Jow Forums-bomber and Jow Forums-shooter turning a potential Red Wave

into a definite Blue Wave.

Both the bomber and shooter put into action what is incited and fantasized about on this deranged and sick board every hour of every single day. The exact same ideology, no ifs.

You, and there are thousands of you here, who laugh (and this is never "satire") at killing innocent people, are sociopaths who only care about the make-believe realities inside your damaged heads, with no regard for any higher values, detached from all sane and healthy reality and human emotion.

All of you who have incited actions like the bombings and the shooting have played your part in turning what looked like a potential Red Wave into a near certain Blue Wave. As a result Trump will not be naming any more members on the Supreme Court. The Wall will not be built. Tens of millions of migrants will pour into the United States that in a 'non-Jow Forums' scenario could have been prevented.

A real movement was building up to protect U.S. borders and put an end to decades of leftist cultural hegemony. YOU have done this movement more harm than any leftists ever could have. You are an enemy of all people of European descent and an enemy of traditional Western Civilization. You are by false association a stain of sickness on all those fighting to save Western culture, heritage and the people and societies who represent them.

You are scum. And you have no defense against this merely objective charge. And deep down you know it. Your ONLY alternative to being anti-human and anti-Western scum is to take a long serious-as-life look in the mirror, to the depths of your proverbial damaged soul and start a very long process of gradually healing your now sick, sick mind.

Attached: Western Civilization.jpg (1400x933, 1017K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/DfQZXx71J6MV/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nothing that the news talks about the month before an election is real.

Happy Psyoptober.

Attached: 1539366652571.jpg (404x407, 26K)

That is what the GOP and Trump get for supporting the kikes.

Lol stfu.
We're still going out to vote and we're still going to win. 11 dead kikes doesn't stop the invasion by illegals and people know this.

Willing to bet they're godlike productions people not Jow Forums

oh boy

Who the fuck care about politics
The only solition is violence

Poltards are left's best friends.

Robert Bowers' account was "onedingo" on Gab, and reading his archived messages, he clearly was a Jow Forums regular. Thought and wrote in the mechanic cult-jargon of cucks, kikes, (((them))), controlled opposition etc.

This unironically. Trumpism is the inevitable self-consistent conclusion of capitalism, Trump the avatar of the inhumanity of capitalism, of win-lose zero-sum logic applied to the entire sphere of human existence. It is the Democrats who are the true defenders of capitalism, offering the illusion of change and "progress" by offering hot-fixes that merely delay the evolution of capitalism into genocidal fascism.

Trumpism and Trumptards must be socially rejected, but it must not be a return to neoliberal normalcy personified by Hillary Clinton. It must evolve into the realization that the foundations of our socioeconomic system are fundamentally inhuman and unsustainable, that we have been led here by the monopolization of human life by titanic corporate entities.

Economics has been less important than culture for decades now. That is the real theatre of the struggle.

Yeah, meme flag, Ive always wanted to ruin the rest of my life by going after a bunch of dumb cunts I dont know just to make your gay fantasy true.

Heres a pill for you: if any of them were liberals, they got exactly what they deserved
Evil faggots like you should not be moralfagging

Poor effort m8, heres a conciliatory (you)

bower was clearly a mentally unstable retard radicalized by the siegetards(feds) on gab

do we frame this as them being mentally unstable and have us be branded as that?
disassociate as much as we can?
personally, i think we need to flood the normiesphere with as much flase information we can to jam the narrative

nobody actually cares you retard, this stuff won't affect the election whatsoever, and the polls have shown it already.

any new pols since the fake bombings?
anyone notice that they are disregarding the legitimacy of the bombs and are just pushing the idea that he is a "regular trump voter" and not a mentally unstable retard?

Correct.
Naked force has resolved more conflicts throughout history than any other factor. The contrary opinion, that violence doesn't solve anything, is wishful thinking at its worst. People who forget that always die.

Attached: lieutenant rasczak.jpg (640x331, 33K)

> Jow Forums-bomber and Jow Forums-shooter

... its all staged, there were no bombs or shootings! your media is lying 24hous every day and constructs a seamless narrative. there are no dead jews, there are no muslim terrorists, no russian threat, white genocide ... when you see it you shat briks and laughs your ass up how stupid the people are in beliving it. ... its just a show.

>You are scum.

...look what media has done to you! turned a nice guy into a person who thinks some cynical assholes are resposible for something never happend.

Attached: 1423177346001.jpg (300x300, 29K)

reminder that a week back there was a story about a le ebil nazi caught before he was going to shoot up some place
3 fucking things in 2 weeks
the cia is getting really fucking diverse isnt it?

>Seamless narrative
>Any mistake that's corrected in real-time reporting evidence of false flag

If false flags were real, you sick fucks would be the clearest one. Doing everything you can to help the multiculturalist social justice left to win. But you are no false flag, you are just fucking ill in the head and the soul. It's repulsive and disgusting.

>all these words

How's that student loan debt treating you, Zylvestra?

You don't into English so good.

yeah, not letting fucking neocons control everything helps the left
not bending over for diversity does too
fuck you nigger shill
you are thinking of seigetard wignat cianiggers

Welcome to our board of peace, Mr. Baby Boomer. Now GTFO.

... some guys in germany were arrested because talking in pol-style on Facebook about taking over german gouverment. i think they were six or seven. i am realy amazed that you can walk free as americans with the stuff you rampage about here, in Germany you would goto jail and marked as potential rightwing terrorists you mostly post, no joke, i am realy Aware what i write here, iam not an extremist, not even rightwing or so, just a cynical redpilled asshole.

Attached: 1417195333001.jpg (480x454, 39K)

Should read 'if's'

I really want to take you seriously but how do I not know that this is a 12 year old.

>There are thousands of you here

I am but a simple player character on very low level, I have no privileges to take!

>You have a damaged soul

As does everyone, even aborted babies.

The problem for you is that God does not condemn you for having a damaged soul, god condemns those who do the damage.

People are sociopaths first like these 19RZ and I3fS here, whether by innate propensity or from living a bitter and lonely existence, and only then come the views and their expression that resonate with such a diseased state of the human soul.

It's like the Leicester FC helicopter disaster from today, in which the billionaire owner and several others died. On Twitter you get 19/20 fans from other clubs giving their condolences, prayers or their heartfelt reflections on how fragile human life is, if only out of respect, then there is the 1 cunt in 20, who will post "LOOOOOL!" or "Hahahahaha" at death and suffering.

Jow Forums is the place where lols and hahahas gather. A board of real sociopaths. It's sickening to behold. Revolting to anyone who cares about the Western Civilization and European people.

>being german

Attached: 714.jpg (680x659, 71K)

The Republicans are hand in hand with the Democrats they haven't changed shit about immigration. FUCK YOUR OPTICS AND FUCK TRUMP.

note to all the shilling faggots in these thread: you gotta spread, morons

Can we call a Waaambulance for your bleeding mangina?

>who cares about the Western Civilization and European people.
like you do, memeflag?

Attached: 1483020689132.jpg (764x576, 66K)

part of jewish ritual circumcision is child sexual abuse

the people who were killed were in the middle of said ritual

how do you dumb faggots manage to be so clueless, to think you're so moral and just for hating antisemitism

Attached: 1424364806001.png (281x211, 100K)

>sperg out all day about race and who’s not really white
>spam your 23andMe to show how “white” you are
>state that non-nords are subhumans
>everyone who doesn’t agree is a Jew

And then somehow still think it’s the Jews doing the D&C tactics. Neo-nazism truly is a mental disease.

Outside of my family few if any things I care more about than Western Civilization. Mankind's greatest ever achievement. Now in a state of decline. Caused by the exact type of sick and degenerate people that populate Jow Forums.

clueless retard who has no fucking idea about what we are doing
>oh they said x! this is bad, better not think of how this will change the overton window
>NO dont say Y, that will put off some people who already fucking hate us
you are a stupid strawmanning faggot

ur so bad at shilling. u can't use the republican meme flag then blatantly be a lib. you have to at least try the "i'm a republican but" bit that never works so either way you'd probably look like a retard so actually keep doin what ur doin.

>doesnt know that there are orginazations that actively post on Jow Forums to sow discord
wait... i bet you do actually know that
i wonder (((why)))?

The problem is boomers take everything seriously. Look at the Q shit they fucking fell in love with the most obvious LARP and declared the LARPer a hero lmao. It’s really pathetic I almost feel bad for them but they get what they deserve they had no idea what they were getting into when they arrived from plebbit.

There is an absolutely clear idea of what you are dying. Projecting the sickness that is eating out your soul. You don't stand for anything good or positive. You are not for the West. You are not for white people. You don't even bother to think what these require. You only care about projecting your sickness. You are that sick mind, the hahaha at innocents dying, the repulsive face of uncouth human degeneracy. Not bothered one bit that the ugliness you produce is by false association helping the multiculturalists win. Because what you pretend to care about is nothing but the projection of your sick mind. That is you. FACT.

you'll call me crazy, but I'm having a hard time believing you, specially since you feel the need to hide your flag
everyone considers western civilization and enemy, with the exception of half of the population of western countries

Adolf Hitler speaks to Americans
bitchute.com/video/DfQZXx71J6MV/

Attached: 1402597517985.jpg (744x992, 72K)

And more sickness.

There are not many boards on the net that are more serious than this one. It is often pretended this isn't so. That it is "satire". But the degeneracy here is genuine and real.

Take off the meme flag and show your Israeli one faggot kike

And more sickness.

>uh muh sickness muh depression you are sad uh psychopath
fuck off i love my people more than i hate everyone else
i havent fucking laughed at the kikes that died today
you are a fucking retard who cant into debating my actual argument

>sickness, you are all natzees, you actually help the other guys so just give up lamo
you arent fooling fucking anything you cool wine aunt

Attached: 1532017455950.gif (500x382, 125K)

>when your supervisor forgot to teach you how to samefag without exposing yourself

Get the fuck out of here and fall in a vat of bacon and shrimp bitch kike shill this country does not want your kind any more

>But the degeneracy here is genuine and real.

Attached: 1417221165001.jpg (600x480, 56K)

It's clear what you are. This is not a debate. It's a diagnosis of your sickness. That one "kike" alone tells with a high probability exactly what you are. A piece of bigger cluster you can deduce. Like you can deduce a sick islamo-cultist from a person shrieking Allah to strike down his enemies.

You are adopted patterns of projection. One like the other. You have no individual soul, no emotional inner depth, you are husks, empty, voids, filled with pathology.

No use pretending it isn't. It's absolutely clear.

>Jews need to harvest foreskin from babies

>but you people on an imageboard exposing them are the degenerates

Attached: i-dont-always-jql4a3.jpg (500x701, 56K)

Powerful scene. Go, and sin no more.
Our Lord is so merciful.

Take off the meme flag if you want a real debate

You see this? We know all about your kind and how you operate. We don't care about your false flag operations, only the truth.

Whites still remember the massacre of Cyrenaica we will never forget and you will end up paying reparations.

Attached: 1540675044482.jpg (974x928, 281K)

>he tries to pull the npc meme on us
lmao

Attached: 1540676515333m.jpg (576x1024, 106K)

>clear

...wtf, you sound like a fucking cultmember, gtfo when the shitposting is to strong for you.

Attached: scientology14.jpg (800x500, 84K)

Shitposting is an excuse to be used when convenient. The hatred, the ugliness, the hahahaha at death and suffering that define Jow Forums more than anything, are not a joke, are not shitposting, but expressions of genuine mental patterns of genuinely deranged and (most accurately expressed) evil people, who were attracted to Jow Forums by their kind in the first place. A board of real sociopaths, whether innate or driven to such state by lonely and bitter life.

Without hint of self-irony you are defending a real cult. The one that shares the same ideology as the bomber and the shooter, and either laughs at their crimes with demented pathological joy, or as per the ideology shrieks unironically about false flags. You might want to re-consider what you defend. It's not shitposting. It's 11 death in Pittsburgh unironically in a crime the type of which and worse have been incited and fantasized about on Jow Forums hundreds of thousands of times without any exaggeration.

are you sure that you arent a gaslighted boomer who just thinks that we are a board of 'le ebil natzees'?
we are a board of peace and love
post catpics btw

Attached: 1394649792076.png (1016x622, 236K)

tldr

Attached: 1539700527317.jpg (470x470, 45K)

and this is different from the rest of the world exactly how?

you and i know the body count of leftist ideology throughout the 20th century, yet still plenty of people celebrate and encourage leftism, they do it openly and unashamed.
so by your line of reasoning, are these also all deranged sociopaths and evil monsters?

Even that "board of peace and love" you copied from the general feed on this board. Not a word you come up with yourself, born of genuine personal thought, reflection and emotion. You perform a pattern you have adopted and keep adopting. You have projected meaning into that pattern. An empty life stuffed with ugliness, because ugliness and evil is what resonates with the lowly state of what you have let yourself become.

Paving your way to hell with good intentions like a hippie does and laughing at death because you cannot feel normal human feelings, like most people on Jow Forums, are two entirely different psychological dispositions. Despite the fact that neither will end up well.

I dont know about you but I don't feel this is the end especially after this past month of activities...we still have 12 days until Nov. 8

Why? The left wing BDS is responsible for this

if its like this just for midterms imagine the levels in 2020...

>general feed
what a fucking boomer
we mad the npc meme lmoa

well, i think you will understand that i will continue to support the evil, cynical guy who is working to strengthen and protect me over the nice guy with good intentions who is working to displace and weaken my people. it's the rational choice.

Hi Krassenstein. Be careful, you and your brother are next to go to jail!

Please remember that mental illness is a serious issue in America, and the mentally ill are, unlike white people, actual victims of very real, and often fatal discrimination. Many of the men on these boards are from toxic patriarchal cultures that teach them to abhor mental healthcare, or view needing it as a weakness. Hence they refuse treatment. When you have autism, ADHD, ADD, PSTD, schizophrenia, paranoia, social anxiety, depression, etc, and you don't get help? It isn't good. Sadly for a lot of these people it is less painful to say that they are the victims of anti-white racism than it is to admit they have Asperger's syndrome.

Wtf I love open borders now

Evil is never strong. Not one civilization built on evil that did not collapse. It is not a basis that can sustain itself. And it will not protect you. It will devour you and what you could have been.

Give me the hippie any day. Perhaps she can be thought wisdom. At least there is some hope there. But there is no hope if you willfully choose evil to build on and don't strive for good.

taught

>Ill keep repeating the kike preprogramed lines. These subhumans will get it eventually, right? r-right???

Attached: 1539504057215.jpg (680x550, 26K)

islam is very much "evil" (aggressive, violent, expansionist, totalitarian, intolerant, conquest-minded), and it's doing just fine - they're growing and expanding their lands and power base day by day.

meanwhile what is the state of your "good" civilisations in europe? they're literally getting overrun and replaced by "evil" islam as we speak.

how can this be considered anything but a catastrophic failure lmao

I agree fellow republican, this is the fault of violent BDS rhetoric

Your reeeeeeeeeing is quite comical faggot

Attached: brainlet NPC 2.png (1189x621, 10K)

>Subjective rant
>Muh objective charge

A little bird told me there are several mass shootings planned on election day, in primarily Democrat areas. Has anyone else heard anything else about this?

>EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE ON THIS BOARD IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS WEBSITE.

Attached: 1540654660012.png (559x583, 256K)

Wait i heard him say the Synagog should have had armed guard. Trump said to arm yourselfs.
>>But I Wanted him to disarm you not to arm Ourselves.
Fucking faggots

Attached: 1540105251722.jpg (199x193, 19K)

nah if anything it only encouraged the tens of millions of rednecks who never vote into voting out of spite for "those commie faggots".

t. i live with these people. they are many and they are so fucking hard right you wouldn't believe it

Clear that many on Jow Forums are aspergers/on autism spectrum. But I think it would a disservice to autists to think that well maybe there is nothing you can do about it, that perhaps they lack something in the brain that would stop them from laughing at innocents being murdered. Perhaps they cannot help saying kill him and her 100 times a day, and besides they are bullied at school and called creeps by girls and are only deflecting away the pain it causes. So it is understandable if they fantasize about mass murder daily.

It is not understandable. And it isn't acceptable. More than half of the school shooters have been autists with very high probability.

>2 mental nuts who did something that Will get them enough attention on the second segment of the 5 o'clock news will turn our "political movement"
If that's the case, then its because you redditors are a bunch of a weak wristed faggots who cant stop sucking off minorities in public and continue to shift to the left for "better optics"

>blah blah blah
>slurp slurp
>blah blah blah

Attached: 1540078848804.jpg (680x698, 87K)

T. Leftwing retard

Oh this is a one ID post, I'm retarded

>LOL BLUEWAVE!
>we're going to win guys!
>we already won drumpf supporters won't even show up to vote!

>oh shit what's happening? early voting isn't going our way
>uh...UH...RED WAVE TURNING DRUMPF IS FINISHED

Yawn.