Cucked to the limit

>Mohammed a literal pedophile
>Call out Mohammedians on it
>Own government accuses you of hate speech
>Pay extortion money
>All in the name of "religious peace."

Tell me again why Eurofags aren't cucked to their Islamic overlords?

Attached: Screenshot_20181027-150927_Chrome.jpg (1080x1920, 587K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/world/defaming-muhammad-does-not-fall-under-purview-of-free-speech-european-court-rules.amp
archive.org/details/psychopathiasexu00krafuoft/page/556
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_and_antisemitism
youtube.com/watch?v=GMieHgRG_MU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Sauce

foxnews.com/world/defaming-muhammad-does-not-fall-under-purview-of-free-speech-european-court-rules.amp

Attached: original_85a15b62509b0227b815c621a3cae27c.png (1104x927, 87K)

Protect your children by all costs!

What children? White women don't have white kids anymore

Can't even do that

Attached: 1539434091083m.jpg (1024x812, 97K)

>tfw you have a 1st amendent

Attached: unanimously.png (500x499, 171K)

The article is wrong. The ECHR upheld the Austrian law for blasphemy. This ruling only applies to Austria and when they get rid of this law so will the jurisprudence.

This has no effect on other EU countries.

>mohammed a literal pedophile
Except he wasn't but ok.

This is misleading, as disparaging any religion is not considered free speech.

>Fornicating with prepubescent girls
>Not pedophilia

Attached: FondFittingDwarfrabbit-small.gif (312x238, 58K)

Just like leave the EU lol

what an absurd-looking court building

>Objective statement
>Further reinforced by the religion's tradition
>Is considered "disparaging"

So when will calling someone by their skin color no longer be protected under "free" speech?

Yes it is. Freedom of speech means freedom to insult.

EU getting ready for the transgression to dystopia

It is ethnocentric and Islamophobic to refer to the prophet Mohammed (PBUH) using a slur invented by a European man in the 19th century.

Pedophilia is a Greek term for child lover. I would also mention Mohammed and his followers are burning in hell for rejecting Christ as God.

The term was coined in 1902 by, as irony would have it, an Austrian man.

For anyone trying to make sense of the insane delusional ramblings which constitute the Psychopathia Sexualis and in particular the 12th edition when the term first appeared, it is impossible to understand why a Greek term was used in place of a Latin term for a supposed medical condition as is customary. Other than that the man was obviously a quack and deranged lunatic, that is.

Attached: Richard_v._Krafft-Ebing.jpg (800x1118, 112K)

I knew how cucked the uk was when they hauled tommy robinson off to jail no trial.
Sure their brexiting but it doesnt make any sense because they will just be a mini version of the cucked EU.

Aisha still had dolls with her when she was fucked by him, and only pre-pubescent girls were allowed to have dolls

for reference:
archive.org/details/psychopathiasexu00krafuoft/page/556

Wait, is that what the EU's court house looks like? It looks like two chopped grain silos.

Attached: 1537726262486.jpg (850x676, 75K)

If anyone ever wants too nuke the UK for being absolutely pathetic feel free, about three should do it, hopefully I'm engulfed in flames. We are never coming out of Europe, goodbye my vote to leave, you will be forever neglected for fear of hurting arab feelings

Attached: 1539570105425.jpg (480x360, 12K)

παιδοφῐ́λης (pedophile) was used both in >6th century BC, Theognis of Megara
And
>5th century BC, Telecleides 49

That's why, no matter how much I hate you guys, you'll always be better than France.

praise muhammed

The EU ruled that they will allow each member state to decide themselves if they should have blasphemy laws or not.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_and_antisemitism

I stand corrected. Still the term has only existed in Greek culture, as a pejorative, and so the accusation that its use is ethnocentric and Islamophobic still applies.

It wouldn't have been the first religion foisted upon Europe by force. Islam will be replaced eventually by something else. The cycle will continue and the same families will continue to exploit all of humanity or as much of it as they can.

So this is the backing of an individual country's ruling, rather than top down precedent that affects everyone?

Not specifically to Greek culture; as it has been a historic constant throughout virtually all of society to face marriages ranging from ages 12-15, with detrimental returns the older the woman.

The only two exceptions I've seen are the Talmud (Sanhedric) and Shariat law... and I'm sure it goes without saying how abominable the Talmud is.

With historical standing, I still remain unswayed at thinking such a timing is Islamophobic, and if it is to the unintelligible masses, ex anathema.

>Fucking a nine-year-old doesn't make you a pedophile, you ignorant, racist Islamophobic bigot!

>something else
New Age transhumanist edgy atheism with a compassionate understanding for the special (elite) niche occupied by God's chosen.

You can't get charged if he's dead.

I refer only to the slur "pedophile" itself.

The constitution is the greatest document ever written in the history of mankind. It's more valuable than every other scientific or philosophical treatise. I understand why you'd want to protect it with your very life.

London? IT STINKS!

Yes and its not the EU, ECHR includes Turkey, Russia, Norway and U*raine.

The difference between "a man who married a child" and "a pedophile" is like the difference between "Arab" and "sandnigger"

One is offensive the other is not.

>LUCIA I SUAREZ SANG

who the fuck is this rabid whore?

and no, I dont give a shit about what this thot says

Attached: 1466690406728.jpg (492x328, 50K)

>married

lol

He fucked a 9 year old child. That's a paedophile.

it's not pedophilia if the little bitch made the move first.!!!!

Attached: wtc muh-aisha.jpg (519x428, 81K)

Attached: 1513935767368.jpg (500x375, 58K)

He had sex with a 9 year old girl but do not call him a paedophile that is offensive and derogatory language.

KEK IT TO THE LIMIT! LIMIT!
KEK IT TO THE LIMIT!

youtube.com/watch?v=GMieHgRG_MU

Please take a step back and reassess your approach, you're being too obvious

STOP POSTING THAT VID FOR FUCK'S SAKE, user!

Don't forget Ireland is trying to take blasphemy laws out of its constitution. Apparently, some kinds of blasphemy are allowed while others aren't.
and sinead o connor is muslim now

It's not the EU anymore, it should be called the Arabic Union.

are you brazilian monarch subject user?
I want to know your story

European Court should be nuked immediately

Attached: 1539083347150.jpg (750x725, 161K)