SHUT DOWN Jow Forums

This board is fucking cancer. The ideology here is poisoning young men, causing mental illness, and leading to worse and worse violence. Jow Forums should be a comfy place to discuss vidya and anime and post weird, funny pictures. Get these creeps out of here. Let them go to voat or whatever.

Attached: 66f.jpg (1242x1394, 144K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U4SyFme7e5g
youtube.com/watch?v=GMieHgRG_MU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nah fuck off, jews are a menace and this incident doesnt change that
dont kill the fuckers, instead do their method of social engineering and non violent subversion

yeah, send these people back to the boards they came from
that will SURELY not backfire

You shut down Jow Forums you shut down the containment board.
Please do so, It's been a while since I've been properly entertained.

yes muh vidya and anime hihihhih xdddd

All the boards would be fucked for a couple of weeks but eventually Jow Forums idiots would get bored and go elsewhere. Ultimately Jow Forums would be much better.

>The ideology here is poisoning young men, causing mental illness, and leading to worse and worse violence.
Boohoo! KYS nigger.

Attached: 1538282952867.jpg (916x617, 308K)

I wouldn't count it, we exist for a reason. Shut down this board, and much worse will happen then what you described OP.

*on it

We will migrate to /leftypol/. ALL OF US. Don't make us.

so many shut it down threads

>but eventually Jow Forums idiots would get bored and go elsewhere.
you'd get run out of the place
I'm not half as autistic as the +2σ people here and I have a 3 years old hellban to my name, do you think they will not literally set other boards on fire for years to come?

POL IS AGAINST MENTAL ILLNESS
POL WANTS PEOPLE TO WAKE UP FROM THE MENTAL ILLNESSES THAT OUR CURRENT SOCIETY OF FALSE IDOLS, SHITTY LIFESTYLES, SELFISHNESS AND RESURRECTED DEADLY IDEOLOGIES CAUSE TO THE YOUTH AND RUIN OUR FUTURE
POL ONLY WANTS THE FUTURE TO BE BRIGHTER AND STRONGER

FUCK YOU

Wanting to shut down a containment board lel. This is board of peace. You wouldn't want to crack a containment board would you?

>shutting down our containment board

You really don't want to do that.

You feed off each other's paranoia and insecurities, eventually escalating to violence like today. Most of the extremists who post here wouldn't have gotten so bad without this board's influence.

pol is the gigachad of boards

Every poster calling for shutting down this site is a jew. Just like the criminalization of "holocaust denial", jews will not rest until they have complete intellectual authoritarianism.

lol your making your self the "the goyim know, shut it down meme"
youtube.com/watch?v=GMieHgRG_MU

Maybe stop pushing anti-white, Zionist, degenerate rhetoric to us and our youth and maybe we'll reconsider.

Do you actually believe that that is gonna stop these people from communicating back and forth?

What a faggot. People need to take responsibility for themselves but you want to blame a underwater basket weaving board.

ive been here a while and none of my views have changed. i hated nigger before still do. i knew 'both sides' are controlled opposition before, still do. i knew religion was a way to control people before, and i still do. but the memes here are fantastic and thats why im really here. so why are you here?

report Jow Forums for supporting terrorism

Attached: Screenshot_20181028-004407.png (1080x1920, 364K)

this. just ask shia lebouff. these are very organized people we are talking about.

who brought that caravan full of terroists across our border? oh that's right mexico

Nonsense. You preach about degeneracy yet applaud when innocent people are killed if they disagree with your politics.

Glowing*

Oy vey there is a goyim on an anonymous board posting anonymously so the whole board is that way. It's like anuda shoah. Jow Forums is a board of peace. You can't control everyone faggot.

Do none of you consider the timing of these events? It's not coincidental.