This racist white supremacist murdered 11 of God's children today. Let us all pray for the salvation of his soul...

This racist white supremacist murdered 11 of God's children today. Let us all pray for the salvation of his soul, and for the souls of all of his victims, and their families.

Attached: b023bb360df07e44bf6698a0367831ed.png (368x435, 340K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U4SyFme7e5g
youtube.com/watch?v=FCuy163srRc&app=desktop
youtube.com/watch?v=GMieHgRG_MU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

your family is next goy.

Attached: 8938641797465.jpg (600x419, 42K)

youtube.com/watch?v=U4SyFme7e5g

Attached: 1514071746919.jpg (916x617, 308K)

Jow Forums is a board of peace

>your family is next goy.
retarded autist detected.

>Jow Forums is a board of peace
Nah, Jow Forums is a cesspit of hatred, incels, and sperg outs. See

Attached: Autistic pepe.png (492x419, 308K)

If they don't start having public executions of scum like that, nothing will ever change

Attached: gallows.jpg (300x169, 9K)

S

Unironically agree

He was stopping the ritual genital mutilation of an infant boy. Someone watched Clopper
youtube.com/watch?v=FCuy163srRc&app=desktop

I read "racist white superman"
lmao

So, have the media talk about Jow Forums already?

Amen!

daily mail did

>implying jews are people

You are literally the lowest form of life democrat, you get rich of the blood of your fellow man cause you have nothing valuable to contribute to life. Once the jew is gone, your next traitor.

Attached: 1529944623507.jpg (1019x1300, 365K)

Man, I spend the afternoon playing Final Fantasy X and look what happens. Final Fantasy X is bad luck.

Why everytime i see this the numbers gets higher
>don't forget the 6000000000triliongazillion user
like, literally, 8,9,10,11
It's like finding dead rats under floorboards lmao

Attached: 44177271_251093335590112_3135702352330227712_n.jpg (474x565, 27K)

i'm actually amazed one of you guys actually did it. I thought Jow Forums was all about empty talk

>God's children

You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies

Damn all you do Is hate hate hate, hate the joos hate the Spics hate the niggers hate the chinks hate the muslims, etc, etc, but in the end you all are a bunch of cowards that won't go public and hide in the anonimity of Jow Forums,

Jow Forums is a board of peace. 1 man doesn't represent all of us

yeah because your country is the bastion of peace and love and totally doesnt have people getting kidnapped and dismembered

At least we are 1 step closer to the ethnostate now... right guys?

The LORD said, "What have you done? Listen! Your brother's blood cries out to me from the ground.
Genesis 4:10

Those of you who love the LORD, hate evil!
Psalm 97:10

He shoukd ve executed as a retard who negativeky impacted his life.

Many nazis value their lives and would do nothing to harm themselves or others.

>God
I stopped having imaginary froends when I was 12

>11
Wasn't the final count 15?

Attached: 1538124914644.jpg (208x243, 6K)

Yeah. If you have less non-whites living you are technically closer to the ethnostate.

oh shut the fuck up, you hated the guatemalans

A.) sit and watch your people genocided by waves of shitskin immigration

B.) Fuck your optics I’m going in

Hero.

You believe in the fedora wand of time

Do not fall for the Devil’s tricks and lies! He wants us to hate and kill each other until we are all dead!

Attached: 685C193C-5260-48F0-86CE-A87504D22273.jpg (960x720, 97K)

You pray to God even though you are fine with the rotten core of corruption?
Im not buying what youre selling fag

Sure, I mean the government is def gonna start pushing more "ethno" policies now... right?

>B.) Fuck your optics I’m going in
Is destroyed and will help his enemies.

What I say is fact in a way to achieve victory and achieve your goals which must include your life as your life the ultimate value.

Nothing is worth more than your life, ethnostate and nationalism is self improvement not self destruction self destruction is what you.make enrmies do and what Jews try to cultivate by getting their enemies to compromise and destroy themselves.

Attached: 1540409015412.webm (494x720, 2.37M)

He's probably jewish.

>God's children
sure thing rabbi . which god? im sure izanami would forgive him for slaying a few demons

Ethnostate is for you to be saved from destruction not to be destroyed yourself if that is the case how would it benefit you?

john 8:44 jews are the children of satan

>john 8:44 jews are the children of satan

Attached: Jesus says.jpg (725x566, 141K)

People who sacrifice view their lives as worthless therefore what posistion could they hold for their lives improvement?
Self sacrifice is EVIL, ANY COMPROMISES OF LIFE IS EVIL.

Why are Trump haters so violent?

Attached: image.png (1188x546, 100K)

“And from each human being, too, I will demand an accounting for the life of another human being. Whoever sheds human blood, by humans shall their blood be shed; for in the image of God has God made mankind.”
Genesis 9:5-6

play final fantasy x every day please

This. Jow Forums is a board of peace

>'71

This

What a fucking retard thats one less goyim jews have to worry about if all self sacrificers killed themselves and only people who valued their lives were left we could have actual progress on our goals and ethnic development.

Pol is a board of peace m

Another boomer loser

Why would they harm children of our greatest ally?

Attached: sad_merchant.jpg (345x431, 69K)

Is that James P. O'Shaughnessy?

Attached: Chinese Bulls.jpg (647x509, 62K)

For there is no difference between Jew and Gentile--the same Lord is Lord of all and richly blesses all who call on him, for "Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved."

Romans 10:12-13

I bet all who died in the synagogue were not real jews or some jews enemies

None of that shit is true or good

What if he wasn't a racist, he was just against a group of people who were racist against him?

They are possessed by demons.

All jews who reject Christ burn in hellfire for eternity

Attached: 1532885550226.jpg (726x572, 157K)

He’s talking to the Jews there buddy. Just sayin.

>"Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved."

Did you miss that part?

Post after post, Tweet after tweet and countless exclamations against Whites by Jews. White need to be diversified, Whiteness is evil etc. etc. etc. Well the chickens came home to roost today and your blatant vilification of White men has finally paid you back. I don't condone the shooter, but you made him, we didn't No one on this board instructed him to go out a shoot those people. The stein, became a Frankenstein for you.

>ALL JEWS MUST DIE

(dear ADL and FBI, I’m just greentext quoting what this man said earlier. All posts by this IP are satire. Jews are G-d’s chosen race. A race of innocent geniuses who totally don’t deserve what happened today despite the fact that they were chopping off a part of a newborn’s penis and sucking the blood from it and also they did 9/11 and made up the holocaust)

Dear Jesus Christ,

Please forgive the children of the people who betrayed and murdered you. Let all evil jews repent and come to Christ.

Amen

why would god's children be the scummiest group of people on the planet? do you critical thinking, bro?

Doesn't matter. The country is so divided, shit like this isn't going to make much of a dent in politics.

Attached: Bowers9-6.png (1376x780, 475K)

This, Mr Metokur has had enough of Jews messing with his youtube channel

clearly saying that the covenant is for all and the jews arent special

>believing in undead sorcerers
You're literally as bad as a Jew or Muslim if you do this shit.

Get over it.

I'm not an (((abrahamist))). Just reminding them of their own laws.

Why would the biblr be true?

Fuck, how long he will get away with this?

Attached: Somebones.jpg (835x840, 70K)

rude

More like board of pees lmao

Yawn

Attached: Bowers4-1.png (353x424, 130K)

Why not go kill some gazans and make yourself feel like a big man?

Don’t pretend you give a shit about God or Jesus or going Heaven. All you want to do is kill all non-whites. You would kill God Himself if he contradicted your ideology. Your ideology IS your God. You don’t worship God, you worship whiteness.

Steelers are wearing a special logo tomorrow

Attached: steelers.jpg (545x537, 30K)

But not stronger than a 9mm!
Oh, too soon?

Attached: Pot.jpg (150x221, 15K)

>This White Crusader slayed 11 of Moloch's children today. Let us all pray for the salvation of his soul, and for the soul of his fellow Christians, and their families.
FTFY

Attached: deus vult quebec.png (600x887, 889K)

Pray to what? There is no God you idiot

will they forgive him?

will they stop their diabolical scheme of ethnically cleansing all Europeans?

wait till the civil war, you will look back on these posts with such awe and reverence

Muslim shoots up some people.

> You can't blame an entire religion.

Right Wing nut job shoots up some people.

> It's Trumps fault.

Muricans are weird man.

board of peace, simple as that

no, not god's chosen people! how cruel!

look, the guy did what he could. Should have have worn a go pro and live streamed killing the scum? Sure. But he's a fucking boomer, you can't expect them to know how to do this kinda shit properly.

i think you mean BORED of peace

we are now at 55.99999999999% white.
>IAmGrowingWhiter.jpg

gay

What did I miss

>civil war
Holy shit, you want to try a THIRD time?

>We’ll totally win this time you guys, you’ll see!

Attached: AC3450E7-CE64-4DB1-B825-F2B3F7F2E1C9.jpg (720x671, 98K)

Just posting to fill in some actual facts about the synagogue in question, and its actions that lead to this.

First. The 'Tree of Light' congregation that owns it is not one that is attended by 'conservative Jews' (a hundred Ben Shapiros)- it belongs to the 'Conservative Jewish' denomination- i.e., slightly less baby dick sucking than the 'Orthodox', slightly less fags than the 'Reform' Jews.

And speaking of more Jewish Jews- the same synagogue also hosts a 'Dor Hadash' congregation, which is very pro LGBTQP.

It's hard to find much about the actions of the Tree of Light crowd, but the Dor Hadash group has been openly involved in polluting neighborhoods around Pittsburgh with refugees. NOT including their own Jewish neighborhood of Squirrel Hills, but absolutely including Castle Shannon, where Bowers lived.

Attached: 34342.jpg (800x1113, 223K)

Was that his intention or just a random coincidence?

JEWS ARE CHILDREN OF SATAN AND CAN BURN IN HELL
youtube.com/watch?v=GMieHgRG_MU

Nope, traitor.
SIEG HEIL THE THIRD REICH WILL RISE AGAIN

Thank you, that is a really good point.
One small thing. BACK 2 REDDIT.

The hero we never had

Attached: 1540674323271.jpg (375x685, 76K)