James Alex Fields Assaulted

A 26 year old black man, Timothy Ray Brown Jr. assaulted James Alex Fields Jr. in prison. Brown is facing assault charges and charges for other crimes. Fields didn’t fight back and will not be charged. Leave opinions below.

Attached: 4F05CA08-4220-4C99-904E-BEB51C2716F9.jpg (920x505, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U3r6Kuthe2E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fields is a political prisoner and being kept in a cage with niggers would have been considered cruel and unusual by the founders

Should have assaulted him more

Maybe he was just trying to Dodge

hope he gets raped and gets a black dick carved in his skin

I’m not in the mood, Schlomo.

Get in the Helicopter you commie!

Around blacks, never relax.

?

I feel bad for Fields, when he gets out, he will still need help I bet

Das Rite

huh you must be a faggot?

Attached: nigpack.jpg (500x409, 27K)

Can't wait for the not guilty SJW chimpout. It will be fun.

He is Jewish but I feel he is innocent. Let my people go!

this.

B B M
B
M

Attached: 1st black potus.png (475x940, 652K)

This autist did immeasurable damage to the right wing cause

Ewww

Timothy Ray Brown is an American considered to be the first person cured of HIV/AIDS. Brown was diagnosed with HIV in 1995 while studying in Berlin, Germany, giving him the nickname The Berlin Patient.

Attached: fuck homework.gif (346x263, 945K)

The commies attacked him in the streets. I beg to differ then one of them died because they are such a great person and example for the rest of us. She died from the Hype! How sad can something be?

He isn’t a Jew He’s English I think

History of the Jews in England
Image result for History of the Jews in England
The history of the Jews in England goes back to the reign of William the Conqueror. The first written record of Jewish settlement in England dates from 1070. The Jewish settlement continued until King Edward I's Edict of Expulsion in 1290. Wikipedia

Also the Tribe of Dan are the OG Vikings. The Judges of the other Tribes.

Learn a little something...

How many people are named “Timothy Ray Brown”? Quite a lot, that wasn’t him.

It was the Jew media. Fields was literally in an accident instigated by the black bloc.

>no source

Fields is a legit schizo, there's a dozen reasons he could've been assaulted in jail I guarantee it had nothing to do with his crime

This nig is 26, he would be 3 to 4 in 1995

Timothy Ray Brown was Heather Heyer’s best friend, that’s why he assaulted Fields

I know it had something to do with his being White and the other person being Black but lets keep pretending Blacks are all Saints though history and DNA lineage and crime stats prove otherwise.

My nigga

Attached: 09-02-07_Pippa.jpg (640x480, 25K)

>He’s English
in other words perfidious Albion

Just because Fields is a Schizo doesn’t mean he will get assaulted, only a cruel person will assault a weak schizophrenic.

reminder that fat cow wasnt even hit

Attached: charll.jpg (1210x1184, 467K)

Fields is an English last name, his mother is named Samantha Lea Bloom, Bloom is an English last name or an anglicized version of the Dutch Bloem making James Fields English and possibly Dutch

She was hit but not badly, she was just so fat and weak that she died, also it was a warm evening which probably gave her heat stroke

fake news

Attached: Bilbo Baggins.jpg (474x307, 19K)

Okay?

He's in jail, they don't care in there. You take too long in the chow line getting your tray and somebody behind you starts punching you repeatedly.

why? what did he do wrong?

Nothing

The fact that he's weak is exactly why someone would prey on him for any number of reasons. Especially since someone like that is unlikely to follow the "rules" and likely to get hands on him for it.

Well I guess I’m the next Cesare Baccaria

I see where your coming from

Her own mother admitted she died of a heart attack.

Underrated

Exactly

And Fields cried and sobbed up when he heard that someone died.

Timothy Ray Brown is an American considered to be the first person cured of HIV/AIDS.
can you still give aids to the white boy you raped if you were cured of it

Nope, once cured that’s it you don’t have aids anymore unless you’re infected again

>Timothy Ray Brown Sr. could not be reached for comment

You mean he was trying to dodge his prison challenger?

based

Lol

Reminder that James Alex Fields has been in jail for this entire time and has been denied bond, and has not received a trial date.

It's unconstitutional and it is intentional barbarism perpetrated by the judge. There is no "justice system" in this piece of shit country, you do not have the right to a speedy trial. James Alex Fields is literally a political prisoner, and literal war should waged upon the establishment justice system and prosecutors of this corrupt and fallen nation.

Attached: 1503100958750.gif (267x200, 747K)

you know I wasn't being serious

Attached: horsing around.jpg (615x410, 46K)

dont larp like a nazi if you dont like it bitch

Fields waived his right to a speedy trial in January, probably considering it in his interest to distance the trial from the date of the incident. His trial is scheduled for November 26th.

We're waging war on the United States, feds will die, you will die. This entire country is going to fucking war, and there is literally nothing you can do to stop it. You can die with pride, standing up and being shot in the chest, choking on a sucking chest wound - or you can die cowering in your fucking putrid hovel from immolation. Your choice, you fucking puke.

THOUSANDS of feds are going to be massacred. It's going to happen, sit on your hands and cry.

lol @ 8 screen captcha. I know you're watching you glow in the dark pukes. How does it feel to serve a fallen country, to be a servant of pure corruption and evil? Feel good? You'll never go back to your couch chugging fermented wheat juice, cheering on your niggers playing boomerball. You made your fucking choice, DEAL WITH IT.

I hope James Alex Fields and Dylan Roof share a cell together and they do absolutely nothing all day long other than to talk about white nationalism and they do this for the next 60 years and I then they both die in prison.

Attached: 57f27f65d887244e0a8b4e0f-750-563.png (750x563, 167K)

Saw this today driving.
Making James proud

Fuck
>pic related

Attached: 28F8FFDD-6BDE-41D2-8AB2-EC8324083ED0.jpg (1592x1591, 541K)

He okay?

youtube.com/watch?v=U3r6Kuthe2E

He's stuck in jail indefinitely because prosecutors hit a massive snag. There is clear video evidence that he was justified in his actions because he was in fear of death or grave bodily injury.

There is no way that prosecutors will get a conviction in a jury trial. They are trying to drag it out to get a plea deal.

>Fields didn’t fight back

Nazi incels are such sissy faggots hahaha btfo by based black man

My kind of humor.

Attached: 1537556796410.gif (480x480, 652K)

>all english are jews
you heard it here first Jow Forums

>Fields didn’t fight back
no shit, look at him. without a car around him hes like a typical american whitoid: a weak autistic

He'll never get convicted if he goes to trial. The facts of the case and his acquittal would cause an unhealable wound in the leftwing narrative.

i cant wait for incel based maga tears when he gets 15 years

He had a legit insanity defense too that they always work around by medicating the guy until he pleas. Remember that crazy AZ shooter that took forever for the trial and James Holmes

>15 years for being attacked

Attached: 1344269602541.gif (288x198, 1.45M)

Kek.

Attached: IMG_2092.jpg (599x449, 50K)

> No link

shut the fuck up larpshitter

If Fields won’t defend himself against a fair opponent, what would’ve given him the courage to become a “domestic terrorist” ( reminder: Fields Cried when he heard someone died)

The MagaBomber, the /Pol-K/ommando, and Fields all the week before Mid-terms? Damn, they really are scared.

Yes, hope, believe you can win my friend, God almighty is on thy side.

Use Google

That’s my boy -James Alex Fields.

Beautiful car

Ikr

he's mentally handicapped.

Datamining thread. All fields.

stop projecting your sexual fantasies you beta nigger loving cuck.