FPSrussia

Remember him? lol

Myers was arrested for felony possession of a restricted substance with intent to distribute and 50 of his weapons were confiscated under a federal law that prohibits illegal drug users from possessing firearms.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FPSRussia#ATF_raids

Attached: nothing personnel, kid.jpg (527x640, 199K)

Other urls found in this thread:

atf.gov/contact/atf-tips
youtube.com/watch?v=qOlyCno_bjw
youtube.com/watch?v=fKLLWEmgk2Y
scribd.com/document/339529186/Benjamin-McDowell-Affidavit
youtu.be/W648rzL7ryQ?t=15
twitter.com/AnonBabble

his collection was worth over 1.8 million

RIP

>Literally got his guns taken away
>Over some pot oil
Get fucked, fake russian lol. Eternal reminder that if the government wants your guns they'd have them.

At least you still have your guns... oh wait.

kyle's producer was shot in the back of the head and the case was never solved, im sure its nothing though

didnt one of his friends get killed? some shady shit was going on.
either way, he had neat firearms and was pretty amusing

I think the real reason why they planted drugs on him was because he was a channel that could get normies and casuals interested in firearms very quickly

his producer was shot in the back of the head in his own home

i used to watch his videos, though he was kind of a dumbass
doubt he actually was ordering drugs online or whatever it was.
they were actually just sick of him constantly "legally" doing dumbass shit and wasting govt resources.

Attached: fps-russia-drive-thru.jpg (800x450, 51K)

Business partner. Pretty obvious he killed him.. father of the deceased thinks so too. .22 behind the ear.

This, go against glowniggers get fucked.

reminder not to bring attention to yourself.

He lost all relevance long before the drug charges though. Post 2013 there were few updates and he stopped altogether by 2016. The guns taken in that 2017 raid were the normie guns he owned, not the cool guns that were loaned to him for the videos.

Nothing of value lost here.

its was suicide, very possible to shoot yourself in the back of the head

don't smoke pot then? weed is degenerate, while it think the confiscation is bullshit, I have no sympathy for potheads

yes but that doesn't mean it was a suicide, there was alot of fishy shit going on behind the scenes. i don't think anyone really knows

He should have killed the atf agents
This was obviously a false flag

Attached: E255EF18-B2AD-4239-AA91-805B5B54E7AF.jpg (301x490, 33K)

He's on some podcast now under his real name.

>"Just follow the law!", says the bootlicker

bwahahahaha. He wasn't even really russian

his guns didnt get taken away you moron. learn to research before you post bullshit.

He was found in his office tied to the chair with a gunshot wound to his head, dead as a door nail

This plus making Russians seem humane and cool. Would've been interesting seeing him in post-Trump climate.

CIAniggers were already putting pressure on him. His videos kept getting millions of views until the end, no visible reason to stop.

idiot, what's so great about drugs you have to destroy your own life? at best just consume some at a party.

Attached: 220px-Reefer_Madness_(1936)[1].jpg (220x320, 37K)

ive never heard the being tied to a chair part, is that legit? That would probably rule out a suicide like some of these dudes are trying to tell me right know.

>flag
well played

>with intent to distribute
that part is such bullshit

Kyle killed him? What would be the motivation?

Anyone who has tips / info regarding Keith Ratliff, a former business partner of FPSRussia who was shot in the head. Send to atf.gov/contact/atf-tips

Or the local sheriff who is helping with the investigation into Keith Ratliff. Both should be familiar with the investigation.

Background: youtube.com/watch?v=qOlyCno_bjw

Any and all leads is welcome (even if you read and archive of this thread, please feel free to send in something)

If that were the case they'd have shut DemoRanch down long ago.

What even is that abhorrent... thing... he's holding.

>50 of his weapons were confiscated under a federal law

Those poor guns. I could have given them a good home.

Attached: Hicock Banjo Death Metal.gif (250x250, 3.88M)

Basic rundown,

FPS Russia knew a guy who had the proper clearance to deal in NFA weapons. One of the few in the US. Unsurprisingly, there is not a huge consumer pool for full autos in the US, or at the very least not a legal one, so it is believed FPSRussia's dealer may have been doing under the table deals.

It had to have been someone he trusted because, based on what I've been told, it was in the back of the head around like 1AM or something like that. Spooky stuff.

He should've been arrested for his fake and gay accent

>no visible reason to stop.
The little zoomers moved on from modern warfare (FPSrussia's glory days) and are more interested in bottle flipping and fortnite dancing videos. Without the 12 year old subscribers no youtuber can make a living.

This is the future of all ecelebs. The kids will eventually outgrow their channels.

Attached: lil zoomer.png (628x698, 170K)

>so it is believed FPSRussia's dealer may have been doing under the table deals.

I've never thought of it from that perspective before. Keeping an open mind

Aside: Anybody here have a progress report on his narcotic charges / gun confiscation from when he was caught with the butane hash oil?

Background from avi: youtube.com/watch?v=fKLLWEmgk2Y

perhaps a pissed off client of the NFA dealer? You need big bucks to fuck with those weapons, it definitely wasn't done by some surf. maybe some cartels?

He was a big youtube channel and Obama was trying to change peoples view on guns

>_

what's your theory spell it out for a brainlet

why are you posting this are you glow in the dark?

don't know, As an NFA delaer it probably isnt cheap to get a hold of those weapons. i feel like he was doing under the table deals in his personal life and it caught up to him. maybe it was cheaper and easier to get weapons from gangs

I remember a duplicate of his repossessed arsenal showing up in Vegas a while ago...

I don't think there's ever been a shoddier frame-up by the ATF apart from Waco than what they did to him and his buddy. The guy probably got a bunch of young kids into firearms, and you just know some government official was SEETHING about that.

>Just be a degenerate drug user because I hate the government

Attached: 89C09D26-C386-4BBF-B713-1E2074E8922C.gif (250x204, 974K)

It's amazing that if the Hughes amendment is overturned, his collection becomes worthless.

Found the glow in the dark nigger.

i hate fake faggots
i wish he got shot like his producer

Isn't Kyle the most plausible person?

Isn't that inferred? Killed from behind by someone close to him? Who is the closest person to him?

Profit motive, not wanting to share his business?

Opportunity, who else was allowed in his office?

Isn't it weird how the youtube.com/watch?v=qOlyCno_bjw documentary chops off his response immediately after so you can't see his eyes, his mouth, and if he sits well with the question of guilt?

Maybe Kyle knows more than what he's saying in public?

>

Attached: 36755223-BC80-426F-9FD1-223ED393084C.jpg (288x219, 24K)

>you should report Ratliff's murderers to his murderers
You glow so hard you might be radioactive

>if
>if
>if
>if
>if
It'll never happen. The government would never announce "yep, it really should be legal for citizens to have full auto weapons again".

Kavanaugh will make machine guns legal again.

>I have no sympathy for potheads
Same here

To my surprise, the amount of pothead / drug losers on this board is massive.

You can't blame thots / other races when you're just a lazy stoner. That's a character issue of your own.

No he won't you leftist idiot. Judges can't wake up one day and decide to change a law. It has to be brought to the court as a case. Someone would have to sue the US goverment, then have the district courts send it to the SCOTUS, then they have to accept it, then they rule on it being constitutional or not. And as far as I know, most 2A cases get rejected by scotus for whatever reason.

>while it think the confiscation is bullshit, I have no sympathy for potheads

scribd.com/document/339529186/Benjamin-McDowell-Affidavit

Look at 7

So this guy's motivation is he's just a lazy guy who scape goats other people.

I have not thought about or seen this guy in YEARS until yesteday when I had a random thought about him and now theres this. It's so fucking bizarre

Based and Redpilled.

I miss him

>most 2A cases get rejected by scotus
they end up being catch-22
shit on individual rights or shit on states rights

Kyle's a dumb cunt who was born to a rich daddy and pretends like he personally bought the world all by himself. I liked his podcast when I was a teenager, but honestly the guy deserves to be shit on.

Keep in mind he wasn't exclusively an NFA dealer so it might have been just normal illegal firearms he was providing. My understanding is that nothing was stolen after he died so it couldn't have been the NFA weapons.

My personal theory is that he was killed during an illegal weapon sale either by a very neurotic and paranoid client or by a high level actor who wanted to eliminate the loose end he represented.

wow....i couldnt watch 2 seconds of that video.
what an absolute faggot

>be am-russian in america, get shot
>in soviet american russia shoots you

Pls go

You'll have better luck in Jow Forums if your not already there anyway glowie

>ATF spokesman Richard Coes said the justification for the search was "that [Myers] was using explosives and getting paid for it via YouTube.

damn feds

They set him up. ATF sucks.

> Isn't Kyle the most plausible person?
from your perspective as someone who doesn't know anyone else in the case.

> Profit motive, not wanting to share his business?

pretty weak motivation in reality

> Opportunity, who else was allowed in his office?
any number of people close to the victim.

>everything I don't like should be illegal!

>Pls go
you watch some literal faggot talk in your free time? good for you

>yes goy, don’t use marijuana to manage sleep problems and pain. Instead, come to dr gold latte and get a free month supply of OxyContin

They really have you goys trained

FUCK ZOOMERS

Attached: Based Woman.webm (364x320, 684K)

Nope

Attached: fpsjesus.png (413x329, 144K)

tied to a chair?

checked and suicided

Attached: Hillary - Suicide people.jpg (500x643, 107K)

Here's one of my favorites: youtu.be/W648rzL7ryQ?t=15

> I'm not frantically panicking
> Runs over in undies acting very urgent

Lol

Never gets old

Zoomer girls are based and redpilled

>be retarded americunt
>be obsessed with guns (as a fucking americunt would)
>get shot in the head
What a fucking surprise.

>be you
>be faggot
>die in a fire

They cant fuck with based texan with a hot wife

Sounds like a very unconvincing ATF setup.

>Remember how kikes character assassinated this guy
Remember how BDS caused the attack and Jews should be at each others throat over this?

KEKd. What a fucking loser.

In better news, Forgotten Weapons is still going along.

Look here look listen!

OY VEY GOYIM

Imagine the Kvetching that went on when sales would skyrocket the week he covered a weapon.

Attached: BTFO.jpg (1024x5121, 541K)

More than that, the guy who helped him get all those firearms had a manufacturer's license, so that allowed any kind of weapons.
For whatever reasons, showing tanks and machine guns and drones that shoot missiles on youtube warranted a severe response where they killed the license holder and jailed this guy planting drugs on him.

pain killer something. Kyle.

Kyle is fine I listen to the PKA podcast every week.

>jailed this guy planting drugs on him.
I dont think Kyle has ever done any time

>PS Russia knew a guy who had the proper clearance to deal in NFA weapons. One of the few in the US

Get out of here with this stupid bullshit. Anyone with an FFL can deal with NFA weapons. Most of those guns were post-nfa dealer samples anyway which you can get with an LE letter.

Attached: suicided.webm (480x360, 821K)

Confiscated implies he will be able to get them back?

>has illegal firearms and explosives
>does drugs
>kills your partner
>smugs about it on youtube and gets money in donations
Served him right.

Do people on here really think Kyle killed this guy?