False flag confirmed

False flag confirmed

Attached: Capture.png (830x457, 547K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U4SyFme7e5g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 1518432029141.png (1900x1433, 3.85M)

A little bird told me there are several mass shootings planned on election day, in primarily Democrat areas. Has anyone else heard anything else about this?

>EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE ON THIS BOARD IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS WEBSITE.

Attached: 1540658931040m.jpg (1024x1024, 234K)

too
funny
They just ain't trying anymore

Netanyahu ordered this attack against Jews in the USA to get sympathy for Israel because Israel just accused Iran of being responsible for the violence in Gaza

Attached: 1528646394812.png (1420x1104, 662K)

four more to go

Attached: Schumer - six ways.jpg (821x552, 112K)

war with iran is next. they are willing to trade 11 jews for 50,000 americans.

so nothing happened, just like the "Bomb" weren't bombs, it's all a show and if it backfires there's no crime to prosecute?
So now all the usual Synagogue staff make up shit why they are still alive?

Hmmmmmm.jpg

I really hope that's the case and that no one died. Can't be sure with this fake ass media!
We need that fucking anti-propaganda law back!

That doesn't even make sense you retard.

Anyway Nutty yahoo always blames Iran for everything. It's geopolitical.

wow Amy Schumer must really rate nowadays

youtube.com/watch?v=U4SyFme7e5g

>In Mackenzie’s classroom upstairs, a police officer broke through the glass in the door, preparing the students to evacuate. The officer noticed that one of the students was wearing a bulletproof vest. Asked about the vest, the student explained he had carried it with him to school because his father is a police officer, Mackenzie recalled.
these so full of it.

Attached: tom hedeckers.gif (426x239, 727K)

>about to go to Shabbat
>wife has moment of Shekhinah
>"Please don't go"
>trust YHWH elohekhah
>survive antisemitic attack
Barukh atah YHWH, protector of your chosen people!

Attached: based yhwh.png (1500x1500, 1.18M)

>some rockets trickle out of Gaza at a rate easy for Iron dome to intercept
>Iron dome missiles were probably getting old and nearing the end of their shelf-life
>Iran knowing the full capabilities of the iron dome sent an inferior number of missiles to make even a single hit
>Israel treats this as an act of war despite shooting down munitions all of the time

oyyy dios mio

Like pottery

Jesus Christ. Lucky Larry all over again.

DELETE THIS GOY!!!

Attached: 1506663434343.jpg (180x280, 8K)

Attached: george.jpg (468x590, 46K)

people aren't buying this shit, a-are they?

that's Chuck "the Cuck" Schumer

I'll tell you one thing. I want to know why I didn't hear any sirens from the emergency responders and the helicopters didn't show up until hours afterward.

It's not at all unusual to hear a bunch of sirens go off in a major city when some big incident is going down. You would typically hear maybe three of them activate in rapid succession as the closest squad cars or whatever race to the scene.

>that disclaimer
I hope you get v&, plebit fag

sorry, but Imma have to turn you in to the FBI and CNN. You're setting us back. Even if this a joke.

those magical jewish powers again they truly are god's chosen

Attached: 1536739842202.gif (496x368, 189K)

Why didn't they all walk backwards to escape the synagogue? I've heard that's effective against Nazis.

Attached: 1540594142359.png (680x505, 342K)

Attached: 1517441290362.jpg (488x437, 42K)

bump

Big if jew