This man is spreading red pills now

This man is spreading red pills now
twitter.com/cnnbrk/status/1056293315153420293

Attached: Screenshot_20181027-173432.jpg (1039x1439, 603K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U4SyFme7e5g
youtube.com/watch?v=GMieHgRG_MU
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/186987244/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gabbai
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=U4SyFme7e5g

Attached: 1533151531454.jpg (1750x1178, 1012K)

He really is /ourguy/.

/ourgoy/

At least he will get some info out to the public about the Jews even though him and his fucking redskin friend cost us the damn house. Really need to get the message out to these boomers to stop these lone wolf attacks. They’re poorly planned and really don’t bring anything of value to the table. Very negative effect obviously.

if anything this retard and the other one will cause more boomers to do copy cat attacks.

Maybe Israel knows they're about to be exposed for something and wanted to "get out ahead of it."

Attached: caravan.jpg (1024x548, 97K)

He doesn't represent the majority of peaceful NatSocs

clearly a fed asset
he was on fucking gab ffs
99% of people on there glow in the dark

can someone tell me how they know he was the killer long before the cops and news outlets

>peaceful NatSocs
hahahahaha

>tfw this exact image drove him over the edge to commit the shooting

dont you see what they are doing? Any time anyone mentions any of this shit, They are gonna think of this guy

>glow in the dark

Haven't been on Jow Forums in a while. What does this even mean?

this furthered their agenda

its almost as if this was planned

im banned from twitter, what does it look like on the normieboomerside
refrence to terry a davis, a genius programmer that turned schizophrenic and made an operating system from the ground up because God told him to
he was suspicous that the cia/feds were trying to kill him, he called them "glow in the dark cia niggers"

Attached: 1538013650519.jpg (570x856, 66K)

Attached: Terry Davis slayer of the cia nigger.png (641x319, 35K)

F

This is one of the best images of 2018, lol

Kek
Sure

Attached: IMG_1744.jpg (399x494, 42K)

tie him to the caravan situation then FF the caravan on Friday before the midterms

ezpz

Not only that, but the jews are losing their shit and outing themselves left and right. Hell, CNN just presented the JQ to their entire viewership. Granted it'll take a while to make a significant impact by redpilling 3 geriatric fucks at a time, but it's not just CNN spazzing.

Attached: Yikes.png (633x913, 424K)

Just like they'll always do with whatever demon they're making you think of.
Jesus you optics cucks are regards. This made actually did something, he went in and made his move, got some points, made Trump look like a centrist, and even got the JQ into the mainstream consciousness
God bless this man

"glow in the dark cia niggers"
don't forget they ran him over with a train in the middle of nowhere on a unsued track

This is going to cause more cuckservatives to allow immigrants in.

You're so new it hurts; you really should lurk for a year or two before posting.

Attached: GlobalistsAKAJews.jpg (551x402, 113K)

Define peace

i will never forget
fuck the fags who messed with terry too
i get having a lolcow or whatever but they went way too far

he should have consulted ED or something but i dont care about newfrens asking questions especially if it well help redlist them

Lurk moar faggot.

Attached: virgin.jpg (680x844, 111K)

We can't let him reveal his power level. How do we stop him?

what have you done Jow Forums

Attached: 1495828574297.jpg (455x403, 19K)

>blue wave occurs, dems pick up all the cuckservative areas
>trump releases indisputable evidence of false flag after election
>martial law declared, demoshits hung for treason
>only politicians left are fanatically pro-trump
>civil war starts, trump enlists RWDS to crush the kikes and the libshit/nigger horde
Everything is going according to plan, you have to take out the traitors (cuckservatives) before you can destroy your enemies

what is gab

Made God smile today

Attached: hitler 7.jpg (1000x1000, 117K)

kek

Attached: EADC45BB-4988-404A-AAE2-74237829FBB7.jpg (923x713, 80K)

What did they do to him again? Wasn’t Terry living with his family and had a stable environment before trolls sent him proof his waifu got blacked and it sent him into a schizophrenic rage getting him kicked out and causing his death?

Didn’t they also send terry a drum set

oh my g-d the white racist mail bomber bris shooter said the caravan was coming
we HAVE TO LET THEM IN NOW
WE HAVE TO LET THEM ALL IN SO THEY CAN VOTE IN MIDTERMS
#BetoMania

Attached: meme image 152.png (477x438, 614K)

gab.ai, an alternative to twitter
when twitter purged all of our goys, public figures went there to post their shit without censorship
other than those guys, they all seem to be the most autistic people on the right
they are all seen to be seigetards and cianiggers
they are basically the stupid caricatures of a le ebil nazi

i remember them keep on sending him emails pretending to be women and breaking his heart and other kind of shit
i feel really bad for him

reminder that Jow Forums is satire,we are all trolls having a laugh and we are going to vote democrat in the midterms

>reminder that Jow Forums is satire,we are all trolls having a laugh and we are going to vote democrat in the midterms
kek

Attached: eggman.gif (240x257, 673K)

well, well, so this is what it’s all about then, the right for a politically motivated group of individuals to invade a a sovereign nation.

LOL
youtube.com/watch?v=GMieHgRG_MU

I read that here.
Jow Forums shutdown in 3 2

reddit had a gofundme to get him a drumkit after theymade fun of thim ni a thread.

Attached: naziphobic.png (711x520, 344K)

Pampering them is not good for them or for Jow Forums, feel free to help those who aren't absolute faggots claiming to have been on Jow Forums since 1994, but simply giving them handouts just reinforces their NPC behaviors that keeps them on the teat of the MSM

Can anyone confirm he was a loli chaser? He supposedly had a discord account.

>“Spasticus Autisticus”
kek

that motherfucker might be crazy, but he is right about that shit.

nice id faggot

His social media wasn’t wiped like every single other shooter before his name is released to the media? Weird. Almost like someone thinks they can use what he said to their advantage

Q predicted this

DELET THIS

Attached: Panicking Jew.jpg (782x782, 108K)

>dont you see what they are doing? Any time anyone mentions any of this shit, They are gonna think of this guy
>its almost as if this was planned
Ding ding ding.

It's a standard disinformation tactic: "poisoning the well."

This event simultaneously takes the (((false flag bombing debacle))) out of the news and discredits any ideas promoted by Jow Forums.

Funny how such a thing would happen only days after the (((MSM))) were forced to frantically defend the fake bombing against exposure and ridicule by Jow Forums.

Attached: Merchant - Thinking.jpg (736x705, 77K)

Started the fire

Attached: 1350674986381.jpg (187x204, 17K)

only way to counter this is to flood the media with different angles and falsehoods to jam their narrative
we can easily bait lefties with falsehoods and btfo them when we prove them wrong

>Jesus you optics cucks are regards
lol

no way

thanks, did not know that

This. Where my hill dawgs @?

Attached: 1533546637946.jpg (1024x560, 79K)

Delete this.

Attached: TheyKnow.png (348x503, 129K)

Melanie Kaye/Kantrowitz was the founding director of Jews for Racial and Economic Justice.

Attached: Capture.jpg (884x584, 92K)

>TRUST IN THE PLAN

Attached: 0lBXFeW.png (400x381, 108K)

Neo Nazis and the dailystormer culture are all counter cultures to the old punk music scene. Personally I think it’s the coolest punk look out there but confusing that culture with the great thinkers like Pierce and Rockwell is disingenuous

remember to kys

>A vote against the caravan is a vote for the synagogue baby massacre, you fucking goy nazi!
This really isn't going to end in anything but civil war, is it?

Glad they cleared it up for us

We here on Jow Forums have no idea what's he talking about. There is nothing to see here. Please move along.

What happens when nobody but the kikes gives a shit about being "anti-semitic" anymore?

gee. that was hard to figure out.

Yes he does, especially the "peaceful" ones.

>no way
Yahweh.

But user, its burning since the worlds been turning

>the majority of peaceful NatSocs
Like, you and the other dude?
You should start a twitter campaign

He was talking about these fake aliens they use on T.I.'s that actually do glow in the dark.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/186987244/

deep fucking lore
thanks user

WinRAR, that's exactly what they're doing with this narrative, discrediting the people that know it's Israel transporting the caravan.

Don't worry, it appears all the Life Long Dems are walking away, except for the commies.

Look at these Dems at the WALK AWAY MARCH

Attached: Screenshot_20181027-155220.png (720x1280, 333K)

>he was on fucking gab ffs
a new illegal drug

go on gab for a few minutes and convince me that they arent majority seigeniggers who glow in the dark

glow in the dark might be a reference to like "radioactive" but i've not-Terry Davis people talk about being under surveillance and taking photos, i'm guessing infrared, of surveillance teams watching them with night vision equipment. i think certain types of night vision glow in the dark either if the viewfinder is unsecured and letting out light, or maybe its like infrared lighting that can be picked up on. basically counter-surveillance methods would pick up spooks as "glowing in the dark" but I don't know the specific technical details, depends on the night vision I guess.

You shills are so obvious with this shit.

>gab.ai
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gabbai

He was antiTrump

Attached: 64C39C15-0AAF-4C9E-BADA-2FD7D5B87754.png (1188x546, 100K)

some radioactive shit is glow in the dark in itself
he was kind of schizophrenic, might not have had a deep meaning idk
yes, link me to more wikipages you faggot

Q predicted this! Trump is a nationalist! Jews are helping him make America great again!

Attached: drumftard.jpg (588x823, 72K)

It's fucking amazing. Trump's supporters are so dissulsioned with the fact he hasn't done anything - not even started building the wall - that they're starting to write fanfic where Trump actually does something

Attached: hahaah.jpg (450x320, 28K)

and then everyone clapped

I can't wait to bury you and the commies together.

So how much longer till telliing the truth about the juice gets made illegal in the JewSA?

Attached: 1503885544579.jpg (901x1024, 238K)

Leave it up to Jow Forums to worship a schizo who is sexually attracted to transsexuals and at his best effort to murder could catch 10 unarmed bodies. What a bunch of human filth, you people disgust me. He is a aids infested needle full of diarrhea and you adult infants on Jow Forums are taking it to your vein. The noble/peasant paradigm today remains stronger then ever, this feeling of superiority I feel over you retards can only be described by this. Fuck you all and fuck this website.

He didn't actually write that

No more of a joke than peaceful muslims.

But he did start building the wall user. Congress didn’t give him enough to finish it... yet.

the fire rises.