Family is the basis of all countries and it's dying in the west

Hitlers biggest goal was the strongness of the family. The traditional family is dying, if not already death. We are seeing the consequences right now in this country. How did the traditional family die? Why is monogamy dying? In the 50's 60's, even til the early 80's, leaving your husband was a great disgrace upon your family and community, you were seen as a literal subhuman. But the acceptance of divorce is also good because some men treated their women like absolute shit. Why can't we have a balanced world? Why must everything become a extreme? Can't there be a middle way?

Attached: he.png (895x658, 975K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hitler_Youth
tripsavvy.com/glen-ivy-spa-1586994
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: based.jpg (850x400, 81K)

LIES! Only the jew thinks there is no middle way. There must be.

Jews>women suffrage>welfare and social programs>LGBT>

>Why can't we have a balanced world? Why must everything become a extreme? Can't there be a middle way?

The world is in a permanent state of decay and rebirth. Change is the only constant. Great civilizations rise and fade away. All we can hope for is that Europe will not turn into an utter shithole. Demographically, lots of places will be uninhabitable for productive members of the society and those will most likely flee to other countries.

Attached: White Bitches.webm (372x526, 1.28M)

ITS BEEN DYING, of all the groups of friends i had through out grade school which was around 13. 2 of the households had both a mother and a father (me included, thank god) and of course all the white collar kids had both parents with strong families

> Middle way
There isn't

Attached: 1498473152609.png (823x600, 173K)

>Hitlers biggest goal was the strongness of the family.
Holy fuck
Did you know that there was controversy regarding the Hitler Youth during the 1930's because they were encouraging young German girls to have as many German babies as possible and this led to a rampage of sex outside wedlock among the kids?
pic related

Attached: POL BTFO.png (1041x155, 22K)

Weininger was an Austrian Jew. His melodramatic phraseology is the Jewish coming out.

>screenshotting your wiki edits

Nice try, yid.

Attached: Mask Off.png (726x1165, 761K)

I actually think we'll go back to tribal village style living, at least in terms of family unit. Groups of folk sharing childcare duties in a communal support unit.

Giving women power of any kind was the final downfall of the West

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hitler_Youth
>ctrl+f "sex"
It's the first result, faggot. The biggest evidence against the Nazis being good in any way, shape, or form is the history books showing how retarded they were.

well if you give way to middle grounds it keeps going to the other extreme

Sorry about it, my mother divorced my father because the media hyped it.

Same history here, 60s~80s divorcing was a disgrace, then after 2000s if became hype

>At the 1936 Nuremberg Rally, where there were some 100,000 participants of the HJ and Girls' League present, upwards of 900 girls between fifteen and eighteen years of age returned home pregnant.[30]
>The 12-Year Reich: A Social History of Nazi Germany, 1933–1945

He was right anyway.

> The founder of a religion is the greatest of the geniuses, for he has vanquished the most. He is the man who has accomplished victoriously what the deepest thinkers of mankind have thought of only timorously a possibility, the complete regeneration of a man, the reversal of his will. There were two possibilities in Judaism. Before the birth of Christ, these two, negation and affirmation, were together awaiting choice. Christ was the man who conquered in Himself Judaism, the greatest negation, and created Christianity, the strongest affirmation and the most direct opposite of Judaism. Now the choice has been made; the old Israel has divided into Jews and Christians, and Judaism has lost the possibility of producing greatness. The new Judaism has been unable to produce men like Samson and Joshua, the least Jewish of the old Jews. In the history of the world, Christendom and Jewry represent negation and affirmation. In old Israel there was the highest possibility of mankind, the possibility of Christ. The other possibility is the Jew.I am not disposed to believe, with Chamberlain, that the birth of the Saviour in Palestine was an accident. Christ was a Jew, precisely that He might overcome the Judaism within Him, for he who triumphs over the deepest doubt reaches the highest faith; he who has raised himself above the most desolate negation is most sure in his position of affirmation. Judaism was the peculiar, original sin of Christ; it was His victory over Judaism that made Him greater than Buddha or Confucius. Christ was the greatest man because He conquered the greatest enemy. Perhaps He was, and will remain, the only Jew to conquer Judaism. The first of the Jews to become wholly the Christ was also the last who made the transition. It may be, however, that there still lies in Judaism the possibility of producing a Christ, and that the founder of the next religion will pass through Jewry

wikipedia... really lol

postmodernism happened

Attached: 1504835353162.jpg (1774x1602, 708K)

former jews are the best jew-haters, they know exactly what to hate

I wish man. I just want a comfy cabin in a forest with a qt and a couple of kids

Bumping.

Attached: 8320586734367.jpg (573x318, 40K)

Christianity is the affirmation of the negation of life, not affirmation of life. This was Nietzsche's evaluation at least, and Weininger is irrelevant compared to Nietzsche.

I have some good paki / muslim friends and have been invited to a few weddings.

It’s truely amazing to see so much family and friends gathered with no degeneracy, just tradition and pure joy.

Neither groom or bride have been in any relationship prior and have been in love for a long time.

Of corse these are the “top” and well functioning pakis, because they are friends from University i.e. all of them have Masters in science, business, medicine or law, but you will never see something similar when western kids get married, which is truely sad.

Dude, all of this is happening because our lives are 100x easier. Women have no hardship in the modern, western world. Look at ladies in 2nd and 3rd world countries/places. They have high rates of monogamy. China has the fastest growing Christian population in the world. On average, nationalism and traditionalism is on the rise. Though this isn't your daddies America kid, a lot of people, both men and women, don't have a fucking clue about what goes on in the world around them, or how to live their lives in a decent manner, or really about most of anything. Mainly because life isn't that hard here for a lot of people, and when you skate through life without hardship, you end up not knowing dick about much worthwhile. People grow and change, but this shittiness of people is to be expected.

I tend to agree with this guy. I think technology is a really long fad that's only sustainable for so long. Everyone knows you can't pull 10 Gorillian tons of resources out of the planet forever. Only a matter of time. Businesses have more power than ever, things will strain, then break, power vacuums open, war opens to fill the vacuum, not even to mention the innumerous amount of people working to keep the system up or bring it down. What ever that system may be. Anyway, I'm rambling again. You take care of yourselves, and I'll see you on down the trail.

Attached: Sam-Elliott-image-sam-elliott-36212661-1349-1013.jpg (1349x1013, 238K)

Imagine if white guys did this to black girls?

> Christianity is the affirmation of the negation of life, not affirmation of life.

Precisely the opposite, user. Wordly things are the affirmation of the negation of life, because they enable the self-destructive behavior of modern life. Only Christ saves.

Attached: john-3-16-2.jpg (688x360, 44K)

>rise of feminism
>death of the traditional family
All thanks to hormone based birth control

>Women have no hardship in the modern
i was looking up photos of a hot spring and the visitors are 99% women:
tripsavvy.com/glen-ivy-spa-1586994