Having kids in 20's vs 30's

The difference is glaring the older I get and the more I see the progression of the kids of my friends in their 30's and 20's, regardless of the social status or IQ of the parents, the more I notice the people who had kids in their 20's have way healthier kids. And most of my friends who had kids in their 20's weren't my more successful friends, to put it lightly. White trash but never get sick, vs the kids from doctors/ lawyers who were athletes in college but the wife chased the career meme and now these "spartan" babies keep getting sick, have no hand/ eye coordination, and will likely be cluster b or at minimum have depression/ add when they get older. So why is this not discussed? I've talked to women who honest to God think with today's "technology" think they can have kids into their 40's, like seriously?

Attached: IMG_9655.jpg (509x800, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/GMA/OnCall/women-fertility-falls-lose-90-percent-eggs-30/story?id=9693015
bbc.com/news/magazine-24128176
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_and_female_fertility
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

But they can. Only difference in fertility rates between a little bit over 20y old and 35y old is 2% in average populations.

Just get a vasectomy and save your sperm for a unicorn - otherwise the path of suffering awaits

Blatantly false abcnews.go.com/GMA/OnCall/women-fertility-falls-lose-90-percent-eggs-30/story?id=9693015

G-Grammy?

Attached: IMG_9656.jpg (491x491, 56K)

that maybe be true but the chance of autism in kids as you go up in age skyrockets

Being this much a shill and missing the entire point. Lol nice try suck a baby penis rabbi

don't know. There are very many women now who have or had children at older age.
Janet Jackson had one at 50, Heidi Klum wants one at 45, Meghan Markle is pregnant at 37, Naomi Campbell at 48, Verona Feldbusch at 50. I'm curious how they will turn out.

That study is about the number of eggs remaining, not fertility ratio. Learn to read before you post these studies.
Not an argument.

Chances are the kids raised by the 30 year olds are kept in a very clean and tidy environment from a young age. Their immune system has no chance to build a tolerance to any type of bacteria because their parents are constantly washing them in fucking hand sanitizer. As with depression, chances are the 30 year olds had more income raising their children. Being able to get whatever you want when you’re a child makes for a real shock when you become an adult and realize that not everything is handed to you and the world sucks. I’m 24 right now, and I was raised like this, so I know exactly what you’re talking about. Of course I have no factual evidence to back any of this up but it all seems to make sense to me.

This. Trash babies are the strongest babies.

Just have as many as possible and claim welfare for the children :)

Can't do that? Come to the UK as we have no cap on how much you can make - become a rich NEET for life living off taxpayers money.

Depends on age group. between 35-39 there is 31% increase of that. from there to 41 it jumps into 71% more likely.

For men however this same risk according to some studies is also true. Men in their 30`s are 1.6 times(or 160%) more likely to have children with autism than men in their 20`s.

To continue: I feel children born from young parents realize the struggles of the real world early on, and adapt accordingly. Not to mention that chances are the children aren’t kept in a hermetically sealed container in their young years, giving their immune system a chance strengthen. I’d be very interested to see if anyone actually has any articles/papers backing any of this up.

True

There are a few studies and even a documentary on it. All things being equal the ideal age for a woman to give birth, especially to a son, is between 28-34, that's when they'll have the highest prenatal testosterone.

what you're observing is genetics and environment. the people you're watching who had kids later are also doing other things and inherently more feeble. usually they are paranoid about their precious little kids and so they don't get to grow up normal, whereas trailer trash who shit out kids at 19 are happy to let the little fuckers kiss the dog and run around in the mud out back, which is unironically better for them than piano lessons.

>which is unironically better for them than piano lessons

Why not both?

hurf

Attached: infertilitygraph.gif (350x263, 8K)

I was a teacher for fifteen years, and can support that. The kids with the worst allergies were always the ones with fucking helicopter moms who lived in fear that their precious baby might touch some grass or get sneezed on by a cat. The healthiest kids I ever taught were these four siblings who all grew up on the same farm, literally eating dirt and getting slobbered on by cows.

You do know that this study is based on 18th century France provincial fertility estimates, right?

bbc.com/news/magazine-24128176

>based white trash kids

>Number of eggs remaining has nothing to do with fertility

Attached: IMG_9639.png (386x251, 91K)

> Having kids
Why?

Are poor people like one generation behind? I noticed in trailer parks the kids there seemed more like the previous generation to theirs than their own.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_and_female_fertility
This Wikipedia article cites another one:

By age 30, 7% of couples were infertile
By age 35, 11% of couples were infertile
By age 40, 33% of couples were infertile
At age 45, 87% of couples were infertile

Your BBC article says something else, why believe that instead of the ones I've mentioned.

We have antique farm equipment that does that for a living Nigel, it's a bit beneath me and kind of sad the Proto humans have to sink so low to make their Coke debt payments

I know what you mean. I also believe, given the "culture" of the past handful of generations, that this isn't necessarily a bad thing.

Because we don't live in a frozen trailer park with aids 20% Muslims and nuclear weapos, Ivan