Jow Forums, was the moon landing hoaxed?

Jow Forums, was the moon landing hoaxed?

Attached: astronaut.jpg (640x640, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/science/2009/jul/16/moon-landing-tapes-erased
youtube.com/watch?v=o1S0oObHT0c
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2052819/NASA-raids-Dennys-Joann-Davis-74-tries-sell-Neil-Armstrong-moon-dust.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/space/6105902/Moon-rock-given-to-Holland-by-Neil-Armstrong-and-Buzz-Aldrin-is-fake.html
mars.jpl.nasa.gov/msl-raw-images/msss/00184/mcam/0184MR0925102000E1_DXXX.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=Qr6Vcvl0OeU
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP85-00821R000100110007-7.pdf
photojournal.jpl.nasa.gov/jpeg/PIA16204.jpg
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/181850540
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third-party_evidence_for_Apollo_Moon_landings#Apollo_missions_tracked_by_independent_parties
scientificamerican.com/article/apollo-moon-khrushchev/
youtube.com/watch?v=Zcz0eL_bYsI
youtube.com/watch?v=vWJPMr2UteA
youtube.com/watch?v=GMieHgRG_MU
youtube.com/watch?v=EP2GdhmPWXo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no idea, but lots of the footage and the pictures are obvious fakes which can have other reasons though aside from the moonlanding being faked
>van allen belt would have destroyed the tapes either way, and a moonlanding without footage wouldnt be good propaganda
>they feared it could go wrong and thus made fake footage in order to cover an eventual failure up and still sell it as success
>something is on the moon we arent supposed to know about
>we really didnt go to the moon

at the very least it seems they dont want anyone to look into the tapes
theguardian.com/science/2009/jul/16/moon-landing-tapes-erased

and the astronauts dont seem like people that are mentally stable enough to be send into space
youtube.com/watch?v=o1S0oObHT0c

appearently NASA gets really pissed when trying to sell a moonrock
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2052819/NASA-raids-Dennys-Joann-Davis-74-tries-sell-Neil-Armstrong-moon-dust.html
this one stated they let the old lady pee herself and sit in the pee for quite some time just because of some moon"rock"

However considdering this about the moonrocks
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/space/6105902/Moon-rock-given-to-Holland-by-Neil-Armstrong-and-Buzz-Aldrin-is-fake.html
It may explain why they are so furious about it

on a similar note:
Why hasnt this (pic related with adjusted contrast and brightness) been closer looked at? This very well could indicate that at one point there was sophisticated life on Mars, yet they seem to just ignore it. Here is the original pic from the NASA website
mars.jpl.nasa.gov/msl-raw-images/msss/00184/mcam/0184MR0925102000E1_DXXX.jpg

Attached: Marsstatue.jpg (600x485, 80K)

huh, they deleted that video.
youtube.com/watch?v=Qr6Vcvl0OeU
this should be the source video, has the same stuff somewhere in there about astronauts totally raging when asked to swear on the bible that they went to the moon.

Some more stuff on NASA
This here states on page 7 that NASA basically is just the public sector of the military spaceprogram and pretty much underlies it making me think its even more likely that NASA is mostly just a front to cover up the military program
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP85-00821R000100110007-7.pdf

Also what is that in pic related?
photojournal.jpl.nasa.gov/jpeg/PIA16204.jpg

In here
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/181850540
is all i have on NASA

Attached: Mars Rodent.jpg (3926x2218, 3.24M)

No. And the earth isn't flat.

No. And anyone that says it was is a fucking idiot.

My general opinion that the mission didn't exactly work right and they turned around and instead of calling it a bummer in the space race with russia they called it a success and divied up a moon landing video. I think it did a lot for morale in the country afterwards and succeeded the win in the space race anyway even if we didn't get there. Nothing really big about it

I'm sure astronauts are tired of being asked if they stepped on the moon. I would be just as annoyed after like 2 questions.

Fuck that.
What was in the Lunar Gay book?!

Attached: lunar gay book.png (866x903, 899K)

yes goy the moon landing was a hoax
waste your time on proving me wrong while hordes of immigrants come to rape your wife and your culture

happymerchant.gif

You dumb nigger do you seriously fucking believe that russia wouldn't have jumped at the chance to call bullshit on the US if it was fake? They tracked every single second of that mission on radar- launch and return- and they conceded defeat. No one in the Soviet space program said "nah those dumb yanks didn't go to the moon."
THAT is the real nail in the coffin in the "fake moon landing" theory.

Attached: 1540298452599.png (719x699, 519K)

Yeah I believe so, all the pictures look fake as fuck.

yeah do us a solid hombre and stop them and we won't funnel you back poisoned cocaina

source i'm not just gonna go off your word

>satan actually believes russia and US were enemies and not just controlled opposition of another
even if you assume they were enemies of another the same reason the US had to fake their space stuff is likely the same russia does it, and china, and the EU, and basically everyone else.

who cares, I mean it is interesting but who cares?
there are hoaxes and non-hoaxes that impact our lives to day..

We landed on a moon, but not Earth's moon.

Attached: 1515641775272.png (1000x1000, 347K)

Google is free my guy

>The facility was fully equipped with the latest intelligence gathering and surveillance equipment. During the early hours of that morning — evening in Houston — all television monitors and radio receivers were tuned in to what was happening a quarter of a million miles away from our own planet...
We were all transfixed by the crackling transmissions from Apollo 11 commander Neil Armstrong as he guided his lunar landing module, Eagle, down towards the surface of the moon.
-Two Sides of the Moon, Simon & Schuster, 2004
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third-party_evidence_for_Apollo_Moon_landings#Apollo_missions_tracked_by_independent_parties
scientificamerican.com/article/apollo-moon-khrushchev/

There's a ton more but I'm not here to spoon feed you lmao

You know there's a reason the cultural marxists started assaulting NASA only after the moon landing right Hans?

Attached: Screenshot_3552.png (586x551, 370K)

Nasa has admitted to using "fake" pictures, apparently some of the pictures taken From various missions got damaged from radiation when they where traveling. They took some photos during training and at one point did claim they were real, which is where the whole conspiracy came from. But they did go to the moon, you have to be insane to think they didn't.

>Gigantic rocket pointed directly at surface of moon which is shown later to be basically be talcum powder.
>No giant clouds of dust
The photos and vids are obvious fakes.
From there I guess you can go to either No, it was faked', or 'The pics are fake because we went and there were things that they did not want us to know, so they faked it", aka the Alex Jones spiel.

Attached: WojakAIportrait.jpg (890x884, 216K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Zcz0eL_bYsI

How are there still people that believe them? What a fucking joke.

Attached: landing.gif (332x215, 2.64M)

Youre a fucking idiot m8.

You're a fucking brainwashed space autist.

The footage from the landing is real but the rocket launched from Florida never made it to the orbit, the capsule parachuted over the ocean and actual Apollo took off from baikonur

Gagarin was first to step on the moon and they landed in Siberia on the return

Do you hear that?

Yes

>hurr sheeple
>mirrors you can bounce lasers off
>literally unfakeable signals sent from moon triangulated from multiple points on earth
>artefacts including footprints spotted by multiple national space agencies
>the guy that started the it was faked bullshit was a librarian for a rocket company who left said rocket company years before the space race.
>videos of unfakeable examples of lunar gravity
>fucking moon rocks
>last weeks experiment from nvidia showing lighting point was the sun, impossible to do in a studio

And I'm the autist here? M8.

Good then you're ready for it

The moon landing is not real.

All of the international space agencies are connected.

Satellites aren't real.

None of the space missions are real.

>The footage from the landing is real
It was real footage taken on earth you mean.

NASA are an occult organisation. How much did Buzz Aldrin claim for travel expenses to the moon?

Only NPCs still believe in the Apollo moon landings. It's literally Santa Claus for adults. If you believe that the astronaughts were able to take such perfectly framed photos using manual-focus, manual-exposure cameras strapped to their chests, in a completely foreign environment, you might be retarded. Isn't it strange that this film shows absolutely no sign of radiation damage? How is it believable that NASA "lost" all of the original footage and telemetry tapes, concerning what is generally considered the greatest accomplishment of human history? Why have many of the supposed "moon rocks" disappeared or been revealed to be fake? Isn't it strange that, despite advancements and lowering costs in all forms of technology, no astronaughts have claimed to have gone any farther than 1/1000th the distance that the Apollo crews traveled half a century ago, multiple times per year? Why weren't any tests done launching from the moon using the hypergolic ascent engine, before Apollo 11? NASA could barely launch rockets successfully from Earth; wouldn't the astronaughts be concerned about the return voyage? How was NASA able to provide power for the guidance computer, environmental control system, lighting, lunar rover, TV camera, radio transmitters, PLSS's, control systems, monitoring systems, etc. using only conventional silver-zinc batteries? The weight for these batteries alone would have made the flight impossible.

go away, rabbis

Attached: jew gaslighting.jpg (872x777, 207K)

>mirrors you can bounce lasers off
They were bouncing lasers off the moon before any supposed mirrors were put on it
>literally unfakeable signals sent from moon triangulated from multiple points on earth
Proof?
>artefacts including footprints spotted by multiple national space agencies
Implying they're not all in on it...
>the guy that started the it was faked bullshit was a librarian for a rocket company who left said rocket company years before the space race.
They're fake as fuck with or without this person.
>videos of unfakeable examples of lunar gravity
youtube.com/watch?v=vWJPMr2UteA
>fucking moon rocks
Same rocks can be found in Antarctica. Buzz also gave a rock to a country that turned out to be petrified wood.
>last weeks experiment from nvidia showing lighting point was the sun, impossible to do in a studio
How much did they get paid for that, and by whom?

of course it was a hoax

i bet all the overwhelming evidence is pure coincidence, once again

yes it was
youtube.com/watch?v=GMieHgRG_MU

Millions of ppl look at stars and the moon with telescopes, amateurs and professionals yet we never see any pics of the moonlander or traces or anything at all.

I'll put this all in plain language for the hard of thinking
>They were bouncing lasers off the moon before.
That's true my retarded friend. Since the mirrors went up, a lot more photons come back
>proof of triangulation
You don't know how triangulation works. Google it.
>hurry fake moon rocks
Someone tried selling a fake moon Rock to a Dutch museum. Ergo all moon rocks are fake.
>paid for my whom?
So not only are every space agency on earth in cahoots covering this up (including the soviet space agency) , as well as Jodrell Bank etc, now nvidia are too. They use the actual footage and recreate it. This is the government that failed to keep water gate, the contras, tugeskee experiments quiet.

Please see
>you're a fucking idiot m8

Definite hoax. I mean, how would you even get to the moon? It's impossible.

Nope.

There isn't a telescope made big enough to see something so small as the landers so far away.

Just a question, Why fake the photo of the gemini mission ?, whats the point of knowingly release adultered images to the public.

Attached: gemini.jpg (689x467, 90K)

Moon hoaxers are shit tier human garbage.

>That's true my retarded friend. Since the mirrors went up, a lot more photons come back
According to whom? The average person is no more capable of testing this supposed phenomenon than they would be creating their own Saturn V rocket

>Someone tried selling a fake moon Rock to a Dutch museum. Ergo all moon rocks are fake.
>Someone
Nice try, shill. It was given to the Prime Minister of the Netherlands by the fucking CREW OF APOLLO 11

>That's true my retarded friend. Since the mirrors went up, a lot more photons come back
Or perhaps the lasers got better?
>You don't know how triangulation works. Google it.
No proof. Got it.
>Someone tried selling a fake moon Rock to a Dutch museum. Ergo all moon rocks are fake.
It was a rock given by Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin - nice try.
>So not only are every space agency on earth in cahoots covering this up (including the soviet space agency) , as well as Jodrell Bank etc, now nvidia are too. They use the actual footage and recreate it.
Space seems to bring supposed enemies together doesn't it? The US all buddy buddy with the Russians in the ISS, even using Soyuz. Totally normal, right? Who funds Jodrell Bank? Who funded nvidia to defend the moon landings?
>This is the government that failed to keep water gate, the contras, tugeskee experiments quiet.
How do you know they didn't want these things released to the public? Create an image of incompetence and inability to keep secrets, when the opposite is true.

I farted and poop just started spewing out

You get there in an FPV.

Hmmm.

They're REAL!
When you're in low gravity, you move in SLOW MOTION! It's weird, but that's what happens.
Also, even though it was low gravity, the astronauts didn't bounce 6 feet in the air because they were afraid of hurting themselves.
NASA recorded over all of the historic video of the first landing on the moon because there was a really cool documentary on VH1 that they wanted to watch.

Stop eating it.

yes and anyone who thinks we went is actually retarded

I bet you eat your own boogers

Y tho

i watched that vh1 documentary and it was pretty cool

The moon may have no gravity though.

>What are giant dust clouds from a giant rocket blasting point blank into fucking powder dust while landing?
Something that did not happen according to all of the moon landing media available.

Attached: YouAIportrait.jpg (890x884, 202K)

"I don't know how lasers, triangulation, or Google works. I am convinced despite doing everything but go to war to destroy each other, the soviet Union and the American government decided to act together to save American face in the middle of the cold War. Included in this conspiracy aside from ideologically opposing governments, multiple states and private companies and individuals were also privy to this conspiracy. Nasa had the technological capacity far in advance of anything available in the late 60s to be able to fake this. I believe things I read on the Internet only when they reafirm my existing opinions."

That about right?

No good can come from it.

It is until someone makes a movie about it, then it's an American achievement.

Haha I love being us.

The more you argue with that nigger the more he’s going to double down on retardation

Good observation user. Except you're missing one thing.

There's one piece of unfakable footage that any sort of space venture could produce. Can you think of it?

>You dumb nigger do you seriously fucking believe that russia wouldn't have jumped at the chance to call bullshit on the US if it was fake? They tracked every single second of that mission on radar- launch and return- and they conceded defeat. No one in the Soviet space program said "nah those dumb yanks didn't go to the moon."
THAT is the real nail in the coffin in the "fake moon landing" theory.

Nope. The Russians were on the point of starving and needed generous wheat supplies from the US to survive, so no criticism of the Apollo program allowed. Also, the Russians weren't really truthful about their own failures in space either, with many dead cosmonauts and the US knew this. A mutual pact of keeping mouths shut was implemented.

>i believe it because the tv told it happened, it must be true
>reeee you don't believe the official propaganda because there are many gaps in the official version of things, stop!!! stop it!!

k

Do you know what the Apollo–Soyuz Test Project was and what it symbolised? The joining of two nations. With the USSR turning into Russia. What is the coat of arms of Russia and the US? What was the lunar lander nicknamed as?
>private companies and individuals were also privy to this conspiracy
How do you know?
>Nasa had the technological capacity far in advance of anything available in the late 60s to be able to fake this.
Like what?
>I believe things I read on the Internet only when they reafirm my existing opinions.
That doesn't apply to you?

It was faked. NASA got Kubrick to direct, but he was so anal about realism that he forced them to film on location

It wasn't a hoax, all the supposed "flaws" in the footage is easily debunked and they put up mirrors on the moon that got used by pretty much every country on the planet to measure the exact distance between earth and moon by pointing a laser at it, it clearly confirms that they where there.

Before Apollo program, failure rate for both US and USSR was higher than 50%. I wonder how they managed to find volunteers for manned missions, especially when Saturn-V was even less tested than the rockets before. Also Apollo program didn't suffer a single failure save for the time when moon lander failed to detach or something. And after that performance, decades later, Shuttle blew up on live TV. Also real color of moon is brown BTW, gray is due to optical effect.

Hmmm. Unfakeable with today's tech? No you got me, can't think of one. Weightlessness you could get in a plane that's diving, then edit all the 30 second clips together.

Come to think of it, if you built the whole moon studio at the top of a giant well and somehow stopped it falling under full gravity (as in use thrusters or impede its falling by 0.7 meters per second per second) , you could actually fake the lunar gravity.

You'd never get the light source right and only be able to film.very brief shots at a time, but yeah.

Go on what is it you got me.

didn't they send unmanned rovers to other planets? hmmmmm

Norway once shot up a rocket and it swayed a little off course. Russia didn't see it until it was right above them and could see it with their naked eye. They "totally believed" it was a nuke, even tho they knew what it was. They once flew fighter jets to an airplane that flew over Russia once, they shot it down even tho the pilots had seen that it was just a passenger plane. Russians are dumb as shit, don't even try making them smarter than they really are. They live by lying, just like you (jews) do.

>Only NPCs
but trump was just talking about how great the moon landing was last night in his speech.

>/was the moon landing hoaxed?
Was your high school diploma hoaxed?

>all the supposed "flaws" in the footage is easily debunked
Debunk this: youtube.com/watch?v=EP2GdhmPWXo
>hey put up mirrors on the moon that got used by pretty much every country on the planet to measure the exact distance between earth and moon by pointing a laser at it
You can bounce lasers off the moon without mirrors. Also, putting a tiny reflector on the moon to bounce lasers off is fucking retarded. It would be extremely difficult to hit, particularly with a moving moon.

The fact that the youtube link you shared was shoa'd in a couple hours after your sharing of it is pretty interesting by itself. Unless it was shut down much sooner.

Different gravity can be faked, but filming inside a plane to stage an entire landing may be too difficult.

Lots of aspects can be faked. Space could be faked with swimming pools, wires.
The one thing that can't be faked is the transition from inside the ship to outside, be it satellite, space station or rocket module, WITH the Earth in view.

Having the Earth in view serves as a way to sever any claim of digital imaging as the camera is free to turn and look back onto the ship. I wonder if such a POV exists.

They barely had enough computing power to get a manned rocket up there, why would you think that they had secret robot technology that they used to fake it when they could have just send up humans with the same rocket.

Youre a fucking spaz m8. I'd have better luck teaching a cat algebra. The soviet Union, the Chinese, Indian space agency, nividia, Jodrell Bank, (the aussie version of Jodrell Bank who's name I can't remember) nividia, every scientist that worked on the program, the EU space program, all those in cahoots. And photons bounce differently because lasers are better now. And triangulation works differently in space, or something. And they somehow faked lunar gravity, in the 60s. Fuck off numpty.

>Having the Earth in view serves as a way to sever any claim of digital imaging as the camera is free to turn and look back onto the ship.
Eh?

You have a lot to learn kiddo. US propped the Bolsheviks with technology. USSR would have been bayonet tier in WW2. Space race was manufactured. Jews thrived and still thrive under Christianity(cucks will tell you otherwise)

It's hard to fully unplug yourself especially if you are circumcised. Imagine everything you know and the reality you know is completely false and engineered.

they sent a rover to mars
why haven't they sent a man to mars?
hmmmm

yes we have people and assets on the moon now.
no, none of the footage released was real.
America was the first country to put man on the moon in our modern age. But we could not show the technology we used to do it, so America filmed a public release version.

Attached: Io-home.gif (1600x900, 393K)

its a russian conspiracy because they are buttmad about the US getting there first

Attached: ussr_anus_probed.png (750x490, 446K)

Yeah massively too difficult. Was just being anal lol. There's certainly iss footage of that. Probably one on of the apollo missions too but I can't think of any off the top of my head. No point bringing logic to these idiots though, they have beliefs and YouTube videos.

They got mad because they hate bibles

>it was real, but we faked all the proofs to fool the enemy
yeah, this must be it, wow, it was so obvious

It should be an easy find, after all, suits can have cameras mounted on them, and the stage of decompression between the ship and outside shouldn't interfere with any recording apparatus.

You would get a perfect, unfakable POV of the astronaut.

Youre confusing "overwhelming mountain of irrefutable evidence" with "TV told me so".

>moon has less gravity
>look, when I increase the speed it looks a little like on earth
>they bounce around with less gravity and fall over the oversized shoes
>look, this must me counterweights
What am I supposed to debunk here?

>it would be extremely difficult to hit, particularly with a moving moon
Not really, the moon always faces earth with the same side and we had pretty good models to calculate the movement for a long time.

you mean all the evidence that got "accidentally erased" and all the technology that got mysteriously lost?
ok, true, i don't know how can someone refute that mountain of evidence that doesn't exist

Attached: JUSOHvb.png (500x387, 251K)

Are you saying that speeding up footage is an impossibility?

Don't these countries do business all the time? They're not incapable of working together.
>Jodrell Bank
Again, who funds them?
>nividia
Why are nvidia getting themselves involved in trying to prove the moon landings happened? Were they asked/paid to do it, or did they do it purely because they wanted to?
>every scientist that worked on the program
Straw man. Do you know who Thomas Baron was, and what his report detailed?
>the EU space program, all those in cahoots
Definitely.
>And photons bounce differently because lasers are better now.
They bounce better because they're more powerful. Photons don't actually exist though.
>And triangulation works differently in space, or something.
Have you got scientific evidence for your original claim regarding triangulation?
>And they somehow faked lunar gravity, in the 60s. Fuck off numpty.
Why wouldn't they be able to?

the moon landing was real, but the mission returning to the earth from the moon was fake

sandy hook sure was

Attached: sandy 7.jpg (1246x2081, 825K)

Please google lunar laser rangefinder experiment. The Apollo missions left actual equipment on the lunar surface for research purposes. Unless they faked the landing with teleportation devices, Americans have walked on the moon.

They sent a rover to mars now that we have a lot of computing power and we don't need somebody to land that rocket, the mars is also quite a bit further away and at that distance the amount of food, water and oxygen you need becomes a problem. The moon isn't that far away desu.

The more space "footage" you look at, the more ridiculous it becomes.

But, can the laser experiments also prove of another occurrence?
Could the lasers not be bouncing back from one of the Earth's atmospheric layers or even simply the moon itself, without the lunar laser sheet?

Why is moonlight colder?

Attached: 1536974824211.webm (720x404, 829K)

Yes; space itself is a hoax.

is this also why the russians sent a rover to the moon in 1969, but never attempted to send a man there? and they actually succeeded in sending a rover there in 1970?

hmmm

Berlin girls are slutty right?

Yah. We could get to mars with people but for thee things. We can’t protect them from solar radiation well outside of earths ionospheric trail, we can’t feed and water them for a year, and because mars has nearing earth like gravity, getting the shit there for all that, but in reverse? Yeeeeah. We’ve known how to reach other planets for decades. Getting PEOPLE there AND back again is super hard and expensive.