Why are women of color like this?

Well Jow Forums?

Attached: 346B8F69-75E3-4E84-9100-24BA4A6655E3.jpg (699x775, 125K)

And this

Attached: 64D4C33D-DB7E-443A-9186-80E235338B22.jpg (750x604, 148K)

Black women are more racist than their men, they're redpilled at least, unlike wh*te womyn

6ft2 green eyed white boi here where the black women at

Dis

Attached: 72A18FC3-9640-4705-B896-D8526DF42CBF.jpg (750x750, 102K)

not understand satire on a satire board why

And this?

Attached: D9AF130E-82B7-4363-B9FB-EECF8B187C5B.jpg (353x1328, 119K)

need to be stopped thought but

Attached: tumblr_pdj7exB7LK1xd1n0co1_540.jpg (540x412, 64K)

Wow dis

Attached: 0592AD53-9F99-472C-932D-5C646FEFF286.jpg (1024x556, 91K)

White man is the new taboo kink. Fucking degenerate harlots.

If you’re a decent looking white man you getting nonwhite chicks is super easy. But don’t do it because racemixing is degenerate.

Based nonwhites spreading knowledge.

Your pic is the most gen z thin ive ever seen

It’s very sweet desu

Maintaining one race is impossible and everyone is mixed even europeans, the trick is to control what the next hybrid is not become inbred and go insane.

Attached: mental illness among jews.png (1784x931, 316K)

Wow

Attached: 9E64FAC1-54E6-4117-9D21-F3A8440B91CB.png (1197x844, 856K)

Attached: D7A75D26-0FDA-480B-9876-6F61F6364450.jpg (640x1023, 88K)

all women are easily influenced by emotions and are immune to logic
shitskin women are the same except have 20 less IQ points

Attached: 1528217241312.jpg (640x864, 53K)

Europeans mixing with Europeans is a lot different than for example Europeans and Asians. But you know this, kike.

Indo Aryans only

Attached: indoeuropean.gif (512x256, 40K)

How do asian and brown anons feel when they see shit like this?

Go to r/asianmasculinity and find out

>>white guys now bad boys
>>all women now want to fuck white guys
>>Leftists BTFO

Females instinctively know which mates are the best and by all accounts (they have the entire history of civilization to look at for proof) whites are genetically superior to other races. That genetic advantage manifests itself to other races as attraction. In order to have the best chance at prolonging their genetic material's existence they must breed with the white.
The whole "destroy white men" angle is an attempt to demoralize white males enough into breeding with other races, and make white females "turn off". It doesn't matter if the next few generations are cucked into being pathetic weak faggots mentally, because genetically we are the dominant global force, and will return to form during the next major crisis. Fortunately, the female natural response to dominance cannot be brainwashed out, so we only see about 2-5% of the population willing to racemix. And they're usually the deficient members of the tribe, which will pick anything to breed with.

On top of this, the white is the global minority race, so demand is high and supply is low. So the non-white is extra thirsty for it and will pick any average white that shows interest.

Kek

FEels good to be rare

>make white guys the taboo fetish
>surprised your degenerate base that loves taboo stuff suddenly wants to ride white dick

Attached: 1528687098210.jpg (239x239, 16K)

A woman is like a chameleon. Her beliefs, her look, her personality - It's all just useful camouflage. But her desire for Powerful, genetically superior men is constant. She will adopt liberal beliefs to fit in, but it is only a useful act she will immediately disregard when prime men come around.

Whites are the only majority of men that don't treat their women like shit.

Attached: billyzane.jpg (236x356, 14K)

That chick has an ideal mouth. Though I have to wonder how much she has to police her upper lip to keep it hairless.

we won the race war. now i travel the world sowing the wild oats. it’s a thankless Sisyphean task but i do not complain or shy away

Jealousy

Explain

Fake accounts by white incels lmao

Cope by a fucking leaf
HAHAHAHAHAAH

Girls all want the BWC

Attached: how can white boys compete.jpg (1028x611, 133K)

>Why are women of color like this?
Because they are women.

Wow

kc tier

quit making fun of canada countryball

>women of color
You mean NIGGERS?

Attached: 20b78d50-b086-4be4-a372-0fe3b0f51b2d.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

>Indian thot
She waxes her mustache weekly

Have no clue why there is such focus on being white man by so many races of women. Can't they shut the fuck up and talk up their own race's males for even a damn second?

>talked about whites in my history class
whites arent history yet

Attached: 1468380929189.jpg (1280x720, 115K)

They should be explained that if white women do not have babies with white men, there will be no more white men for them to have sex with.
White women do not want to fuck blacks, but they lose their pussies for mulattos.

>mfw bean

I don’t give a fuck about bragging about any of the white sluts I’ve had sex with, goddammit all the Latina qts in my town go for the white men and it drives me up the fucking wall. I’ve never been with a woman of my own fucking race for Christ’s sake, I always get passed over for a white guy, I’m not even a fucking manlet, fat or ugly.

Fuck

Attached: BC727086-D602-4D35-872A-A3403A3B729F.jpg (526x508, 43K)

Black women and white men have a deep connection

Attached: 1540146288393.jpg (1024x821, 89K)

>"White man bad, orange man bad."

Can't rewire their loins.

Attached: unarmed black man.jpg (358x360, 30K)

Feelsbadman but racemixing is disgusting

Because not only are white males still the alpha males of civilization, but with the constant hatred and vitriol being pushed against them they're now considered dangerous rebels. Imagine how mad a brown girl could make her Woke parents by bringing home some tall Aryan, Hitler Youth haircut and all

Attached: white-men.png (700x368, 89K)

Attached: black lives fatter.jpg (808x702, 159K)

>>Dangerous rebels
I honestly doubt literally anyone in America considers white men to be dangerous rebels. Most people don’t believe any of the progressive bullshit being peddled. Even the progressives themselves.

Attached: E1B0B66A-957F-4A97-A3F7-027C002F61D9.jpg (750x776, 193K)

That's because society is constructed to cater to the blown out roastie white women. Did you not notice all of congress was assembled to hear a privileged white boomer broad by about him imaginary rape fantasies?

Made me smile
F

It's true, I made some pro-Kavanaugh comment to a lefty black girl and she was in my bed an hour later. The right wing element makes it even hotter, just look up sex dreams about Donald Trump on twitter

lmao black women don't read

Well, the little bastard should have replied to that post.

The subconscious is powerful, and American advertising has been using Freudian manipulation to open this subconscious to sell useless consumer goods to people. And women have always been the most susceptible to it due to their greater emphasis on social acceptance

I always chuckle thinking about the fat faux black nationalist white male obsessed chick who clearly made this picture

Whites around here seem to not have any reservations for bedding down a thicc little Latina

>>Fucked lefty black girl
Why tho

Where is here and how many white girls have you Browned?

>childhood is siding with jack
>adulthood is realizing cal was right

BASED AND REDPILLED

He ditched the thot, lived, and probably had like 5 kids. Definitely redpilled

Sad and cry pilled

Central California, I’ve been with like 8 white women and 1 negress regretfully, out the 8 only 3 were actually pretty hot. The others were either painfully average or kind of chubby (I’ll never say no to huge tits)

Based, why can’t you get Latinas friendo?

I don't think indian guys give a fuck XD it's only Asians that get mad about it cause it's a new trendy thing here cause Bollywood women are marrying white guys XD but nobody gives a shit except indian women, indian men don't even care

Whites are seen as the ultimate status symbol for other all other races and ethnicity.

because they have a bitchy voice, they smell like tortillas, they paint on their eyebrows, you can bake a cake with all the shit they put on their face.

Cause I was drunk and I don't get many opportunities. Plus she had a pretty banging body, and much better tits than I imagined

>t. shitskin.

Don't feel bad bucko, beaners all have some white in them so you're at least not completely pathetic

>sleeps with white women
>gets upset when latinas sleep with white men
c'mon man

I was asking the other guy

They seem to not want me, I’m neither a self hating bean but I don’t sashay like a faggot cholo or have an obvious Spanish or mexishit accent

At this point I just take what I can get (not niggers tho, not anymore at least)

look at those loyle black females

These are just shitty twitter memes calm the fuck down

Well they seem to like white boys do get your shit together

kek, I think they're just being realistic. Out of all races, black chicks have hit on me the most, which sucks because I don't find 99.9% of them attractive at all.

>White men are considered so awful now that it's considered taboo to like them and thus women find this appealing

The absolute state of society in 2018

I’m trying bong

Attached: 0D06A2AB-7330-40A7-B131-1377DA79D882.jpg (626x750, 81K)

Poor white women, 15% more women getting cucked

fair enough, so would you say white women are the easiest?

Attached: 56CE4D28-0760-490A-B7A5-45790EAB4C33.jpg (580x378, 42K)

The virgin 1488er who dates white women only vs the Chad colonizer

>why am I easily trolled

But seriously: 7 billion people? Yes, there are nonwhite girls who fetishize white boys. There are nonwhite girls who shitpost about white boy fetishes they don't share. There are white boys who shitpost about being nonwhite girl fetishizing white boys.

They’re either the easiest or damn near impossible, trashy big tiddie/booty trailer trash? Literally anyone can score, if I ask them if they wanna get stoned and they say yes it’s pretty much a garuanteed fuck. Nice, good Christian girl from the suburbs? Forget about it, she’ll drop you like a bad habit the second you mention any kind of vice, good for them though

Woah inception

>Nice, good Christian girl from the suburbs? Forget about it, she’ll drop you like a bad habit the second you mention any kind of vice, good for them though
but Jow Forums told me they were secretely the worst

>White women want dick
>Brown/Black/Yellow women want a house, car, and good credit.

I actually checked that domain. Not a really website.

I clicked on that shit nigga.

Not in my experience, I still go to church every now and then to keep me from going off the deep end and I’ve met plenty of attractive Christian women who are true to their faith, also

>believe anything Jow Forums says

Attached: 99DFCDF0-77D8-4549-BE74-0F95843D3536.jpg (600x319, 25K)

Big tiddies have magical powers when one has been drinking, me thinks

Don’t you have days where all you want is just to bury your face into a big tiddie?

>191090698
>mfw bean
>not even a fucking manlet
you only get to pick one

wait a second someone is on to something

jack wasn't even real
or at least that's the pervading theory
so cal got rid of the delusional thot
plus she threw away something that had the potential to leave her family set for the rest of their lives
absolute fucking "greatest' actually worst generation trash
1920's socialites were bottom of the barrel garbage