Your guns are gone

>gubmint will never take our guns because as soon as such a bill hits the floor it's civil war and everybody do the dinosaur
>police will have to go from door to door and there will be pushback by gun owners
Yeah, no.
If the government should decide to get rid of the 2nd, this decision will be reached like the decision to hit Bin Laden: In absolute secrecy.
Next, SWAT TEAMS will storm building after building to get rid of the guns. Defending against that? Yeah, one flash bang and you're dealt with.
And don't even think about alarming your NRA buddies. When shit hits the fan, telephone will be gone, internet will be gone ham and cb radio will be jammed.
Shit will be over in 2 days tops, country wide, and you will be left short of binning that knoife.
Have fun prepping for that.

Attached: breach-entry-gwle-lead[1].jpg (647x414, 293K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cracked.com/personal-experiences-2554-6-things-you-learn-after-shooting-cop-in-self-defense.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Wc8rMDATXJY
youtu.be/WVxWPkMXOmw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 1518460158950.jpg (406x537, 55K)

>Have fun prepping for that.
Gun nuts will just start building IEDs to explode SWAT teams. I think they'll continue to false flag and pass laws eating away at our constitution rather than outright rewriting it.

>S E E T H I N G

Attached: 1500204166808.jpg (1920x1200, 249K)

A gun grab is necessary to wake up people from their indifference.

Attached: TD.jpg (1804x2668, 1.48M)

You do know that rifle rounds go through body armor right? Even plates

that's why you keep a stash of guns hidden innawoods

The federal government is going to order local police to do something in absolute secrecy and none of them will say anything? Also most SWAT teams are just beat cops playing dress up and not remotely prepared for any real hard contact. They'd be stupid to try and most won't because like all Americans their main goals are getting fatter and leasing a new car in the summer, not getting shot for Uncle Sam's insane plan.

I'll go to Valhalla then

William Luther peice was right.

Attached: it-didnt-have-to-end-like-thisa-19360426.png (500x545, 141K)

who needs a gun anyways, we got cars, and bombs and man made diseases, poison gas, etc.

Why shoot up a Jew temple when you can McVeigh that shit with one well placed bomb.

How does it feel being the country that gave Germany a Jew?

Depends on what plates, don't be a retard

Hopefully, so there's a bunch of dead cops littering the streets of america all around and a reason to go out and shoot those who would harm you or your family in the past, present or future
EVEN IF it actually happened, what would happen to the police's families? Do you think they'd be safe living in the same communities that they wronged the rights of? Do you think the infrastructure would survive the attempt of gun grabbing?
You guys are as myopic as the people that incite race wars whenever a nigger gets shot by the police. At least the latter are to some very slight degree self-aware in the futility of their incitements.

Well it also depends on the range, angle, and if the plate has already been impacted if we're going to be anal.

Theres 50 million Americans waiting for this day. They don’t even have enough bullets lol

Attached: B3212E14-9C0A-4A5F-8B92-66625BFA91DB.jpg (4032x2437, 2.61M)

No faggot, no one will comply to the government, not the cops or army
sage in option field
pic related is OP

Attached: 2 gay 4 aids.png (384x426, 414K)

Truthfully Austria, I believe that would be the most effective way to go about it in Burgerland.
But they would also need to come up with a matrix of the highest priority targets to SWAT and remove guns from first. A scale of social volatility would work nicely as a foundation for such a matrix.

This thread again? lmao

Attached: 2aos4g.jpg (246x395, 23K)

That's different from plates = useless for rifle rounds
Don't be retarded for the sake of an argument

>Government cuts all lines of communications for a week while randomly arresting people
>The population just lets it happen
You know that revolutions have happened, right, Mr. One-post-by-this-ID?

in all fields

>hurr one flashbang and you're dealt with
Flashbangs are literally what kills cops. After Americans begin shooting them, unaware that they are police, in self defense.
cracked.com/personal-experiences-2554-6-things-you-learn-after-shooting-cop-in-self-defense.html
They were even found not guilty in court.
Flashbags and no knock raids would unironically be a disaster in the US, as armed citizens would literally be unable to tell if you are a intruder or a cop.

cool story op. now go back to sucking cocks

>implying (((they))) do not want to incite a (((civil war)))

Attached: alex jewns.jpg (1280x1354, 129K)

>Don't be retarded for the sake of an argument
Don't tell me what to do.

>Next, SWAT TEAMS will storm building after building to get rid of the guns. Defending against that? Yeah, one flash bang and you're dealt with.

yes, because there are enough police to raid ~15-50 million households in a weekend.

It required all of Boston PD, Watertown PD, State Police (from two states), Military Police, the entity of FBI HRT, an entire ATF field office and most of Homeland's tri-state agents to lock down Watertown, pop 25 000.

Also, there is attrition. Say 1 in every 10 households fights back, with law enforcement taking casualties 1/3 of the time.

Thats 450 000 to 1,5 million police casualties. There are 850,000 to 1 million law enforcement officials (federal, state, local) in the US.

>50 million
Its definitely way more than that. My state allows for private sales without background check, and no registry of any kind for any type of firearm and I'm pretty sure some other states do too. I know probably 50 people that own several firearms that the government will never know they own.

how may swat teams do you think there are? lol itd take them 5 years to disarm the country even if they didnt sleep

And that's why the U.S. was able to effortlessly crush Vietnam and Korea and Iraq and Afghanistan with the most powerful military in the history of the world

>300 million guns in America
>Police do not know who owns said guns
>Would have to go door to door to every single house, apartment and condo in the entire country
>Would have to search every single house from top to bottom
>Would have to search every single car
>Would have to search every single yard
Who exactly is paying for the billions of overtime hours this would require? What is to stop me from leaving my guns at a friends house after his house is searched and picking them back up after my house is searched? Why are anti gun faggots so fucking retarded?

get out of Austria you filthy kike

>Oh sorry officer, I've lost my guns in a tragic boating accident

Attached: mr popo.jpg (1680x1050, 49K)

So, anyone with or without a gun license can buy one? How easy it is to get in a gun show?
The last thing I want is the government knows I have guns

keep dreaming

Govt wont do it in the US because attrition would be high and the optics horrible. No swat wants to stack up at the door of the local Baker or Candle stick maker or whatever who have committed no crime. And what of the law enforcement who are killed in this impossible effort. The US is not Europe or Australia, our history is born and baptized in the individual right to bear arms, not for hunting but for the people to rise against a government that becomes a tyranny.

>SWAT kicks down my door
>Lie down, totally unarmed and totall cooperative
>Get zip-tied and roughed up while they ransack my house
>Hours at it, they lose their patience
>"SIR, where the FUCK are the guns?"

What guns? I lost them all in a tragic boating accident.

Flashbangs don't work like counterstrike

If two rounds are enough to render the plates ineffective,then they're not really that effective are they?

Just like how the government was able to wipe out illegal drug use

>I lost them all in a tragic boating accident.
Does this actually work in real life
wouldn't they just search the lake

You know how I know you're a pussy? Because instead of rounding up a bunch of people and taking guns yourself, you rely on government to do things for you. You're relying on men with guns to do what you and your chickenshit comrades are afraid too. Maybe if you grew a pair and actually started trying to confiscate shit from people, we'd have the tiniest bit of respect for you. Instead, you demand others do for you because your coal burner mother was never able to keep a man around long enough to teach you how to get shit done.

this

who is this "government" you keep talking about

is it made of people who perhaps believe in gun ownership? YEAH LIKE MOST OF THOSE PEOPLE COMING TO TAKE THE GUNS? HMMMM

I personally know several SWAT officers, all of which carry either concealed or open off duty. Every single law enforcement officer I know would sooner defect than diss the 2nd.

>What guns? I lost them all in a tragic boating accident.
>A few months in solitary confinement oughta jog your memory.

Little Austrian, you have no idea how impossible it will be to do this. Our country is far vaster than yours, and most of the guns are outside of urban areas where half of the teams will get ambushed and the other half will turn coat.

Attached: 1517969999703.jpg (597x469, 22K)

Remember, his entire country is about the size of South Carolina, and has no real gun culture. He simply can't understand how impossible what he's proposing would be.

Attached: 1506110853705.png (601x523, 658K)

And then you get shot for being a traitor infringing the 2nd. Well done

Attached: trudeau mao.jpg (253x293, 22K)

It's not just the numbers, it's the sheer area they'd have to cover in a short time. His entire country is barely bigger than one of our smallest states, South Carolina.

Only some states require a license to buy a gun. Basically, look on a map of the last election, and blue states are the ones where you probably need a license to buy.

How do they know IF I have guns?

One of my best friends is a police diver in Alabama. It takes their team several hours to do a cursory search of the average pond. Imagine trying to do that with a full-sized lake...hundreds of times.

>jog your memory

I'll tell them exactly where the boating accident was. If they can't find the guns, that's not my fault.

Of course they won't find them, the guns are buried for a time of real need.

Steel is relatively effective, Ceramic will shatter.

Your guns are literally sold here.

Sorry Austria, the last interesting thing you produced killed himself with his own Walther.

Bring it.

Attached: 7511431384915.gif (370x281, 1.98M)

>If the government should decide to get rid of the 2nd, this decision will be reached like the decision to hit Bin Laden: In absolute secrecy.
That's not how it works you fucking retard. Otherwise someone blows the whistle and the military turns on the now rogue government.

That's a pretty good general survival kit, though for the U.S. you really need a better mankilling rifle and some ammo just due to the sheer increased odds of human contact in a shtf scenario

You need lock picks.

Would be better if he said "Stand and deliver" before firing his pistol.

i like this one better

Attached: 1539735768858.jpg (1440x1431, 160K)

If we are allowed to make up shit that we couldn't actually do, then I McVeigh whoever is heading confiscation

>SWAT TEAMS will storm building after building to get rid of the guns
that would take years and as soon as it started people would rebel and fight back. nice try though.

Attached: embarrassing.jpg (1262x592, 164K)

>Your guns are gone.
NaBrO

Attached: the muh feelings act.jpg (2247x1693, 546K)

At a gun show, if you're buying from an actual firearms dealer, you need to do the standard FBI background check, same as if you buy from their shop. Sometimes private collectors will have a booth, but that's very rare. In my state if you're buying from a private sale, which is anyone who doesn't have an FFL, you dont need a background check, but they can still demand you have one done before selling to you. Most just ask that you have a state issued ID and a valid permit to carry concealed.
Look up your states laws about private sales, then hop on over to Armslist.com and start looking for what you want. Private sales are also better than FFL's because they're pretty much guaranteed to be cheaper and unless it's something rare or has a a bunch of mods.

thanks

Cute. You imagine there are 50 million people across the country ready to flash bang 70% of the homes in this country in 2 days.

What. A. Fucking. Moron. You. Are.

Attached: FullSizeR.jpg (500x472, 55K)

>Forgot to add
Theres no such thing a "license to buy a gun" here. You just go in and buy it, you're out the door with your new piece in 30 minutes. all we have is license to carry concealed, and we're a Shall Issue state, and theres a law on the books mandating that you get it within 2 weeks of applying. Pretty much the only way you dont get it is if you're not allowed to own a firearm anyway.

In all seriousness OP are you like 15?

How could you possibly armchair general fantasize something so incredibly stupid? Have you any idea the type of immaculate and size of manpower to conduct such an operation? Lets pretend we had that type of manpower so that pretty much means every one in four citizens has to be an advance trained SWAT cop, all of them agree to violate several constitution amendments and not tip anyone off, and at the same time have a list of all the gunowners in America, which they don't have.

Please go outside and walk around OP and take a look at your society. You give big buecracies to much powers. The CIA, FBI, and cops are not magic fucking wizards with ultra mega tech. They are just large half assed run organizations often with way to much on their plate desperately trying to control/keep a cohesive society together as we turn fucking browner and more uncivilized and destructive.

Tensions are very high at this point thanks to all the gaslighting and suppression of speech and fucking with the 2nd amendment in anyway might result in the balknization/civil war 2 of America.

Just deal with it you little autist nigger. It's not even your fucking country and it shouldn't even concern you in the slightest.

Attached: 1485843071500.png (844x1157, 428K)

What the hell she has done to the nuggets?
youtube.com/watch?v=Wc8rMDATXJY

There's not enough swat teams, it would take them years to do door to door hits. After day 1 they start getting the Favela spicy door bell treatment.

No, dumbass, they would do it with drone strikes. Homeland Security Act already made it legal.
They won't just take guns, they'll kill all registered gun owners...the white males, that is.
It's what (((they))) have wanted all along.

Goodbye, cruel Earth. I hope the niggers and spics kill all you commie assholes.

OP is a confirmed faggot. You really think the United States Government has millions of SWAT teams laying around in hiding just waiting to carry out some unconstitutional firearms confiscation order? Even if the Army was called in to pull such a retarded maneuver I expect half of them to defect. Jesus, try harder next time...

Attached: 1540658673377.png (500x336, 46K)

>Amending the constitution
Umm no sweetie, nothing can challenge it other than martial law, all the mass shootings in the world wont change that.

Ok.
>Send this post to swat team
>They read it
>Look up
>Tell you to go fuck yourself

Tell me where your gun grabbing army exists first lol

I would love them to try and take away the secret stash every good american has of unmarked guns.

Attached: 1494299307285.jpg (1024x768, 206K)

You don't understand what constitutional ammendments are, do you?
Why don't stay in some poorland forum instead of shitting ours up? Because you're a shill.

This has been said a million times before.
Those SWAT team members are filled with staunch 2nd amendment supporters. Who would probably ignore orders because. A) the dangers posed to police would be unfathomable B) they would outright refuse in favor of following the constitution
Source, copfag would would instantly turn rebel along with the rest of the department

Attached: 1540394217860.jpg (535x800, 94K)

>John Allen Muhammad only killed 10 people, yet paralyzed both LE and civilians in the mid-Atlantic region with fear.

Now, imagine 20,000,000 D.C. snipers

Attached: sniper.jpg (1280x720, 200K)

Well considering that there is a lot of "we'll charge you with XYZ domestic crime and take your guns" having over our heads like a sword of Damoclese, I say, go ahead and take the guns. I dare you.
Without the threat of "losing your gun rights", we can actually start fighting back against leftists in the street and not even have to wait to be attacked first. What are you going to do, take our guns?
Next PTA meeting where they want to trannify the kids, we go ahead and smash teeth out with folding chairs over it. What are you going to do, take our guns?
Next big leftist really, we can don the black masks and start hitting them with bike locks. What are you going to do, take our guns?

Oh, we are getting out of hand now and it's time for gulag? Then the guns you didn't get come out of the ground and it's party time.

>Defending against that? Yeah, one flash bang and you're dealt with.
I think you really underestimate how armed and pissed off the average American redneck is.

This gives me an erection.

I want that survival rifle so bad.

>far vaster
Mutt education at its finest. Go back to school nigger (pic relatee)

Attached: images-71.jpg (471x312, 28K)

>2nd amendment fails to be struck down
>military and police backed coup/rebellion
>federal reserve finally dismantled, the only way it could ever be
Fucking kino tbqh
youtu.be/WVxWPkMXOmw

Attached: 1455096898161.gif (392x400, 1.33M)

God bless the 80% finished receiver.

i have no clue if this is actual shitposting or not.
well played.

How much of Australia is inhabitable?

>Can't even tell the difference between Austria and Australia

>Mutt Education.

>If the government should decide to get rid of the 2nd, this decision will be reached like the decision to hit Bin Laden: In absolute fantasy.

FTFY

From your lips to God's ears

The left can't plan dinner.

hey there big nigger talk user, why dont you volunteer to help the local cops go door to door? worried you'll get shot? so are they. No one is going to try to take the guns.

Attached: 1539645302882.jpg (960x924, 115K)

Also depends on the rifle.
My Barrett don't care about your plates.

fuck off boomer

>increasingly nervous post of normie who knows his liberal existence is about to be shaken to the core

I can practically smell the fear off you.

When you're taking guns, you're taking them away from former law enforcement, military servicemen and women, and upstanding US citizens. Don't even fucking try it, you won't succeed.

Attached: 72626262.jpg (541x461, 35K)

It could happen someday but it would be over within the first week.

day 1: Serious surprise collections made. Lots of progress. Few casualties.
day 2: mass casualties. serious anti-police ambushes start.
day 3: Police call off enforcement and make sure everyone knows they will no longer enforce the law at all ("please stop shooting us").

Sending in the military would be an even bigger disaster and much greater risk of a coup. The military is not trained for police action. You'd also have extremely low morale as the soldiers feel uninclined to try very hard to enforce a rule they hate and didn't sign up to enforce.

And really this is "best case" from a Democrat perspective. The reality is that most police would very likely refuse to even start enforcing. You'd get city police in some cities to work on it but rural cops would just tell the government to fuck off. Sheriffs have taken a stand for less than this already.

Attached: 1357425561960.jpg (300x300, 22K)

>Kikes carry out mass shooting
>Americans still have guns
>Kikes carry out mass shooting on children
>Americans still have guns
>Kikes carry out mass shooting on themselves
Guess what'll happen chief

It would be impossible to "secretly" remove the second amendment and you are an idiot bacon