 1.47M)

You don't have to be German, frog. You just have to get the hell ouf of Germany

>You don't have to be German, frog. You just have to get the hell ouf of Germany
My family is in Alsace since at least the 14th century. Alsace is my home and I'm French.

We need a second coming of hitler NOW!

Attached: 1540622612504.gif (387x301, 715K)

I'm not a German(besides some of my family) but I fully support this. Unification of Germanics makes sense,I wish we could do the same for Our countries (Spain, Greece, Italy, Portugal). Good luck,but it's going to take a lot of work and tons of political involvement.

>It would probably make sense to support adults learning to speak, read and write German as well (I and many others would definitely need it, my and most other Danes' German skills are fairly to very limited).
That sounds like a problem. But the main issue would be to teach it to state officials already working in the public area. I would suggest a sort of exchange problem. Officials from German speaking areas go to for instance Scandinavia for a year or two, with benefits, while Scandinavian officials go to Germany for a year or two. Might not be fluent but it would give great language boosts.
People speaking regional languages is not a problem in everyday life, but in state/governmental and public affairs there needs to be at least the ability to speak one single language in all states, and German is without any doubt the most obvious choice.

>Elsass ist meine Heimat und ich bin Franzose
Clearly Alsace isn't your home, Pierre

Crackpot dream. Sage

fuck off retards

I’ve actually also been on the whole Exchange idea. As long as the public would get benefits it would work. 10/10

>Elsass ist meine Heimat und ich bin Franzose
Ich kann auch auf Deutsch schreiben, wenn du willst. Aber das ändert nichts, das Elsass ist französisch und wird es immer sein.

> t. Selbsthassender Auslandsdeutscher

By the regional countries realizing that they will be completely exterminated (and, worse, even being a burden and causing vulnerabilities for European civilization overall by staying so horribly small) unless they join a proper union or other in practice strong, capable and close-knit and closely related form of organization. And Scandinavia is too small, even if both Finland and Estonia was included (and I do not know whether that would even make sense - Finland and Estonia, while great and capable as far as I know, come from somewhat different peoples and have a very different language family: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finno-Ugric_languages).

And besides, we might as well make up for it for being cowards before and in WW2 and reg. (((communism))). It... just isn't working as things currently are.

Attached: sarah_andersen_holocaust_is_a_myth.webm (982x554, 2.82M)

I would rather die than share a country with g*rmans

>Anglo

Attached: 1540666910763.png (521x294, 118K)

Sei nicht albern.

Jesus, you are the most based Dane I've ever seen on /pol. You guys are usually pretty Anti German. I complety agree. Even Germany is too small - history has proven this.

Reminder that all the brave Germans died in the 20th century. The only real fighting German blood is found in America.

lol see:)
Eternal Niel Juel strikes

Are anglos to be included in this? I mean we are Germanic but I noticed you didn’t include England.

Maybe, but we are so past the time where the luxury of the Scandinavian and other tiny countries staying as themselves was the slightest bit consistent with any kind of survival that it is not funny at all in any way. If we do not join together we will die, completely. One could argue for a Scandinavian union. But 20-25 million?....... A definite improvement, but seems far from sufficient.

Attached: Pondering.gif (1119x884, 586K)

Ok but the official language is DUTCH

Just let it go Anders. Our countries are doomed, something like 50% of newborn babies are shitskinned. Large parts of autochtone population are permacucked leftists. We'd be better off to napalm the place so at least we can take the fuckers down with us.

And what if the alternative is complete extermination? Not by the hands of Germans, but by others? Or even indirectly helping the fall of some or even all of Europe?

Attached: sitting_in_a_bar.jpg (1280x842, 128K)

seconded

How will the Netherlands survive while being a tiny country? How is it realistic in any way? Will you piggy-back on the larger countries and have no way out if the larger European countries fall or stop protecting you, or other?
The Danish tribes originally founded the kingdom and nation of Denmark as a way to stand together, including against larger threats. These days, the threats are much larger and more varied, and for some in many ways much more horrible, such as the kikes and communism. How will the Netherlands survive by itself?

I am sorry, but BasedDane is right - Its either this or downfall. You (I would even say we) are too small to survive on ourselves. Are you going to fight the chinks alone? The indians? The amis? The niggers of Africa? The arabs? In the future much of the old definied west vs east will be gone, along with ''international rules''. Once the US/NATO falls/ceases to exist, Western Europe will be up for grabbinz yo.

>East Prussia
>Germanic
The only region in Poland that has a German population over 1% is in Silesia, and even then they're less than 10%. Also, reunifying Germany was a mistake in and of itself.

No

Literally no one invited you to a Germanic thread, Ami

fuck you Hans

Attached: 1540134288344.png (1280x913, 174K)

>german flag
Lol

>not understanding or knowing about the ethnic cleansing of Germans that took place after WWII in Yugoslavia, Prussia, Posen, Silesia, Pomerania and Poland
Classic American ignorance.

Fuck you, Nigel

>getting åland
lel no

Attached: bebe.gif (554x400, 120K)

I fully support this!

Based leaf

Attached: 314CY442Y6L.jpg (198x500, 12K)

Americans are always invited, Kraut.

This is a thread about uniting Germanic peoples, not who used to live where 90 years ago.

What do you goys think about this??

Attached: Map 9001.png (1200x2709, 1.56M)

>This is a thread about uniting Germanic peoples, not who used to live where 90 years ago.
Mutt isn't familiar with the consept of nation, people and land.
>Blut und Boden
maybe you know that one, you pretentious, sad douuuuche

there should be 2 EUs
North and south.
1 currency for each
free trade between both, but no movement of people between both, just within each union.

and then the uk which could benefit from free trade as well with the 2 unions.

As an Anglo-Saxon I say go fuck yourself OP.

There are alot of inconsistencies here tbqh sveabro

>Alpinids aren't white
>Switzerland is aryan-tier
the sw*Ss are basically turbo-muslims

White is a meme word for mutts. Also why put Czechia in there?

If we're going to bring "who is the rightful owner of the land" into this, you still lose, Hanz.

Attached: Polska_992_-_1025.png (2309x2279, 1.13M)

Weak bait. Ancient Greeks and Romans are no more (which is horrible for everyone), but your map is still complete shit.

Attached: Julius_Caesar_built_a_bridge_across_the_Rhine_in_only_10_days.jpg (960x720, 134K)

>the same autistic hyper nordic swede that talks about how meds are brown subhumans and how vikangs conquered europe
I’ll be impressed if you don’t call me a mutt.

Attached: 7A339D0A-4044-47D9-8646-E4B591EE23DC.jpg (645x773, 45K)

Greeks and Romans are still around.

Racial purity? From what? Germans have Slavic and Celtic blood. Nords have oriental blood.

>Denmark dissolved into Germany and Sweden
its like you want me to get violent Norgebro. What the fuck are you on about?
To make this happen you would have to kill all the nationalist like me and good luck with that fag

It would be a complete sausage fest

fuck off Finland can join they did nothing wrong

t. Reserve Tysker jydesvans

Do you have a foreskin?

Romans aren't, Italians are in many way the successors, and they have preserved and evolved much of what was great about Rome, but very much was lost and/or corrupted as well.

And reg. Greeks, I stress 'ancient'. Constantinople is no more, and they have been ravaged for many centuries by the Turks among other things, though they still stand.

Attached: Thales_of_Miletus.jpg (638x479, 92K)

Yes, thank you. Go and sell them on Ebay.

then ill take death you fucking cunt. Sharing a country with those filthy southerners is the same as complete extermination anyways.

Fuck off continentals, I'm all for nordic cooperation but berlin will never rule us again

My kids are half finn and look aryan as fuck and absolutely stunning! They belong in the germanic ethnostate!
Finland is in or Sweden is out.
Fuck all komi looking commie faggot finns who hate sweden!
We were all under the thumb of the crown god dammit, it's not like we were royalty ffs, get over yourself or move to fucking swamplands you commies pieces of shit

Har du nogle argumenter?
/Do you have any arguments?

Reg. them joining, it has nothing to do with whether they "did anything wrong" or not, neither whether they are "better" or "worse" for some aspects or overall, but instead that they are different peoples.

Attached: Temple_of_Athena_Nike.jpg (1200x834, 148K)

fuck poles and anglos

Looks like you are up to something, user.
Breddy gud.
Why would we deal with subhumans, anyway ?

The territory map is not aesthetic.

>Berlin will never rule us again
t. overdramatic norwegian royalist with 0 ability to think past the school book narrative + some edgy nationalism

There is no "we" you central Euro mutt. Germany has not been Germanic for a long long time now so fuck off. Fucking slav infested celt mutts go suck your turks off you love so much.
Even Sweden looks like a fucking based ethnostate compared to you mini America.

t.oivonen

The hell it is aesthetic. It looks great

I would personally execute your child for treason towards the isänmaa and our tribe. I cannot wait to see the day come when we drive all your ilk back to the sea.

Attached: Petturin-Palkka-On-Kuolema.jpg (451x561, 64K)

Do you consider Germans as unworthy as Muslims or even kikes?

Attached: baal-worship.jpg (300x254, 29K)

New Somalia

G*rmanics are pathetic, good thing you keep getting crushed by based Slavs every time you start shit.

Attached: 1540068293924.jpg (1024x576, 145K)

>creating a monstrous superstate beyond the control of the people to inevitably be subverted by Jews and traitors a la EU

Sorry Jens, but that ain't happening. At best we should have an economic union. Also, >Greater Germany and Netherlands but no Greater Iceland or Sweden

Cant you just give us Aaland, send all swedo-finns to Sweden and then we can be friends?

argumenter for hvad? At du lyder, som du har en tysk poelse halvt nede i halsen? Rend mig noget grusomt med dit tyskerlort.

kek why are you so mad? Are you a refugee? Let them have their paradise.

nej they are fine when kept at an arms length. I dont mind them in everyday life but they have no place in Danmark.

No. Traitors towards the fatherland need to be punished. Why is it that so many of the "fenno"-swedes are rich? why do they revise so much of government funds,special schools their own court systems etc. ? They are crypto kikes who deserve faith worse than death.

>based Slavs
good one you spastic memeflag faggot

Attached: 1539870986182.gif (200x133, 963K)

We had something like it once.

Attached: NorthSeaEmpire.png (1200x955, 287K)

How do you intend Denmark to survive in the future? This is a central question, and that is something you are fully aware of, and you need to be able to answer this if anyone (yourself included) are to take you seriously.

And what are your thoughts on our historical damned cowardice reg. the kikes and (((communists)))? That is a very important point that you definitely cannot accuse the Germans of.

Attached: do_toddlers_understand_consent_____________________now_why_is_that_question_ever_posed.jpg (656x754, 123K)

i like how you left out the Swiss

i miss the hre

>not understanding or knowing about the ethnic cleansing of Poles that took place after the partitions in Poznan, Pomorze and Śląsk
Classic leaf ignorance

Lol, no German wants to live in Denmark, I can guarantee that so don't flatter yourself. (Sweden and Norway, however, make another story). That wouldn't be the case at all. You would be allowed to speak your own language, live out your own culture and make out a federal state in your own country. You would STILL be Danes in Denmark. The difference would be;
- Your overall federal government would be in Berlin
----- That federal government would have authority in areas of
- Defence
- Foreign relations and representation
- Foreign trade
In addition to that, OF course we would have found a way to make representation in parliament good and fair. No German wants to rule Europe. We've tried that before and it doesn't fucking work. I don't want to turn Denmark into Germany, and I don't wabt to turn Germany into Scandinavia. I want us to be able to live in peace. Berlin would be the capital because it is the biggest city. German would be official language because it would be the by far biggest language (not even including the Dutch and the more or less mutual understanding). Other than that you would be Danes living in Denmark, being Danes but citizens of the Germanic state. I can't even understand why you idiots can be against that. You are CHANCELESS in a hostile world. We all are. Do you honestly want to be dependant on the eternal ami?

How come you can't beat them despite being the master race?
>teuton scum tries to attack peaceful slavs
>gets destroyed
>swedish scum tries to attack peaceful slavs
>loses empire
>g*rman scum tries to attack peaceful slavs TWICE
>loses empire TWICE

Attached: 1510285513802.jpg (1200x800, 108K)

Attached: NS Information Flyer.png (7016x9924, 627K)

It was a simpler time.

Attached: perfectly simple.jpg (998x801, 125K)

The finest political patchwork there has ever been.

>How do you intend Denmark to survive in the future?
the very same way we have survived the last 2000 years. You think you are the first to come up with this pathetic idea of giving up and just become some shitty region of a larger entity? Go back and look through our history and you will see retards as you keep coming up claiming the same shit. "Denmark will end" "Denmark too small" "We will exterminated" and do you know what? We are still here faggot and ill gladly put down my life to keep fucking foreigner lovers like you in your place.
>And what are your thoughts on our historical damned cowardice reg. the kikes and (((communists)))?
what about the kikes? We got rid of most of them and communism was beaten square and fair. We always weather the storm and WW1 and WW2 had ABSOLUTE NOTHING to do with. It was idiotic wars between subhuman central Euroshits and their cancerous "new ideas". Fuck them then fuck them now.
>cannot accuse the Germans of.
of what? Being kike lovers for hundreds of years and allowing said kikes to come up with all the shit you call Marxism? So what that some of them spassed out for a decade or two that does not change the greater picture.

I've no respect for people who hate themselves. Proof me wrong.

Attached: Squat.png (844x1157, 69K)

>not understanding or knowing about the toilet cleansing of Poles that took place after the partitions in Potsdam, Portsmouth and Salford
Classic memeflag ignorance