Can we all agree that Germany

Can we all agree that Germany
WWI = bad guys
WWII = good guys

Attached: c5795743-14e0-4201-90de-ce9425beb168.jpg (900x1200, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gleiwitz_incident
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bloody_Sunday_(1939)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_Corridor#Exodus_of_the_German_population
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deutsche_Minderheit_in_Polen#Zweite_Polnische_Republik_(1918_bis_1939)
iijg.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/LeitenbergCrystall-JewishPopulationsMaps-Report-3-2-f.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=GMieHgRG_MU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Germany in WWI = good guys
Germany in WWII = best guys
You cannot possibly imagine how beautiful of a thing we had during those short 12 years

>allied with t*rks
>support marxist revolutions
>good guys

They were the bad guys in both wars

fuck off leaf

WW1 had no good or bad side. It was a meaningless war

>forced into alliance by circumstance
>support movement that effectively removes one enemy from the fight
The Kaiser did nothing wrong

>destroy europe
>make jewmerica rich in the process
the germs were always the good goys

Why do you blame germans for losing but not the rest of the world for fighting us?

Attached: GERMan.png (1232x2974, 203K)

doing gods work

Didn't you attack everyone? Can't blame people for defending themselves.

He is just adorable with his cute male outfit :3

No.
>ww1 - losers
>ww2 - losers

>illegally invading

The rest of the world also joined Germany. Remember that Germany had several countries fighting along them, not to mention the dozens of Waffen-SS Divisions that were comprised of people from various religions, ethnicities, countries. It's was not Germany Vs. The world.

We did what was right
WWI was a defensive war against british aggression
WWII was a defensive war against jewish subversion
We were trying to make the wrold better.
Good thing you beat us and the west can succumb to the foreign hordes, huh?

no. poland attacked us first en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gleiwitz_incident

its all polands fault

Attached: 1514837445439.jpg (868x932, 124K)

We know it. We were your faithful allies. And still are.

>WWI = bad guys

Why?
They didn't start it, they were just defending themselves from Anglo aggression.

>WWII was a defensive war against jewish subversion

It was mostly to stop communism.
Jews were plotting with the commies, so naturally they had to go as well, but they weren't a major factor.

The kaiser did nothing wrong

Attached: 5b4fabe438497.jpg (720x857, 65K)

show flag

Attached: 1540673967130a.png (1232x2974, 222K)

nice pic.

but kaiser wilhelm fucked it up. he fired bismarck and that ruined everything

Germany were bad guys consistently since ww1 to this day,the German question will be solved in our lifetime

Attached: 19a665bdc1e492c2.png (592x650, 74K)

You can't just go sneaking and plotting behind the emperor's back and expect him to be ok with it.

>Creates a political movement that ends up slaving your country for almost 50 years
>Nothing wrong

>Can we all agree that Germany
>WWI = innocent bystanders
>WWII = good guys

Attached: Freedom Ring.png (500x378, 103K)

>Poor me
You fags should have crushed France in 1877 and folded them into your empire. Instead you let them live to avenge themselves. It's 100% your fault that you lost

yes

Wrong way around dumbshit

WWI Germany= Best guys
WWII germany= started good then degenerated into a circlejerking oligarchy of autism

You faggy ass little comic there implies Poles are humans and not subhuman scum

too much aggressive expansion

>good guys/best guys
>slaughtered millions of Christian Europeans (Poles) whilst siding with shitskins and muzzies

>Hitler comes knocking
>Hey poleshits, wanna like give me Danzig?
>It totally won't mean you being cut off from trade, relying on us for outside communication, and you won't become our bitch at all
>Oh by the way, if you agree, next month I'll want the rest of Silesia
>Oh, then the next week I'll want Posen
>Just look at Czechoslovakia, giving up land ended so well for them
>And just ignore all the anti-polish propaganda spewing from us
>WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN NO?! GOEBBELS RAMP UP THE RHETORIC, HIMMLER PREPARE FALSE FLAG ATTACKS

Attached: F4A65097-E6DD-4459-BFAE-B22DE194AB00.jpg (900x900, 77K)

>British Empire
>Roman Empire
>Chinese Empire
>American Empire
>Muslim Empire
Wiw, so cool. Very successful. Super stability! Excellent leadership!
>German Empire
EXCUSE ME, BIGOT??

>ww1
Retards fighting a massive war Serbia didnt want to be under aHE rule (can be applied to everyone else as well)
>ww2
Based and redpilled

>christcucks

>WWI = bad guys
Fuck off faggot

>Poles defend Europe from Muslim and Mongol scum for centuries
>Are strong Christians with an identity
>Want to preserve European peoples and civilization

Such subhumans huh? Meanwhile you spread your asscheeks for mudslimes and niggers like it’s nothing

WWI had no good guys. It was a cluster fuck of elites tossing their citizens into the meat grinder of the trenches for a quagmire of political beliefs. There is a reason why "balkanize" is a verb. WWI was born out of the mess the Balkans are.

Hitler was evil. Grow the fuck up and realize it. He wasn't the ultimate evil and the US and certainly USSR were no saints. Yet Hitler was the wrong horse to back. Sadly he conned many of Germans to follow him. I guess he is still conning people.

America and Europe so stripped Germany and kicked them while they were down after WWI, a man like Hilter was able to take over the country.

A grade school friend is German. He was ashamed to even say it as a kid when talking about heritage.That's not right. Germans and even Nazis are not the ultimate evil like the media makes them out to be. It's not that Hitler "did nothing wrong", but he's also not the epitome of evil. Plus you could say the shit Israel has been pulling is much akin to the ethnic nationalism HItler did, but that's a whole other can of worms.

WWII German = bad guys
WWII allies = less bad guys

War is bad. War is evil, but sometimes it's the lesser evil. Plus never forget Stalin killed more of his people than Hitler did his.

Attached: hitler stalin yaoi 1276872965659.jpg (458x576, 35K)

Christ is Lord, child.

Attached: 8E9B3AC4-4F47-4976-8409-A9FFD10BF5ED.jpg (762x1024, 76K)

>christcucks
>danzig, a 98% ethnic german state that is actively seeking to be reunited with germany should remain polens bitch because otherwise polen would be germans bitch even though they wouldnt, as the poles had just finished building a far superior port that already received more trade than the danzig port

>Germany started it
>Ignoring Danzig
Well, Americans are desensitized to other Americans being slaughtered in their own country. Of course you would feel nothing if you found out Americans were being slaughtered in another country lol
For the record, the Holocaust official Red Cross deathtoll was circa 16,000. Once considered as high as 6,000,000 the number has plummeted to just 1,000,000 even in Holocaust museums. However the Holodomor killed 66million White Christians. But we sided with the Communists anyways.

Reinstate the Kaiser

Attached: 1533417111366.jpg (537x537, 90K)

based

Attached: 32336850_1677290192306992_3580630783460638720_n.jpg (720x616, 39K)

Poles in the Weimar Republic and Nazi Germany before 1939:
>Weimar Republic revoked Polish minority rights in 1930
>not allowed to vote
>not allowed to own property
>not allowed to teach Polish in schools
>Germans persecuted and slaughtered Silesian Pole

Germans in the Second Polish Republic before 1939:
>German minority received minority rights in 1918
>allowed to vote
>allowed to own property
>allowed to teach German in schools
>Germans had own representation in parliament

Stormfront wehraboos:
>HURR DURR EVIL POLES CAUSED WW2!!!

>and genocide of the German volk trapped inside Poland
No, FUCKTARD. No such thing happened before the invasion.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bloody_Sunday_(1939)

Attached: C988F6C0-FFDC-48E6-9DE8-086B934A0775.jpg (496x279, 36K)

You know, as evil as I think Stalin and the Soviets were, I still admire the grave sacrifices and massive casualties the Soviets took defending their nation from Nazi Germany.

Attached: Battle Of Stalingrad flag.jpg (850x478, 106K)

The Kaiser makes Hitler look like a fucking subhuman. Kaiser had style and class like Pilsudski.

Plus if it wasn't for the Russian front, I don't know if the US and allies could have beaten the Germans on the western front.

Attached: Battle Of Stalingrad buildings.jpg (271x186, 13K)

You know that stache was droppin panties all around the reich

Attached: 26239460_321506161671745_4110937057059085241_n.jpg (943x960, 105K)

Kys

>Germany
>not Rome

Attached: for the glory of rome 1536041222864.jpg (750x893, 171K)

See:

Communism IS Jewish, though. Communism is merely another tool that the Jews use to destroy. You've got it mixed up.

Damn right, brother.

Attached: BB96BAF3-A188-4A86-9169-9ED8E278C636.jpg (727x960, 131K)

>political movement fails due to kike undermining

Wow you're retarded.

>rome
>literally gay
>slaves
>hid behind sheilds
>got curb stomped by some irish fucks

The poles were slaughtering ethnic Germans. After many failed attempts at negotiation Adolf Hitler was forced to send in an army to save his people.

Jews are the Communist. Jews invented communism. Communism is Jewish. Enslavement of the goys.

Because they had fellow reds behind them that would shot them dead if they did not. As ordered by Stalin any attempt at retreat would result in your death.

Stfu you fucking retard boomer

no
fuck the g*rmans

Attached: 1540145819401.jpg (1023x767, 148K)

Attached: 1540338927274.jpg (719x1024, 149K)

Attached: 1524968328053.jpg (800x1263, 612K)

Sour losers on the right desu

It's true, but our war-propaganda is still somewhat ingrained.

the ideal ss soldier everyone:

Attached: 175px-WernerGoldberg.jpg (175x268, 14K)

>WWI = bad guys
>WWII = idiots

Of they had not done that extermination nonsense or had attacked the English early, there might be a good chance that we'd all be speaking German

remember that slavs are subhumans...
BUT we can make SS legions with them when we are losing g*rman master race LOL

Due to the butterfly effect you probably would not exist.

>german mother
>american solider father
>tfw literally would not exist if Germany had won either war

Attached: 1480649621553.jpg (3160x2156, 1.13M)

The eternal kraut has and will always be the enemy of true civilization

karl marx is the only actual shitty person there, martain luther is a god among men calling out the templar's pagan rituals

If Luther wanted to stick it to the pope, he should have just encouraged everyone to become Orthodox.

No, fuck off.

this
i agree that the Catholic church then was corrupt (probably by (((them)))) but he didnt have to throw out 7 fucking books, and literally cause brother wars over being a different sect in the same fucking religion
fuck him

>WW1
*shits all over chair*
"Wow what an epic plan!"
>WW2
*tweaks on meth*
"Truly this wonder drug will win us the war!"

Attached: 1533759964461.jpg (495x600, 240K)

>German minority received minority rights in 1918
Poland renounced it at the League of Nations forum in Geneva on 13 September 1934.
>and genocide of the German volk trapped inside Poland
Up to a million germans either left Poland due to oppression or were expelled
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_Corridor#Exodus_of_the_German_population
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deutsche_Minderheit_in_Polen#Zweite_Polnische_Republik_(1918_bis_1939)
They also ignored that the mayority of the population in upper slesia voted to stay in Germany and the industrial area of Kattowitz was given to Poland.

Attached: A Polish-language poster, illustrating the drop in German population in selected cities of western P (563x768, 303K)

Germans are essentially the germs of the human race. I’m glad the Jews are breeding you out of existence.

the land was fucking polands
the PLE fell and then you fucking kikes moved your (((merchants))) in to demographically displace poles and have an ethnic claim to polish land
you are literally refugee kikes
fuck you faggot, h*tler would have found any fucking excuse to start a fucking war if there werent any germs in the area

Attached: 1532197795130.png (1920x1441, 2.2M)

There is no good guys just humans fighting for something just reason changed and technology.
Also Art of war changes.

Of course you'd be a butthurt polack.
Reminder that you slave shits are subhumans and your countries will always be poor shitholes.
But you probably already know this since you moved to America to escape your shithole country.

>the PLE fell and then you fucking kikes moved your (((merchants))) in to demographically displace poles and have an
lmao
The Polish-Lithuainian Comonwelth was known as paradisus iudaeorum (Latin for "Paradise of the Jews") because Jews were treated as equal citizens there
Russia even applied laws to prevent the jews who were welcomed by Poles to expand into the core lands of russia
see here on page 19
iijg.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/LeitenbergCrystall-JewishPopulationsMaps-Report-3-2-f.pdf

kek.

i bet his name is mohamad or something

WW1 just killed our men

this

>you probably would not exist.
that is not a bug its a feature

Nah, he's just the standard Anglo-American. Pic related is his DNA test. I got him to do it, then did the math for my own so I wouldn't have to give some company my DNA.

Maybe that's why I'm a kaiserboo. We're both have German half Anglo.

Attached: BCM.jpg (960x934, 62K)

pic

imagine my shock that a country not knowing very much about jewry would let them in for the economic benifet
its shitting on people for helping someone who is bad, but has no idea they are
stop being a faggot, you nigger franks literally gave the kikes the foothold they needed to start their usury

Attached: 1526277497582.png (1606x1109, 1.06M)

so many newfags, 35 year olds are boomers to them

Attached: sad frog messy 1316884841472.png (618x614, 24K)

>hes a 35 year old boomer
lmao

YES
youtube.com/watch?v=GMieHgRG_MU

>You cannot possibly imagine how beautiful of a thing we had during those short 12 years
No I can't :(

Attached: wj.png (566x677, 198K)

WWI = idiots
WWII = COMPLETE FUCKING RETARDS

Only the Chinese and Muslim Empires are col you fucking racist bigot

Attached: 1531744305226.png (364x838, 23K)

infamy is such a shit mechanic

Attached: 1532200796756.jpg (3040x2720, 814K)

>imagine my shock that a country not knowing very much about jewry would let them in for the economic benifet
>its shitting on people for helping someone who is bad, but has no idea they are
you sound like a fucking "refugees welcome" faggot, holy shit

This

Attached: 1527881634840.jpg (679x941, 70K)

well you actually are a 'refugees welcome' faggot