Treasure

How did this girl get so redpilled?
She event mentions ((())) and the main problems why niggers are niggers. But in this new video of hers she also adresses Jow Forums, and it seems clear she doesnt know what Jow Forums is. So where did she learn all this? Or is it possible she realized it all by herself, even with the current left focused education?

Attached: images (1).jpg (300x168, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/toA5iIcFqV0
youtu.be/OfkvkbGRBGw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtu.be/toA5iIcFqV0

Link to the mentioned video

typical white girl. racist af

if she figured this out on her own she's more based than I am

In some parts of the video she sounds a bit "too crazy", i just hope she doesnt go completely crazy with all this new information and attention

She pinned this comment a while ago but now it's unpinned, probably because it would make the guy look bad since she's 16
/ourkween/ though

Attached: 6537865274676368.png (477x714, 45K)

>This is my cat, 'Stanley Donald Trump'
cute.

Attached: sdt.png (906x682, 863K)

>How did this girl get so redpilled?
Somebody in another thread claimed she was raised to think the white guy her mother was married to was her biological father, then when they divorced her mother revealed her real father was black. It's like when halfbreeds struggle to find an identity and go full ham on one side against the other, accept the side she chose turned out to be a side to which she didn't actually have any biological claim. If that's true then I don't see how anyone can really blame her for her attitude toward blacks.

Put some braces on her teeth and I would fuck her in the ass I'm not gonna lie.

this

Attached: ass.png (700x1023, 1M)

Frankly, the timing of this Doctor Phil episode, and the level of shilling for it makes me suspicious.

Attached: 1516308220666.jpg (600x578, 27K)

No fuck you, she’s mine,
I will kill you if you talk that way about my waifu again.

Wow no ass at all
Maybe she is white

Don't you fuckers learn leprechauns all was get their hands on the treasure

What the fuck is going on at her brain? Does she legitimately think she is white or is it just roleplay?

Never underestimate how stupid blacks can be
At least we can laugh with this one instead of at her

once we started laughing with uncle ruckus we made one.

youtu.be/OfkvkbGRBGw

Attached: 1491744505036.jpg (360x480, 38K)

She is more white than most white people I know.
She has just lost the genetics lottery, unfortunately, but it's the thought that counts, I guess

I think we have to make her and honorary Aryan for this.

Attached: 1493465620964.jpg (654x417, 41K)

Mental health and neuro-psychological assessment of the typical politically incorrect poster.

Pepe Frog, MD, MPH, PhD, Wojack Feel Guy,MD, PhD
University of Meme,Kek State

Every three or four threads created on the board you will find one discussing blacks and even threads having nothing to do with them will often times have some user/anons who who feel it necessay to drag them into the conversation.Behind all the hate, behind all the monkey and KANGZ memes,Tyrone sheeit comics,gifs,demotivational pictures, and webms - pol/ users secretly admire the Negro.The raw brass confident masculinity that they possess which they are quick to compare to a feral animal,and yet at the same time acknowledge is what women truly desire at their core and what is lacking in many white heterosexual unions.Their intrinsic ruggedness that enables them to stamp their mark on any field of physical activity that they enter.The amazing sense of rhythm that they naturally seem to possess that they liken to ape gesticulations and yet are oh so majestic to witness.Then there is the stereotype of the black man's sexuality,particularly his phallus.It has become a bodily protuberance of myth and legend.There is a reason that r/AsianMasculinity trolls are laughed off while BBC and Blacked generates anger and solemn disdain.For where the Asian man's masculinity is considered a joke the black man's is a threat to be taken with utmost seriousness,for there may be a kernel of truth to it.Is it a coincidence that of all the races of men it is the black man whose masculinity has become a meme? Based on our assessment,Dr. Wojack and I have thus concluded that pol/ is a board populated with manic depressive autistic schizoid individuals afflicted with a sort of Jungian-Pavlovian psycho-pathological negro-complex.

Attached: 1532648228622.png (306x306, 73K)

endless shilling on Jow Forums with direct links to youtube for the past week
where have we seen this before?

Attached: 1307845030001.jpg (240x264, 11K)

Thank god you aint copy pasting this every 3/4 threads then huh?

Attached: vmk6mnkqq1r11.jpg (199x199, 7K)

>okay well hitler was a great man

kek

Attached: 1540620848378.jpg (600x565, 55K)

bump

how do you buy into this crazy attention whore, she isnt genuine what so ever and what makes it worse is she is a child, she will say anything and does say anything, watch her speech patterns when she talks, she is still negress no matter what....

AKS instead of ASK
POE-LEESE instead of POLICE
FAU-CK instead of FUCK

She couldnt shake the coon inside of her if she tried, bitch is mad

she's unironically based
piss off jew she is our weapon/queen

Attached: heil.png (1159x928, 1.09M)

Attached: aryan_princess.jpg (548x469, 46K)

I like to believe she is completely serious

The black people in the comment section of the video are really showing their racism against whites. Theres alot of hate towards us from them. One even said they would be better off if left alone by the "crackers" instead of being sold as slaves so africa would have developed. These people are delusional

Well i didnt say any of that tho, just asked where she learned all of this.