INTP here.

Fuck: ESFP
>angrily
Marry: ISFJ
>so comfy
Nuke: ENFJ
>literally fucking Oprah
Nuke honorable mention: INTJs
>you guys scare the shit out of me. Otherwise respect fellow NT masterrace.

>inb4 big5
>no

Attached: PSX_20181027_001058.jpg (1484x2152, 837K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0hgcEtS70cU
youtu.be/fmZGJoywx78
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Test
16personalities.com

Attached: 61f2d1b5b8ca3c6f511cea95627c15f68411ddf4a7e716e154a04d32031f1ae2.png (1000x2480, 855K)

I'm constantly switching between INFP and INTP for some reason. Also, most of the questions are dumb because I can come up with a lost of interpretations of them, so the answer would be the opposite depending on which I choose.
Also, toss all the gold ones into the gas chambers.

Dont know bout you but ive been getting only INTP for 6 years across tons of different tests. Only gotten infp or istp once

For me, it's more like 4:1 INTP to INFP tho I noticed I get INFP when I'm more optimistic for whatever reason. When I'm on my black pills, it switches to INTP.

Try different tests and see vid related

youtube.com/watch?v=0hgcEtS70cU

youtu.be/fmZGJoywx78

INTP 141 IQ enlightened semi-idiot checking in.

I can also type anyone. Shoot

god gave me above average intelligence and looks, but made me an autist/misanthrope who turns into a psycopath after a few beers.

I'm fucked

Attached: alignment_neutralevil.png (2702x1836, 496K)

God is wise. He knew your ego couldn't have handled the combination of high intelligence + good looks + social charisma. It would've been the end of your soul.

Nice. 80% of ppl on Jow Forums seem to be INTP and Fatherland/family/order lol

Attached: nPCsTuY.png (800x1200, 223K)

Mature INTPs feel strong sense of duty and honor due to Si child

ENFP here

Attached: CAD5E3A7-6E3F-485F-BC9F-36129B5CAC3A.jpg (400x387, 20K)

Attached: 17e.jpg (682x515, 22K)

Me: ISTJ

Fuck: ISFP

Marry: ESTJ

Nuke: INFP

Attached: 1F637EDC30C14EE9A6C317BDFFB85314.jpg (749x666, 69K)

Same guy

Attached: Screenshot_20180830-113537.png (1080x1920, 466K)

Wow, are you my clone? I have almost the exact same results on all those tests too.

I got ISFP this time, in the past I've gotten INFP and INTJ. Presumably I'm just an eNlIgHtEnEd CeNtRiSt who is just indecisive and doesn't know what they want, which is indicative by all my traits being 80% so I have that going for me I guess.

Attached: 8values.png (818x666, 104K)

>tfw I'm a stereotype

Attached: politics.png (800x1200, 226K)

entj chad here. literally accomplish anything i want cause i unironically get an adrenaline rush thinking about achievement. when people say pol is full of loser i just think of myself and how far ahead of the curve i am and know there are a few other posters like me

ENTJ reporting.

Fuck:ISFJ

Marry:ENFP

Nuke:ISFP

>tfw no entj ceo to team up with

I could elevate you so high

>tfw somewhere between INFP and INTP
Life is suffering

Solid INFP here

Attached: mynigga.jpg (620x375, 17K)

its easy, just go to a top university
the entj types tend to find each other

Attached: 1540109067983.jpg (892x1037, 266K)

Actual INTJ here. Anyone else start walking to the microwave seconds before it goes off?

Ever predict exactly what someone is thinking and when questioned about how you knew, you have no idea?

Ever read through the catalog and debate whether or not you should tell people which threads are low-key honeypots?

Ever wonder if you're just a high functioning sociopath that likes mental chess?

If you wanted to understand why most women are so annoying

Attached: 1540109102148.jpg (870x329, 76K)

>Fuck
INFP
>Marry
INTP
>Nuke
ESFP

if you're INTP this is a literal dox

Attached: 1540665124114.jpg (993x505, 81K)

ESTP/ISTP line walker here

Attached: Parkinfun's.gif (192x306, 51K)

INTJ loner here. Given decent looks and charisma also have option to live normie life I just enjoying wasting my youth and vitality on this shitty board instead. Comp sci major so a bit of a computer autist but look normal I promise.

INTP

Fatherland/Family/Order on politiscales.

weeeew

this hurts

ENTP reporting in.

Fuck: INFP
> all night long
Marry: INFJ
> soulmate
Nuke: ENTJ
> they're tools

>INTJs
>scare the shit out of me

why so spooked? It's not like i'm smelling your clothes in your closet rn

Attached: 1493202346303.jpg (500x500, 57K)

> (OP)
>INTP 141 IQ enlightened semi-idiot checking in.

I am your ENTP cousin.

>Eclipse
I take offense to that

Scenario: you just hit and killed a homeless man while texting and driving. You flee the scene, make it home, and realize your license plate fell off during the collision. There is no other noticeable damage to your vehicle. It took you 8 minutes to get home from the scene of the crime. What do you do?

Come drink beer and masturbate over our perceived intellectual superiority. We could achieve everything we'd ever want, so why should we do anything at all?

yea no shit, what is this 2005?

this is almost 100% me.
my new hobby is to listen to asmr while daydreaming

Go back, if people are there attending to him I say that I got incredibly scared and sped off, once my mind cleared from the adrenaline rush I came back to help him, if nobody is there, then I take my license plate and go back home and browse pol

DELETE THIS!!!

Attached: 3VLDgQ4h.jpg (1024x933, 192K)

>*walks manually*
holy shit

ENTP looking for woman ENTP

Next scenario: through work or happenstance you quell your autism long enough to meet a girl. While not half bad looking, she's not relationship material and you tell her you're not looking for anything serious. After a couple weeks she tells you that shes having strong feelings towards you. You do what you think is fair, and tell her it wouldn't be a good idea to see each other anymore to spare her feelings in the long term. A week later she tells you that she is pregnant. For the sake of the argument it is yours and real. What do you do?

Asking for problems.

Ha. I'm INTJ-t. I can't stand anime. I'm in Law School. I worked as Law Enforcement. I cry at emotional music, not movies. Your attempt at insulting all these types isn't working well. Youre way off hahahaahaha.

AMA

Attached: k.jpg (1464x1153, 185K)

DELETE

Attached: 1530640650268.jpg (636x431, 35K)

>I cry
fag

INTJ reporting in
Want to find a qt INTJ for me

Firstly, why would the license plate fall off if there was "no noticeable damage to my vehicle"? Secondly, how could you travel at enough speed to kill a man yet not dent the specifically designed crumple zone of your car?

Regardless, what I'd do is borrow a bike or another car if I had one and boost it to the license plate. Pick the license plate up and put in a bag. Make sure homeless guy is dead and alone. If homeless guy isn't alone, call an ambulance/cops to appear like someone else. Put license plate back on car and park in garage.

Right like you never cry. I know you cry when your mommy doesn't bring you chikken tendies. hahahah.

>I cry

Faggot.

Just took it again for fun, I've taken it a few times before and always ended up with INTJ but got INTP this time. I think it might be due to the sudden influx in social interaction with the new job

>You're way off hahahaahaha

Attached: 1527015262938.jpg (601x508, 31K)

This is fucking insane.

Fuck getting with another INTJ, I want the complete opposite a girl who will force me to go out to parties and force me to stop being such a boring judgemental twat.

ISTP here
Life is suffering

Attached: politiscales.png (800x1200, 219K)

you're*

Ditto bro.

this

He saw you coming and tried to jump. Bottom of his foot caught the bottom of your license plate, he flips over the car, and lands on his neck. For the sake of the argument, there is a small crack on the front fender, but it is covered by the license plate.

You hop on your bike and find the homeless man, neck broken, no vital signs. It's late, and the area seems to be very low traffic. You dont hear any sirens, or notice anyone else around. You find the license plate, stash it. You said if he wasn't alone you'd call 911. He appears to be alone, and I'll give you the benefit of the doubt by saying you looked for cameras and didn't see any.

What now?

Same as the other on responded
Aaaah, if shes based make her take a DNA test. If she passes it marry her and raise it. If not gtfo or tell her to give it up for adoption

Attached: JPEG_20181023_200238.jpg (455x410, 27K)

>Also ditto minus the sociathpathic mental chess bullshit

INTP here

Marry: Nobody
Fuck: Nobody
Kill: Myself

haha intp fags btfo

ISTP here.

Attached: politiscales.png (800x1200, 205K)

Silly. For me it’s that only an NPC would use a microwave. The benevolent chess master is spot on though.

Pretty good really

Attached: 1465873386951.jpg (960x1280, 70K)

Intj masterrace.

>Crying at music

Attached: 1528311432037m.jpg (1024x606, 49K)

Hey me too man. How do you feel about the ISTP portion of this?

oof

Kek, ditto

Attached: 8f0.jpg (544x515, 85K)

pretty accurate

Did the test a couple of times and got INTJ. I'm in art school studying illustration, so I guess I'll be Hitler.

Not sure what you mean by DNA test. Let's say the baby is confirmed yours. If you're looking for a racial breakdown she has 15% or so sub-saharan, semite, or otherwise undesirable DNA. She is adamantly refusing to get an abortion and says she does not need you involved, but you're not sure if it's a ploy to force you into a relationship.

Hardmode: it has downs.

same or used to be. INTP; tested in the 140-5 range. I think I've lost IQ as I've gotten older tho. Feels like I should be smarter, given my (fake) autism. I've read these tests are supposed to be complete bullshit, but I think INTP with ~140 IQ is pretty common around Jow Forums.

ISTP

Kill: xxxJ

You people are retarded if you respond to any of this with the stuff that is going on right now

> shit the fan
> hey Guys ! look at my political compass / MBTI thread !!

pic not related

I would go home after stashing the license plate and car. I would try and sleep.

I would partially justify simply leaving the homeless man by thinking I had just ended a life of suffering anyways. Also he probably wasn't contributing much to society, has all kinds of physical ailments and simply lives for the pleasure of the next bottle. He hasn't got to suffer anymore.

I would moderately feel guilty for having ended a life that he might have wanted to prolong of his own free will to indulge in more hobo pleasures.

My next course of action would be to remove the bumper, find the colour/model name and quietly dispose of it in a dumpster or junkyard without anyone knowing. I would then discretely buy a new one after not driving the car for a few weeks.

We are basically the same person. My brother.

INTP master race.
ENFP is clearly the best on that image.

>"All of their personal social interactions are a careful balance between manually reading social cues and remembering patterns"
No shit, that's why I hate phone calls. I can't see the person's body language and I start to feel insecure.
Text messages are okay since they give me enough time to think of an answer

INFJ here and I dunno about any of that shit but there are never any other INFJs in these threads so whatever

Nice to see some other ISTP bros.

I would tell her that relationships are transactional where both parties must recieve satisfaction. I cannot fufill my part of the transaction to her and thus the relationship is forfeit.

I would have her take a DNA test. If I am the daddy I would take the most financially stable career I could hold down for the longest number of years, attempt to marry her and provide for the child. The child is a reflection of me and thus should be treated as I would treat myself.

Never said abortion i said adoption
If 15% subsaharan tell her no, if kike or anything else im fine and roll with her

lol

I am INTP best friend is INFP. He didn't understand that I keep thinking about everything he just does and thinks next. He doest browse Pol don't think he will like it either. A good friend that does stupid shit willingly for fun (and it is).

I don't take this stuff very siriously but it does help make you think that most people dont/won't think like you.

ISTP here. Wanna build a cool suicide machine?

dude, the majority of people on Jow Forums
>are NTs (with INTPs being the most)
>have above average intelligence,
>white
>male
>leaning right politically
>play video games
>post memes about frogs and anime

it's not some big secret

Attached: 1444405134543.jpg (384x384, 34K)

INFP here

Already crying about that hurtful description

>Jow Forums's for real political discussion, guise
>the REPTILIANS want you to ignore it
Fuck off. This place is for entertainment.