How Batshit Delusional is the Fake Media

Synagogue shooting is most horrible shooting in U.S. History. Do they really think people have forgotten about the Mandalay Bay Massacre, Orlando shooting, or even the San Bernardino shooting?

Attached: huh.jpg (1000x1000, 857K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/DfQZXx71J6MV/
archive.is/dYJra
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Adolf Hitler speaks to Americans
bitchute.com/video/DfQZXx71J6MV/

Attached: 1524907845231.png (480x605, 685K)

Remember the US has to send support to its greatest ally in the middl- world, Israel, the glue holding the whole world together if it wasn't for them we all would be lost

Based and redpilled

Excellent! Circulate it!

Literally nobody is calling it that.

straw man

>He's on to us. Let's just outright lie!

You know Jewish lives are worth more than goy lives. That is why the US government will fund a wall around Israel but call anyone who suggest a wall to keep out the hordes from Central/South America are racist bigots.

Attached: 5172257781568.jpg (2000x2240, 1.21M)

I call bullshit
archive.is/dYJra

Attached: icallbullshit.jpg (824x715, 495K)

It really is because thoes other ones were all fake lol

1 dead jew is worth more than a bunch of gays and country fans

Did it even happen? Any proofs?

Old books and classical music. That's it for me until after this election. This place is full of shills, the news is full of lies and false flags. And it looks like it is all going to get worse. They are creating a matrix of fear and paranoia like nothing I've ever seen before and the only way to avoid it, is to avoid it. Time to do the Kaczynski and turn this shit off.

So, see you in November.

Most likely crisis actors again
synagogue shooting is the most obvious fakery that hollyjew has scripted

1 Jew = 1,000 Goy

11 = 11,000

So this is the worst mass shooting

Attached: 1540650854016.jpg (800x770, 109K)

Yeah, that's probably for the best. Sadly most other people won't go that route, and they'll keep getting caught up in the news cycle of hysteria.

>They are creating a matrix of fear and paranoia like nothing I've ever seen before and the only way to avoid it, is to avoid it.
Even though none of us anons were alive at the time, pretty sure this is the same level of propaganda that was being pushed out before WW2.

you know what. im glad he did it.
he should have waited until after the midterms, but he did put fear into the jews.

lets see if any more follows...

Attached: nintchdbpict000220831562.jpg (4200x2736, 1.05M)

1 jew = 1,000,000 goys

deal with it

That FBI Agent probably wasn't at the bigger shootings?

Nowhere did he say 'in person'. Everyone has seen photos of the vegas massacre and orlando shooting. Nice try though.

Ahh, it all makes sense now!

Well post the photos of all the shootings and I'll decide which is the most horrific. You might be right.

it's the only one where real people died. you forget goys are not even human. we lost some real members of society today not just cattle.

he's in jail about 5 min from my house

The murdering of the Freedom Lovers by that CIA Antifa kike Paddock was the worst!!!

Attached: 100percentgain.jpg (354x404, 39K)

he probably saw what they were doing to the baby dick

Oh Vey!

Attached: beforeandafter.jpg (276x960, 54K)

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1246x908, 120K)

Imagine getting butthurt that people are sad about a mass shooting.

Saturday night Jow Forums, lol. The saddest of the sad

Bust him out

Are you serious? These kikes have not shut up about a few hundred thousand that died in prison camps 100 years ago. How much time do we spend talking about jews? What percentage of the population are jews? There is a disconnect that is not explained by merit.

>"jail"
The mad man's three-room cell is nicer than my apartment.

Attached: 1875690227_eightbit.jpg (1320x1600, 804K)

It's not even bad. Dead jews is a good thing.

They still weep about the temple that the Romans destroyed 2000 years ago.

please the jews killed in alabama recently probably exceed the 11 rats killed in the synagogue of satan

Is that NPC becoming self aware and trying desperately to block it out?

Leftists- Trump to blame for Jew Shooter

Also Leftists- Ignore Muslim Anti-Semitism

Leftists also gave Trump shit for moving Embassy to Jerusalem

It doesn't matter what happens, the media is full of shit.
Trump meets with Putin- "Omg, treason!"

I'm sick of these motherfuckers saying
#notallmuslims when muslims shoot up people and jews, but #everythingistrumpsfault

Attached: DqdIxqbWkAAnshI.jpg large.jpg (960x784, 98K)

As soon as you realize that most of the media is Jews or Homos, and they use each other to push their narratives, the broadcasts make perfect sense.

One hundred goyim are not worth one jewish fingernail so it's actually way worse than any of those

A Jews life is worth 10 goyim lives. So really this is like 110 killed

Exactly
>49 Gays killed by Islamic Attacker
Let's not hate, Islam is our friend, fuck racist islamophobes, Religion of Peace
>11 Jews killed by right wing Attacker
Right wing rhetoric caused this, Censor the right, Fuck racist antisemites, Evil white men did this

Attached: orlando+shooting2.jpg (810x455, 53K)

I must admit I thought we were talking big numbers by the way the guy at the press briefing was going on about it.
11 ... Just a weekend in Chicago

It was designed to memory hole the false flag bombing that was being exposed.

If the left/democrats start doing 1 attack/false flag event a day(which they are starting to do) then Trump put them into the ground or else it's a dereliction of duty.

The scripting for these events is so sloppy and TV style artificial that even the predictive programming is easy to keep track off if you are not dumb as bricks.

Well, the mass media is run by the Jews. Just give this shooting time, the deaths will multiply every year, until it is the holocaust, part II.

then Trump better*

>The scripting for these events is so sloppy and TV style artificial that even the predictive programming is easy to keep track off if you are not dumb as bricks.
completely agree, it is like they think their 80's playbook still works today

can you fuck off back to your q larp please you are so god damn stupid and annoying
no im not a shill you just suck ass

I heard the death toll was 6 million.

wait a few years, it will be required reading in every (((history))) book

WWII - 50 million civilian casualties, 5 million poles and gypsies sent to death camps but ignore all those, goy, they don't matter.

Lol weak

Waco, Ruby ridge, uss Cole, etc. Top those numbers

Jews are pussys as we watch whites die every day for their sins

after WW2 ended, ~2 million Germans were genocided in the POW/Death Camps.

Attached: IMG_2746.jpg (587x576, 132K)

Exactly. These guys screaming about "optics" don't understand that the Jews are sperging out to this and will demand complete abolishment of gun rights, bringing in even more muds, and taking their anti-white rhetoric to a whole new level of vitriol.

Civil War is inevitable at this point. Let's just get this shit over with.

I'm fairly sure they said "attack against jews" or something not relevant to what you're saying and doing right now.

>Believing its real

LMAO they still dont get it, its all staged, fake Masonic shit.

Attached: hqdefault (4).jpg (480x360, 20K)

Literally ignoring observation and facts. Leftists can not be reasoned with and will only ever understand the bullet.

#AllLivesMatter
#PittsburgShooting

Be free to flood twatter with this and prepare to read the butthurt