Reporter for Haaretz here. We're collecting data from hate sites like Jow Forums's /po/ Political Board

Reporter for Haaretz here. We're collecting data from hate sites like Jow Forums's /po/ Political Board.
Any of you have a comment regarding today's events in Pittsburgh?

Attached: haaretz banner.png (928x206, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/ONAasAMGFKMn/
aljazeera.com/news/2018/04/gaza-protest-latest-updates-180406092506561.html
youtube.com/watch?v=GMieHgRG_MU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The Jewish Problem - Joseph Goebbels
bitchute.com/video/ONAasAMGFKMn/

Attached: 1524907845231.png (480x605, 685K)

t. kike

AHHAHAHAH ALL THIS REPORTER LARPING THREADS ,I KNEW IT WOULD BE TIME UNTIL A JEWSIH LARP ONE WOULD COME UP KEK

Should have chosen better targets.

Attached: 1539352793215.png (1089x4677, 1.72M)

Jews can't into vidya.

I remember reading on Haaretz about an Israeli general who said it would be strategically advantageous to let ISIS "fester" meaning to let the taxpayer funded terrorists butcher entire towns and enslave children.

why dont you assholes go look into Robert Bowers & im not talking about his GAB account. You reporters are fucking lazy

Anything I have said on this website is satire and I do not condone the use of violence to push political agendas. I love Jewish people btw!

Attached: 1539353406351.jpg (4621x2914, 1.34M)

why are mod letting these low level larps getting to 300 replies

Hey faggot. Fuck jews. I hope more die. There. Put me on tv kike faggot.

Jesus addressing the Jews on Mount Olive: John 8:44 You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

care to go on record to explain what LARP means?

The public, seeing this but not understanding who was behind it, could then very easily be whipped into supporting further war against the "axis of evil" ww2 larp shopping list that has cost the US 7 trillion dollars so far, and killed 2 million dehumanized people in the middle east

Fuck of Jew

it’s a shame “white power Bower” didn’t kill more jews

Attached: 46563B94-1CC3-4DEB-B323-FE25847A7C3E.jpg (334x334, 88K)

Uh yeah I just want to say that this is a fuckherrightinthepussy!!

Attached: 1538857536910.jpg (497x494, 27K)

Have a (((you)))

Attached: jewish baby stroller.png (500x449, 136K)

Attached: vlwbhfnj8374647.png (1129x691, 990K)

this isn't the political board moron.
it's the 'politically incorrect' board. big difference.
bet you gonna call it the political board in your 'reporting'

>LARPS AS JOURNALIST
>IMPLYING A JOURNALIST WOULDNT SEARCH TERMS HE WOULDNT KNOW ON THE WEB

XD

No, do you have any comments on the palestinians you killed yesterday?

Friday, October 26
Israeli forces have fired live bullets and rubber-coated steel rounds at Palestinians protesting along the fence of Israel, killing at least five of them and wounding a further 170, according to medical officials.

aljazeera.com/news/2018/04/gaza-protest-latest-updates-180406092506561.html

Attached: gaza.jpg (600x340, 51K)

It was a crazy person, what else is there to say?

Attached: 1520228272225.jpg (600x800, 112K)

Trump loves Jews. His only daughter married a Jew. He surrounds himself with Jewish lawyers and bankers.

Jow Forums loves Trump and therefore loves Jews as much as he does.

DEAD NIGGERS AND JEWS APPEASE KEK
youtube.com/watch?v=GMieHgRG_MU

Attached: fuck_off.png (721x544, 580K)

Jow Forums is not a hate site. We are satire. We are memes and lulz. We LARP because it's fucking hilarious to us.

Stormfront is a hate site. Go there and ask them.

>/po/
The Origami nazis are on that board, not the regular nazis, you're on the wrong board

'Hate' sites. Made up word. Go back to 'hate' apartheid in israel. Drop some bombs on little kids.

I wanna sniff Bratass

Attached: 1644970D-4442-4B43-A23A-5BFBE59A95D3.gif (480x270, 885K)

Youre in the wrong section. Check your drop-down and click /po/.

We are a board of peace. We don't condone killing innocent people. Hindus have done nothing wrong against white people and should be left alone.

This

Inshalla taste my boot you kike dog

it's about time murderous spurgs chose the right target.

It's a freak occurrence and not a sign of "changing attitudes in America oy vey" or anything like that. Please don't go spreading undue fear and panic, your people are neurotic enough as is.

ya, this is just the start for what you've done to our nations with mass immigrations. go back to Israel and go murder innocent Palestinians before your day comes here. we are sick of you mocking us and openly speaking out replacing us. you will die if you don't stop.

fuck off and die you rat-faced kike

Not sure if true, but I heard there was an infant involved leading up to the events in question.

Daily reminder that Jow Forums has always been a pro-Jewish board. Jow Forums is am image board of peace.

This is papercraft and origami, we don't discuss politics here.

The mass murders have more to do with the shitty society that Sionism and it mass media minions have created than with Jow Forums.

Shut yourself down.

you're on the wrong board fren, here we do origamis and paper planes and shit

Fellow Jew, you should be condemning the violent rhetoric of the BDS movement. It's up to all of us Jews to end the imperialism of Israel

suck my foreskin kike

Attached: 1540322445029.png (751x984, 753K)

>Any of you have a comment regarding today's events in Pittsburgh?
Very sad about what happened. Bowers is a pathetic human being. Coward of the highest order.

"The white race is the cancer of human history." --Susan Sontag

Yeah, I sure do love those Jews. Great people.

fuck off libtard
actually no, Haaretz would love Jow Forums since you both hate Israel

Shooter was a great hero and if one day i give up on life i will take a few Jew motherfuckers down with me.

This is a peaceful Far Eastern basket weaving forum, old chap - nothing to see here.

Attached: D2B9BF1C-DD4B-4DBC-8A96-AA4E20536E0B.jpg (480x483, 65K)

Official Statement from an user: Nigger nigger nigger nigger.

That is all.

Fuck off.

/po/ is the truest form of hate on the Jow Forums making it the highest form of hate in the internet which clearly means its the highest form of hate in the america. Down with white supremacy! Brown paper is just as good.

It was mostly Austrialia thats who pumped me up. This aussie was all like oi m8 were in the commonwealth you have to help me make some trump jew memes and do a whole like kushner is the antichrist type deal so ya Australians online peer pressued a lot of us Canadians.

Attached: 1536675716306.jpg (720x405, 78K)

Jews should move to Israel to live safely among their own.

If you want to see continued US support for Israel's interests and aspirations, you'd spin this in a positive way for Trump.

You fucking deserve it
t. hapa faggot/not even white

I like you guys because I hate arabs. Please take over the whole middle east

Hitler was right

Attached: 1539829370785.jpg (1308x1161, 880K)

Attached: po.jpg (506x395, 56K)

Suck my dick. I'm the hacker known as 4chin AMA.

Yeah, my comment is fuck you

great redpill desu

Care to explain?

Attached: opuBVlp.png (1012x760, 632K)

TITS OR GIT THE FUCK OUT.

Paper cuts heal faster than regular cuts, so you should leave the wound unbound.

checked, but check your spelling for effective digits.

>Any of you have a comment regarding today's events in Pittsburgh?
Jow Forums regular here. I don't like violence, and I'm sad it has come to this. I would be better if Jews and non-Jews could discuss our differences civilly and peacefully, and ideally come to some mutual understanding. But there doesn't seem to be any outlet for that, as our (non-Jewish) grievances are not seen as legitimate, or are seen as dangerous to air in public.

Incidentally, I am also sad when events like pic-related happen, which are a direct result of the push for diversity and social liberalism that many on the left advocate (even within Israel, I gather). Perhaps it's worth recognizing that just as Israeli Jews don't want to become a demographic or cultural minority within Israel, nor do many White Westerners within other countries.

(99% sure OP is a LARP, but just in case)

Attached: 2E7E565900000578-3319244-image-a-1_1447677437452.jpg (962x1060, 213K)

We suffer too, publish these attacks against us.

Attached: CBF5DE00-26C5-4D71-A068-8D524C5B4F50.jpg (1554x5025, 3.46M)

11 down, 14,999,989 to go

You're fucking stupid, Bowers specifically said he was anti-Trump.

Post asshole pics

Attached: 1540150436162m.jpg (1024x948, 137K)

Exactly.

Attached: 2GenderKids.jpg (960x639, 107K)

Why do Jews not own guns? If you wait until holocaust 2 the price is going to go up

Attached: 1531785356569.jpg (898x768, 92K)

Sure right after you explain why sucking blood off a baby dick is considered (((sacrament)))

Dude said "We're collecting data from [Hate Sites]..."
>pic related

Attached: 588Pounds.jpg (423x267, 15K)

>Reporter for Haaretz here.

Fuck off you sand nigger. And fuck your sand nigger paper as well.

Go fuck a goat or something.

Jow Forums is a board of peace

/pol is a board of peace. We do not condone the actions that have been taken today. We also are uncertain if any of it really happened.

Attached: TalmudQuotes.png (998x1134, 197K)

if this thread is good for anything its this distinction
old/pol/:
new/pol/:
learning the difference can greatly improve the experience and prevent unnecessary edginess
also notice ALL OF THEM taking the f'in bait

Jow Forums is the board of peace

Attached: -font-b-FAITH-b-font-font-b-HOPE-b-font-font-b-LOVE-b-font.jpg (800x800, 58K)

Open borders for Israel now or more Jews will die!!!

Attached: 2519041903717.jpg (480x402, 28K)

/po/ is a board of origami. Leave them alone.

Attached: 1538701945360.jpg (1024x607, 96K)

Checked and confirmed.
>anyone who says /pol is not a board of peace is a glowing nigger.

You couldn't make it up could you?

Only Jews celebrate when Jews are killed

Comment? It's mighty close to the election.

Sure.
Most of us are Jews pretending to be Nazis because it's funny.

>/po/
damn those hatemongering papercrafters

Put this as the title

This is what Jow Forums LEGITIMATELY stands for

Everything you read on this site is satire, only a fool would take it seriously.

Yes I do.

The ting goes skrrrahh, pap, pap, ka-ka-ka
Skidiki-pap-pap, and a pu-pu-pudrrrr-boom
Skya, du-du-ku-ku-dun-dun
Poom, poom, you dun know

Is this connected to the rabbi at the Tree of Life Synagogue who castrated a baby?

>His only daughter

Attached: tiffany_trump_getty.jpg (500x550, 69K)

If this isn't a LARP (playing pretend) which I suspect it is? This is basically a dumping ground for socially excluded, mentally ill, or just absolutely uneducated reactionaries. Insane, racist conspiracy theories are cooked up here all the time for the sake of amusement (or actual belief, as it is honestly a lot of both). Then the schizophrenics get ahold of it, think it's real, and pretty soon you have a conspiracy that Jewish people, controlling the UN, Federal Reserve, ALL big business, the government, the military, the media, entertainment, etc, and work with democrats to engage in satanic, pedophilic, Jewish child sacrifice. Unironically there is a significant contingent here who thinks this is reality, and sticks to their copy of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion more intensely than they do their bibles. Basically this is a dumping ground for autists, PTSD cases, ADD/ADHD cases, depression, paranoiacs, schizophrenics, and just down right unreconstructed, backwoods bigots. They try to cloak this in edgy humor and irony, but, well, it's a façade of course.

the forst amendment will not be overturned

Attached: 68846835-9727-4AE5-9C74-8DF2031B80C3.gif (340x256, 1.73M)

>>OP
OFFICIAL STATMENT FROM A REGULAR /PO POSTER ON /POL:
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE, ALL RIGHTS ABSOLVED.
I would like to add that /op is a racist and sexist perverse board, and that is why I spend my time there. Please show the world this image, so they understand the true depravity of /po and their art-school hateful faggotry.
>image related

Attached: HandsOnOrigami.jpg (625x750, 32K)