Boomers ruin everything

Literally. Boomer bombers, boomer shooters, qboomers.

Only way to fix the west is to implement an anti-boomer system:
> upon reaching 50years old, you cannot vote, hold government offices and positions, and own guns.

This will ensure a government that can keep up with technological advancements in a modern competitive society by age-restricting elders.

The term boomer is no longer a generational thing... it’s practically all old people who cannot adapt and differentiate next-gen memes from reality. Old people are just toddlers in a decaying adult body that vote. This is not good.

Attached: 3F058A4E-6475-4831-9353-6B11E784EFEA.jpg (680x1067, 146K)

Just shoot people after they're 50 years old. China does it

thats a urban legend. asians live forever

ffs you retarded millenials boomer is a generation not an age. 50 year olds today are Gen X. Boomers are drawing their pensions.

Wisdom equates to old age because it takes to learn. The smartest people the oldest. They survived through their times, they know a thing or two

All the bad “Chinese tourists” stories are caused by over 50 year old Chinese boomers who survived the cultural revolution.

You don't know shit. Your generation wrecked Western Civilization. Conservative, liberal, Republican, Democrat, who fucking cares at this point? Look at the ideologies you've championed over the past 50 years - Marxism, Postmodernism, Free Market Fundamentlaism, Christian Zionism, Neo-Liberalism, Neo-Conservatism....just clusterfuck after clusterfuck after clusterfuck.

Sit down, shut the fuck up, and let the younger generations try to repair the damage you've done.

I’m turning 19 in a few weeks. Everyone older than 40 is a boomer to me and the cause of what’s wrong with the world

Yesterday, according to boomers:
> young people are the face of tomorrow, they will lead the world

Tomorrow is finally here and boomer are still in control, wtf

Nobody gives a fuck about you hating old people. You will be old too one day.

i know this is a trap and you failed to trick me.......

So you're 18 years old? Let me tell you something everyone but you seems to know... no one gives a fuck what an 18 year old thinks, of any generation. Lions do not concern themselves with the opinions of idiots.

Lol. Jealous Millennial/Zoomer.

Attached: The Chad Boomer vs The Virgin Millennial.jpg (2518x1024, 980K)

>You will be old one day too

Not even that is guaranteed. The only thing you can know about a person who is aged 40, 50, 60, the one thing you can know for sure, is that they are survivors. These fucking young brainlets posting here, half of them will be dead through sheer ineptitude or stupidity before then, because they will be the ones who are not the survivors of their generation.

Nobody gives a fuck that you're old and weirdly simultaneously proud and bitter about it.

So, "Don't trust anyone over 30?"
You stupid faggot.

Attached: Don't trust anyone over 30, Jack Weinberg[5].png (478x251, 137K)

This. I remember when I was a kid, and thought people should give a fuck what I thought.
And having been a kid, I know I had no idea how little adults gave a fuck.

Attached: 0925-ron-paul-smile.jpg (900x600, 62K)

Oof

Literally both are Gen X.

Old people have basically slowly watched themselves become nonhumans in the mirror as each year has went by. I don't even blame them for being evil.
Thankfully variant methods derived from crispr gene therapy that the chinks are working on, helped along by the ai singularity, means I won't have to suffer such a horrific fate.

Get that race-mixing whore off my pol.

do you think we will see "un-aging" in our lifetime?

I'm a Zoomer for the Boomer Zoomer alliance. I hate Gen X and Millennials.

Here's what Gen X did wrong to us Zoomers. They didn't allow us to play outside or do anything as kids. We were always followed and everything was unsafe. They made schools where you get arrested for everything. They put cameras everywhere to spy on us. They made shows that glorify abortion like Bojack Horseman. They are negative and mean and always insult you. Fuck Gen X. Gen Xers like Mark Zuckerberg invented Facebook. Boomers are better.

boomer is a state of mind

wasn’t a boomer

Attached: yosemitesam.jpg (1024x1024, 746K)

Logan's Run.

Nah fuck it we're all going to die tbqh
Futurists are optimistic but they've been optimistic since futurists were a thing, since we had to draw our flying car pictures with ink.
Still, one day some lucky shit is going to live to be over a million years old and that will never not piss me off. Aging is like a genetic condition so brutal it gave most of us stockholm syndrome.

Boomer logic
>millennials are lazy! They’re ruining America!
Proceeds to literally destroy America by sending out bombs and shooting people

Gen X is in charge and making everything bad. The Gen X teachers won't shut up about LGBTQ or how we should accept what every culture does.

They did what needed to be done and I respect them for that. The van driver didnt do shit though still feel bad for him.

Millennial and Gen X logic

>Muslim culture is good and we should respect it even if they wanna kill us.

Gen x are practically boomers

So you're a literal child and your opinion is irrelevant.

What should happen is
> white men over 25 who are a net positive to the country (i.e not on welfare) can vote
or
> no one can vote because fuck (((democracy)))

>Just shoot people after they're 50 years old
Why don't we make them shoot jews instead?

BASED NUBILE

post feet

The Boomers are conservative freedom lovers like Sean Hannity. The Boomers are positive thinkers. Gen X are negative thinkers and mean.

fuck off back to r/hapas

Attached: 1540065809830.jpg (300x436, 46K)

Boomers literally believe everything they see on a screen. You pieces of dumb old shit can’t tell the difference between reality and propaganda. This is going to cause more and more shootings as the cognitive dissonance of all your mistakes finally sinks in. You were given a heaven on earth society and destroyed it. You were literally the worst generation ever walk the planet.

Attached: 1507402600287.jpg (1599x1194, 240K)

O B S E S S E D

You’re a fucking retard, kid. Enjoy getting old.

you're bad at this game...

No you Millennials are. You want to stop the freedom the Boomers fought for. Fuck you. We live in a meritocracy and this new right that wants to get rid of it should go away.

Like I’m gonna trust the future to a bunch of purple haired millennial SJW freaks.

>go out doing something drastic at 50 while you're still fit/mobile enough
>die alone and infirm in a hospital bed at 85 watching the world getting worse

Don't know why we aren't seeing this more to be honest.

Attached: 1529086840236.png (887x1199, 1.06M)

Muh prize of freedum

Attached: 1BD20823-CDF9-4458-8716-E1CC901F6708.jpg (650x900, 186K)

FUCK YOU YOU SPOILED LITTLE SHIT. WE BLED AND DIED FOR YOUR RIGHTS. YOU CAN TRY TO STOMP US OUT BUT WELL FUCK YOU UP.

Deny them healthcare. They are also the largest consumers of big Jew pharmaceuticals.

*we'll

You bled and died for Israel and Jewish globalist you fucking retard. If you old pieces of shit would realize your stupidity our people could move forward. Instead you cling to Jewlywood propaganda and think you made some nation on Earth a better place when the fact is you destroyed everything you touched.

Boomers are extremists in everything they do. they were given the keys to paradise and fucked everything up. they enabled the (((destroyers))) of America. we're never going back, that's how complete they fucked this nation over.

now that they're older they realize the damage they've done but it's too late. the best they can hope for is to vote for people like Trump who will hold back the decay long enough for them to live out the rest of their lives. we're the one who are truly going to inherit the horrors they unleashed on us all.

you bled and died for jews and in turn it was fuckers like you who let them flood this country with 3rd world trash. you'll be dead soon enough and when you die your complete cluster fuck of America will be finished. 2030, the US becomes non white majority and then the fun begins. you caused it and thanks

All you did was speed up the liberalization of America you kike