American coalburner beaten like a bitch, muthafucka

>American white girl in a relationship with a dindu
>Nigga gets bored of ficki-ficki the white bitch and decides to avenge his ancestors for the hundreds of years of slavery
>He takes her to his female black friends and they kick her ass, tie her up, cut her hair and write their first names on her forehead
>Now the hoe is scared of even leaving home

Pic and video related (it only lasts 1 minute)

youtube.com/watch?v=o06wml8OIoU

Attached: american_coalburner.jpg (978x455, 133K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JDnfi9jIwMI
youtube.com/watch?v=g__9ighLvRw
streamable.com/wo1x5
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The bitch tells that now she has to sleep at her mother's side. Pic and video related (it only lasts 2 minutes)

youtube.com/watch?v=JDnfi9jIwMI

Attached: 1472673456524.jpg (292x245, 18K)

nice.

2014? Really shitskin?

toll - not yet paid

Coal burner gets beaten by negros, who's surprised

What about the violent antisemitic shooting instead of this 2014 attempt at a distraction?

Attached: OP literally cannot stop.jpg (411x381, 36K)

hahahahaahahahahAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

this made me like the niggers stupid fucking naive slut

HAHAHAHAAH

So were just going to ignore the fact about black crime with fact based FBI statistics? Which in turn is insurmountable compared to a shooting every couple of months by a raged lunitic who would pop evetually due to untreated mental illness?

What's the moral of the story? Burn the coal, pay the toll. Jow Forums is a green board.

>So were just going to ignore the fact about black crime with fact based FBI statistics? Which in turn is insurmountable compared to a shooting every couple of months by a raged lunitic who would pop evetually due to untreated mental illness?
What about the current pressing news of today???

Attached: What year.jpg (780x520, 74K)

Her problem not mine.
Her kind has destroyed my civilization. I'm only upset she wasn't stuffed in a tractor tire, set on fire and rolled down a hill

Her parents should get beaten up as well for being shit parents

Should we start charging interest on tolls?

Well you can't just go around burning coal like it's going out of style and not pay the toll!

Why are Americans so violent

>American coalburner beaten like a bitch

Unironically the negro can teach us how to take our women back, we've allowed them to become unruly and is why they're burning coal in the first place knowing the negro will keep em in line.

>Why are Americans so violent

You've taught us well Moshe. :^)

>bitch he MY man
>nuh uh bitch he MY man
>nah muffuken bitch he MY man
>fuk u hoe he MY man

post the real video faggit

Plenty of women do that these toll payers are a minority in fact plenty of beta white cucks will be happy to look after a woman with Jamals kid.

youtube.com/watch?v=g__9ighLvRw

>humiliated after she got beaten up
The real tragedy is that there were no one to humiliate her when she started to go out with the guy.

Has that ever been ignored? More importantly, it's something that has never altered the course of history. Much like yourself.

YAAAAAS

you know this dumb nigger lover spoke with ebonics and acted like a piece of obnoxious shit prior to her cultural wake up call

lay with the flees, get bit by the dog.

Attached: 23ddf4ac.png (980x422, 447K)

K

>you know this dumb nigger lover spoke with ebonics and acted like a piece of obnoxious shit prior to her cultural wake up call

they always do

streamable.com/wo1x5

Attached: coalburnerbeaten.jpg (1151x390, 67K)

Toll paid.

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU, this isn't a video game this is people's lives here we Jewish people have dealt with your racism and anti semitism for hundreds of years and now you think it's ok to kill us. We are not the evil in the world YOU ARE. You are the ones thinking it's ok to kill us for no reason due to your dumb fucking conspiracies but enough is ENOUGH. We are not going to take the high road anymore we will defend ourselves, we are not weak people as someone who's family goes back to warriors, you do not want to see what we are capable of when we are forced to defend ourselves. We have been dealing with violent racism for years we know how to deal with it believe me, you all make me feel physically ill

Fuq off mutt go get shot

>still alive
what toll was paid this day?

Attached: 1540493181230.jpg (181x203, 14K)

Oy vey kike shouldn’t you be observing the shabot

What is up with that channel Tomo News? I can't believe they're allowed to recreate the traumatic real incident as an animation. It reminds me of Xavier: Renegade Angel.

Attached: 425705518_169057.jpg (480x603, 50K)

Wanna know one thing they surely all had in common? An addiction to smoking dank hashpot.

>streamable.com/wo1x5

soon

Attached: hang-8.jpg (435x590, 69K)

It's sunday

Funny stuff. Fuck white women.

Today.
relevantjpg.jpg

She must have been a dumb bitch to not see that coming. It's not like there wouldn't have been warning signs. Play with fire and burn the coal and you'll pay the toll.

Shut up kike.

omg this is so sad
alexa, order mexican takeout

Your nose is showing moshe

Your flag is showing, Chaim.

holy fuck ive never seen so many racist comments on a youtube video

this is great

burn the coal, pay the toll

I'm proud of my flag , can you say the same mutt kike vassal ?

Attached: Israel_Sauron_Eye9191.png (834x561, 363K)

Save the world, don't burn coal.

Attached: 1540431708970.jpg (3840x2160, 584K)

Kek. And the dindus took pics just to be sure there will be a proof.

PAY THE FUCKING TOLL

Toll Collection Status: paid

I am pure white. Did you enjoy the event today? LMFAO

I am jewish when I play video games I collect all the shekels you have to respect me goyim I'm more jewish than you