Now we have the "America First" Massacre and yesterday we had the MAGAbomber

Now we have the "America First" Massacre and yesterday we had the MAGAbomber.
Ever since Trump has gotten elected right wing terrorism seems to be skyrocketing.

Attached: rightwingterrorism.jpg (1000x480, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U4SyFme7e5g
youtube.com/watch?v=5m9adYhJYSU
youtube.com/watch?v=GMieHgRG_MU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Two incidents (one fake, another done by one one who hated Trump), does not a correlation make.

Attached: worldwide incident tracker.jpg (852x805, 221K)

THE DEMOCRAT PARTY IS TO BLAME. THEY CONTROL THE MEDIA

And attacks on senators that leave them with several fractured ribs, and shooting up a congressional baseball practice, and parking a garbage truck on rail tracks carrying congressmen. Sure seems like ahem, right wing terrorism is rising, fellow good goy.

Attached: 1532323905409.jpg (1750x1178, 1012K)

Attached: npcbs.png (1320x528, 38K)

Suck a dick. we have data you have stories.
youtube.com/watch?v=5m9adYhJYSU

plans fake attack to scare people and manipulate politics

their community gets hit with a real attack in return

oy vey

>Terrorism
>The guy puts a fucking timer on bomb sent by standard mail.
>Packed with sulphur.
>No detonator.

Top lol.

It's not terrorism. It's violence, and it's to be expected with how cranked up and polarized the media has gotten everybody, and the widespread abuse of SSRIs.

We're drugged up and pumped full of propaganda and hate. OF COURSE it's getting bloody.

Next, the media will wring it's hands and whine "How did we ever get like this?" and the politicians will demand and get trillions to "study" and "combat" it.

This whole thinks stinks of false flag. The internal polls at the DNC must be bad.

Amazing how no one is talking about the migrant caravan now, it's almost as if....

Let’s not talk about the two mass shootings in the name of the Democratic Party.

The USA is a violent place no one should come here. Welcome to the jungle

So if they liked Trump, its Trump's fault. If they hated Trump, its Trump's fault.

>Am I doing this right?

Calling them mobs was really hurting their chances. You could tell by how the media reacted to the term. They had to do something to make it look like it was the other side.

>Romero
Why is a central american writing about US politics?

>Read Siege
>Read Turner Diaries

They are coming for you no matter what. Keep frosty anons.

Trump promotes antisemetism
Trump blames Jews like Soros for the refugee crisis and migrant caravan.
Antisemites hear this and become emboldened to terrorise the Jewish community.

Whackjob Trump supporter sends fake bombs.

Media: "IT"S THE END OF THE WORLD TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP"

Whackjob liberal shoots up jews.

Media: "Give us a day or so, we'll figure out how to blame this on Trump."

To be honest, it was like this under Obama, every day the idiot GOP rednecks were blaming everything on the magic negro, and claiming every time he did anything, yep, he's so impeached now.

Same old shit, different labels, more better bodycount.

Who's hands is the blood on? NBC, PBS, CBS, ABC, NPR, CNN, etc...

The media's getting the rake aren't they?

Still won't work. Half the country despises MSM and completely rejects their narrative.

...except that it isn't

How's that Catalonian independence working for you?..oh, wait

Not even close, they're making more money, hand over fist, covering this shit than the mythical (them) could ever hope to.

>wtf is a catalonia?
no one cares what you think.

>Trump promotes antisemetism
How? By moving the embassy to Jerusalem? Putting Jews in major cabinet positions? Having a daughter and a son-in-law who are a Jewish? By standing with Netanyahu even when he's in the wrong?
>Do you shills even try anymore? Is ActBlue not paying enough? At least Correct The Record was entertaining.

No, they just accept the narrative of those other corporations that project the narratives they want.

You really think Fox news is any different than the rest, at the end of the day?

Good.
No white American man cares about the plight of duh poor joos anymore

Attached: we-all-send-each-other-bomb-then-blame-orange-man-37189047.png (500x408, 60K)

No they just make it front a center now. They used to put niggers on the News every night back in the 80's so Whites would see all the murders and crimes they did. Well they decided to stop that and try to act like niggers are saints and substantially have let crime in formerly White cities, towns, anything you name it sky rocket by 1500% with crimes continually against Whites which even cuck Whites won't do anything about. Good luck finding unbiased niggers. This problem has always been here!

i think muslims get counted as having right wing views since they're pretty conservative culturally

why no category for leftists?

I told these Sub Human letists! They will be eating each other soon!

lol this shit is retarded, why would a supporter do it right before midterms
youtube.com/watch?v=GMieHgRG_MU

No, they care about the "plight" of wetbacks and niggers, because they're well trained useful idiots.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAKSOWKDQPKFQP

>jewish media creates hysterical environment that encourages political violence
>jewish media complain when there's political violence
pottery

>More jewish extremists than neonazi
>Neonazi least attacks
LOL

They're murderous stone age shitheads. That's not something to celebrate, dummy.

The left did proclaim civility was over. Why are they crying now?

Fox is part of the MSM mate, they're included in my statement. Only boomers watch that shit nowadays.

if you include islam and antifa as right wing sure

CMON LADS FIRST IT'S FUCK THE JEWS AND NO IT'S "OH NO WE WOULD NEVER KILL THE JEWS" WHICH IS IT GENTLEMEN ARE WE NAZIS OR NOT KINDA CONFUSING RIGHT NOW LOL

This isn’t politics as usual. It’s clown world politics.

I cannot disagree with you. I have a old Father.

Jow Forums is one person

>amerifats got so bored with hunting terrorists abroad that they made their own

Typical lazy fat fucks.

The Leicester City owner's helicopter has crashed in a car park outside the club's ground shortly after taking off following a match.

It is not known if Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha was in the helicopter at the time.

Leicester City had been playing West Ham United in the Premier League at their King Power stadium.

>End date: 2010

Seems relevant to what's happening now. Good science-ing, bud.

A crazy person killed some Jews. A LEFTIST they call RIGHT. I didn't kill anyone. By your logic all niggers are to blame tonight for any of their tribe raping and killing White people. Which tonight some White woman will die from a nigger. I actually can't disagree with you now! Yes they are all to BLAME JUST LIKE YOU! Didn't look at it that way did ya? You would have to hold something accountable like yourself!

Wowee sure are a lot of right wing terror attacks conveniently right before midterms.

>the media refuses to label antifa the domestic terrorists that they are
>these 2 totally not suspiciously timed incidents are considered "right-wing terrorism"

THIS IS A MOVE TO SILENCE ANYONE WITH OPPOSING VIEWS

Defaming Muhammad does not fall under purview of free speech, European court rules

Attached: free speech.png (802x1024, 1.15M)

isn't it all trump derangement syndrome? The US has always been a more right-wing country.

>Ever since Trump has gotten elected right wing terrorism seems to be skyrocketing.
Trump getting elected and the attacks are a symptom of the same thing, rather than one being the cause of the other. White Americans are becoming increasingly aware that a large section of the population hate them and want to make them into a minority. Expect things to only get uglier from here on in.
I could have told those eager to engage in demographic-warfare with White people it wouldn't end well, but for some strange reason my opinion isn't sought on these matters.

Attached: 1472665362250.jpg (320x320, 21K)

Because he was a crazy stupid homeless man. Not everyone can be a genius supervillain. Isn't it possible he was simply incompetent and deranged? Remember John Hinckley? No sane person would have watched a movie, gone pedo for Jodi Foster, and tried to shoot POTUS so she'd fall in love with them. Crazy people don't connect the dots rationally and often fuck up on complex tasks.

>a man that has children children promotes antisemitism
Do you have Autism?

Attached: 6F152D85-2E28-4E4B-B7FB-C6867ECD4915.png (656x527, 31K)

Nap time for you. Aren't you feeling sleepy?

Fuck, I meant to say Jewish, maybe I have autism

Take a break user you seen unhinged, being a Nazi is a political position and so one Nazis actions directly should affect the whole group who claim to adhere to an ideology that actively promotes KILLING Jews . Being BLACK is not a political position, you see the difference yet?

>recency effect
Wow, two attaks in two weeks! This must be a pattern!

This user is right. I dont know why people dont realize Fox isnt the 'alternative.'
I cant count how many time libtards accuse me of watching Fox, those NPCs just dont understand there are news sources outside of corporate media.

Rememeber Kiddies... Voting for Trump is voting for racism. The anti Whites said so!

Let me guess. You get to tell everyone else who is a Nazi and who isn't?

>Being BLACK is not a political position

You obviously know nothing of American politics!

Attached: 100%cracker.jpg (800x500, 68K)

Are you retarded by any chance user? I said people who ADHERE to the Nazi Ideology, that means people who SUBSCRIBE to the Nazi ideology IE a person who IDENTIFIES as a Nazi you dumb fuck.

>unknowingly admitting blacks are a target of systemic and political racism
Well played lad, well played.

You're a dumb fuck I'm part of the "Purging Penguin Brigade" we have nothing to do with Nazis but will still destroy the enemies of the United States and her Citizens both near and abroad! Even if those enemies label themselves as Jews!

Attached: 100percent.jpg (500x400, 42K)

And Stephen Paddock the democrat murdering as many Trump supporters as he can because "it was her turn".
Not to mention the shooting up of the baseball match.
We know who does this shit and it's the left, whether for false flag or other, we know commies have no respect for life.

Attached: RightWingExtremistKillings.jpg (600x300, 23K)

Well when you want to force your black ass on White peoples everything because your race is to Sub human or Sub primate to do shit on their own. The very same race which culturally appropriated their own kind to slavery to begin with. Why give them the whip on top of it? You nigger love much?

Attached: 1278227851812.png (298x409, 105K)

where did he get the clocks

the penguin WHAT LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL, I'm finished what the fuck is this site.

You're so dumb ahahahsahsahsash

assuming trump will lose elections, then what?

> sub primate
LMAOAOOOO you are aware you can't just string words together expecting them to make sense, surely you can't be this stupid please be joking.

>The internal polls at the DNC must be bad.
Agreed. How else can you explain the dial being cranked up to 11?

>They had to do something to make it look like it was the other side.
This absolutely! Kek (PBUH) has chosen to grace you with his digits for your insight.

>Half the country despises MSM and completely rejects their narrative.
This will only rile up their base, who were already rabid SJW's. Most of the country already has (((media))) fatigue. They kvetch and bitch and moan and pilpul way too goddamned much. People want to put in earplugs and ignore them at this point. Really there is nothing they can do. The caravan was the tipping point. This is all small potatoes, sound and fury signifying nothing.

Attached: zen kek.jpg (222x222, 15K)

you're a shit skin. do you have a White whore yet to measure your own level acceptance, worth, and pseudo equality among your betters?

Did you make it? Are you human now?

talk shit, get hit

Jow Forums:
>trump is a jew!
outside Jow Forums:
>trump is a nazi

Personally I hope they round us all up and put us in camps.

I miss having friends

Attached: apu hug.png (689x473, 97K)

shut up you filthy monotreme

Hello fren. It will all be ok.

Attached: Fren.jpg (1200x1127, 51K)

>Dig up some anti Israel, pro palesiene quotes from democrats and put them in video next to Hillary saying ‘don’t be civil’.

>Blame the dems for their ‘violent hateful rhetoric’

> win

That'd be sweet. We could all draw swastikas and sing erika together.

>Now we have the "America First" Massacre and yesterday we had the MAGAbomber.
>Ever since Trump has gotten elected right wing terrorism seems to be skyrocketing.

NO. Not true.

WHAT WILL IT TAKE FOR YOU FILTHY GOYIM TO STOP VOTING FOR DRUMPF?!

Attached: 1469062359270.png (782x670, 532K)

Start an extinction war with the people holding all the guns. I'm sure it'll end well.

Attached: Screenshot at 2018-10-27 18-34-36.png (701x361, 125K)

I heard its grown to 25,000 and there is a second one forming with about 5,000 so far.

Attached: Screenshot at 2018-10-27 18-35-42.png (717x681, 536K)

why was he verified

I dunno

The liberal policy of mass illegal immigration is what inspired Bowers, not Jow Forums.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-27 at 2.40.12 PM.png (1650x1188, 250K)

>crazy people who do crazy shit dont exist at all

this is what all trumpanzee comments look like these days

Attached: Screenshot at 2018-10-27 18-50-44.png (957x646, 490K)

What do you have to do to get verified on Gab? Make a pro account?

>blue check-mark
Yep, definitely a patsy

All news is run by the Jews therefore any attack they feel threatened