RED ALERT RED ALERT ITS FUCKING HAPPENING IRAN WAR INCOMING GET IN HERE YOU FUCKS

THE KIKES ARE GOING TO MOVE FORWARD WITH A WAR WITH IRAN
twitter.com/Tsahal_IDF/status/1056085193591832576

Attached: heyfaggotitshappening.jpg (580x346, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dimpenews.com/2018/10/27/το-ισραήλ-κατηγορεί-συρία-και-ιράν-ότι/
youtube.com/watch?v=U4SyFme7e5g
youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY
youtube.com/watch?v=-368xecJgdE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phosphorus_(morning_star)
youtube.com/watch?v=GINzUBvQ5nw
youtube.com/watch?v=J7yMzfplUco
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

dimpenews.com/2018/10/27/το-ισραήλ-κατηγορεί-συρία-και-ιράν-ότι/

I don't have the energy to copy paste a 5 mile long link

Attached: 1533018577264.png (1462x1186, 683K)

Netanyahu ordered this false flag attack. Did you notice all the threads about how all jews need to move to Israel? Israel is about to go to war and be exposed at the same time and they are freaking out.

youtube.com/watch?v=U4SyFme7e5g

Attached: 1510920918541.jpg (1488x1488, 418K)

>needing to copy paste links
Fucking newfag kill yourself

Attached: 1534199664761.png (1074x1174, 1M)

lol nice. hopefully the entire middle east gets turned into a glass parking lot for me to piss on

A little bird told me there are several mass shootings planned on election day, in primarily Democrat areas. Has anyone else heard anything else about this?

>EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE ON THIS BOARD IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS WEBSITE.

bump

Trump Sucks Benjamin SatanYaJew's Balls

Attached: 1517192527451.jpg (813x536, 282K)

fuck no, i heard antifa is going to start fires though

Trying to wipe out every Shiite nation in the region.

Attached: bibi_art.jpg (900x605, 198K)

Good luck american brothers, I'll send you my energy when you get sent to Iran

Attached: hqdefault424.jpg (480x360, 31K)

Attached: 23456123761826.jpg (1500x1000, 201K)

Will americans fight the war for israel again?

That shit's all Greek to me.

Are you going to provide more info, or just continue to spam every thread with thus vague fear mongering?

use google translate

No.

Attached: 1538827418939.jpg (1024x512, 397K)

Yes. We are retarded and jews never do any work for themselves.

Attached: 1538075591017.jpg (3000x2000, 3.02M)

Attached: 1511554054956.png (723x1227, 885K)

MARG BAR AMREEKA

Attached: 1533567923709.png (960x749, 670K)

Attached: 1525812071541.jpg (746x1388, 196K)

who will protect you children anus during you die for "Greater" Isisrael ?

Attached: garyheather.jpg (599x443, 44K)

I did, I just had to say it.

wait so iran launched rockets and israel thinks it can start a war to do what ? die ? americas navy was run off 2 times by iran . 1 of those times was recent. america lost 2 drones in iran and never returned is the highlight reel

trump running his mouth and no action is common place but israel should expect little in the way of military backing. the guardian of zion michael bolton aka colonel sanders cant save israel with his skin flute music or fried chicken

Those Israeli jews had better make sure Trump gets the House and Congress or America won't be able to help. Those leftover Obama congressmen and women have stopped and would stop more aid to Israel.

Attached: IsraelMedia.jpg (480x495, 44K)

You don't understand what's happening do you?

Attached: 1511545676469.jpg (1566x1756, 843K)

If I remember correctly those two drones where actually handed over by Obama as part of the Iran peace deal.
They said they crashed for public optics.

Not your personal army any more, kike.
Go punch Iran in the back of the head yourself.
We'll see how that plays out.

alone... right user... right? I don't skeap yiberish what does it say?

Shintohorae Kobusan!

Attached: israel pic.png (494x656, 418K)

It work at 9/11

Attached: tenor (2).gif (360x202, 2.23M)

I don’t give a fuck. It’s just that the god damn kikes will drag America and our troops into this shit war. Fuck off Israel and fight your own battles with your own money. We decline helping you.

Vote red in the elections and kill the fed and the rest of the world will call it even.

Attached: 1540470013780.jpg (591x729, 61K)

i bet the jewttack earlier was a warning
kill white americans in iran or we'll keep killing our own jews in america and destroy it all
some shit like that
i bet kikes are threatening biological war, against other kikes in the US, if the whites won't die to kill iran
they are fucked up those kikes

what do you niggers know about twitter links with s= in the url params?

>kiwi watches Vlad TV
Absolute state...

That’s just a shooting star dumbass fucking Jews will say anything is a rocket these days

Yes likely more than you do.
There is infighting with the jews in Israel, different sects. Zionist, globalists, Soros jews, Average jews, ........... they all have different branches of power and influence and different goals and ideas on way of achieving them. Some say kill them all and others say live and let live....... Just so much.

Democrats went heavy on the early voting. They don't care.
Now stop larping.

No. Soros works for the Rothschild Zionists. THIS IS ABOUT ISRAEL TRYING TO FRAME THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN. You're an Israeli.

if russia attacks israel, i'm on russia's side
then we make a pact and wipe out the entire middle-east, africa, chinks, we can keep gooks and nips, keep singapore for now, delete indonesia, malaysia, deasianify and niggerify australia and new zealand - create "new britain" in south america, that's purged, and we get rid of all pakis in uk and other shit skins
we kill everyone in france and germany, just as a matter of course, because fuck them
kill all canadians
then we have a half-decent planet

kek

Attached: 1535845562435.jpg (1881x2002, 1.04M)

youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY

only kikes hitler post

Attached: 1536965593152.png (603x738, 137K)

jews > kikes
soros jews = kikes
avg jews are bro tier
all others, gas

this proved ww2 was a kike op to take control of the USA

youtube.com/watch?v=-368xecJgdE

you all the same fiend

Attached: CAU7EQUUsAAkyLx.jpg (600x499, 96K)

No shit. It also thinned the number of whites in the world.

Attached: Hitler not a Jew_html_m1fa057c8.png (558x334, 16K)

>We decline helping you.

LOL you wish sucka

Attached: st4lin.jpg (838x347, 47K)

Great happenings. Maybe now we can finally have the glass forests I believe we're entitled to.

Attached: 1537052800588.jpg (750x936, 119K)

Attached: (((Stalin))).jpg (417x579, 64K)

they all genocidal maniacs (((Fiend))) they all the same

Attached: kin1506261275198_aspR_1.481_w800_h540_e.jpg (800x540, 61K)

Jews be jewing jews.

fuck off commie

they behind all genocide every time all the time .. they bow only to Lucifer / the morning star / the light bearer / phosphorus ..

Attached: Alvin K. Hellerstein - 911 Conspirator.jpg (530x411, 63K)

How is it the end of World? Its just two countries warring it out. This has happened all through out quit freaking out, go outside a little bit.

To them you are animal

Attached: heather.jpg (640x702, 68K)

This basically
Its about time, people have been wanting to kill Iran for the last 40 years.

Unironically I dont care if we're doing it for israel. Iran is a troublemaker. I want them dead.
> Donald, your reputation is already shit
> Get the nukes ready

Attached: peace through superior firepower.jpg (630x630, 54K)

Fuck off disinfo Jew. They worship Saturn. Lucifer is the exact opposite of what they worship. They don't like the light. They are pure darkness.

no only the luciferian (((deceiver))) want to destroy Iran

Attached: wahhabism.png (525x930, 133K)

fun fact: holocaust was a eugenics op
they used computers
kikes have a rule
they can kill kikes, but they must kill 7-10x more whites in doing so
so they killed 6,000,000 of the lowest jews (to reproduce the genetic filter effect of the new world that made a strong white society) and then in turn ensured at least 60,000,000 (more like 78,000,000) whites died.
that means 500,000,000 whites are missing from the world today
there's only 600,000,000 of us left. we'd be almost double.
THEY HALVED US by killing a chunk of their tribe
US kike IQ: 105
Israel kike IQ: 95
THIS CANNOT BE EXPLAINED
UNLESS THE HOLOCAUST WAS SYSTEMATIC _IN FAVOR OF THE KIKES_
but how? how would hitler (the faggot) trust a kike?
easy
they went to him in 1929 and said "some kikes are plotting"
then in 1935, 1937, "they're plotting against you now"
and why would he not believe them? they even killed some more kikes
then they killed many more
the more they killed, the more he believed them
and HE took the blame, the mentally ill GOTH INVADER ANCHORBABY
ROME - ENDED
ROME 2.0 - ENDED
and now, the last remnants of rome, our chance at a ROME 3.0... is officially being attacked NOW
NOW
the GOLDEN AGE: this is what they want to kill
and they will not do it by killing whites
no no no
they will do it by shooting jews in the US
that's the kikes plan
nobody will suspect them
so if you see a mass shooting of jews, they are innocent good jews, being killed by kikes. I am not sure when it will happened but I guess before midterms
edit: SHIT. it already just happened.
OK.
SHIT

Attached: birb_says.jpg (1076x1154, 97K)

The bible says that a war between Israel and Iran is a literally a sign of the end of the world.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phosphorus_(morning_star)

youtube.com/watch?v=GINzUBvQ5nw

Attached: Paradise_Lost_12.jpg (979x1210, 268K)

K

Attached: kue111wlc -- 1108 -- hxx111vkj'.webm (1280x720, 962K)

Let it be known, that Venus is not the only morning star in our galaxy. Not many people are aware of the fact that the planet

Jupiter (Latin: Iuppiter, Iūpiter) is also called the morning star, and it is this morning star that is spoken of in the bible. Hence, Venus is NOT the true morning star of mythology, and when the bible says that there fell a great star from heaven, they are simply referring to Jupiter who is also known as Jove, the supreme ruler God on high, to whom the ancient Greeks had called Φαέθων, Phaethon, “blazing.”
Jupiter is the largest planet in the solar system. It is called the son of the Sun, and has been known since the most ancient of times to astrologers. It is on average the third-brightest object in the night sky after the Moon and Venus. It is the fifth planet from the Sun and the largest planet in the Solar System. It is visible to the naked eye in the night sky, and can occasionally be seen in the daytime when the sun is low.

Ancient astrologers have always associated Jupiter with the birth of kings and Venus with fertility. This is why Jupiter is called in ancient mythology, the King planet, Father of the Sky, Father of the Gods, and Lord of Heaven. This fact is paramount in understanding that the planet Jupiter, for thousands of years, has always been associated with the birth of kings, and it is the star in the bible of the Magi and Star of Bethlehem.

Attached: 1529173148177.jpg (2404x3716, 3.91M)

that's why there was news about that red cow and the fish in that lake
the kikes at the top are selling the story to the other top kikes that "it's happening.shekels" and they are moving forward
mentally ill death cult kikes
their fucking ghost stories
people are dying
seriously
THINK RIGHT NOW
people are dying because PEDOPHILES HAD TO MAKE UP GHOST STORIES IN ORDER TO FUCK KIDS
READ THAT AGAIN

In Sumerian texts, Jupiter is called mulu babber – “bright sun-like star” and is also called Nibiru (Neberu) which simply means “ferry boat or to cross.” The child-bearing Jupiter was a common subject of the artists of that Hittite people, the Etruscans.

Jupiter is not only the King planet and Lord of Heaven in the AS ABOVE, it is also the morning star, blazing star, and the Star of Bethlehem of the bible. The brightness of this morning star can be best seen in December and January, right around when we celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ, who in the King James bible, both Jesus and Lucifer are called the morning star. For example, we see Jesus call himself the “bright morning star” in Revelation 22:16 “I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star,” and it is also applied to Lucifer, where we see the term appears in the context of an oracle against a dead king of Babylon, who is addressed as הילל בן שחר (hêlêl ben šāḥar), rendered by the King James Version as “O Lucifer, son of the morning!” and by others as “morning star, son of the dawn“.

The Greeks had named their greatest of all Gods, Zeus, which also represents the AS ABOVE of the planet Jupiter. The son of Zeus, (Jupiter), Prometheus is the SO BELOW savior son. In Greek mythology, ‘Prometheus (Ancient Greek, Προμηθεύς, “forethought”) is the Titan chiefly honored for stealing fire (knowledge) from the gods in the stalk of a fennel plant and giving it to mortals for their use. Also, it was from the giant fennel, Ferula communis, that the Bacchanalian wands of the god Dionysus and his followers were said to have come.

wtv you said luci ... youtube.com/watch?v=J7yMzfplUco

Board of peace my friend, always remember

>t.jew
Gas yourself, kike.

Good post

Attached: 1277051514243.jpg (750x600, 61K)

all that picture shows is that PEOPLE INVENTED COMPLEX GHOST STORIES THAT USED NATURAL PHENOMENON AND SHIT LIKE STARS IN ORDER TO FUCK KIDS
it's like if chris hansen told a kike rabbi to take a seat
the rabbi would explain to him, just like the dirty fucking muslims, that it's because he's good and clean that he gets to rape the children, but you couldn't know that because you are not yet as good and clean as the spiritual leader
all this
IT'S ALL THE MENTALLY ILL RAMBLINGS OF AUDACIOUS FUCKING PEDOPHILES
PUT INTO BOOKS
AND BELIEVED BY GUILTY FUCKING WANKERS WHO FELT BAD ABOUT GETTING CAUGHT WANKING BY THEIR PARENTS
FUCKING EVIL FUCKING WORLD
the dolphins are laughing at us

Attached: lol.png (750x531, 584K)

Attached: 1530192089140.jpg (2472x5748, 3.87M)

Why you lying?

Attached: 1520929996513.webm (720x476, 2.91M)

I can't read LeCuck! someone translate

summary of where we are at
killing each other of which of the pedophiles tall tales that rationalized them raping and then killing kids (what do you think child sacrifices were? KILL THE WITNESS!!!)
this is where we are at
spending TRILLIONS
OF FUCKING DOLLARS
BECAUSE OF 6000 YEARS
OF DUMB BITCH NIGGERS
BELIEVING THE PEDOS
who do you think is to blame?
ALL THESE BOOKS
are just the accounts of pedophiles
changed and updated and eventually stripped of some of the more stupid things like "it's ok to suck some cock every now and again" i bet.
fucking FAGGOTS

kick jews out of the USA

strengthen the iran-USA alliance

Nah, the kid-fucking thing came after the prophecies of yhwh when the synagogue of satan (who say they are jews) were scattered to the four corners of the earth for killing Jesus. During their travels they made a new oral tradition called the Talmud where they drink blood and fuck kids.
But yeah, all the prophecies were written before that, and they've all come true so far. Unless there was meddling with the prophecies the whole situation we're in bodes ill for the world, these fake jews in particular.

Jesus Christ I wish a big war started already so I could get vaporized.

Mueler is a big part of shutting down all the lawsuits and investigations into 9/11 as well.

Lol. People are posting legal disclaimers now

calm down Mohammed

you not the one who will get vaporized this time you will win .. The U.S. get soldout ..

You tell me

Attached: BED83468-10E4-4ED9-B2F2-EA2579C23AFB.jpg (744x666, 133K)

1.double click
2."go to"

Fuck you. No war with Iran. The Shia aren’t the ones funding ISIS, migrants, and radical mosques all over Europe.

Attached: 269701_275123035934648_480858205_n.jpg (960x614, 157K)

Can anyone figure out why he's laughing?

Attached: What is it.png (990x648, 512K)

Whatever, at least a big war would probably cause a boost of nationalism if nothing else.

... judaism was started because jews were the actual rapetrains of kidnapped eastern europeans
the arabs were stealing and raping the whites
for THOUSANDS of years
and much like gypos, pikeys, and all those "shudras" fag classes, these were rape tribes
and they were interesting in sucking their bloody cocks and vajayjays because they were MERCHANTS raping them on desert travels
so they circumcised them
THE ENTIRE "RELIGION" is a group of stories that drugged up, beaten up rape surviving slave women would tell the younger rape slaves
and they have their identity
and they were called special
because that's what retarded rape victims say
night after night in the thousands of years
then that "let my people go" was probably real shit, the rape tribes all left or some shit
and because they were always refreshed with the whites that arabs took, they were not as dumb as the arab nigger rapists
and that's 100% who jews are
rape babies
and that's why they are so fucking fucked up and weird
and genetically fucked up
generations of arabs raping and fucking the same multiple generations of sex slaves
killing off all the male babies led to the blood sacrifice culture of the kikes
and inbreeding with their spawn to make new rape babies perhaps
that's the real history
and the books are because of this deeply damaged psyche creating an hallucination to make it ok for them to suck dick
AND WE HAVE TO DEAL WITH THIS SHIT
WHY?

Anons, im picking through all the happenings, and tracing a thread, it's all adding up.
I think we're due a big one, maybe this year, maybe this month, all rolled into one -a 'brave new world' emerging.

>Banking collapse
>Fiat USD collapse
>WW3 with Iran / Russia / China
>Martial law.
>Mass cullings like under communist Russia.

Brace yourselves.
Buy gold, silver, crypto BTC.
Get out of fiat and stocks.
Stock up on what you need and protect your family.

God bless
(or whatever you believe).
See you around.