BBC reporter visited a sex toy factory in Japan

>BBC reporter visited a sex toy factory in Japan
>found a child-size sex doll
>cryed because of upset

Attached: 53F7FDF5-8803-4582-A919-A74BBC974A1E.jpg (590x350, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WXe-EMtISeo
youtube.com/watch?v=JRoUkXsJDbA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That british feel when you don't give a shit about grooming gang in every city of your country but a piece of rubber makes you go bananas.

Gotem

That faggot was crying because they are illegal here and he will never own one.

brit mad that rubber toys are taking the jobs of british white children

but they're literally making pedophilia legal in Europe. It's going to be voted on next month and expected to pass.

>brits turn entire Philippines into child brothel youtube.com/watch?v=WXe-EMtISeo
They are just tourists
>child doll in Japan
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHH

Hes crying because he realized if Saville had one of these dolls the BBC wouldnt have had to spend so much money on reconstructive surgey on cancer kids booty holes.

>being filmed looking at a child rubber sex doll
>holy fuck gotta do something
literally realised his mind is no longer his own

Attached: 51W7Zk9dqeL._UX679_.jpg (679x679, 19K)

FPBP

oof

underrated

And yet they all sat there and watched Jimmy Savile on their TVs and laughed their heads off.

FPBP

Attached: 1299352954584.png (456x497, 646K)

Ivan that was savage but honest. Damn.

Attached: brank.png (577x534, 92K)

Unironically a lot of women are the size of Western preteens out here

it were tears of joy

Attached: 1532685331588.jpg (720x780, 67K)

He works for the bbc he has access to real kids

fpbp

Seriously, fuck these people.

Attached: 1499005402572.jpg (604x453, 75K)

No, but his boss probably does

It's just miniaturization, Japanese efficiency and all that. Soon all sex dolls will be miniaturized for mainstream consumption.

kek. saved

>child sized sex doll
>blurred out tits
Wait it's this a child sex doll or just a shortstack one?

Attached: 1tn5xv.jpg (580x870, 64K)

Bomb the factory.

Some people find the concept of sexualizing, or forcing sexual activity on a child to be deeply upsetting. It's called being an emotionally healthy human being.

>a child-size sex doll
cmon english teacher, stop the japs from their degeneracy

>shortstack
you can never confuse the two by accident. extremely different. also japanese obsession with little girls is universally known

stop making threads about japan and fuck off
also, go home

More like crying because he can't import one.
(((BBC))) are one of the biggest supporters of it.
Too true. Pisses me off.
We had a court sanctioned interracial gangbang/rape of a retarded(53 IQ) white girl for 2 months this summer where she was fucked daily between 9am and 4pm by non white men and not one bit of outrage despite the circumstances of her being abused as a child by a paki and thats why she has a fetish for non white men.

>Children minced up and put into kebabs
*crickets*
>Ngubu scores an absolute belter for Norf F.C
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Attached: 1540294805798.jpg (448x278, 62K)

>Aylesbury child sex abuse ring
>Banbury child sex abuse ring
>Bristol child sex abuse ring
>Derby child sex abuse ring
>Halifax child sex abuse ring
>Huddersfield child sex abuse ring
>Keighley child sex abuse ring
>Newcastle sex abuse ring
>Oxford child sex abuse ring
>Rochdale child sex abuse ring
>Rotherham child sexual exploitation scandal
>Telford child sex abuse ring
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>child-size sex doll
Is it actually child size or just asian size?

From Russia with love

Another media class cum drinker. If a naked woman/child ran out of a kebab shop with blood trickling to her feet, what are the odds he'd actually try and intervene, it's 50/50 whether he'd phone the police.

>cryed because of how expensive

it's funny

but then

you realize it's true

/thread

Attached: 1532036508817.gif (334x360, 56K)

yet they covered up jimmy savile and many others and kept quiet about rotherham and cologne

Probably crying because he couldn't bring one back with him.

Fpbp.
Nailed it, Sergei.

The thought of white men making love to this doll is digesting
If only it was Syrian men and the doll was real and also crying and begging to be set free
This is your mind on liberalism
Also child dolls are still fucking sick

Ouch

FUNNY ISN'T IT

Attached: aff3a18f35d756ff873a7b17cf620c11-827x551[2].jpg (827x551, 36K)

Actualy they seem to be also making just small-size dolls for easier storage.

>child-sized
Maybe by his standards?
>top right corner

Attached: 8.jpg (1140x1600, 339K)

Attached: Britbong priorities.jpg (4397x3177, 2.03M)

Back in the 80's I'd have agreed with you.
Jim Fix'd it

Attached: Jimmy Fiddler.png (848x530, 587K)

Norf FC ooga
Souf FC booga
Midul FC lol no one cares

Bingo

all it needs is the twat on her phone walking by

Attached: 1539020405816.jpg (1007x1080, 500K)

Attached: britbong priorities.gif (1000x940, 183K)

he is crying because he can't bring one home

prove it

Attached: 1499361392363.gif (320x240, 1.99M)

Wow. That sounds like something out of a shitty hentai doujin.

Putin? Having a few? plz don't nuke us btw

Attached: putin doggo.jpg (625x574, 84K)

Accurate.
Here you go literally just a sample. Tip of the iceberg. Police think upto 1mn girls and women over the last 30 years have been abused.

Attached: Muslim anti white rape gangs just the tip of a very large iceberg.jpg (927x960, 193K)

Attached: 1504915659010.jpg (223x226, 14K)

user it's still a thing, just like it's still happening in Hollywood and in the Catholic Church.
Does anyone have the image of the bbc head moving to the ny times and them starting to push paedophilia

Attached: putin.png (1920x1080, 1.37M)

This image is quite well done I must say.

based Slav.

I know sadly its true. Manchester court approved. Pic related

Attached: 63. State approved interracial abuse.png (941x1062, 1.46M)

They kidnap children and sell them off to the elite. That's literally what this whole thing is about. The ones they find are the leftovers. The ones who get sent off never return.

kek'd

At this point I'm basically out of fucks. This world is a filthy diseased place and I'll be glad when it collapses into the abyss.

oy vey

Didn't they have some BBC guy that fucked and killed like hundreds of kids over decades and none of them cared ?
Why are some kinky jap dolls such a big deal, they have a far healthier approach to sexuality then the west.

there was some story where a guardian or bbc reporter (dont remeber who it was) went to japan to complain about loli stuff and the some animator called her out that she should fix her country with the children rape gangs.

Shiieeeeeeeet

Well, quite.

The dead sargoy really elevates it.

It was a mangaka she interviewed, I'm sure.

Attached: 8.jpg (827x1238, 139K)

See, this is why I can almost get along with Russians.

I hope you are paid for these epic bantz

They made it that size because it's cheaper.

I don't honestly have any response to this, it's so fucked on every level

HOLFY FUCK SHIT FPBP BTFO OUT OF EVERY FPBP

some people understand a rubber doll is not an actual living being, they are called "not retards like you"

Savage

Exactly what I was thinking.

Here's the link for anyone interested: youtube.com/watch?v=JRoUkXsJDbA

I don't understand his reaction at all. It's a doll. You can actually go to prison for owning and purchasing one of these in Britain or Australia. Absurd if you ask me. You can actually get to prison for owning a piece of plastic shaped like a kid. It's a victimless crime.
bongs, 1984 wasn't a guidebook. God bless Japan, I wish we pedophiles were given child sexdolls as treatment instead of every government banning it, maybe we wouldn't rape as many kids, if you gave us literally any other alternative you fucking morons. I hate this idiocy so much it hurts, fucking just destroy the UK already Muslims, please and instate Sharia.

Why are so many of these leaders afraid of a black lab. They’re like the best dogs

BASED RUSSIAN BANTS I LOVE RUSSIA RUSSIA IN MY ASS

As someone who visited British private boarding school, it's impossible to keep your anal virginity at the age of 13 (unless you are part of the rape gang).
It wasn't even considered rape. For most it was some sort of hazing. If that autist kid was painting a target on his anus by being an utter spaz, he was dragged at the floor in the least frequented room where drugs were usually exchanged and hazed.
Haze or be hazed, it was an easy decision, that's why I made it. This being that kind of a school, you as a pupil had the advantage, that you were richer than the teacher and thus had the whip hand. But you also had to make some sort of sacrifices for that, like former prime minister Cameron did (pig fucking). Other shit involved eating raw liver.
Always think about it, when watching Harry Potter. Great Britain has an established culture when it comes to child fucking.
Notice how these places have a huge percentage of working class in them. Notice how most, if not all of the children are working class children. Notice how they let dirty foreigners do the dirty work and the police and politicians cover up their tracks, just like Thatcher covered up the tracks of paedophiles within her ranks. Notice how the UK put their flag on half-mast because the Saudi king Abdullah (who was their best supplier in you know what) died.

>we pedophiles
stopped reading there. The thing that seperates Japan from you westerns is that they fundementally understand pedophilla to be satantic thus the lowest amount of pedophilia is occuring in their country. As for the lolicon thing it is just how you reasonable deal with pedophiles. You give them little pictures and shit and they somehow come out of it.

Merkel and Tereshkova are probably cat ladies.

Attached: 857c57fe30e3a7f1badcb82585e8b0e9.jpg (1200x800, 76K)

what's the timestamp you nigger

Reptiles have a natural fear of dogs.

This. FPBP

That poor latex.

>REEEEEEEE RUSSIA DRUMPF REEEEEEE

Jesus Vlad, I'd rather you not nuke the tea drinkers.

Attached: 1540407755381.jpg (728x640, 500K)

fuck off paki

The black female lab is the best epitome of the black pill.

They are unironically lazy, hopeless and depressed. They get occasional bursts of energy, but prefer spend to be blackpilled.

t. Grew up with a depressed female black lab

Only if the temperature is right, because you know, cold blooded

here you go you road-salt selling kielbasa jew: 30:20

>Didn't they have some BBC guy that fucked and killed like hundreds of kids over decades and none of them cared ?

They had MI5 shoot a presenter, Jill Dando who went to the BBC head to say she had uncovered a pedo ring, he told her she was imagining things or something then the next morning she was shot in the back of her head leaving her front garden.

They pinned the murder on some random man who had a crush on her and sent her love letters, there's tons of weirdos with celeb waifus like that and they proved he didn't murder her but they kept him locked up for a few years and ran with the story to cover up the MI5 hit.