Jow Forums causing some mass shootings

>pol demonizes blacks says they have to die
>Dylan roof kills 9 nuggets
>pol demonizes Jews says they have to die
>Sam Hyde shoots up Pittsburg

In all seriousness guys we have to stop demonizing other humans and drumpf cant get the nuclear codes

Seriously tho we should stop with the hate game, improve our own lives, take a walk outside see a therapist, talk to a girl

We hate minority's because secretly hate ourselves.

Were better than this. You are worthy and you are loved. We are all one

Attached: 02_cosmonauts_nationalgeographic_1763760.adapt.710.1.jpg (320x213, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U4SyFme7e5g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=U4SyFme7e5g

Attached: 1530679283388.jpg (916x617, 308K)

Pol never demonized Jews fuck you kike leftist shit

fuck off faggot

Jow Forums is a board of peace fuck off bigot

>we
>we’re
>we
>we
>we
Totally legit thread

ikr. who would have thought a vietnamese spirograph forum would have more influence than all the MSM, social media bots, big buck advertising and zomgrussians put together?

Wow finally someone using brains. that too an american. honestly though good to see this post,i hope this board gets shut down, fucking cancer to society

this. israel is our greatest ally.

>talk to a girl
the absolute BEST advice anyone has ever given on here. The incel faggot bullshit is not how real life works. Girls are so fucking degenerate because they want to bust you idiotic faggots out of your stupid fucking shells to go have sex with them. Just fucking do it

Isn't it weird how with only two weeks left to go before the midterms, and with Trump's #JobsnotMobs picking up steam, suddenly we get two right with terrorists? Really makes you think...

Speaking about love and giving it are two totally different things. Go prop up a shit skin or a lying cunt some where else. You aren't welcomed here!

Attached: 1282268670060.jpg (432x432, 56K)

>hope this board gets shut down
it'll never happen. this is our purgatory and we can't leave.

Attached: 1537550695897.jpg (923x1280, 1.25M)

You think it's funny when your or my family is targeted next by the internet hate machine?
We have to accept we fucked up, so we can make better decisions. Denial wont save us. #NotAlljews #NotAllPolacks

We can be better. We have to be better.

Attached: What+a+shame+jc+_c8dbeae40250ad22c765fa016acb723b.png (432x454, 205K)

Kill yourself shitskin nigger lover. Enjoy your family being raped by niggers.

No my friend, you arent thinking clearly.

Our hate is causing people to snap and kill people. The Jews tried to teach us this 50 years ago and we didnt listen. Now history is repeating itself.

Yes, Israel is a peace of shit that genocides Palestinians. You can still be against Israeli without demonizing every single jew

Attached: silverman-disney.jpg (840x630, 44K)

>muh dik bix nood ooga booga

Attached: C2A5D720-C937-4683-81FF-C976320D9F33.png (1280x720, 825K)

I as a individual have been targeted my whole life for have German lineage which is only Ashkenazi in origin but couple that with a White dick. My beliefs and who I am are discriminated on daily buy the people on the left!

The guy that shot up that synagogue was too racist to support the betterment of our nation, our people, and our economy.

Fuck him.

Attached: bevel vs microbevel endmills3.jpg (1564x1500, 674K)

you should kill yourself, anyways no point in living a life so full of hate knowing you have no worth. you are probably sitting in your mom's basement spewing hate, oh wait sorry most prob you dont have a mom and have never met your parents thats why you are so hateful (too bad you dont have a family to get raped). kill yourself, no one will miss you

Hey man I am sorry to hear that. I like to joke around like the rest of pol but when this stuff happens it's hard to not look at ones own actions and take penance.

You hang in there user, we love you

Attached: 9-F3-A3-BE9-C779-4706-BD06-422-F2-DDEBB05.jpg (992x1024, 170K)

OP, you can't stay in the USA

OP, get the fuck out of the USA

OP, when you leave, don't use American message boards such as Jow Forums

thanks

bye

Encourage love not hate heir based canadicuck. I think it's ok to Express both frankly, but if we only preach hate that's all people will know how to do. That's not very Fair and Balanced is it? Peace and love Based Canadian Ally

Attached: a1ef25a860b34a17a7b4cf573a0639fe.jpg (658x494, 134K)

I only speak the language the left and their Anti White agenda preaches. Sorry your own medicine tastes bitter! Its only going to get worse until people on the LEFT change the way they treat others and or allow blacks and non Whites to treat others. You wanted to be a leader? Then this is your legacy of the left! You wanna be a leader but you don't want to pay the price of equality for you leftist actually are taught right off the bat. You're better than a White Male. Its what you teach against the original establishment which is exactly what blacks and kikes and the left are against! This is your WAR your LANGUAGE your GAME! Then you cry fowl like a NIGGER!

>66699

Welp.

Attached: main-qimg-70d66f27d7f46d468f83357d2841d2ac.png (602x394, 407K)

yeah i agree but hard to hold back when someone wished your family gets raped. I am empathetic but some of these hate spewers really dont deserve a life, less so than the 11 people who lost theirs today

Fair enough, I just think after going through some depression that its easier to hate than love sometimes, you can call me the bigger but will that really help bring us together to be a type 1 civilization and be worthy of the aliens to help us?

Attached: ec8abbe8614320df235004aa47a1d731(1).gif (216x250, 24K)

Molly Tibbitts or how about a Pippa?

You don't kill others with kindness. You die by your own kindness... That is what Irony dictates!

Attached: 09-02-07_Pippa.jpg (640x480, 25K)