HAPPENING

PROOF OF THE MATRIX

twitter.com/NASA_ICE/status/1052601381712887809/photo/1

Attached: DpuMLroXUAAtKPc.jpg (819x1200, 206K)

Other urls found in this thread:

popularmechanics.com/science/a23510743/strange-particles-coming-out-of-the-earth-hint-at-new-physics/
youtu.be/jKhGC4hqmXk?t=349
youtube.com/watch?v=QhuOMnHhFB0
youtube.com/watch?v=AYPpwPkoAls
youtube.com/watch?v=IKcTxwvzv8M
youtube.com/watch?v=Pg6VTzacb9I
spiegel.de/wissenschaft/natur/antarktis-nasa-fotografiert-rechteckigen-eisberg-a-1234789.html
youtube.com/watch?v=GMieHgRG_MU
youtube.com/watch?v=1xd-H_6VCzo
twitter.com/NASA_ICE/status/1052601381712887809/photo/1
youtube.com/user/911EmpiricalEvidence/videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No. This is hiding the third reich's base.

They will shut down Israel's nukes when they samson option.

popularmechanics.com/science/a23510743/strange-particles-coming-out-of-the-earth-hint-at-new-physics/

>the particles defy all current known laws of physics and thermodynamics
>there are currently no tools capable of quantifying and identifying the particles

Attached: 1f914[1].png (512x512, 44K)

Skip to 5:50 in this video
youtu.be/jKhGC4hqmXk?t=349

youtube.com/watch?v=QhuOMnHhFB0
youtube.com/watch?v=AYPpwPkoAls
youtube.com/watch?v=IKcTxwvzv8M
youtube.com/watch?v=Pg6VTzacb9I

Attached: 1528956644522.jpg (1200x1200, 640K)

Photo is only 2/3s of shape.
Why did they leave the rest out?
Oh, because the rest doesn't have perfect corners.
Kill yourself.

STOP

watching secureteam10!

This.

i got it from mainstream news

spiegel.de/wissenschaft/natur/antarktis-nasa-fotografiert-rechteckigen-eisberg-a-1234789.html

Attached: 1527493473887.webm (640x480, 1.11M)

I see /x/ broke the containment grid again and are shitting up Jow Forums...

Attached: Containment Unit.jpg (792x1254, 813K)

spiegel.de probably watches secureteam10

doesnt matter. the physical object is here and its existance itself defies reality already.

told you you have been asleep for so long, Jow Forums

i was right this whole time and you have all been alseep, Jow Forums. i told you i was the bringer of truth. and here i am. ths is my definite proof that this entire reality is overwritten by a matrix. wake up Jow Forums.

you should have never doubted me.

here is the truth: the matrix works on quantum physics. a hostile force has used quantum physical to trap us mentally in a prison. and i am here to break this prison. the quantum physics work with your thoughts. your mind is connected to quantum physics. and thats how they are able to trap you spiritually and mentally. the goal is to steal your souls. dont let this happen Jow Forums, or you end up in hell. you should have listened me from the BEGINNING.

i was right this whole time. my experience and intelligence enabled me to break and expose the matrix multiple times yet no one ever listened to me. Wake up Jow Forums. what more proof do you need?
stop listening to the matrix and listen to your own path.

So this is supposed to be a floating what? Secret squirrel nazi base?

lol, hitler would obviously put his secret base in an iceberg
youtube.com/watch?v=GMieHgRG_MU

this is not supposed to be anything. its literally a bug in the matrix and NO ONE EVEN CARES!!!!!!

use rational human thought here ffs. wake up and see that this is the matrix were in.

Attached: 1518748298639.jpg (4584x3202, 3.44M)

So why exactly is this a bug in the matrix? Pretend I'm 5 and I have no understanding.

Jow Forums. YOU NEED TO WAKE UP NOW. the time is almost up. the mentral prison is almost complete. when we wake up we can do everything we dream of, but when we stay asleep, we will lose our souls.

ok. simple.

PERFECT GEOMETRICAL SHAPES DONT APPEAR IN THE NATURE!

Your welcome

Attached: main-qimg-1f24086c1befe3edf1939a99f3eedc92.png (602x637, 344K)

Saturn disagrees

Attached: saturn.jpg (900x738, 147K)

Beauty. What mineral?

Jow Forums serously, you need to wake up now and find the truth, if you dont do it now, we will all have a vey bad ending. i am here to show you the door, but you have to go through it all by yourself as morpheus said. all our brain functions were dampened.

SO HAVE YOU EVER SEEN A PERFECT GEOMETRICAL ICEBERG??

this is what i mean ur all sleeping. you need to wake up to the truth now. NOW.

Pyrite

I don't wander around looking for icebergs but you only see a partial view at probably 15 degrees so the fact that you think it is a perfect rectangle is kek worthy.

wake up now Jow Forums. PLEASE.

you need to mentally wake up and then scare off the invaders. this is our only hope. modern society is a lie. your minds are your prisons. this iceberg is the proof i am right. the iceberg could not possibly be perfectly geometric. icebergs are all random.

Ice fun to blow ops mind

Attached: PI-AXX-XXXX2018-ice-patterns_large.jpg (800x535, 40K)

is not perfect at all the edges are very rough

mate, there is a video and the picture perfectly shows its straight, PLUS the fucking NASA FUCKING SAYS SO ITSELF!

May I suggest lithium.

what?? may i suggest logical thought?

the matrix makes you fantasize your own world. but only i know the truth because i am connected to god.

and let me tell you, physical reality around us can change.

so how often do you post these threads and what do you think your success rate is? I don't mean this exact thread but u always namefag and type in all caps and tell everyone to wake up.

These threads are a boring waste of time. Fuck off.

Hmmm... so what happened to this doesn't happen in nature?

Google golden ratio then get off the library computer so someone else has a turn.

If you see the full thing its all crooked and shit.

funny, geometric shapes seem to be feature of nature to a degree:
youtube.com/watch?v=1xd-H_6VCzo

people need to wake up themselves. i can not show them the truth. i can only hint at it.

nice dodge. do you mind answering my question?

The particles probably originate from some Lovecraftian beings living underneath the Ice. It's like The Mountains of Madness. Ancient, interdimensional alien technology.

>twitter.com/NASA_ICE/status/1052601381712887809/photo/1
I would suggest Donald Trump being President is bigger evidence that we're in the Matrix than a floating chunk of ice.

Don't get yourself too worked up. You can still wear black leather pants and a trench-coat if that's where this discussion is going.

Attached: ice.jpg (1199x800, 194K)

HOLY SHIT A PERFECT FUCKTANGLE! WAKE THE FUCK UP RIGHT NOW!

Ride the waves.

Attached: CFBFCA1C-1CF1-483E-AF0E-9528108267A7.png (800x450, 637K)

ok. if anyone out there can still clearly think: i need a gf. i am at the schöneicher str. 27 in schöneiche b. berlin near berlin. come whenever you feel ready. ask for florian.

OP get's to the point. what a fag. sad.

>happening
>news is over a week old
I want you to realize that in the end we're going to kill you not for every transgression on the human race you've made but for every single moronic slide thread you knocked and interesting topic out of the way for.

Attached: 1540531219831.gif (544x560, 438K)

>The Nazis Build A Secret Antarctic Base
This is true . Here's the proof also of the Nazi UFOs

Attached: Le_grand_jeu03_26.jpg (1920x2613, 749K)

the fate of the world literally depends on that i get a gf.

Attached: Le_grand_jeu03_30.jpg (1920x2625, 798K)

No nope it’s definitely not

well you better hit the gym bud

That iceberg is a mile wide

no time for that, bro. im close to dying and the world is asleep. i can wake the whole world up once i get a gf. i would dramatically heal, my brain functions would normalize, i would lose my craziness and i can help the whole world. that is why THEY wanted to prevent that all my life. i never had a gf and im 23 despites literally trying every day.

Attached: Unknown-13.jpg (313x161, 6K)

low iq joke, but a laughed anyways
becausd i am low iq, probably

come meet me.

Oh shit the Cell Games are about to begin.

The absolute state of your mind

>23
>close to dying

What's this from?

If you went to the link, they show a flyby of the sheet, which is jagged on the edge, but sharp where it calved.

i never had love in my life.

i never had joy in my life. and now my soul is close to breaking. I NEED HAPPINESS RIGHT NOW

It's already been explained

note, that jacob gable dude is in the array of glowing niggers infesting their organization, their sapphire experiment is totally corrupted for example, there are handful of real, sincere, honest contributors to the actual thing ca. 80% of people there are fucking operatives of sort, either spewing bs, or compromising the matter with their appearance, attitude, or delivery. Mere fact that it has been meticulously infiltrated, infested strengthens my conviction. Oh, but nothing is more persuasive than taking hand held telescope aimed at moon. The craters you see are circular, virtually all of them. If they were impact they would be all over the place since when you throw something at a surface, unless you do it perpendicularly to it, it won't be round, it will deviate into ellipsoid, egg shaped forms at the least. But nope everything you see on the made out of cheese (kek) satellite of Earth is fucking painfully round.

It's one of those things I have discovered over the years. There are things, and there are people. People always have motives but things stay the same when people go out of the picture. Yet things sometimes need heroes to shine the light on them so that plebs of my kind can see them for what they are:
youtube.com/user/911EmpiricalEvidence/videos
That's one of those heroes, and if you've never seen it - gotta ask the question why?

so then post the explanation here you agent.

you are doing the right thing by shitposting here. your dream girl is now descending from the heavens

probably some gay soiylent fueled art exhibit
who do you think took the photo faggots

damn out of time. i need love right now. but how do you know?

>"LOOK! GUYS! LOOK! GLOBAL WARMING GUYS! LOOK WHAT YOU'RE DOING WITH ALL THIS POLLUTION! TAKE SOME RESPONSIBILITY!... Hey hostess, can you bring me a vodka?"

the matrix makes you fantasize your own world. but only i know the truth because i am connected to god and let me tell you, physical reality around us can change.

WTF IS THIS SHIT?

except youre copying me.

good bye Hanz. see you in youre next shitty thread a month or so from now.

>i never had love in my life.
30 minutes to Mitte Hanz.
nobody so fucked up they cant find some fun in Berlin. Not even you. Now get up off your useless arse, while you still can

if my soulmate comes here that wont happen.

been there. i tried a hookup bar but i couldnt even get a boner anymore. i am that troubled.

>Perfect

You put a test indicator on that and swipe it, there will be a run out of more than .10

we're through the looking glass here, people.

Attached: The-top-of-the-Devils-Postpile-resembles-giant-bathroom-tiles.jpg (1280x570, 161K)

guess i forgot to let go

Like I said. No so impressive when you see the full image.
That OP image was taken just to make it more interesting.

Dude, ive seen a ufo. I believe in past lives, Im even starting to think time travel could be real but a fucking somewhat square iceberg doesnt mean shit. If its all bait good job, too much effort but ya got me.

Attached: 1200px-3192M-fluorite1.jpg (1200x1053, 241K)

soulmate pls come back, i cant let go so easily. thats why i NEED a girl. so i can let go.

Snow flakes aren't real?

surely this perfect symmetry cannot be natural!

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1920x1080, 293K)

Get a haircut. Get nice clothes. Imagine in your mind that you're someone that a woman wants. Obtain the capacity to freely give yourself, for nothing in return. Ready your vessel with empathy; do not vocalize your ability here. Do not "yell." Reel the ego. Radiate and become a beacon. There will always time. Learn.

Now picture a grid, infinite in size, the infinite intersecting of lines. That is all of existence. Zoom out, way out. What do you see? The mesh becomes unified. The weight does not rest on you alone, for a dead pixel does not hinder the image. And the images are infinite.

You are one of these intersecting lines, yet you are all of them. You are dancing upon this earth, in light, burning, learning. You chose you. Who are you?

Your brain is flawed. Your thoughts erratic. What you seek is to fix your reality. Somewhere, down in your roots, you remember something. This is why you feel such weight. You are you. Yet they are you. For there is only unity.

There is no wrong way. All is valuable to the whole.

Bask in the light, friend.

Guys, what's beyond the ice?
Is it furries?

Attached: 1540393413435.gif (400x279, 1.78M)

Reminder Antarctica is perfectly habitable in places

Attached: 1517252161993.jpg (600x320, 49K)

as a machinist you have no idea how bad I want to put a micrometer to that thing

lol what's a crystal?

If they let that thing thaw out, we're in big trouble

Attached: Borg.jpg (364x273, 13K)