Imagine walking down the street with a thought that anyone around you can shoot you any moment

Imagine walking down the street with a thought that anyone around you can shoot you any moment.
Imagine going to the store to buy bread with a thought that anyone around you can shoot you any moment.
Imagine going to school with a thought that anyone around you can shoot you any moment.
Imagine sitting outside in your garden with a thought that anyone around you can shoot you any moment.
Imagine driving your car with a thought that anyone around you can shoot you any moment.
Imagine going to a hospital with a thought that anyone around you can shoot you any moment.
Imagine going to a post office with a thought that anyone around you can shoot you any moment.
Imagine going to the Church with a thought that anyone around you can shoot you any moment.
Imagine picking up your kids from the kinder-garden with a thought that anyone around you can shoot you any moment.
Imagine going though a university campus with a thought that anyone around you can shoot you any moment.
Imagine going out to a club with a thought that anyone around you can shoot you any moment.

Imagine...

Attached: gunz.jpg (1920x1243, 147K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bulletproofeveryone.com/shop
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Imagine being this gay lmao

Imagine not being such a huge fag

It’s super fucking nice, cuz I can shoot the fucker too and so can anyone else can

That’s why we allow conceal carry in grownup adult states.

imagine being able to shoot back...

Attached: P1011548b.jpg (1632x1224, 813K)

Came here to post this.

To sum it up:

>Imagine being a nigger who can't control his worst impulses.

No matter where you are in the world that is a reality.
I’d rather shoot back

>what is fortnite

Imagine if all those people around you were White and Christian.

Imagine driving your car and being sideswiped by some Stacey on her phone. There is a higher likelihood of this happening than being shot by some nigger.

Well, you can always
bulletproofeveryone.com/shop
Watch the owner shoot himself.
It may give you peace of mind for cheaper than a monthly psych visit and xanax refill.

imagine being responsible and actually voting to restrict the crazies getting guns instead of bitching about it and taking no self responsibility to the fact that by causing this fear and ridiculous behavior you are further dividing the country

Sounds exciting!

Attached: 1533995181571.jpg (186x207, 22K)

I daily carry with an Alien Gear holster, too. Nice choice.

Imagine having to go armed everywhere

Imagine walking down the street with the thought that your ass might break at any moment do to 5 hours of rough gay sex

Imagine not knowing the slippery slope isn't a fallacy.

Imagine being told what you are allowed to think or say.

Attached: cringe_level.jpg (775x900, 670K)

>don't like guns but discourage mental wellness and fortitude

Imagine being surrounded by a totalitarian government thinking they could shoot us at any moment

You don’t have to, it’s just better to be armed at all times otherwise you’re a gay little bitch. Until you pulled a gun out on a nigger you haven’t experienced fun

I'd probably be turned on. Being scared/in danger is my fetish I'm into serious knife/drown play with my girlfriends

>Imagine being aware of the reality of the world you live in.
Ok retard

Attached: 1540599829851.jpg (682x900, 111K)

Same here but replace shoot with stab. Fortunately I'm 6ft jacked and smart enough to never relax so it doesn't happen to me.

Imagine being able to call muhammad a pedo

This is the country made with (((democracy))).

You didnt stop it.

Attached: 1540599386306.jpg (1200x800, 78K)

>You don’t have to
Yes you do, that was your entire point retard.
If you don't you will get shot.
I'll say it again.

>Imagine having to go armed everywhere
lmao what a shit existance, like a wild west, Syria, or some African shithole

take note! this is different from OP's situation. he's a no gun C U C K!

all that crap could definitely happen to him, he simply doesn't have the ability to shoot back.

so? I do that and it's not a big deal

Attached: londonstabathon.png (657x2311, 1.08M)

Imagine being afraid of being shot in the US when "mass shootings" only claim like 40 lives a year out of 330 million people (and all other homicides happen around niggers or trashy people in general). It's like being afraid of getting struck by lightning. God Y*rocucks are disgusting and pathetic.

Imagine being such a paranoid pussy psycho that you actually wrote all this down.

>Imagine being an "American".

Attached: 1540532380762.png (2000x1008, 2.94M)

12yr old virgin incel detected.

Imagine not being able to

Yeah, so?

Attached: Flag_of_Maine_(1901-1909).svg.png (1024x683, 18K)

You must be from Chicago.

Non American here, thanks to mass African immigration I can now imagine it in my country too!

Attached: accurate.jpg (681x799, 103K)

I'm cool with that it would be an almost entirely crime/violence free society.

Attached: Implyer.jpg (300x303, 38K)

Land of the free and the home of the brave. One must be brave to live free. Only cowards demand chains.

imagine living anywhere where there are niggers around you and thus you constantly worry about your wellbeing and property being secured..

imagine!

p.s. if there were no niggers or shitskins then guns wouldn't be a necessity for most places

It's not a matter of having to, but of being able to.
An armed society is a polite society.

Attached: EUFlag.jpg (600x600, 65K)

What a retarded insult, are 12 year old’s not supposed to be incels, you Muslim

I've lived in the US my whole and I feel fine, thanks.

ImAgInE YoU CaN ShOoT BaCk.
Learn to use a firearm, you utter retard.

Attached: 1537994999272.jpg (720x940, 37K)

Yeah. Your point?

armed society means everyone is armed, including blacks spics and the mentally ill
enjoy

Imagine being such a fucking pussy that you live in constant fear of the overwhelming majority of law abiding citizens.

new aliengear holsters are amazing! I've got 3 shells and switch between ankle, appendix, vehicle and table attachments.

shut the fuck up

>imagine choosing to be paranoid all the time
Your doing a great job with your propaganda!

Imagine needing an Adult this bad. Get mommy Mercle to change your underpants ya Pissing little tard.

Attached: Europe.gif (270x263, 3.91M)

LOL

I tried to explain to a dwarf navy vet nigger the other day. That people were killing his kind just for his race. With guns they shouldnt legally have.

"I dont like guns. I dont need one."
>but some crazy guy could just walk in and single you out.
"I'll just run haha"
>an ar15 bullet clears 2500 feet per second. And your legs arent that long. Youn need a gun
"Nah man if l had a gun ld probably accidentally hurt someone with it"
>man youve had basic training. You can handle a gun
"I just dont want one man"

What a fucking sad excuse.

>As if niggers and spics could be arsed to go through the proper legalities to obtain a legal firearm in the first place.

Attached: 1538655851816.png (591x594, 150K)

First of all, what is with you europoors and trying to tell us how to live our lives? And secondly, literally none of the shit you listed happens without warning, the psychotic and criminal glow in the fucking dark.

was than an attempt at an argument?

This is what life is like in the vibrant and diverse city of Los Angeles California.

Attached: CCW_map.jpg (600x800, 144K)

Imagine going into Europe with no guns and being raped by a Muhammadan.
Imagine going to the store to buy bread and a Muhammadan slitting your throat for pocket change.
Imagine going to school and everyone around you is a Muhammadan
Imagin setting outside in your garden and hearing the Islamic Call to Prayer disturbing your peace.
Imagine driving your car and being unable to go anywhere because barriers of peace blocking Muhammadans
Imagine going to a hospital because a Muhammadan sprayed acid in your face
Imagine going to a post office and a Muhammadan's mailbomb blows up, killing everyone.
Imagine going to a Church and finding out it has been demolished and replaced by a Mosque
Imagine picking up your kids - that is, pieces of them on the road because Mudasir was angry and went on a Jihad
Imagine going through university campus and being taught to believe that all of the above is your fault.
Imagine going out to the club and being executed by four of five Muhammadans after being sodomized with metal implements, having your penis and balls cut off and shoved into your mouth before being beheaded, and the MSM not mentioning it because they want to maintain appearances

Imagine... Europe

Severely underrated

Attached: Animu Burger.jpg (1252x1920, 877K)

Attached: yawn.jpg (500x562, 43K)

so they obtain it illegally via someone who could get the permit and now profits from it???

Imagine driving through the south side of Chicago

Imagine being an npc

Imagine being such a cucked, naive little faggot, that you would be comfortable in public around strangers. This world will rip out your larynx and shit down your throat. Nobody cares about you.

Attached: 1536101557958.jpg (356x374, 37K)

And that's why you need a gun.

I mean this can be used for anything for fucks sake
Imagine knowing at anytime you can be fucked in the ass
Imagine going to the store and standing on line to buy bread knowing that cashier can jump over the register, cock in hand, and shove it in my mouth
Imagine knowing that any one of the people in those parent teacher conferences at your kid's school goes home and touches themselves to the thought of cornering you in a dark alleyway
Imagine having to use a public bathroom at a buffalo bills game knowing that three drunken retards can bend you over the piss trough and rape you.
Imagine

Thats the thing though it only affects Cowards. If you assume every one is armed, and some of us do regardless of law, then everyone is on their best behavior. If it it turns out Some Nigger or Mentalyill Spic is you shoot him and go on with your life. Achmed never rapes our women in America. See how it works?

Attached: akkek.jpg (418x472, 194K)

Imagine being such a cuck faggot that you allow millions of arabs and africans to rape white women in the heart of white civilization.

true, so wouldn't you try to avoid these things if you could?
now apply that logic to automatic guns

Imagine being so delusional that you thought someone was going to shoot you at any moment

An Argument? I thought this was Imagination class.

Attached: beinghitontheheadlessons.gif (480x360, 3.73M)

Literally this.
Gonna tell me gun laws stop the basketball americans in southside chicago from getting guns

I'd avoid those situations by avoiding those situations, but should the attempted perpetrators attempt to chase me, I want to be armed so that I will always have a chance against threats against me.

>Ahmed
last time I checked most of your mass shootings were done by white americans
so race doesn't really matter?

yep that's life. also, most people where I live are armed, so if someone DID start shooting, they'd be dead in less than 10 seconds.

so nobody really worries about it.

faggot nigger

Everybody dosent need one. If many people are armed the Implyed threat that someone Maybe armed is usually enough. You are armed for both of you.

Attached: 1508985420459.jpg (777x576, 59K)

but you don't need an automatic gun for that?

i do, thats why i have a gun too.

Lol my fuckin dream bro

An armed population is a polite population you Nancy faggot.

that's Brazil

You know how I avoid things that may personally cause harm to me? I learn to be aware of my surroundings, I learn to be more cautious of what's going on and most importantly I don't think about the "what if i get hit by a car or get struck by lightning or get shot by some asshole or get stabbed by some hoodlum" people go about their daily lives every day and I'm sure a vast majority are more worried about their wives getting ploughed by that cable guy who said he could only make it between the hours of 10-7 (the exact time you're at work) than they are about being blown apart by a gunman

Imagine every time you use the toaster you could die
Imagine every time you leave the house a tree can fall on you
Imagine every time you get in a car your odds of dying go up 100%
Imagine having to walk the streets unarmed and getting acid thrown in your face
Imagine walking the streets unarmed and getting your head cut off by a butter knife
Imagine having to watch a pack of refugees rape your girl because you can’t defend yourself
Imagine being that cucked

Stay scared.

Attached: 2110241326242.gif (450x320, 779K)

Yes the Largest richest class are going to be the ones doing the most anything. But if you break it done by% of pop White shooters are far les likely.
Niggers and Jews Are far more likely

Attached: Theydontthink.jpg (600x543, 32K)

Yeah it's called FUCKING CHICAGO.

Wait do you know people that legally purchased automatic weapons? Please user tell me where and who, also please tell me if they have dogs

Attached: not-atf-30154975.png (500x506, 114K)

Imagine walking down the street with a thought that you can shoot anyone at any moment.
Imagine going to the store to buy bread with a thought that you can shoot anyone at any moment.
Imagine going to school with a thought that you can shoot anyone at any moment.
Imagine sitting outside in your garden with a thought that you can shoot anyone at any moment.
Imagine driving your car with a thought that you can shoot anyone at any moment.
Imagine going to a hospital with a thought that you can shoot anyone at any moment.
Imagine going to a post office with a thought that you can shoot anyone at any moment.
Imagine going to the Church with a thought that you can shoot anyone at any moment.
Imagine picking up your kids from the kinder-garden with a thought that you can shoot anyone at any moment.
Imagine going though a university campus with a thought that you can shoot anyone at any moment.
Imagine going out to a club with a thought that you can shoot anyone at any moment.

Imagine...

Attached: 1536621988189.gif (148x148, 336K)

>but you don't need an automatic gun for that?
What does that have to do with anything I said? Any firearm would work, but I'd probably prefer something with full-auto capability, in case I were to say, have to take on a entire gang or an angry mob, but I'd generally just use semi-auto mode, because it's more accurate. Also, when I said avoiding the situation, I meant getting away as soon as something looked weird/wrong, and not waiting for things to get to the point where I'd need to draw.

1 well placed bullet per perp is usually enough, but a semiauto pistol of at least 9mm is preferable. and you said everyone is armed so for 1 perp you have all other people nearby to help you.

Attached: 1525521013240.png (831x876, 1.45M)

>mutt
flag checks out

Kinda makes you want to not talk shit, huh.

>faggot

Flag checks out.

Attached: 1536624604463.jpg (640x480, 62K)

Attached: killcount.jpg (420x6260, 739K)

Sexy

Attached: 4chan2.gif (360x264, 2M)