Is she genuinely retarded?

Is she genuinely retarded?
>lets create the euro so we can export more stuff
>why can't those lazy greeks and italians run a surplus while we have a surplus
>HANS MAKE THEM IMPLEMENT AUSTERITY AND PAY THEIR DENBTS
>AAAAAAAAAh where did my government go

Attached: 1512941150241.png (590x350, 273K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voxeurop.eu/en/content/article/351531-you-get-unification-we-get-euro
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They are lazy though

Germany literally props up all of these shitskin "European" nations

She has a PhD in quantum chemistry and was a research chemist before she became a politician. So my guess is that she's probably smarter than you.

My sides.

The Euro was created by the French.

The Greeks and Italians are overspenders, nobody cares about trade surpluses. And they could have budget surpluses like us.

Austerity is a lefty term. We capitalists call it “living within your memes”.

Merkel is still in charge.

Attached: DBC8DC3E-9769-4F45-8C66-BD373DD669C1.jpg (667x1000, 150K)

>germany created the euro
anglo lies day in day out.

euro was one of the conditions for the reunification. too bad it backfired anglos

Germany "props" them up with money they got from forcing most of the EU to buy overpriced German goods.

The EU is basically a scheme set up to funnel money into Germany.

>The Greeks and Italians are overspenders
And yet they were fine before the Euro because they had their own currency.
>nobody cares about trade surpluses.
>And they could have budget surpluses like us.
You can't run budget surpluses while running trade deficits without shrinking your economy.

Attached: 1522470803816.png (870x739, 563K)

wow so they buy german goods with german money. such a GREAT deal for germany. germanicucks are truly the BENEFICIANS of the euro goy. eternal germanic maymay

My sister has a doctorate in behavioural psychology, she legitimately cant figure out how to work the tv, genuinely one of the most retarded people ive ever met

No. They're buying German goods with EU money. So yeah, it is a damned good deal for Germany.

*out of

>lets create the euro so we can export more stuff

rare and based
user, i did not expect that anyone kinows that
outside euro marxist circles. most of my economist friends are at odds with this

>nobody cares about trade surpluses.
>And they could have budget surpluses like us.
You can't run budget surpluses while running trade deficits without shrinking you

Utter bs. A budget deficit is the result of spending more than you take in from taxesand other income. Even at a trade surplus you can easily have a budget surplus.

>she has an degree in jewish sorcery
>HIGH IQ
I'd take a failed art student over her anytime

Attached: 9423248.png (801x577, 36K)

Fucking leaf,now my dick is hard because it thinks you're the anime girl in your post. Ass and time stamp NOW!!!

Attached: pepe_the_frog.jpg (620x592, 40K)

She is a disgusting fucking retarded big business owned whore, she exists solely to fuck Germany so a businessman gets an extra 1$ and pays less taxes.

May she die raped by the sandniggers she brought, bitch has a higher score than war criminals.

she has her masters to reply to

Attached: 1505261525985.png (936x602, 510K)

KIKES ARE BLAMING MISSILE ATTACKS ON ASSAD AND PRO IRANIAN FORCES GET IN HERE WE ARE GOING TO WAR AGAIN

If the country is running a deficit it means they somehow consume more than they produce, either by running a government deficit, selling their assets or taking on a lot of private debt.
They could run a budget deficit, but that would result in even more private debt in the economy.

I suggest to learn about eu history, how, why and by whom the eu and € were created, before starting threads you may be ashamed of later

Yes, France wanted the Euro too. Germany was still one of the biggest supporters of the euro because it allowed you to export to all of Europe.
What's your point?

voxeurop.eu/en/content/article/351531-you-get-unification-we-get-euro
>Secret government documents obtained by Der Spiegel appear to show that Bonn was forced to sacrifice the Deutschmark for reunification.

There was no "wanted too" all but germany wanted the euro. Deutsche Mark was one of he best currencies in the world. It also was called the german atomic bomb. why give up on that?

>There was no "wanted too" all but germany wanted the euro.
France wanted the Euro for political purposes. It wouldn't have happened without political support in Germany even as a tradeoff for reunification.
Regardless the Maastricht treaty greatly benefited surplus nations.
>Deutsche Mark was one of he best currencies in the world
A strong currency is not necessarily good for an export based economy.
>why give up on that?
Because other countries could devalue against it to make German imports more competitive and that's what Greece, Italy, etc. were usually doing.

Attached: 1526148177472.png (707x705, 716K)

She was a member of the Ministry for "Agitation und Propaganda"
Her thesis was most likely written by a ghostwriter which was common for public figures propped for high positions in the DDR.

>It wouldn't have happened without political support in Germany
So thats why they have to be forced?

> A strong currency is not necessarily good for an export based economy
So how was the "Deutsche Wirtschaftswunder" even possible?

>and that's what Greece, Italy, etc. were usually doing.
something both countries also usually are doing is national bankruptcy or government failure

Can't wait for trump to bomb g*rman scum back to the stone age