It FINALLY happened... Thank god!!!!

I knew it was brewing. I could feel it. The rightful hatred of kikes is finally coming out into the open.

What a glorious fucking day!!! I'm laughing, smiling ear-to-ear and dancing around my place today.

Happy Saturday everyone!!!!!

Attached: Omg yesssss.jpg (1440x1162, 776K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U4SyFme7e5g
youtu.be/uiO_ZT5bSqk
youtu.be/WUnqT1Hg8qo?t=3686
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you are the jew

KIKES ARE BLAMING MISSILE ATTACKS ON ASSAD AND PRO IRANIAN FORCES GET IN HERE WE ARE GOING TO WAR AGAIN

It actually made my day.

A little bird told me there are several mass shootings planned on election day, in primarily Democrat areas. Has anyone else heard anything else about this?

>EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE ON THIS BOARD IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS WEBSITE.

Attached: 1540654660012.png (559x583, 256K)

FPBP. Israelis don't give a fuck about dead diaspora Jews and Netanyahu ordered this attack. Anything to keep zionism alive and use diaspora jews as a political human PR shield.

youtube.com/watch?v=U4SyFme7e5g

But I hate all jews. Can't I enjoy this?

You're Israeli

why did the media say the shooter had a beard and release mugshot where he doesnt?
why does the (((death toll))) keep rising?
why was homeland security doing (((drills))) at tree of life?

Attached: 1540662591311.png (1354x926, 759K)

you repleace netanyuahu and hitler and you just explained ww2

kek but also cuck

No. Zionists are responsible for the holocaust and they blamed it on Hitler. Another false flag.

I thought Kav wasn't that much Pro-Gun?

Nice subversion, shareblue cia psyop nigger.
FAKE AND GAY

Attached: 1539590356465.jpg (800x2700, 2.04M)

Daily reminder that Jews only care about other Jews...
youtu.be/uiO_ZT5bSqk

Attached: F3483804-FEE5-4068-B510-E64492E6C855.jpg (343x637, 50K)

OP here, regardless of what your greater opinions are on the subject of Jews, let's just acknowledge that there's 11 less evil fuckers in this world this morning and many people are now awake.

It's a time for celebration!!!

Is this guy retarded or what?

He says he hates jews and he just gave them the biggest victim status boost they have had in years?

Jews are always the main victims of jewish shenanigans. The fake bombs didnt work so the left decided to go shoot up some random religious jews. Its kinda like how whenever the clinton campaign comes to town black churches mysteriously get shot up/set on fire.

Attached: 1540336754197.png (1000x955, 441K)

Fuck off

FUCK THEM

I STILL REMEMBER MOLLY BEING CORNCOBBED IN HER ASS.

Attached: 0011550.jpg (600x397, 56K)

Or... OR this is going to be the domino that gets the global genocide of Jews going...

*crosses fingers*

lol

A charitable act.

Attached: serveimage.png (926x752, 660K)

>bombs sent to various infamous Jews in recent time
>((gunman)) shoots-up a synagogue days later

And now psyop crypto-kikes such as yourself attempt to entice the resistance into collapsing upon itself. I have no idea what ((they)) have in store for us, but this quick escalation isn't looking so good.....

But I actually do dislike jews...

OP is a faggot

>Woman with a yarmaluke
Reform jews are the degenerates of degenerates

First it was 8. Then 10. Now it's 11.
Remember the 16, user.

You forgot about your meme flag kike.

Attached: HDawgStompedOut.jpg (604x522, 31K)

thanks fellow bernie bro. The plan is working, have one of our guys go in and kill jews and blame it on drumpf supporters. BLUEWAVE AWOOO

Well... that's how scare the kikes are of the mid term results
>started the caravan to trigger republicans.. didn't work...
>sent bullshit bombs to themselves to trigger the Dems to return... didn't work
>now they are pulling all stops and killing a couple of their own to remind the country that the republicans are violent.

Attached: 1537918390017.jpg (790x970, 128K)

This. Let's see those bodybags... historically it's been very easy to make jewish people suddenly disappear

Sauce me buttocks

Fake news

Except the gunman said he hates Trump, because he is controlled by Jews.

Fuck off Leaf. Canadians are the fucking worst.

5,999,989 to go!

All Jews alive, - 11, to go!!!

How hard is Tucker laughing over all those dead jews right now?

>Tucker laughing over jew jokes a few days ago.
>It begins at 1:01:26

Link:
youtu.be/WUnqT1Hg8qo?t=3686

Attached: Tucker Reveals his Power Level.png (854x962, 873K)

wasnt feinstein warning of more shootings if Brett was put on the supreme court?

It doesn't matter, Jews sacrifice Jews for personal gain all the time. It is talmudic law that if necesary as a Jew, you can kill other Jews and receive no punishment.

Ask yourself, how many Jewish nazi colaborators were sent to prison or were hunted by the nazi hunters after WW2? None.

Breaking: hourly donkeyposter switches to new tactic to regain Jow Forums attention

Bibi has a lack of infantry line (jewish meat) and qualified engineers (jewish elite) in technologies and biology so the atttack is a clear psyops to make the jews of america go to israel.
Israeli false flag against goyim (USS liberty) can be repeated against jews for the interests of bibi.

If the american jews want to die for israel in the next war against hamas, hezbollah (not a good idea remeber 2006) or iran you can go to israel.

Yeah i was actually happy this happened,I pray for much more. Hopefully they won't get victim status, enough people despise the Jews now that this could be a good thing

This is like another Holocaust.

Auschwitz/Birkenau is returning from the darkest pages of history.

Antisemitism is what really matters now.

Fuck off antifa false-flagger. Jow Forums is a board of peace

Your glow is striking

I still remember children being indoctrinated with LGBT in schools whether parents like it or not

This shit is sad man.

FUG

Attached: SamHydeCum.png (201x226, 73K)

I know this is morally reprehensible and very bad optics but I can't ignore the reality of the situation that for every Jew that died, a dozen are probably going to flee to Israel.

Attached: Screenshot_20181027-164229_Instagram.jpg (1080x1064, 342K)

Faggot

Did any globalists or red shields perish or just the lesser brethren?

>muh lesser brethren

If I was an unconnected mischiling, Id avoid my own kind like the plague

Op is a Jew

Attached: 1484438482371.jpg (1000x3000, 931K)

Warning!

Damn Nazis at it again. Maybe it's time they smoke up some gas.

How many more until it equals the number of Palestinians slaughtered at the border?

Diaspora Jews is how they have their hooks sunk into the entire world

>QLARP faggot ruins everything

God fucking damn it gas all Boomers I swear

Attached: 1512257147584.jpg (480x360, 37K)

Right now Jow Forums is a bunch of edgy 14 year old contrarians trying to be as edgy as possible and out-edge all the other edgy 13-14 year old kids here with their comments.

GLOW
L
O
W

Attached: 9936B02E-9626-4870-B2C7-1A6A1267C32D.jpg (750x683, 380K)

Some guy Karstner was put on trial in Israel after the war.

fuck you shit
this. only a jew would celebrate the death of jews

What a fucking loser.

This is GOLD. Just wow.

why would jews kill their own?

Attached: tip.png (961x276, 83K)

I’ll never forget the 22 killed in this horrific attack

t. mossad

nobody here thinks killing innocent people is a good thing you fucking idiot, the only people with a consistent track record of being completley okay with cold blooded murder are government "intelligence" agencies, glow harder nigger.

Attached: 1513597062194.jpg (1278x981, 106K)

OP here

I don't advocate for violence. I recognize its eventuality. I'm not a Jew, glow, or shill.

I know this is a board of peace. But I'm not going to be artificially stoic when deep down I know that if many humans who have lived and died already could see what's happening today with humanity and the JQ, they'd have given a little fist pump after seeing today. Of course they are going to play the victim, when do they not? Who cares. Ignoring their cries is part of waking up to their evil.

lol. Jews kill their own all the time. Today's shoah will buy them sympathies to silence criticism of Israel and get war support for years to come.

this is NOT a good thing. I am behind on my prepping.

Always

>jew
>innocent
fuck off neocon

Kike on kike crime is the biggest SIN in the Universe!

They are trying to use the "Boy who cried wolf" tactics. In this case, the massive hypocrisy of the entire situation prevents the right from bringing up the obvious: This is no different than Arab Spring in the M.E.

Every user needs to start organizing in their local community a cohesion strategy that incubates the transparency culture; wherein average people are encouraged to leak at their own discretion by any means necessary to prevent the upcoming civil unrest.

There are plenty of scorned ex-Soros/CTR/etc shills out there. It is past time to reach out to these folks, who are really just the manipulated living (as we all are on some level.)

The time has come for a unified cohesion. Notice how for the first time Clinton has called for "cohesion." Obviously this was a calculated move on their part. By playing along with Trump as he scrambles to prevent National destruction, they intend to discover new vulnerabilities in his network and chain of command.

This situation is no different than the years leading 1776. Spies, corruption, etc... But in a connected and modern world, the enemy of your enemy is not necessarily your friend. Luckily, while we still have some semblance of laws, these Globalists will be purged from the real Union.

tl;dr Things that everyone can align for the sake of not collapsing America: sovereignty, preserving all family and citizens' constitutionally granted rights. Think about it, is convincing someone of your viewpoint worth sacrificing the work being done by tens of millions worldwide to disseminate vital intel to the public? If you cannot prove this is a false flag, focus on the reality that leftists are committing far more acts of violence and that this man is not a Trump voter nor does he represent other Trump supporters.

Attached: assumptions.png (789x617, 402K)

Gas the kikes, race war nao.

The kikes in Israel and in formerly White Nations did say they wanted Americans and Europeans to experience the counter terrorism they receive from their vindictive plans. Looks like you're getting your wish Israel.

based

That’s plump... and you are right, only Jews care about Jews.

We need more of this please, moar boat wants moar dead Jews (and plump Ozark ass)

I thought JEWS were SAFE in AMERICA?
Was that just a meme.

Good one lol

This is like what happened at the AMIA in Argentina, a false flag made by Mossad. Now the will try to blame Iran or another Middle east country to further zionist views into the mind of the population and how the jews are still highly oppresed.

>No photos of dead bodies
>No photos of a blood bath occurring at the synagogue
>No photos of police/paramedics with blood on their hands/clothes
>No photos of bodies being placed on stretchers can be found

It's literally a nothing burger.
Total false flag.

Prove me wrong.

Historically, they always find their way back, sometimes millennia later. I wonder if anyone has come up with a better solution to this question

Breaking News: Gunman kills 11 at Jewish synagogue.

-- The gunman has caused 20 confirmed deaths today at a Jewish synagogue. The Rabbi there has reached out to us here at CNN to provide the following statement "Oy Vey, it's anotha shoah! 30 innocent Jews died today!". Just now the president of Israel has offered his condolences in a speech saying "Oy Vey, remember the 60 innocent Jews killed in today's synagogue shooting". We also reached a man standing outside the synagogue for comment, he said: "Oy Vey, the murder of innocent Jews shall not be tolerated, we will remember the 90 Jews that died here today!". This is Jewburg Goldstein, stay tuned with more news you can trust!

Civilized men don’t rejoice when people are murdered without due process. You are an enemy, the thing you hate. You are the one who will bring about the destruction of what your ancestors have built.

Unlike Jews, Christians don't celebrate death.

Why wouldn't someone like this target the people that they think are causing all this international harm, instead of just 11 random people. It would make a lot more sense for them to target those they believe are calling the shots, if you will.

Attached: emoji.png (666x666, 221K)

>thinking Jews bleed like humans

>nothing happens for the entire year
>suddenly as midterms approach, fake bombs are sent to democrats and there's a "muh jews" guy shooting up a synagogue
its like they're not even trying to hide the false flags anymore.

>killing religious jews instead of atheist ones
OP you are nigger tier

Do not rejoice at the calamity of your enemy lest God's anger be turned towards you

Whatcha doin CNN

Fake just like the holocaust. No bodies recovered.

I want to play with her butthole after we had dinner at a mexican restaurant.
I want to stick my finger in her tender asshole and oopsie a nugget of shit came out. She farts simultaneously.
Waft of fecal secretions in the air enters my nasal canals.
My semen receptors fire up and I slowly become erect.
She feels embarassed and begins to pull her little shorts up when i stop her. I pull them back down
A soft gentle kiss on her little hiney.
Muah baby
I then tell her to pee.
Pees for me baybee
She does so.
Im stroking to my two penises one of which I added surgically to my obliques for secret conjugal visits at the theater looking at the sexy girls and their pantylines in the gym.
When all is said and restroom we commit a ritual known as coitus.
I inseminate her.
She coincides with the moons.
Venus, mars
Penis, large.

I then suck her tender pepperoni nipples that cover her entire b cup breast tissue.
So tender they open up like a flower.
Your polyps my dear, thwomp thwomp
I can feel your virus.
It tastes of alluminum.
You are fertile and must breastfeed my beauty.
Is the sweety man
With my 5 fingers I spread open her nipple, and use the index finger of my other tendril to stimulate her breast. Like a rectum but in her breast. I want to be gentile, so as to not give her nipple hemmorhoids.
Meanwhile she's releasing like a goat, pellets for daddy God shit.
Zia Annuki Kazüm.
The shiites knew not.
Escribes fortold stories of this.
Fornication so beautiful Jesuit of Nazareth himself spilled seed.
And thus the euphrates was born.
More denial than in egypt.
Her vagina is so beautiful. Like a flower, like i was thinking arbees but unironically.
Her clitoral hood pressed back to reveal a penis
What did God mean by this?
Only I would know because I was there.
And he is inside of us.
My follicles secrete semen.

So now we will have to remember the 6,000,011 jews?

Prove this wrong.