Healing up after surgery

>healing up after surgery
>decide to work minimum wage because can't do skilled labour or heavy lifting
>all the minimum wagers are liberal
>all of them are fucked up on drugs
>all of them have psychiatric issues
>none of them can show up for work on time or do the job right
>cry to me about their personal problems even though I tell them to keep it to themselves
>literally holding the jobsite together even though I'm injured

What the fuck Jow Forums? What happened to normies?

White race is all fucked up and retarded

Attached: e7F3AS.jpg (1920x1080, 257K)

>What happened to normies?
Nothing, you just wised up and rose above them, even if juts a little bit, certainly enough to be annoyed by them and their bullshit.

Attached: 0007.jpg (2735x1564, 572K)

I see, so you think years on Jow Forums just turned me more normal than normies? It's really blowing my mind.

>Own a business
>Need to hire more people
>Only a few white people show up for interview, mostly immigrants
>They're all retarded, have tragic personal issues or are ill
>Most people I've hired so far don't wanna work, usually call in sick or want to leave early
>They all have 0 customer service skill and fail at the most basic tasks, they usually start crying when you point out what they're doing wrong
>Only white person I have now is a psychopathic greedy bitch the rest are all immigrants
>Still need more people but most customers are racist as fuck so I can't hire more non-whites

Are the whities who have problems liberal?

This is why you should just leech off of disability

Jow Forums solves everyrhing

In canada you can collect disability while working. That's why I chose to work a baby tier job, but it's literally infuriating. I am going to university asap though.

>they usually start crying when you point out what they're doing wrong

I refuse to believe this.

The only one I have now is a liberal. Most of the people we've interviewed weren't, even one guy was a raging racist trump supporter who started shouting and we asked him to leave.

I believe it, at my work they literally will be like "oohh boohoo I'm retarded, it's my fucked up brain, I always forget things boohoo"

If you don't constantly shit on them, they will just stand there staring off into space or sneaking outside to smoke cigs. I can't understand it, standing still at work makes the time go slow.

That's weird, I'm trying to find the reason why certain white people are dog shit. I guess they are actually retarded or something.

Sometimes I think I should get a job just to show people how to actually work.

It is because minimum wage jobs only attract the worst white people. The low IQ and mentally ill white people. All the other white people have skills so don't have to work minimum wage. Whereas there are plenty of unskilled black/brown people, and because they are unskilled they have to work minimum wage. Therefore you are not comparing apples to apples when you compare minimum wage white people to minimum wage black/brown people.
Also, the low IQ and mentally ill black/brown people don't work at all (generally), they are all plugged into the government freebies welfare system, so you don't see them working minimum wage jobs.

90% of the white people I know are just mentally ill, some of them come from rich families or are married to rich people so they don't even work.

>90% of the (((white people))) I know are just mentally ill

90% of white people are successful, well rounded people.
People usually keep like company

Do you know what IQ is? Do you see the correlation between low IQ and minimum wage jobs?

Attached: 01-leaf-blower-2000[1].jpg (2000x1339, 2.69M)

>knows the feel

My family owns a tone of rental property that I manage since my grandparents are in their 80's, I was in a car wreck a few winters ago. 3 cracked vertebrae. I started work at a Wendy's my friend managed while I was going through physical therapy. I couldn't just sit around and do nothing, and I couldn't handle some of the repairs to the houses. I was going stir crazy. My friend made a rule. No approaching my car while I am on break. I will probably shoot these annoying little fags if they bother me on my break. I did get a great fiance. I convinced her to stop work and become a house wife. Anyway, These fucks could hear my pain killers and muscle relaxers rattling in my pocket. They would flat out ask for my medications! I was finally cleared b y my doctor and went back to taking care of my grandparents properties.

>be a NEET
>parents get pissed and force me to get a job
>coworkers constantly on their phones or in the bathroom
>stand around chatting half the time
>aside from the managers im the only who actually does anything
i honestly question how this world is even able to run

Attached: 1539158686287.jpg (640x640, 37K)

>electric leaf blowers
>british poster

it all makes sense.

do you know what debt is? Now look up how much america owes to the banks, thats how, goy

I suppose you guys have a point. I think I'll quit my job and go neet again.

believe it. I only hire older white men. The kids are always emotional little fags.

Every kid from a rich family is mentally ill. It's just how they come out, thanks to only having to worry about themselves and their emotional needs.

and there's you, the only decent person among a whole bunch of losers and retards. what external circumstance could possibly have landed you in such a predicament

Attached: 1535834323075.jpg (620x809, 53K)

Yes, the hate has flown through your body...hardening you, rejuvenating your soul to resist the consuming evil around you.

I'm not going to share my personal problems, I'm just going to say that, all the people giving me flak about not working should go work minimum wage for a while and check out the general population. They are literal wastes of space.

Based boomer blogposting!

Thank you senpai, I will honour the queen and go back to being neet and masturbating all day for a couple weeks. Then I'll go to school and get a trade.

which is why they're being paid minimum wage. was your surgery a lobotomy by any chance?

Great to hear, great to hear.

They should be payed to stay at home and barred from actually working, that way competent people can work. Honestly kys senpai.

Yeah, I thought I was a supreme degen piece of shit, still do, but damn I have nothing on the rest of minimum wage losers that I've met.

It's not just white people, being a fucking loser isn't dictated by skin tone. It's mindset. You can work the shittiest job and mentally be leagues above your coworkers simply by not having a victim mindset and taking responsibility for your own actions. Being a decent fucking person is becoming a minority anymore.

Can confirm, first job out of school I'd fuck around and play with my phone, but I'd also try and get as much of the work out of the way as possible.

Guess who kept getting called in for shifts and being called "MVP"?

When the bar is set that low it's not very difficult to beat it.

In other words: The minimum wage is too high

I'd work the shittiest job if it meant coming home to a beauty like that

I hear you TC, I'm now a manager overseeing the work of a bunch of minimum wage "workers" and holy fuck is it rough. I know what you mean, 99% of them will literally do nothing all day, and I'm pretty sure a few of them are legit retarded. I'm not even kidding I have to manage mentally handicapped people that don't even know how to use a computer. After explaining 10 times how to save a text file and I start to get a bit frustrated (as I've got a million other, more important things to be doing) I'm now the worst, meanest person ever. These fuckers are so ungrateful to even have a job and sit around doing jack fucking shit I am about to have a panic attack thinking about going back on Monday.

Attached: 1540632337756.png (490x1015, 782K)