WOW THE MIDTERMS ARE SOON BETTER GO SHOOT UP A SYNAGOGUE

WOW THE MIDTERMS ARE SOON BETTER GO SHOOT UP A SYNAGOGUE

Attached: Robert Bowers_1540668108587.jpg_101576371_ver1.0_640_480.jpg (640x480, 145K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U4SyFme7e5g
youtube.com/watch?v=_OxToTuYHrA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

False flag

fuck your optics

The Jews controlled him too, seeing as he shot up the wrong Jews, and handed them yet another muh victim event.

>WOW THE MIDTERMS ARE SOON AND A CRAZY RIGHT WINGER JUST FED THE LEFTIST MEDIA A GREAT STORY BETTER GO SHOOT UP A SYNAGOGUE

youtube.com/watch?v=U4SyFme7e5g

Attached: 1538173634640.jpg (1750x1178, 1012K)

Fuck your optics, he went in

>Jow Forums dragging the Magapedes down with them in midterms like they did to this board
Based

Fuck your optics I'm going in.

False Flag

How did he just happen to know a Jewish ceremony was going on that time? I post here all the time but if you actually asked me how a Synagogue works or the scheduling of their worship I have no idea

He wants Trump to lose to push more right wingers and conspiracy minded people to the extremes. He may well get his wish.

Today is the Sabbath

We knew the midterms would be great, but the twists and turns on this shitboat into hell are astonishing.

they're pretty much always at the synagogue

>hurr fug Jews, y can't we just gas them all?!
>*rightard shoots up synagogue*
>What a horrible thing to happen to our Abrahamic brothers, it must of been a Democrat false flag. Trump and I both love Jews!

Two faced faggots, the lot of you!

>(((Wrong))) jews
You are glowing, neocon
He killed the right Jews, not the racemixed american liberal Jews who dont even support Israel

fucking boomers

it'll be interesting if ye olde kike tactic of victimising themselves for public pity will actually garner them support from normies in castreau's 2000+18.

Attached: who.jpg (563x821, 181K)

The liberal Jews still support Israel dumbass, they don't do it publicly for obvious reasons.

He did the right thing
I'd rather have a democrats then controlled opposition by the Jews
Best we can do is enlighten normies against the Jews

fuck your optics

They dont
Many articles confirm it

He was anti-Trump, so it makes sense that he'd want to hurt him.

It’s really too convenient isn’t it

he didnt like Trump dude. get that through your thick skull

Attached: img0001.jpg (125x125, 3K)

The death toll is still climbing as well, it was 8, now it's 10, tomorrow it will be 20, By Nov 8th it will be 6 million.

How retarded and self-centered do you have to be to believe that someone will willingly murder 11 people to stop the people you like from being elected?

>WOW THE MIDTERMS ARE SOON BETTER GO SHOOT UP A SYNAGOGUE
But first let me send about a dozen bombs that are all duds to several high profile democrats.

Attached: gritty.jpg (884x662, 152K)

Attached: hehe (1).gif (320x240, 1.47M)

Not everyone cares about the worthless fucking midterm elections, faggot. The Republicans will not stop shitskin immigration.

Could BLACKED.COM have radicalized this shooter?

I BET THE JEWS D-
Wait...

the fake bombing plot pushed him over the edge

he was on gab where all the siegetards, wignats and feds are
i fucking swear the feds did this
we need to see if this and the injumbomber were mentally unstable
this is all fishy as fuck

haha... you fucking shill. i care. no innocent blood shed by false flags like this. nobody would do this right before midterms. also isnt it funny this happens immediately after a false flag so poorly executed it even had liberals asking questions?

fuck off shill

Rightwing Boomers are incapable of taking the redpill. The long march is the only path to victory. I don't understand why these retarder boomer LARPers think violence is the answer. Education of the masses - subversion of political parties = Power.

You're a retard.

Attached: 1506133026687.jpg (922x482, 150K)

And? Is that supposed to prove he was some Democrat false flag? Dumbfuck, just looking here shows that plenty of rightards are anti-semitic despite Trump endorsing Israel. The shooter even used all of the white supremacist lingo like globalist and other bullshit.

Too funny

I'm saying he doesn't like Republicans because they cuck to Jews, why would he care about muh mid terms? dumbfuck newfag.

Except people who dont care about the false right/left controlled oppositions

Attached: b72645b03486c1e34de0ffbc5cdcf79aa993a0ac48f139df91f9c53670dcb775.jpg (711x600, 145K)

I believe Hillary would have 11 people killed to get elected.

So what would a mentally unhinged anti-Trumper do before midterm elections, especially if he wanted to hurt Trump/GOP?

Attached: before after silly.png (2434x939, 1008K)

Can anyone find out if the police etc were doing a shooter/terrorist scenario training in that area or at the synagogue in the last few weeks?

Trump supporters waited nearly 2 years into Trump term to start sending bombs and mass shooting Jews right before the midterms. At least the Bernie Bros got the mass shooting of Republicans over quickly.

Attached: 5366785931823.png (1128x6167, 1.51M)

>retard
Namecalling I see
No arguments what so ever
Boomers are the ones supporting Israel/Neocon/Republican, he was an exception (dont know if we would even be classified as a boomer)

Attached: 1540658986462.png (597x673, 399K)

"everyone's a jew" people are now equally the problem.

Attached: DHS2.png (750x1334, 1.27M)

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU, this isn't a video game this is people's lives here we Jewish people have dealt with your racism and anti semitism for hundreds of years and now you think it's ok to kill us. We are not the evil in the world YOU ARE. You are the ones thinking it's ok to kill us for no reason due to your dumb fucking conspiracies but enough is ENOUGH. We are not going to take the high road anymore we will defend ourselves, we are not weak people as someone who's family goes back to warriors, you do not want to see what we are capable of when we are forced to defend ourselves. We have been dealing with violent racism for years we know how to deal with it believe me, you all make me feel physically ill

>nobody cared about the dumb bomb shit
>damn, I know what we'll have to do now!

Dude was not an optics cuck. Not much more to say

did Trump back out of doing the rally? the live stream is gay as fuck whats happening

The Clinton kill list is well over 200

Seriously why boomers have to ruin absolutely everything?

yes, so kill local jews innocent of the real criminality and fuck any near or remote alliances you might have.

fuck off you know this was deep state

am i lurker?

god damnit fucking jews ruin everything

Probably. Strange that his social media was archived before the attack took place.

Attached: gab archived.png (588x442, 184K)

Dude made me realize optics cucks have it right.

nice numbers

No jew is innocent.

No, neocons have always been a problem
And always will be
You will not take over our boards by spamming and trying to force your 87 IQ normie conservative mentality on our 140 IQ mentality

Death to neocons
Death to ZOG

Attached: 1a16c7759fdfa607c48cd6dbf31b76e6228312aaa3a9afa2cc43dc962cef232d.gif (326x180, 930K)

how else would the jews know to stop shilling brown people on CNN ? if you got a better way you should have said something at the white supremacist meeting

You're the enemy, whether you are kike or not. You are the enemy.

> you all make me feel physically ill

Your continued existence does the same for many

But 1488 faggots don't participate in civil government, because that requires intellect, capability, wholesomeness, strength, personality, charisma, extreme hard work and a soul. "Le Drumpf is le kike puppet!" You faggots don't care about the mid-terms, all you care about is chimping out, day at night, at le boogeyman.

Attached: _1488896627600.jpg (634x423, 60K)

>I can't sit by and watch my people get slaughtered
Spooked to the extreme.

lol... what a faggot.
Dude didn't get any secks
Incels need to be put in camps
That or state enforced marriage.

Now because of this queer, Fox is talking about muh holocaust and "All Americans need to hug a Jew today". God, kikes are so dramatic.

>youtube.com/watch?v=_OxToTuYHrA

Attached: TheGoodOleDays.jpg (2939x2234, 422K)

Wtf

Attached: 1537905045288.jpg (935x935, 274K)

>I'm the enemy for opposing international jewry
The absolute state of this board...

Attached: robert bower gab profiles2.png (2107x624, 280K)

>fuck any near or remote alliances you might have
NO compromising with the kikes
Kikes subvert you by compromising
Death to all Jews

Attached: 76876.png (675x387, 659K)

Interesting.

CIA and kike faggots are also flooding Jow Forums with "all jews must die" garbage right now as well.

who died? i want names and pictures. the parkland victims along with Las Vegas were posted for us to all grieve on. I want evidence that people actually died.

>WUHT U MEAN I'M DA EMMENY JUSS BECAUSE I AM THE EXACT CARICATURE OF AN EVIL MURDEROUS RABBI, I JUST CHANGE "GOY" FOR "JEW" AND THINK I'M RIGHTEOUS

What a genius. I bet your personal life reflects your genius, your intelligence, your depth of knowledge. I bet you're all set up, sitting pretty, with a great life. Right?

>> 191064267
Hes an obvious glow nigger it doesnt matter how convincing his record is, thats the point of the record

You're the enemy for being too stupid to realize murdering innocent people is not tackling international jewry. You're too much of a liability. Your death would help us all.

T. Kike CIA
We all know CIA and kikes are Neocon faggots trying to push republicans

what did the "jews" ever do to you? personally? when you go out in public, if you ever leave the keyboard that is, in your daily life, do ppl know how ignorant and racist you are

Jow Forums is always in "all jews must die" mode. Go back to the_donald, faggot.

>Defending an incel boomer murderer
Oh man! Its a NSM/TWP inbred
Unstable low IQ'd brainlets must be eradicated from this movement

Attached: DEF.jpg (587x352, 41K)

False Flag

>murdering innocent people
Once again no jew is innocent.

WHAT THE FUCK

The guy didn't even like Trump. He hated Republicans; he hated Democrats. Why would he care about having an effect on the midterms one way or another?

Attached: 1538466409373.jpg (802x854, 203K)

i pity you

I pity jew

>Punch a nazi, fuck white people, antifa, I enjoy being cruel to white, SA farmers ignored.........seriously what did they expect?

Same as what happened during Brexit. Fuck the hands behind this shit.

yeah, fuck winning. HAIL VICTORY!

how epic my good freinds

Well, something final must be done eventually. But faggots like the shooter don't seem to realize it's NOT TIME YET

I looked this guy up. His Robert A. Browers. Media is pushing Robert. D. Browers. They just change his middle name. His whole character is just the GAB profile. That is all the media focuses on

Attached: Holly & Robert Bowers.png (1701x692, 131K)

lol

>country is still getting browned
WINNING!!!!

Underrated post.

>I have used my diamond-tipped insight to reveal this false flag! Behold! The shooter liked smoking, retro music, a fictional cat who smokes weed, and a barber shop! I think my work here is done. You're welcome.

Have you ever breathed your nose in public? Or does your mouth just sit open constantly? Do you think it's normal to have to pick bugs out of your mouth after your walk home from the bus stop? I dunno if that's normal man.

Yea, I can agree with that