Jow Forums will defend this

Attached: donald_jew_trump.png (653x538, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

triblive.com/local/allegheny/13221932-74/active-shooter-drill-planned-for-thursday-in-squirrel-hill
jewishchronicle.timesofisrael.com/jewish-groups-participate-in-active-shooter-drill-training-for-first-responders/
godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3923246/pg1?c1=1&c2=1&disclaimer=Continue
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postville_raid
bitchute.com/video/DfQZXx71J6MV/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>thinking pol agrees with everything DT says

fuck off and get that bol dude elected before your entire country turns into dogshit.

I agree. Antisemitism is poison. We must be counter-semitic, allowing people to call them out on their greasy Jewry without resorting to terrorism and physical attacks.

GOOD THING THEY TRAINED FOR THIS OR THERE MAY HAVE BEEN MORE CASUALTIES!

triblive.com/local/allegheny/13221932-74/active-shooter-drill-planned-for-thursday-in-squirrel-hill

jewishchronicle.timesofisrael.com/jewish-groups-participate-in-active-shooter-drill-training-for-first-responders/

godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3923246/pg1?c1=1&c2=1&disclaimer=Continue

Attached: stew_the_jew.jpg (800x1073, 200K)

Attached: bedside.jpg (1121x850, 209K)

Attached: jew vote_.jpg (1821x933, 407K)

I unironically will defend it. I'm not a stormfag

Favella monkey FAVELLA MONKEY

Don't believe actions, believe words.

Listen and believe.

there you go boyo

Attached: 1540674323274.jpg (375x682, 74K)

>political opponents and the media get bombs mailed to them by his supporters
>doesn't care, and even says that he will continue his rhetoric to rile up his extremist supporters

>Saudi journalist mutilated in an embassy on the orders of Muhammad bin Salman
>he said he believes Muhammad bin Salman and hopes he finds the killers

>mass school shooting # this year
>takes a moment to give empty platitudes about doing something (and does nothing)

>Jewish synagogue attacked
>makes a 5-minutes speech about it
>"This was an anti-Semitic act. This wicked act of mass murder is pure evil. Anti-Semitism and the widespread persecution of Jews represents one of the ugliest and darkest features of human history."

What did he mean by this?

Attached: trump appoints swamp creature to serve israel.jpg (746x1388, 196K)

This

Attached: 1540678228135.png (653x538, 118K)

Anyone with a brain knows Trump is owned by Zionism, and would be nothing without it. A lot of the pro-trump shit on poll is republican party troll farming.

No, you are a nu/pol/ fag
>incoming meme comments about the fantasy libertarian old Jow Forums by redditors that read know your meme

Trump isn't wrong tho.

Ill defend it because its good propaganda. We need to frame the far-left as anti-Semitic. At the very least they already hate Israel.

BASED
AND
REDPILLED

It's the Lithuanian Jew mafia dumbass not "Zionism"

based. Best president in recorded history of mankind

Attached: BBCE4010-2580-4B2E-B34B-6B603786A5B4.jpg (853x1200, 198K)

Listen up faggot in 2012 80% of this board voted for Ron Paul in the primaries. Kill yourself.

can confirm
Stormfags are relative newcomers

This.
Any guess on who bailed Trump out in the 80s, including the billion he was personally liable for?

This is like the 4th suspicious thing to happen right before Midterms.
I'm just not buying it. Hondurans, shooters, etc...its a setup

>including the billion he was personally liable for?
Does it rhyme with whoish mafia?

>80% voted for Paul
Statistics out of your mommys asshole
>believing that Jow Forums supported Paul because he was libtard
many Jow Forumstards liked Paul because he wasantisystemic and especially for his Non-interventionist foreign agenda
If you want to larp as an oldfag try better faggots, you are just cringy

The house of Rothschild

It's not coordinated.

Attached: 329cb9e12c4e0e610ba520dea2b9ddee425cd96b1ce6ee9120eca0cf40cc8aca.png (501x585, 149K)

>Jow Forums will defend this
defend what?
are u haevng problem?

The Dems realized their pipe bomb False Flag was falling apart, so they murdered some Jews to get ppl ashamed of backing Trump

Attached: CNNFAKE.jpg (533x441, 47K)

It's kind of tragic to know that you can be this avidly pro Jew and it will not buy you a single ounce of Jewish sympathy.

>implying we are Jew haters
shoo shoo

lmao he really is a cucked piece of shit

I'm totally up for curing antisemitism by evicting all Jews from white countries. Send them to someplace like Madagascar.

He's probably the most pro-jew president ever. Fucking gay man.

We need Nixon back

so true

Attached: 1518899611167.gif (411x227, 3.76M)

No, because Jow Forumstards were pulling the triggers this morning

>No, because Jow Forumstards were pulling the triggers this morning
we havnt even started yet

Attached: ED3E14624E_20181027_18310_leaf_sized.png (350x228, 46K)

Just hiding his power level

Need more Republican votes

The real Day of the Rope will come soon enough.

And you were expecting him to be happy about it?

He went full boomer. Could've just condemned the attack and went on. False flags or not; most people have grown impervious to mass shootings anyway.

It’s all of you. You’re have enough power to pose a threat to the Jews so they pressure Trump to make a statement about that’ll make you mad and ditch him. They want you to meme for them and they’ll do whatever it takes to sway you. Got it?

Trump has only served the eternal enemy of mankind. His foreign policy has been in the service of Israel and his domestic policy is crafted by and for jewish bankers. Prove me wrong.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postville_raid

Attached: 1539411145437.png (699x875, 380K)

Dude from the biggest economy in South America talking shit. The biggest economy in South America doesn't even equal fucking Mexico. Eat shit.

WTF do you expect him to say two weeks before an election, you fucking aspie? Do you want him to get on stage and say “LOL 1488 gas the kikes now”? Geez people here are stupid sometimes.

It’s shills trying to pit this board against Trump as per usual. They can’t outmeme but they can try and orchestrate events that’ll result in outcomes that will make the board shill on their behalf but it didn’t work because it never does

He's a businessman. Everything he does is about marketing himself to his base, and making the competitor look bad. I'll admit, (((they))) are terrible, but think about it this way; the Jews in power HATE him. Every media jew hates him. Every jew billionaire hates him. Some poverty stricken Israeli child does not have much influence compared to Western elite Jews, which hate him. They're still kvetching after all this, meaning that clearly, they have a negative view of him. That, and, do you think that if he praised the guy, that would go well for him in the midterms? Normies would kill him then. This was the smartest decision, although undesirable to us. This is not a time to sperg out. Calm down.

Attached: 1540430497305.jpg (640x800, 34K)

>Jewish American
That's it. If Trump can't be smart enough to know it's one or the other I can't support him anymore.
I'm voting #Dem in midterms. Fuck Drumpf.

Attached: 1538884335942.jpg (512x599, 89K)

Gee, you were a Trump supporter prior to this. Right. You're a programmed idiot.

This

Attached: meme image 171.png (1063x1080, 493K)

so many faggot kushner shills

via Wilbur Ross, who is conveniently in the trump admin

This

Just because their is a lot of nazi lovers and white surpremacist on this board doesnt mean they agree with everything Trump says or does.
They know that Trump and republicans are the best of the two fucked parties and the lefty democrats would force jews down their throats so they vote R

go away shill, let's have other shoot jews and have a revolution in your continent, so I can clear mine

This will finally be the cutoff point between the MAGApedes and actual patriots. We all know if a nigger had killed 11 Whites he wouldn't be bleating about Anti-Whiteism.

>overwhelming majority
>55% voted for Clinton
>45% for Drumpf

President Trump is the greatest leader of recorded history.

Attached: 45B22D0A-94C2-4A0A-B245-ACDFCA104BA7.jpg (1124x758, 153K)

Adolf Hitler speaks to Americans
bitchute.com/video/DfQZXx71J6MV/

Attached: 1418092027080.jpg (750x1055, 154K)

> Jewish Americans

If you are not just "Americans", you need to go back

Trump sucks kike dick, we all know this already.

Attached: Trumps accomplishments.jpg (1228x1739, 724K)