Jew here, I browse Jow Forums day in day out 24/7 and I barely ever see any fucking jew-hate threads. They do happen...

Jew here, I browse Jow Forums day in day out 24/7 and I barely ever see any fucking jew-hate threads. They do happen, they're just rare. I see more nigger hate threads. But now since the shooting I've noticed a massive increase in jew-hate threads and I can't help but think Jow Forums is being raided or some shit. Lefties are taking this opportunity to demonise Jow Forums because they know this attack has gotten Jow Forums the attention of many bluepilled normies and whatever first impression they take from Jow Forums over the next few days will stay with most of them for good.

FYI, TO ANYONE NEW TO Jow Forums. Jow Forums DOES NOT HATE JEWS NOR DOES Jow Forums ADVOCATE FOR VIOLENCE AGAINST JEWS NOR ANY OTHER ETHNIC GROUP, THE INDIVIDUALS WHO DO ARE A MINORITY AND ARE USUALLY SWIFTLY BTFO BY THE MAJORITY WHEN THEY BRING THEIR HATRED HERE.

Attached: Kaleidoscope #2.jpg (960x960, 266K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U4SyFme7e5g
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_and_antisemitism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

where the fuck were you when they started supporting hamas
report this board for supporting terrorism
don't give these bastards a ego boost

Attached: gaza war 2014.jpg (320x480, 84K)

oven -->

Attached: 1533785262971.jpg (916x617, 308K)

DEATH TO ZIONISM.

Attached: 1528823219903.jpg (1920x1080, 1M)

everyone here hates jews wtf you on about

Pol supports hezbollah against jewish aggression and murder. I unironically think we should give hezbollah f-35s and abrams tanks.

Notice how the hasbaras are trying to distract from their cowardly bombing schools and hospitals.

I have yet to see anyone on Jow Forums support hamas. in relation to this the closest thing I've seen is calling for the destruction of Israel. which technically isn't anti-semitic itself because there are many jews, myself included that believe that the jews were not meant to craft a nation for themselves. we are supposed to stay in exile until the messiah returns.

supporting hamas and supporting israel are just as morally reprehensible as each other. neither party is innocent, both have immoral agendas.

>Jew here
>British flag
Like pottery

I have nothing against Jews personally. I thought the Jew hate was all satire.

Of coarse no one here hates jews, you're the last beacon of hope in middle east.
Globalist bankers, which tend to be jewish due to high iq and high level of business skills, are a different matter

wrong. Jow Forums may point the finger at jews a lot but the hatred isn't directed at jews, it's directed at a sub-group of jews with a particular agenda that is actively ruining both east and west. the majority of everyday jews are not part of this. and many work to expose it as it's totally antithetical to our history and our beliefs. jews for the most part were sold out during WW2 for the sake of this agenda, we were betrayed by a small group of our own people, scapegoated for a very particular elitist group's agenda. and that is who Jow Forums hates. those select few, and whoever aids them.

exactly.
see -

>Lefties are taking this opportunity to demonise Jow Forums

You mean that they're trying to prove that Jow Forums is sane.

Attached: 1529940817193.jpg (500x392, 281K)

Fuck off shills.

kikes mostly (100%) post the jew hating threads
I think it's real
jews > kikes
for instance, all the threads praising the shooting were 100% posted by kikes profiting off of this.
those jews were our bros and allies, and they were killed by the same kikes / neocons that we oppose
there are white neocons, and jew neocons
we call them kikes
the jews are as clueless about them as we are
they hide amongst the jews and make the jews pay the price for their actions

>I see more nigger hate threads.
and many people participating in them are black
nigger hate threads are unifying
kike hate threads are unifying
if a jew and a black can see that then we'd all be best bros

kikes your time is almost up

wow
>hello fellow Jow Forums
hey, tel aviv twat, did you even check what I asked you to check?

Flush yourself you fucking kike

Listen, globalist. We won't eat your anti-Nationalist propaganda.

You accuse others of shilling when infact you are the shill spewing your anti-Nationalist Globalist propaganda. You and your diaspora Jews want to destroy all National borders and create a worldwide slave hivemind.

We demand freedom of nations from global powers. We want national self-determination and we want a small government who takes care of the needs of small collective.

>t. kike
this is literally the best you can do kike?
THE KIKE SCREAMS OUT IN PAIN AS THEY STAB YOU
get lost kike shills
you killed some good jews all because you are so wretched and twisted and demand to get your gibs and your demands met

literally the same kike, just clicking a new tab in their session masking browser

this. like when those jews were plastering swastikas all over synagogues. and some blacks were doing similar things.

>hey, tel aviv twat, did you even check what I asked you to check?
Ya whatever you say moshe, your false flag bombing attacks won't turn any of us pro-israel. You can just stop now and have lox and bagel for lunch.

kikes were plastering and niggers were doing similar things yeah.
if jews knew and blacks knew, they'd disown them
but kikes need the jews to hide amogst
you see, they attack you as jews, so you blame jews back
but it's the kikes
see the asymmetry?
that's why they prefer to shoot jews for terrorism, it suits their purpose two-fold

wtv you said fiend leave children's anus and babies dick alone

Attached: Hitler not a Jew_html_m1fa057c8.png (558x334, 16K)

I am completely convinced by your little spiel there
you were too scared to check what I told you?
why didn't you tell me what to send?
why are you guys so scared to break your script - it's ok, nobody can 100% prove it's not a troll
so you can drop your guard, it's just us here

oh yeah this
realize you're part of a rape blood cult and cut that fucking shit out

that was the sorriest excuse for camouflage ive ever seen.

Attached: 024BBBAB-21FE-4A2E-9E87-D6BE22809523.jpg (288x288, 38K)

It's jews trying to portray anyone that is critical of them as hollywood style neo-nazis.

Fuck you jew and fuck israel you money loving traitors

I like how you think. the same scapegoating that occured during WW2 is occuring today.

another id, another tab
look shekelstein, nobody is buying the "look i posted something from our CMS"
>024BBBAB-21FE-4A2E-9E87-D6BE22809523.jpg
bullshit
drop the act and tell us why you ignored what i said the other day, I am sure you all had a laugh about it, but you didn't get back to me

>the same scapegoating that occured during WW2 is occuring today.
Fuck off bong. We should have let German take your shit island and fuck your stupid crooked toothed women.

Judaism is satanism, satanism is judaism. Jow Forums opposes pernicious jewish influence. You won't find warm conciliatory feels here in the wake of this sperg's shooting. We will continue to make opposing jews fun.

exactly
think about this
US jew iq 105
israel jew iq 95
that disparity cannot be accounted for, jews only came over after ww2 (the whole point of the war)
this means the holocaust, which happened, was a EUGENICS OP
it was SELECTIVE
they used IBM computers
and biometric tattoos
there is no way to move the MOUNTAIN of an IQ distribution TEN FUCKING POINTS in that way
and, their average was way below 100
to get this they HAD to have culled the tribes lower ranks
HAD TO, the science PROVES IT, science you can measure TODAY
so what if in 1935 some kikes whispered to hitler "hey, faggot, guess what, we can expose a jewish conspiracy"
that's all it took
they holocausted their tribe, mirrored the genetic filter the new world had applied to whites (only the strong survive) and readied themselves to steal USA, using UK jews and bolsheviks to launch the new jew adventure
the jews that did this, they are the kikes

>I barely ever see any fucking jew-hate threads

Hi achmed. Grooming any British cunnny today? Palestine doesn't exist.

OP is right. the shilling right now is ridiculous. the shooting and "bomb" deliveries were all a con. false flags.

the jews that died were innocent. they had no part with the elite cabals that nudge the powers of the world in the direction they want.

fucking false flag

another tab another id
hey, pssst, kike, nobody is buying your shit, drop the act and just do a little tel aviv AMA for us
ok? stop switching up tactics and scripts, it's too transparent

based

Where's you flag, faggot? I was Cub Scout of the Year. Girls love my blue eyes. I have a good life.

You need to kill yourself, brown eyed faggot.

I think the main reason is so they can have a blue wave since many people will visit this site.

jews need an awakening and realize that whites, not kikes, are their bros
bros before אח

>the jews that died were innocent. they had no part with the elite cabals
What's with all the faggot concern-trolling in this post? If you want to get brownie points for that shit reddit is that way ------->

IQ is a meme, but the same thing as WW2 is definitely being attempted again. Jews are being used as the scapegoats as well as the identity for these occultists to hide behind for protection.

Nazis (the top ones) were occult sun worshippers.

get ready for them to call me a JIDF and a lolbertarian
they are so backwards
so I assume you've got to the bargaining stage - what do you want for us to get a quick AMA from you?
did anyone send out a message about checking under the table?

Disinformation. Some jews are greatly disliked and for good reason.

For the record, I have fucked 2 Israeli girls. Would not fuck a nigger with a 10 foot pole.

You heebs are alright by me. Especially how your women love teh dickaroo.

Attached: Screen Shot 2017-01-15 at 11.01.46 AM.png (1341x903, 1.41M)

Let me see that flag and those brown eyes, sweaty.

IQ is real as my lobster claws
it's completely wrongly understood, but the measures we get still work
there's more to it, but what we have is still 100% ok

i'm just asking you one question, did anyone print out the notice about checking beneath tables and looking out for someone photographing you?
did they ban those little bags you use?

Lol triggered

Attached: 1539930843118.png (232x227, 85K)

egas

Attached: 1519414685691.jpg (3755x5760, 3.86M)

Digits say you can’t do anything about it

Attached: 2B652D58-325B-45A8-9EA0-D750BD200E8E.jpg (512x512, 54K)

Oh look your flag and brown eyes are still hidden ;3

Wanna post your diarrhea colored skin, too? Oh you wanna hide that too? I don't blame you.

Imagine looking down at your arms and seeing all that doo-doo color. Then looking in the mirror and even your eyes glisten like a fresh turd in the sun. That can't be good for morale!

Impossible to quantify something as vague as "intelligence".

>1 post
>ancap
oh look, a tel aviv kike is trying to smack talk on the offensive
ok, you switched ids, but still, answer
did anyone print out the notice about checking beneath tables and looking out for someone photographing you?
did they ban those little bags you use?

uhhh what?

Jews can stay alive, but all memeflaggers must hang.

Attached: whoops.png (822x704, 646K)

Does dominating the most powerful institutions of the most powerful country to ever exist indicate any level of intelligence?

Or do you think intelligence is more of a, "I watched a lame 6 hour documentary on youtube and now I am WOKE" kind of deal?

>doo-doo
man, you must use some weird translation software
are you ... actually getting off pretending your white right now?
that's so weird.
also, it's weird how you do not address what I am saying. a normal person would, but it's clear you want to avoid mentioning the issues I brought up, so you're weirdly avoiding my very specific points, even to the point where it's weird now.
did they ban you from bringing those bags?
did they tell you to watch out for people photographing you?

... and the mask slips

Fwag boy hidey his fwag :3 meow

Different person famalam
Just came to shitpost on break

I smell a Leaf.

Attached: 4699258.jpg (390x400, 29K)

Nothing wrong with worshiping the Sun

Moloch is a moon god after all

Why didn't you answer the question thought?

Does dominating the most powerful institutions in the most powerful country in the world indicate any intelligence? Or is that something a dum-dum does?

Maybe the dum-dums are the ones who allow such dominance? Hmm. Hey can you post your real flag real quick?

>Fwag boy hidey his fwag :3 meow
is this you trying to be as off-script as possible now? why are you sweating man? it's not even warm in the office. oh, i know you complained about that.
so, did they tell you to stop bringing those bags?
do you look around you like a secret agent on your way into the office now? trying to find the people photographing you?
why not drop the act?

I can see all the (you)s

Attached: 33676448_1892267430794630_3431639892675788800_n.jpg (475x676, 45K)

Fucking liar

Attached: 1540175545476s.jpg (93x125, 2K)

Attached: jew.jpg (1280x720, 97K)

>switches flag
i think all this session switching is getting to you
just yay or nay, did they tell you to report people that were photographing you?

High IQ, low empathy and nepotism

This is why Jews do well

this is how they try to bump off threads that correctly ID shills
get ready for a post flood of random shit

they were eugenic'ds, not high iq, that's a myth
us iq: 105
israeli iq 95
all result of ww2 eugenics, called holocaust
that was a jew op
that they used IBM computers for
that THEY invented the denial of

>Does dominating the most powerful institutions of the most powerful country to ever exist indicate any level of intelligence?
It's not like they're doing it on their own is it? And while that certainly takes intelligence, you become a bigger slave than the ones you "dominate".
>Or do you think intelligence is more of a, "I watched a lame 6 hour documentary on youtube and now I am WOKE" kind of deal?
It's not really definable since it can take so many different forms.

>supporting hamas

Hamas is the elected government of the Palestinian authority. Jow Forums supports them inasmuch as we support Likud.

I know I myself don't hate Jews, just the elite and normie masses. My racism shit is normally satire. In poor taste I might add but hey, whadda ya gonna do?

Attached: tumblr_nqqoi16HIS1tbpnfxo1_500~3.png (314x315, 90K)

>Nothing wrong with worshiping the Sun
The sun ain't at the center of the solar system though.

We genuinely hate jews and want them all killed, but after a point it gets boring. Not to mention americans have to reconcile the cognitive dissonance of:
Having AIPAC (LOL)
Getting their dicks cut by jews (LOL)
Sending billions in aid to Israel (LOL)
Their leader being a kike enabler, his daughter and son in law being literal jews (LOL)
Their media, religion, schools, finances and pretty much everything being coopted by jews (LOL)

I get why they don't want to bring up the JQ often, it hurts their brains.

Attached: 1521039448437.png (500x610, 124K)

Why must you hide where you are from? Are you hiding something? Are you ashamed of where you are from? Do you have an agenda?
People are waking up to you games. No one wants to play them anymore. Word on the street is your time is almost up.

hey can you post your flag real quick?

You’re the one hiding behind the meme flag. You’re either a bot or a kike or both seeing as you just spam random well-known now-nazi jargon.

Attached: 8C1E418D-0B73-4D55-9B9B-279BED8F8D6E.jpg (554x439, 48K)

Don't post goblin slayer you filthy kike

Can't you see it? It's North Korea.

>I browse Jow Forums day in day out 24/7 and I barely ever see any fucking jew-hate threads.

Attached: doubt.jpg (600x341, 13K)

Should the world change to make jews more comfortable? Or should Jews change to make the world more accepting of them?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_and_antisemitism

Im ready to come clean if you can offer full immunity. It was all the godfathers idea. he kept saying "It will be hillAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAArious" we had no choise.

Attached: DqiuOEeWsAIdFk4.jpg (676x262, 28K)

Ethno States would fix racism and the robbing of White people.

The world needs to change to make everyone more comfortable.

Attached: 1526503331202.jpg (694x1024, 119K)

Sieg Heil

Attached: 1.jpg (800x450, 55K)

I don't hate all jews, my mum and my rabbi are really nice people

Attached: 1521195851900.gif (204x255, 1.8M)

>The world needs to change
Or the elites could give up on globalism, or we could hang them for being traitors. You know, a simple solution.

>Ibrowse Jow Forums day in day out 24/7 and I barely ever see any fucking jew-hate

Attached: 1519936174493.jpg (600x591, 46K)

Why does Judaism protect pedos by calling them Mohel Rabbis and PAY them to slurp on baby boy stump?

Attached: MohelRabbis.jpg (564x509, 55K)

>TO ANYONE NEW TO Jow Forums. Jow Forums DOES NOT HATE JEWS
Lol.