Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LfmrHTdXgK4
youtu.be/XmGdSOhBx8E?t=216
youtu.be/XmGdSOhBx8E?t=239
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>criminal from crime island
>"we"

we are what is necessary

Attached: 1538869919687.png (300x577, 133K)

> We

I live in America. I don't know you. You're on an island. Who are you?

I'm not. Maybe you are though.

No shit! This is the scum board of Jow Forums.

The scum of the internet.

Depends on if we win or not. If we lose, then yea.

I haven't even done anything... yet.

>He is still tied to useless ideas like morality.
Get with the times you weak bitch.

Attached: 1540029908776.webm (640x360, 2.98M)

A little bird told me there are several mass shootings planned on election day, in primarily Democrat areas. Has anyone else heard anything else about this?

>EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE ON THIS BOARD IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS WEBSITE.

if they so

Attached: 1540398157947.jpg (550x682, 87K)

Kek we are being displaced in our own nation by this supremacist bastard and you have the courage to call us the bad guys
Go fuck yourself , we are fighting for our survival

the necessary evil

Attached: 13545761.jpg (480x480, 29K)

>are we the bad guys?
shut-up demonic frog; die with your rage!

Attached: 17gitu.jpg (340x362, 70K)

Only if you accept that the kikes have won.

No. The retard took all the anti-kike shitposting in here as serious. Plus he's openly against Trump which will help the POTUS point to the tards in the media and say:"See you fucks? Nazis don't like me"

reactionaries are the effect, not the cause

bad guys don't have these moments of self reflection.

History will remember Jow Forums as a blip in the social media age which contributed most significantly to muddying up genuine political discourse and producing mass murderers. None of its other byproducts are note worthy in any way compared to those.

>Some kikes died
>By a Nazi that's against Trump
Sounds like winning to me

>we
fuck off reddit

sex

There is no good and evil.

All the news networkers are call us online radicals
I guess we are Radicals now

if you mean britbongistan than yes, always have been historically.

>are we the bad guys?
yes, and that's a good thing

Don't think so, I'm I baddy? no.

Attached: 1532308760031.jpg (259x194, 8K)

you are

No we are just portrayed as bad.

this is me btw

Attached: sup.jpg (750x750, 75K)

agreed we are winnig

no, now go to sleep

No we're irrelevant spergs reacting in exactly the same way any other group would should they be subjected to these stupid identity politics. The real bad guys are the ones who knew this would happen and chose to benefit from it instead of stopping it.

nah

>History will remember Jow Forums as
The saviors of western civilization, defenders of the faith, forgers of the transgalactic human race.
youtube.com/watch?v=LfmrHTdXgK4

No

Kill yourself

No shit. You’re a bunch of bizarre outcasts with little life experience and even less political knowledge. You’ve taken up and defined yourself with a far right identity because you have a need to be a contrarian towards your peers.

God I hope so

No we're the good guys.

We're bad and we know it. If you don't know it you're full sociopath and there's no hope for you. It's a daily struggle trying not to come here and be a better person, but I'm weak, degenerate, and full of hatred both for myself and mankind.

Attached: tenor (15).gif (220x144, 748K)

No, and that's the most fucked up part.

Attached: 1539532964095.jpg (1280x848, 1.32M)

well spoken friend, sums this place up perfectly

SAY GOODNIGHT TO THE BADGUY

>No shit. You’re a bunch of bizarre outcasts with SHITTY life experience and A FIRM GRASP ON THE BULLSHIT BEHIND politicS. You’ve taken up and defined yourself with a far right identity because IT PROCURES THE LULZ THROUGH THE RUSTLING OF THE MOST JIMMIES.

ftfy familam

Attached: 1539560013442.jpg (1200x500, 114K)

If you’re alt right then yes you’re evil and sick in the head on top of it.

yes. More than half the people here want a 2nd holocaust.

You are because you probably love nigger cock and trannies

You support little kids being raped by faggots for tolerance, bc you are fucking evil
You support population replacement of Whites, so you also a genocidal faggot

You support tearing down all that was built by better men out of spite and psychotic White guilt......but everyone else is maladjusted

Just fucking kill yourself, you arent allowed to moralfag when you openly support satanism and betrayal.

Fucking nigger loving faggot

no apu. we the good guys. longnose not frens.

Attached: dfhadfhafd.jpg (530x530, 20K)

They have no awarness at all

Unironically this, though.

Depends on who wins in the end.

And the other half want a 1st one

Don’t fucking remind us

Attached: 06ABE238-FBB5-46BC-AE7D-711B964386FE.jpg (500x500, 60K)

No not at all.
I was going to write about this a few days ago in a
>’have you ever had a fight /pol’ thread. Lots of replies came in from lads bragging that they’d had four fights and beaten up four people.
I really have had a LOT of fights. I’m heavily scarred from being hit with bottles, slashed with knives, batted until I lost my memory, the list goes on and on. But what I wanted to tell those guys was I’d always have preferred to get punched than to punch somebody else, properly the way I used to do.
When you brake someone’s nose with your head you hear it, you feel it, you feel their pain, shock and humiliation. It’s sickening. The only similar thing I can think of is looking an animal in the eye while you kill it. I don’t like to do that either. It certainly doesn’t feel good.
What’s happening to some of you is panic because of what you’ve wrote and how it’s crossing your mind that it might catch up with you, to others you (rightly) feel bad because some Jews have been shot. It’s normal natural and right that you feel that way.
I’m not commenting on whether anything is necessary, should or shouldn’t happen. Just saying whatever the case it’s only natural to empathise and feel another persons pain if you aren’t indeed a bad guy.
Not posting my scars again. Too much hysteria around I might stop posting myself all the time.

Attached: 2DB3075E-BB39-449F-9043-1449ECAB92D4.jpg (653x511, 55K)

I can guarantee I have experienced more in life than both of you combined.

sometimes I wonder maybe liberals are right and we are the baddies

Attached: 1538861975080.jpg (446x362, 72K)

hey shill. you and OP are playing opposite sides to d&c. wont work. this just proves that the "bombs" were false flag events and since it didnt work they had to snuff out eleven jews innocent of the machinations of the elites.

nobody would pull this shit after a hoax bombing and right before midterms. it stinks to high heaven. you monstrous fucks will use it to shut down remaining resistance an tank the elections.

you will not win.

>are we the bad guys?
Yeah. Jow Forums is the primary source of terrorism in the US at the moment.

Attached: James Fields protest.png (585x568, 310K)

… yes? I mean people here unironically think rape and murder is funny. These are not good people. Jews don't seek to replace them. The rest of us white people do.

>>

>are we the bad guys

OF COURSE NOT

The mainstream Jow Forums position on political violence is that you should not engage in it at all. It is ONLY harmful to the task of making this world less gay.

>and that’s a good thing

Yes in a sense that you're lousy. Morality in actions will determined after this site has been closed down/spread to popularity. When everything is over.

No

I guess yes

so you take a couple of thralls, what's the big deal really? the christening tried to make almost everyone a thrall here

I'm too scared of sneks and spiders, or else I would come to your shithole. but never with those sneks, Ifucking hate sneks

me too my fellow white, me too

>are we the bad guys?
i've never even considered that

Attached: 1503105717874.png (741x568, 29K)

Nah m8. In the end it’s just self defense genocide and that‘s super ok.

Of course -we descrimate, we are mean and like seeing others saddened or hurt, we are stubborn, we laugh when people gey bombed or snuffed in webms, we are selfish, solitary and unhelpful, we are hugely inconsiderate and hate so many things and like so few. Yes we are evil cunts and we wont be remembered except for anonymous archival posts about what vile turds we were though hopefully in the future no one cares to reaf our bullshit anyway

a fucking skræling that's pretty rare
(do veit jeg bare kodder med deg right?)

look we have been discussing grammars here
tell them;
helloI clubbed the fucking seal and I made waffels

is just so they get the feels about your language

This place is a shit hole and I'm done with it. Fuck all you edgelord larping losers. I was a free speech absolutist but not anymore. There are real life consequences. Now the challenge is how to support conservative politics without being associated with assholes. Thanks for fucking it all up Jow Forums. Delete this board.

The stormhomos and kooks that are here yea

Yes, but we can do better.

>pol demonizes blacks says they have to die
>Dylan roof kills 9 nuggets
>pol demonizes Jews says they have to die
>Sam Hyde shoots up Pittsburg

In all seriousness guys we have to stop demonizing other humans and drumpf cant get the nuclear codes

Seriously tho we should stop with the hate game, improve our own lives, take a walk outside see a therapist, talk to a girl

We hate minority's because secretly hate ourselves.

Were better than this. You are worthy and you are loved. We are all one

Attached: feels.jpg (200x200, 9K)

Wow u guys r falling right into their trap of Jews being victims for no reason

If some muh feelz is all it takes to change your mind about Jews, you are weak-minded and would never last in a war or revolution against them

have a (您)

We are the end of a chapter, and the beginning of a New Era.
We are scorned by my contemporaries, and revered by our descendants.

Our ancestors smile upon us.

Attached: IMG_1942.png (949x741, 333K)

don't be shy you fucking faggot, show them now

they are all a bunch of homos anyways so don't worry

There is no such thing as "good" or "bad". Life itself is based on selfishness to survive and we're only doing what nature intended.

>demonizing other -humans-
That's where you're wrong, kiddo

I think its wrong to dehumanize other groups but you still need to express a healthy preference for what you are

you are getting there

youtu.be/XmGdSOhBx8E?t=216

however he will always watch over you, when it matters he comes. that's what this song is about

Definitely not.

Jewish tricks are bad

there he is caught red handed on video tape so everyone can see what he is up to
youtu.be/XmGdSOhBx8E?t=239
you are not fooling anyone loki

Do Christians go around shooting people?

not even once

Attached: 1538823489988.jpg (306x306, 23K)

Let's see:
>Aurora, Colorado
>Sandy Hook
>San Bernardino
>Las Vegas Massacre
>AME Baptist Church in South Carolina
>Pittsburgh
etc.
With the notable exception of Dallas in 2016 pretty much all of these mass shootings are carried out by angry, emasculated WHITE males like (you). You are the bad guys. You've never known any true suffering in your short pathetic lives yet you feel the need to burn the world down. At least "dindus" and "spics" can claim that they're legitimately poor and suffer from racism in every facet of society. (You) are just a weak, angry beta male with no friends or GF.

Attached: Only Villains Do That.jpg (326x214, 19K)

Everything you mentioned was a legit psyop.