Hi everyone...

Hi everyone, I'm a reporter with MSNBC and I would really like to get your take on the events that have unfolded over the past few days.

How has this affected your community? Are you actively promoting a stance that is antisemitic? What would you like America to hear if you had the chance to talk to them?

Really looking forward to the dialogue--thanks for reading.

Attached: msnbc-logo-card.png (1200x1200, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/DfQZXx71J6MV/
youtube.com/watch?v=U4SyFme7e5g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Netanyahu and Mossad are responsible for this and if you keep protecting Israelis and blaming this shit on the American people you'll be thrown in Guantanamo with all the traitors too.

Niggers tongue my anus

Go away

Hi i have a question for the media why do you guys promote so much miscegenation?

Go away nigger

Where are your opinions coming from? Are they shared by many on this website?

Jews are our allies.
It was all just bants

post proof or gtfo

Post credentials and then maybe someone will answer

Provide proof that you are with a media outlet and we'll answer your question

stole my line

Attached: 8a4.jpg (316x202, 30K)

Attached: 1540499083992.jpg (324x376, 23K)

Adolf Hitler speaks to Americans
bitchute.com/video/DfQZXx71J6MV/

Attached: 1428364128165.jpg (556x806, 45K)

MSNBC promotes antisemitism by being controlled by jews, thereby contributing to the antisemtic canard that jews control he media.

I suggest MSNBC has a policy for more representative diversity by reducing the amount of jews in top level management to

My opinions are coming from the instantaneous coordinated media narratives, blaming entire groups of people for an individuals lone wolf act, and the fact NETANYAHU ONLY MAKES STUPID VIDEOS ABOUT TERRORISM IN THE USA WHEN HE HIMSELF IS RESPONSIBLE.

Attached: whoa.gif (191x222, 89K)

MSNBC is cancer and everyone who works there chose to be retarded

Im a nigger and im coming to tongue your anus

FUCK OFF LARPER!

Post tits or gtfo.

we have over 9,000 AR-47 .45 milimeter assault rifles, and they're all raping jewish children

How come the media is the enemy of the people?

REEEEEE FAKE NEWS GET OUT MSNPC

Attached: 1539564211788.jpg (800x584, 106K)

You're welcome to call through to the media relations at (212) 664-6605. We don't single out our staff for obvious reasons, and if you wouldn't, I'd like to know more about your skepticism of media who are trying to cover these events from an objective standpoint?

You sound exactly like the retard that shot up the synagogue.
>le redpill the normies

This is what you get. A bunch of 95IQ retards running around thinking they know something. Jewry will always win because the masses are so fucking retarded, you can show them all the correct information and they still just get it wrong. Normies are fucking cancer. Truly the worst.

In my opinion you should take it in the ass

Are you the same? Pic related. One larp was cool. 2 and it's shit.

Attached: 20181027_172507.jpg (2896x2896, 682K)

Jow Forums is a board of peace, now go get fucked nigger

Attached: 1539989006680.jpg (867x685, 96K)

How many dead Palestinians at the Israel border this year?

fuck off nigger

Attached: 1532969795954.jpg (1488x1488, 418K)

Really? I'm the king of astronauts.

Attached: 1537537486241.jpg (250x238, 17K)

How come the media takes quotes out of context and then twists them and produces soundbites that make people look bad so you can get votes?

The ghost of daddy adolf speaks to me in my dreams

If those of you commenting wouldn't mind staying on the topic of these events I would appreciate it. Thank you.

What is your endgame?

Sounds like fun. I'll bring the snacks instead.

Attached: canabalism.jpg (686x493, 142K)

can you put me in the screen cap?

Attached: youdonthavetotellme2.png (1000x752, 1.04M)

post a pic of a badge with any personal information removed and a handwritten timestamp next to it. nobody is going to call your office

Please refrain from posting hateful images/text.

I fuck nigger dick

post pic of your media pass with timestamp you have 5 minutes

This is a highly employable person working two jobs in the media. Don't question their legitimacy

first post best post

Post bobs and vageen.

Attached: 1536506036868.png (984x1266, 1.39M)

Post press pass and today's date on piece of paper. Otherwise, fuck off.

Attached: 1540238094148-pol.jpg (490x437, 111K)

that was a poor choice of words

Attached: habbening.jpg (657x527, 34K)

I’m a Jew. I’m just here to shitpost and stay informed on unfolding events. I feel like a lot of people (particularly old fags) like to say racist shit, anti-Semitic things for the sake of being edgy/absurd. Unforunately, you get one or two bad apples who take it too far. This is the case with Robert Bowers.

Please refrain from being a nigger

Attached: 1540177138222.png (1000x625, 27K)

Attached: jaOvaryNbpEgXVQFxOSXiYdz.jpg (640x466, 76K)

I'd like for your network to stop lying and being fake news, and then saying the reason you're called fake news is because you're "journalists" and Trump hates journalists.

Attached: fake news msnbc1.jpg (768x394, 81K)

the media insists the bombs were mailed but the stamps were never cancelled and the packages never postmarked. One man supposedly sent them to NY, FL and CA, but they weren't mailed, UPS/FEDEX don't take packages with postage on them, and I'm pretty sure even florida man hasn't mastered teleportation yet.

that pretty well sum it up you retarded scabby cunt?

Can you explain why your executive director of operations Mel Olinsky is logged in here and has bookmarked the twitter account of a random young man? Thanks for reading

Attached: Screencap.png (1920x1080, 1.14M)

>responds by spamming jewtube videos and an infograph about TRS, Spencer, and Zionism

Like I said, just low fucking IQ. WN attracts so many mentally ill fuck ups and I don't know the solution. Straight schitzos.

Attached: EverlastingScaryIsopod-small.gif (326x250, 485K)

Half of the posters on this board are Israeli. How does that make you feel?

Just another obvious LARPer slide-thread
sage and move on

please expand

Attached: 1482611092520.png (603x1287, 912K)

This is beyond bias, it's lies meant for sedition against the president. So I'd really like for you to admit you're fake news, close your doors and kill yourself. How about that?

Attached: fake news msnbc.jpg (619x519, 63K)

I'm struggling to see how a man shooting up a few pedos while they are mutilating a baby's penis is a bad thing.

Terrible LARP

Attached: msnpc.jpg (1024x512, 39K)

Con you confirm or deny that this is the makeup of your company?

Attached: 1540123428311-pol.jpg (4652x2692, 3.72M)

>What would you like America to hear if you had the chance to talk to them?
/clears throat

NIGGERS

Yeah....the fact that we supposedly have a CNN reporter gere(5/10) means that
>>proof or btfo

What about our coverage could we change to have you as viewers? We do our best to cove news and world events as objectively as possible, and if you will refer to our mission statement on our website, we only seek to bring light and objectivity to the information and news cycle.

>I'm a reporter with MSNBC
post proofs, faggot

Starving jurnalists... the best of the timelines.

fuckyou faggot.

Attached: pvmmixtkbd911.jpg (1535x2011, 709K)

You're not objective and what you do isn't news. You're a propaganda machine that spins events to push your ideologies.

>cat uses litter box.

MSNBC report:
>cat was forced, at gun point to use litter box by right wing fanatic. Oh and orange man bad.

GTFO here. This site, the users, know the MSM is media is full of shit. We don't believe nor trust you.

>We don't single out our staff for obvious reasons
post generic proofs, faggot

Ya right

Attached: 1535283356766.png (244x348, 131K)

Your pals are really pulling out all of the MKUltra stops for globalism's last ditch effort to salvage the election. Enjoy your red meat while supplies last NPC peacock suckers.

Attached: glow spook.jpg (756x925, 143K)

Peepee Poopoo

Attached: 1540369666306.jpg (390x572, 60K)

you're not even responding to the correct post dipshit

Enjoy this cursed image of my gram gram's nipple

Attached: IMG_2821.jpg (4032x3024, 1.47M)

>comes to Jow Forums
>please refrain from posting hateful images/text.
What sort of paint is considered best for huffing these days amongs the queers?

Attached: 1540272819301.gif (375x221, 3.86M)

> phone in
> "Jow Forums is a board of peace"
> later this eveinging
> "We received a call about the shooting from a white supremacist representative from the russian Jow Forums hacking group. We traced the call to 32 Sargon lane, illinios. Join us after the commercial to watch live as we confront this possible accomplice with his doxx"

That you guys need to take the dangerous anti Trump rhetoric down a notch after it led one of your guys to kill innocents in Pittsburgh. There is blood on your hands.

drop all the current biased, extreme leftwing anchors, reporters, producers, and other staff

I just fucking explained it, idiot. Stop putting out fake news meant to manipulate idiots into believing things that aren't true as a means to lower support for the president. I just showed you a couple blatant examples of how you're not journalists at all, and are fake news. I would like you to report the news: We are fake news and Trump doesn't dislike us because we're journalists, he dislikes us because we are not.

How about that?

Attached: msnbc.jpg (871x395, 30K)

nothing. you blew it. cats outta the bag and the jew is outta the bottle.

you suck, your ratings are dropping, and you can't stop it.

you're fucked and you know it. quit while you're ahead. throw in the towel

take the money and run

I mean it

run

No one will remember you’re work.

Also, post your basket or knittig project or gtfo.

Attached: A7C18BCC-D8C6-4688-9610-4B6C27B5BE41.jpg (672x1024, 69K)

>>MSNBC
>>objective
Pick one.
To be honest I wouldn't mind if the media came out and said which side they are on and what are they views. I think this kind of honesty would give them a bit more legitimacy. Instead they go and fucking lie and proclaim themselves objective and it hurts them, because people don't like to be lied to.

time's up, larp confirmed

nigger

I mean, you could try being a little bit less biased towards certain presidential candidates. Give both right wing and left wing guests the chance to speak unlike how usually you guys bring a left wing person on and agree on everything, but with right wing guests you try and shit on them all the time.

Fuck off you filty jew

>objectively
Sorry but youve already been debunked by credited universities.

You're nothing but tabloid-tier bloggers with the largest political biased not seen since the 1940s.

how big is rachel's clit dick

Attached: MADDOWED.png (2399x1727, 269K)

MSNBC, CNN, and all of the other largely Jewish-owned and Jewish-run papers should cool it with the anti-white bigotry you run every day. Hiring haters like Sarah Jeong, running shit about "white privilege", clapping like trained seals at the demographic collapse of our country, calling for genocide of whites. We see it... and we are very, very pissed off.

This is your doing and it will only get worse until you realize that it's OK to be white.

In essence, what has happened over the past few days gets at the very core of what seems to be happening to America: ultra-violent males with a tendency to favor conservative politics using minorities to demonstrate their retained power within society. What about this statement do you feel is apparent within your own community, and what if anything are you trying to do to help reverse this trend?

Fuck. Phone posting.

MSNBC causes the problem. Then wonders what we can do to stop it.

fourth wave feminism

Attached: 338223_11big.jpg (1200x1230, 401K)

So you're admitting you're a bigot now?

Or, are you also saying all Muslims are terrorists now?

Operation Frogboil.

Those who post here and at Gab will be surveiled.

Those who aid and abet terrorism by oushing propaganda that supports Kremlin talking points and acts of terror will be imprisoned.

Gab and Jow Forums will be shut down within six months.

God bless the Patriot Act.

Attached: 1534226340620.jpg (620x827, 91K)

By the way, we know who you are. We know that 99% of the anti-white content is authored by Jews. Stop.

To add, Jow Forums, or /new/, also started as a current events board. For a while, we were actually a left of center board. But following he election, stormfags started to post here larger numbers, trying to recruit. The board itself has been pretty divided though since the election.

Journalists get the _____ too
Fill in the blanks.

Attached: 1539835700454.png (680x550, 95K)