Do Christians actually fall for this?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-27 at 7.14.13 PM.png (1358x705, 363K)

Other urls found in this thread:

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Numbers 12&version=NRSV
youtube.com/watch?v=oz3ccSJtJXA
youtube.com/watch?v=PRCVeqvZKt4
youtube.com/watch?v=buJDSuSey3U
youtube.com/watch?v=v82PlDSLDf8
orthodoxclergy.blogspot.com/2018/02/a-statement-concerning-sin-of-racism.html?m=1
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Acts 4&version=NIV
openbible.info/topics/race_mixing
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3032072/
biblehub.com/luke/3-33.htm
biblehub.com/hebrews/7-14.htm
biblehub.com/luke/4-15.htm
biblehub.com/john/1-11.htm
biblehub.com/john/4-22.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasus
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ararat
sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/01/080130170343.htm
telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/9110838/Stone-age-Europeans-were-the-first-to-set-foot-on-North-America.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuya
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_(Genesis)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hebrew_language
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paleo-Hebrew_alphabet
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vinča_symbols
behindthename.com/name/adam
piramidasunca.ba/bs/latest-news/item/3495-the-oldest-writing-in-the-world-has-been-decoded.html
pewforum.org/2009/11/05/scientists-and-belief/
youtu.be/NH0p2fmOliw
youtu.be/eXIbjGYY0cc
youtu.be/Wzjx4yneCZs
youtu.be/85qlcrVZMwU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>8When the Most High gave the nations their inheritance, when He divided the sons of man, He set the boundaries of the peoples according to the number of the sons of God.
speaks against mass immigration

>3Do not intermarry with them. Do not give your daughters to their sons or take their daughters for your sons, 4because they will turn your sons away from following Me to serve other gods. Then the anger of the LORD will burn against you, and He will swiftly destroy you.
against racemixing

>19If you are harvesting in your field and forget a sheaf there, do not go back to get it. It is to be left for the foreigner, the fatherless, and the widow, so that the LORD your God may bless you in all the work of your hands.
Caring for the fellow people and supporting the poor

>1“Truly, truly, I tell you, whoever does not enter the sheepfold by the gate, but climbs in some other way, is a thief and a robber.
against illegal immigration

>18If the world hates you, understand that it hated Me first. 19If you were of the world, it would love you as its own. Instead, the world hates you, because you are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.
Jow Forums is hated by the world, this means we are chosen

>15Do not love the world or anything in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him.
Jow Forums usually just wants to watch the world burn

Saying race isnt an issue goes outright against what is in the bible. Jesus does say "there is neither jew nor gentile" etc. but speaks at the point about the salvation and the faith, that everyone regardless of race can be saved and should follow him, not that we should abolish the concept of race and intermix

fall for what?

Dude. Look at any church. Among leaders there is always 20% goys at best.

So why didn't Jow Forums just tell me that earlier instead of screaming KIKE ON A STICK1!!1!!!!!!1

It depends on what sect of Christianity you are speaking of. It's not fair to say "Christians" because that boxes in Christians with (((Christians))). To be fair, every sect has their fair share of Good Goyim though. Even mine.

Attached: 9971a15dc2119578043ad3f0f1c891c6--jehovah-witness-jehovah-s-witnesses.jpg (720x960, 116K)

Yes they do.
>speaks against mass immigration
Wrong, provide verse number.
>against racemixing
Wrong,
Jeremiah 13:23
Moses married an Cushite (Ethiopian) negress. look at numbers 12. heres a link if your illiterate biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Numbers 12&version=NRSV

>But avoid foolish questions, and genealogies, and contentions, and strivings about the law; for they are unprofitable and vain.
Titus 3:9
>against illegal immigration
Legal and illegal immigration is bad. Just because it is legal doesn't make it right. Also
When you are persecuted in one place, flee to another. Truly I tell you, you will not finish going through the towns of Israel before the Son of Man comes.
>Matthew 10:23
When a foreigner resides among you in your land, do not mistreat them. The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt.
>(Leviticus 19:33-34)
He defends the cause of the fatherless and the widow, and loves the foreigner residing among you, giving them food and clothing. And you are to love those who are foreigners, for you yourselves were foreigners in Egypt.
>(Deuteronomy 10:18-19)
When you reap the harvest of your land, do not reap to the very edges of your field or gather the gleanings of your harvest. Do not go over your vineyard a second time or pick up the grapes that have fallen. Leave them for the poor and the foreigner.
>(Leviticus 19:9-10)
Do not oppress a foreigner; you yourselves know how it feels to be foreigners, because you were foreigners in Egypt.
>(Exodus 23:9)
>hated by the world, this means we are chosen
Jews were once hated by the world does that mean they are the chosen? Those immigrates are hated by other countries so they are the chosen? Provide full verse.
>pol/ usually just wants to watch the world burn
We want to see the world burn and be remade into a white homeland. If our country was 100% white we wouldnt want to see that burn down.

Attached: 1510196812988.jpg (500x500, 68K)

here is more information on KJV related to race mixing.

Steven Anderson on race-mixing
youtube.com/watch?v=oz3ccSJtJXA
"Interracial Marriage" Baptist Preaching (independent, fundamental, KJV sermon)
youtube.com/watch?v=PRCVeqvZKt4
"Races" are a Fraud
youtube.com/watch?v=buJDSuSey3U
Spiritual Semites
youtube.com/watch?v=v82PlDSLDf8

Attached: 1528877020847.jpg (589x581, 101K)

If you search the archives for JW on Jow Forums he admits freely that he isn't white. He will say cope outs such as "I'm white in soul" which leads me to believe he is a nigger. Do you think whites want to be apart of a religion that accepts non-whites into it? Why the fuck would I want to listen to a nigger Jehovah Witness?

Attached: 1530615443511.png (625x605, 54K)

>3Do not intermarry with them. Do not give your daughters to their sons or take their daughters for your sons, 4because they will turn your sons away from following Me to serve other gods. Then the anger of the LORD will burn against you, and He will swiftly destroy you.
It actually refers to intereligious marriage and is fine with interracial marriage as both partners are jews. Even Moses married a Cushite (in modern Ethiopia)
>1“Truly, truly, I tell you, whoever does not enter the sheepfold by the gate, but climbs in some other way, is a thief and a robber.
refers to the Kingdom of Heaven and the gate is Jesus.
>15Do not love the world or anything in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him
Jow Forums wants the world to burn simply because it has been desecrated ti the point that burning it and rebuilding it from the ashes is pretty required to fix it.

The bible doesnt give a shit about race

Why are you guys more interesting in spreading cucked interpretations instead of using scripture to redpill Christians? You're acting very jewish. I am not open to changing my religion but I would like to hear a redpilled interpretation.

because there is no redpilled "interpretation"that is even remotely faithful to the text.

Attached: 1536948308140.png (764x647, 209K)

>spreading cucked interpretations
I'm not spreading a cucked interpretations these ARE the interpretations.
>using scripture to redpill Christians
That is what we are doing we want them to stop worshiping a fucking jew.
>I am not open to changing my religion
Well then you aren't open to anything just stick to your church NPC.

Attached: 1522975629733.jpg (728x546, 177K)

Imagine coming back to c*ckchan just to post something from the superior Jow Forums.
SAD!

>It actually refers to intereligious marriage and is fine with interracial marriage as both partners are jews. Even Moses married a Cushite (in modern Ethiopia)
back then religion was strongly tied to once ethnicities, so it also was against racemixing. the whole bible is full of God seperating things from another and deeming it good, so obviously mixing it back together cant be good.

>refers to the Kingdom of Heaven and the gate is Jesus.
why would it be here any different? Jesus is all the time using metaphores about earthly things to describe the principles of heaven, and this is one. people that climb over the fence instead entering through the gate is a thief and a robber, no matter wether its here on earth or in heaaven.

>Jow Forums wants the world to burn simply because it has been desecrated ti the point that burning it and rebuilding it from the ashes is pretty required to fix it.
coincidently thats exactly what will happen in the bible.

Judas betrayed the messiah, Josephs brothers sold Joseph into slavery, Abraham knocked up his maiden instead of his wife to get a child. The bible is full of stories of others making wrongs. Moses doing that is such one i would say, and it only says that God is forgiving.

>Titus 3:9
means useless discussion about these things most likely, like "is x white?" which shits up this board all the time and just helps dividing.

>>Matthew 10:23
> towns of Israel
tells me it will stay in the country, or if you see israel as the people then among the nations of that people, so that the ethnicities at least will stay among themselves.

>>(Deuteronomy 10:18-19)
>(Leviticus 19:33-34)
doesnt tell you to let the foreigner in in the first place, just if you did to be a decent human being.

>Jews were once hated by the world does that mean they are the chosen?
jews are hated for being subversive pieces of shit. Christians and Jow Forumsacks for trying to do whats good and stating the truth.

second part was to

>some cucked baptist saying it surely says its supported by God.
we have also priests advocating for gay marriage and sweden has proposed that God is gender neutral. yet both are outright refuted by the bible

>uhm why are you spreading things I don't like that are in the bible?
>the parts I DO like are obviously more important and deserve to be spread
>YOU ARE JEWISH for quoting passages in the bible that I don't like!

did you forget your brain at your walmart

>refers to the Kingdom of Heaven and the gate is Jesus.

Away with you Satan, for it is written, only through Christ shall you find salvation.

Attached: 1539295876770.jpg (585x640, 46K)

>Moses doing that is such one i would say, and it only says that God is forgiving.
You need to read the entire scripture verse. God came down and gave both his wives leprosy for insulting his nigger wife. Moses didn't do anything wrong those who insulted his non-white wife did.
>doesnt tell you to let the foreigner in in the first place
yes it actually does. It specifically says you should leave some of your land open for the foreigner.
>means useless discussion
No it isnt because being white is a requirement. Titus 3:9 says that it doesnt fucking matter.

Do you even know who Anderson is? He is by far not cucked christian. I can even bring up the orthodox view on racism.
orthodoxclergy.blogspot.com/2018/02/a-statement-concerning-sin-of-racism.html?m=1
How is this an argument to anything he said?

Attached: 1511218302515.png (1600x1500, 403K)

Because his implication goes against what God specifically said, it would imply that there is another way into heaven not through Christ at all.

Not really if you read what he is saying with the verse. He is saying that getting into the gate through climbing in another way to get into heaven is a thief and a robber.

There is certainly quite a bit of knowledge that can make Christianity redpilled.

Jesus calling the jews devils and descendants of Cain is quite a start.
“You are of your father, the devil, and the desires of your father you desire to do. He was a manslayer from the beginning and he stood not in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he may speak he speaks falsehood for his own sake, for he is a liar and the father of it.”
John 8:44
“from the blood of Abel to the blood of Zechariah, who was killed between the altar and the sanctuary. Yes, I tell you, this generation will be held responsible for it all.”
Luke 11:51

The Bible calling the jews of Jesus' day edomite mutts is also fantastic because it means Jesus was fighting against mutts.
“At that time Rasin king of Syria restored Aila to Syria, and drove the men of Juda out of Aila: and the Edomites came into Aila, and dwelt there unto this day.”
2 Kings 16:6

It seems certain verses immediately change the Bible from a mind control tool to hate speech. Pointing out these verses to people will make them realize they've been brainwashed and God is actually a right wing bigot. The issue is the churches and media know most Christians aren't aware of these verses and can therefore exploit and control them.

There's even a verse that uncucks all the cucked sounding parts of the New Testament.
“Do well unto him that is lowly, but give not to the ungodly: hold back thy bread, and give it not unto him, lest he overmaster thee thereby: for [else] thou shalt receive twice as much evil for all the good thou shalt have done unto him. For the most High hateth sinners, and will repay vengeance unto the ungodly, and keepeth them against the mighty day of their punishment. Give unto the good, and help not the sinner."
Sirach 12:5-7

>back then religion was strongly tied to once ethnicities, so it also was against racemixing. the whole bible is full of God seperating things from another and deeming it good, so obviously mixing it back together cant be good.
But given text if you want it to be logically consistent, then you must accept that in this case it prohibits this on the basis that the non jews were pagans rather than on the basis that the non jews are gentiles
> why would it be here any different? Jesus is all the time using metaphores about earthly things to describe the principles of heaven, and this is one. people that climb over the fence instead entering through the gate is a thief and a robber, no matter wether its here on earth or in heaaven.
This specific passage however refers to the Kingdom of Heaven itself and compares it to a sheep pen. No mention of national borders. The only opposition to illegal immigration in the bible is the illegal part. The bible doesnt give any fucks about immigration in general which is our real problem considering that 4 million shitskins enter the U.S. every year legally since 1965.
>coincidently thats exactly what will happen in the bible.
Well a lot people who dont like the world as it is and see no hope for it changing for the better think like this. The ideal world described in the Bible however is quite different from what your average Jow Forumsack wants

>my religion but I would like to hear a redpilled interpretation.

They are not using ANY interpretation. They are using confirmation bias. What that means is that they take verses/systems/circumstancial evidence out of context and fill in the other missing half with their own spin on it. Thus, making it LOOK LIKE the Bible is saying something it is not.

>He is saying that getting into the gate through climbing

"-whoever does not enter the sheepfold by the gate, but climbs in some other way, is a thief and a robber."

theres a fucking comma in between both of those statements.

God also blesses Ishmael even though he came through breaking the marriage between abraham and sarah, came from a wrong, so that wouldnt isnt an argument for racemixing not being wrong in the general sense.
Also they dont get cursed for speaking against the wife, but against Moses
>12 Miriam and Aaron began to talk against Moses because of his Cushite wife, for he had married a Cushite.
and then a bit after
>With him I speak face to face, clearly and not in riddles; he sees the form of the Lord. Why then were you not afraid to speak against my servant Moses?
always "against Moses"

>yes it actually does. It specifically says you should leave some of your land open for the foreigner.
no, it tells you to leave what you have to spare for the weak and unfortunate, which a foreigner usually is having noone he knows around as he is foreign. you could even argue that foreigner doesnt even mean someone from another ethnicity or country, but merely another town or village. something about "leaving the land open" isnt said at all.

Most of this is misinterpitation on your part. For instance Jesus called many people of satan peter was of satan the earth was of satan. Jesus was also a jew for him to call jews that would be calling him that and all of his followers.
How in the fuck can you be this retard?
>dont get cursed for speaking against the wife, but against Moses
That is literally what they are fucking doing idiot. They are pissed he married a nigger if it was one of their own kind it would have been different. Fucking shit man mental gymnastics.
>no, it tells you to leave what you have to spare for the weak and unfortunate
Those people from the caravans are weak and unfortunate fuck man delusional.

Attached: 1535601928445.jpg (1152x720, 106K)

Jesus exposed the Jews for what they really were.

>(Matthew 23:5) All the works they do they do to be viewed by men; ...

>(Matthew 23:6) They like the most prominent place at evening meals and the front seats in the synagogues,

>(Matthew 15:14) ...Blind guides is what they are...

>(Revelation 3:9) Look! I will give those from the synagogue of Satan who say they are Jews, and yet they are not but are lying—look! I will make them come and do obeisance before your feet and make them know I have loved you.

>(Revelation 2:9) ‘I know your tribulation and poverty—but you are rich—and the blasphemy by those who say they themselves are Jews, and yet they are not but are a synagogue of Satan.

>(Matthew 15:3) In reply he said to them: “Why is it YOU also overstep the commandment of God because of YOUR tradition?

>(Mark 7:8) Letting go the commandment of God, YOU hold fast the tradition of men.”

>(Matthew 3:7) ... “YOU offspring of vipers,...

>(John 8:44) YOU are from YOUR father the Devil, and YOU wish to do the desires of YOUR father....

>(Luke 16:14) ...money lovers, ...

>(Matthew 23:4) They bind up heavy loads and put them upon the shoulders of men, but they themselves are not willing to budge them with their finger.

The Bible is not Jewish agenda. In fact, Jews hate Jesus because of this. Jesus was the first true anti-Semite.

Attached: DaJudenChrist.jpg (781x900, 95K)

only on openly practicing jews, women and sex. Everything else though is irrevocably deep blue pilled. Even the economic system that the Bible describes the first Christians as practicing is very much bluepill. look at Acts 4:32-37 biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Acts 4&version=NIV and Acts 5:1-11. It is basically communism minus the atheism

Attached: 1478994851042.png (2028x1576, 653K)

>his hair resting on his shoulders
Isn't it funny how these frauds always make the same stupid mistake? We know with 100% certainty that Jesus Christ did not have long hair, because it is a shame for a man to have long hair and he shames God.

Attached: Jesus-paper-.jpg (900x900, 258K)

Anyone taking you seriously is absolute cancer and is proof they are fine with non-whites living in the country they reside in. Why are you still in the US exactly? If multiculturalism is against the bible why haven't you moved to whatever shithole countr you belong too?

>muh synagogue of Satan meme
Revelation 3 provides no way or form to know who these "fake jews" are, as everything in the Gospel it is vague and contradictory
So you randomly have decided that the synagogue of Satan is the modern Jews, as if that would change anything at all
Jesus himself said that the world is of Satan, and he made it quite clear that the only way to oppose "Satan" is by opposing the World. Which is INSANE if your main concerns are the survival of a WORLDY civilization into the far future. A concern that Christianity makes completely pointless
Why are you even here? You have no skin on this game. According to you, the Jewish War God will WIN no matter what and slay your enemies
There is nothing on the line for Christians
They gave up on this Universe
Europe being Islamic or not is completely IRRELEVANT for a christians that believes in the plan of God
The plan which promised that God would come back after 1000 years of oppression and persecution of his followers
A christians wanting to oppose the oppression of his people is going against God's plan
And it is not some sort of twisted interpretation by the Pope or evil catholics:

- "it is the duty of a Christian to suffer injustice, not to seize the sword and take to violence" - Martin Luther

>Revelation 3 provides no way or form to know who these "fake jews" are, as everything in the Gospel it is vague and contradictory. So you randomly have decided that the synagogue of Satan is the modern Jews
Maybe you missed the part where it says that they 1) blaspheme Jesus Christ, 2) use synagogues, 3) say they are Jews, 4) are not, 5) are of Satan. Modern Jews fall into every single one of these things ACCORDING TO THE BIBLE ITSELF.

It's not that hard to figure out. You just don't know anything about the Bible which is why you're making stupid statements about it.

>That is literally what they are fucking doing idiot.
no, they were pissed at moses because of the wife and talked down onto moses as a result, discrediting the one guy that at that point was the closest to God, that was what made him mad, not the reason they did this, but what they did.

>For instance Jesus called many people of satan peter was of satan the earth was of satan.
maybe learn what "satan" is before discussing.

>Jesus was also a jew for him to call jews that would be calling him that and all of his followers.
except todays jews are those that say they are jews, but are liars instead, real israelites, and thus jews, are white.

>But given text if you want it to be logically consistent
we have to see that God is seperating things from another all the time and wants it to stay that way, it starts with genesis even, seperating the darkness from the light, the heaven from the earth, the female from the male, and deeming it good. why would race be an exception?
Here some other verses about keeping things seperated which may or may not refer to racemixing
openbible.info/topics/race_mixing

>This specific passage however refers to the Kingdom of Heaven itself
and tell me again why he would use a metaphore we cant comprehend here, as according to your logic those people wouldnt be robbers and a thief, which would mean the people he is telling it to wouldnt understand really what he means.

>The ideal world described in the Bible however is quite different from what your average Jow Forumsack wants
its a authoritarian government without degeneracy. pretty much what Jow Forums wants

Then jesus himself was of satan

>1) blaspheme Jesus Christ
Romans did this as well.
>2) use synagogues,
Jesus used synagogues
>3) say they are Jews,
>4) are not,
Could be literally anyone saying they are jews but arent racially.
>5) are of Satan.
Again earth is of satan and peter is of satan its a phrase.

Attached: 1520523189749.jpg (318x1024, 81K)

Based German.
>Most of this is misinterpitation on your part. For instance Jesus called many people of satan peter was of satan the earth was of satan. Jesus was also a jew for him to call jews that would be calling him that and all of his followers.
Ironic you’re making accusations of misinterpretation. Satan was a general word for enemy. Devil had a different meaning. Jesus was an Israelite of the lineage of David. The jews were edomites.

>How in the fuck can you be this retard?

Look at the fucking Logic, it fucking contradicts what God said, a contradiction by Matthew 5:37 standards, is a fucking lie.

Thus, its a fucking interpretation straight out of the mouth of the serpent.

When you agree with his statement, its implying there is another way into heaven without Christ. Twisting Gods words. The gate is jesus in his interpretation, then God immediately says afterwards. ".....-but climbs in some other way,-" It translates to (Goes around Christ into heaven.)

Only through Christ shall you find salvation. This is a misinterpretation. Its not logically sound.

>that was what made him mad, not the reason they did this, but what they did.
Yes it actually is just because you say it isn't doesnt make it true. Again I'll repeat myself God was PISSED they were insulting his wife. Even if what you say is true it is backing up that God does not mind race mixing as he did not condemn Moses for it fuckhead.
>maybe learn what "satan" is before discussing.
Maybe you should? Do you understand what JEsus meant when he was saying that the earth is of satan and peter is?
>except todays jews are those that say they are jews, but are liars instead, real israelites, and thus jews, are white.
You are absolutely wrong here is actual proof. Jews are not white.

Romans did not do all 5 of those things. Only Jews fall into all of those things ACCORDING TO THE BIBLE ITSELF. Find me another group of people that fall into every one of those categories. No? Then shut the fuck up.

>Satan was a general word for enemy.
Good job now you understand.
>Jesus was an Israelite of the lineage of David.

biblehub.com/luke/3-33.htm
>the son of Amminadab, the son of Ram, the son of Hezron, the son of Perez, the son of Judah

biblehub.com/hebrews/7-14.htm
>For it is clear that our Lord descended from Judah

biblehub.com/luke/4-15.htm
>He was teaching in their synagogues, and everyone praised him.
biblehub.com/john/1-11.htm
>He came to his own people, and even they rejected him.

His own people aka Jews.

biblehub.com/john/4-22.htm
>You Samaritans worship what you do not know; we worship what we do know, for salvation is from the Jews.

Samaritans aka Gentiles.

JESUS WAS A JEW.

Attached: 1521006668214.jpg (931x595, 222K)

>Maybe you should?
satan (associated with saturn) meant something like "obstacle". everyone had his own satan. someone who incites him to do bad things, a bad habbit, an addiction, anythinghe should overcome. But then there also is THE Satan, Ha-Satan.

6 is the number of man, and his weakness. greed, egoism, egocentrism, all the materialistic desires, and i believe of this plane existence in general (the earth is tilted 23,4 degrees, or if you count from the other direction 66.6 degrees, life, on this planet at least, is made of carbon, the 6th element, with 6 protons, 6 neutrons and 6 electrons. 6 directions in the material realm, north, south, west, east, up and down, 6 sides of the cubes. Think About how molecules and icecrystals form in hexagonal shapes. saturn being the 6th planet with hexagon on its northpole). 666 is going over the top with the materialistic desires, pursuing and desiring only those and making you follow the path of satan.

The black cube of satan is a symbol for this material, 3 dimensional realm, and the time we fear is running out, which will let us die, and which causes us to do harm to others in order to lead a better life ourself. by this the black cube also symbolizes time and death without either we wouldnt have these earthly desires causing us to do evil.
The 666 could also stand for the dimensions of the cube, 6x6x6, entrapping us in the 6, our weakness and temptations.

Our sole puprose, as i believe it, is to overcome (our) satan, proof we arent easily corrupted wether satan is just a symbol or a real entithy. So while this world isnt evil itself, this realm of existence kind of makes the corruption a lot easier. When people worship satan, they dont worship some deity or enthity. they worship this material world, the materialistic egoistic desires, and themselves.

Attached: black cube of saturn.jpg (840x580, 138K)

Pic related. those 7 circles are called the seed of life.
One interpretation i saw is that its meant to symbolize the creation week, or symbolize the same as the creation week does in the bible
The center being conciousness, that expands to the circle. The conciousness then moves to the border of the circle where it expands again creating the second circle and so on until you got the seed of life. the 6 days of creation around the 7th one, God, the seed of life or whatever you want to call it.
By connecting the points of intersection you gain the (black) cube, as above mentioned symbolizing the material world and as such Satans rule.

I have to say here that the 6, and all these patterns are commonly seen as a positive symbol as it is the blueprint of creation of life, but its only the material part of this, and according to the Bible the source of temptations, the Satan's, which we should work on overcoming with

So in this light atheism is low key satanism as both are about the material, about power, wealth, the flesh.
Christianity is about rejection of the flesh and embrace of the spirit. Where christianity tells you everything is God, thus you yourself too and everything else it means everything is connected to you while satanism and atheism teach seperation. no underlying connections and thus seperation leads to worship of the self, and only caring about the ego.
Where satanists and atheist desire to be blessed in this life and having it comfy christianity tell you you will have it hard in this life, prosecuted and attacked for doing the right thing, so you may have delight in the next live instead

Attached: Black cube seed.png (236x225, 33K)

> Jews are not white.
The white race, the caucasoids are the actual chosen people, the Israeli people. This gets clear already when you see that Mount Aratat, where Noah landed with his arc is the same place where the white people, caucasusoids, come frome from, the Caucasus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasus
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ararat
It is also known that the blue eyed people all have a common anchestor
sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/01/080130170343.htm
Which most likely was Noah

Furthermore the blue eyed white people are known across the world to come around and bring technology and knowledge and rule them for some time.
The sumerians believed the blue eyed white people where gods, the annunaki (even though i came to believe that the blue eyed possibly are other people during the sumerians, they at least have the blue eyed people and swastika as well).
The Aztecs as well, and describe them from coming over the sea with a ship that moved on its own.
The chinese talk about blue eyed and blonde haired people who created the first civilization and ruled in the early time. A lot of egyptians mummies are shown to have had blonde hair etc.
And Europeans were the first in the Americas as well
telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/9110838/Stone-age-Europeans-were-the-first-to-set-foot-on-North-America.html

Hitlers Ahnenerbe tried to find out about the origins of the white people, and maybe he did find out the actual israelis are the whites with the jews being the blue eyed people, who are said that they will spread across the earth and rule everywhere. Same they did during colonisations. Hitler found out the (((jews))) of today arent the jews of the bible who are just
>those who belong to the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews but are liars instead.

The "white privilege" people go on about, is actually the blessing of God

Attached: Swastika Worldmap.jpg (1600x1120, 404K)

>That is literally what they are fucking doing idiot. They are pissed he married a nigger if it was one of their own kind it would have been different. Fucking shit man mental gymnastics.

Then God punished Miriam and Aaron for this:

>Numbers 12:9-14 - 9And Jehovah’s anger got to be hot against them, and he went his way. 10And the cloud turned away from over the tent, and, look! Miri·am was struck with leprosy as white as snow. Then Aaron turned toward Miri·am, and, look! she was struck with leprosy. 11...12... 13...14Then Jehovah said to Moses: “Were her father to spit directly in her face, would she not be humiliated seven days? Let her be quarantined seven days outside the camp, and afterward let her be received in.”

Jehovah took Miriam and Aaron's criticism of Moses marriage to a Cushite woman as if they had spit in his face. You see how the context is left out?

The bible story is actual real history. This gets clear when you look at the story of Joseph alone. Joseph, in the bible, was sold off as slave to egypt, where he became friends with the pharao and married his daughter. He was given authority over everything. Compare that with the Yuya-mummie which was blond by the way.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuya
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_(Genesis)

Hitlers "Herrenrasse" probably was meant to mean "Rasse des Herrn" "Race of the Lord"
The 1000 year Reich was meant to be the 1000 year Sabbath, the 7th day which never happened because Satan interrupted it and which is for God like a thousand years.
This is why the Nazis had a sense of superiority like the Israelis had for the goyim.
The (((Jew))), like everything, stole their identity from others. Just like they took german names, have plastic surgery to look more white, act white when it suits them they stole their whole identity of being a jew from the whites

>20 King Arius of the Spartans.
>To the high priest Onias. Greetings!
>21 It has been discovered in a written record that the Spartans and the Jews are relatives and are both of the family of Abraham. 22 Since we have learned this, please let us know how you are. 23 On our part, we write to let you know that what is yours—your livestock and property—belongs to us, and ours belongs to you. We therefore command that our envoys report to you in keeping with this.

Attached: yuya.jpg (700x590, 91K)

Note that hebrew like we know it exist like this like the middle of the 19th century.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hebrew_language
>Archaic Biblical Hebrew from the 10th to the 6th century BCE, corresponding to the Monarchic Period until the Babylonian Exile and represented by certain texts in the Hebrew Bible (Tanakh), notably the Song of Moses (Exodus 15) and the Song of Deborah (Judges 5). Also called Old Hebrew or Paleo-Hebrew. It was written in the Paleo-Hebrew alphabet. A script descended from this, the Samaritan alphabet, is still used by the Samaritans.
Originally the bible was written in Paleo-Hebrew.

Pic related, left is Paleo Hebrew and on the right the Vinca Runes found across europe giving a further connection between those
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paleo-Hebrew_alphabet
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vinča_symbols
given a further connection that the real isralites and chosen people are the aryans

behindthename.com/name/adam
>This is the Hebrew word for "man". It could be ultimately derived from Hebrew אדם ('adam) meaning "to be red", referring to the ruddy colour of human skin
red, like whites are right after birth or when too long in the sun

piramidasunca.ba/bs/latest-news/item/3495-the-oldest-writing-in-the-world-has-been-decoded.html
>(1) O Three-One God of the land of Thrace,
>(2) I vow in Truth to bring you all due offerings, O great Son of God,
>(3) And only you (shall) I praise (and exalt), O my God (for you are) great!
>(4) You who are now in your temple, (I pray, hear me), keep me safe and deliver me (from all evil)!
Three one god, the trinity being a theme in the oldest text we have deciphered so far. The trinity is another theme which draws itself across a lot of culture, from sumer to egypt, to the Nordics and of course christianity written in the Vinca Runes

Attached: paleo hebrew.jpg (203x318, 9K)

>JESUS WAS A JEW.
Jesus was a Christian. Like all of his Judeo-Christian followers, Jesus Christ renounced the religion of Judaism. It is extremely rare for modern Jews to do this, but it is the only way for them to save themselves even to this day.

>Yes it actually is just because you say it isn't doesnt make it true.
show me the verse that says he got angry for insulting his wife. I showed 2 showing he got angry for them talking down on Moses, unrelated of the reason why they did so. until you do that i consider you a kike and ignore you

>Romans did not do all 5 of those things.
How exactly should I know? Who cares their were other groups of people in the region that could have used the synagogue and called themselves jews.
>Only Jews fall into all of those things ACCORDING TO THE BIBLE ITSELF
Jesus himself is a jew according to the bible itself. It still does not prove that jews are those being referred there.
>Find me another group of people that fall into every one of those categories.
Again Those jews would be real jews as they are jewish and so is Jesus. Anyone could have called themselves jews.
>You see how the context is left out?
No, I didn't leave any context out. The simple fact that God allowed Moses marriage is proof enough he is fine with race mixing.
>as if they had spit in his face.
yes because god had planned for moses to be married to a nigger. It means nothing.
Jesus was a jew by blood and religion.

Attached: 1529272388627.jpg (1429x997, 248K)

Not going to bother reading that shit but the answer is yes.

Attached: 1539842309977.jpg (600x495, 128K)

JESUS WAS A JEW IN SCRIPTURE AS WELL

In the meantime His talmidim (“students, disciples”) urged Him, saying, “Rabbi, eat.”
>John 4:31

This man came to Yeshua (“Jesus”) by night and said to Him, “Rabbi, we know that You are a teacher come from God; for no one can do these signs that You do unless God is with him.”
>John 3:1-2

And when they found Him on the other side of the lake, they said to Him, “Rabbi, when did You come here?”
>John 6:25

Then the woman of Samaria said to Him, “How is it that You, being a Jew, ask a drink from me, a Samaritan woman?”…
>John 4:9

>Both his parents were Jews because they were observing the Torah.
Luke 2:39 – So when they had done everything according to the Torah of the Lord, they returned to the Galilee, to their own city of Nazareth

>His parents observed the Passover :
Luke 2:41 – His parents went to Jerusalem every year at the Feast of the Passover.

>All of his disciples were Jews, he was a Jew, they even called him a Rabbi:
John 4:31 – In the meantime His talmidim (“students, disciples”) urged Him, saying, “Rabbi, eat.”
John 3:1-2 – This man came to Yeshua (“Jesus”) by night and said to Him, “Rabbi, we know that You are a teacher come from God; for no one can do these signs that You do unless God is with him.”
John 6:25 – And when they found Him on the other side of the lake, they said to Him, “Rabbi, when did You come here?”
John 4:9 – Then the woman of Samaria said to Him, “How is it that You, being a Jew, ask a drink from me, a Samaritan woman?”…

>He didn’t come to destroy the Law (Torah) or End it :
Matthew 5:17 – Do not think that I came to destroy the Law or the Prophets. I did not come to destroy but to fulfill.

>He went to synagogues :
Luke 4:16 – So he came to Nazareth, where He had been brought up. And as His custom was, He went into the synagogue on the Sabbath day, and stood up to read.
Luke 21:37 – And in the daytime He was teaching in the Temple, but at night He went out and stayed on the mountain called Olivet.

>He wore the Jewish tassle (The Hebrew noun tzitzit is the name for specially knotted ritual fringes, or tassels, worn in antiquity by Israelites and today by observant Jews and Samaritans) :
Matthew 14:36 – (They) begged Him that they might only touch the tassle of His garment. And as many as touched it were made perfectly well.

>He observed the Passover (The Jewish people celebrate Passover as a commemoration of their liberation by God from slavery in Egypt and their freedom as a nation under the leadership of Moses) :
John 2:13 – Now the Jewish Passover was at hand, and Yeshua (“Jesus”) went up to Jerusalem.

>He observed the Succot (in traditional Ashkenazi pronunciation Sukkos or Succos, literally Feast of Booths, is commonly translated to English as Feast of Tabernacles, sometimes also as Feast of the Ingathering) and taught in the temple again :
John 7:2,10,14 – Now the Jewish Feast of Succot (“Tabernacles”) was at hand. But when His brothers had gone up, then He also went up to the Feast… Now about the midst of the feast Jesus went up into the temple, and taught.

>He observed the Hanukah (a Jewish holiday commemorating the rededication of the Holy Temple (the Second Temple) in Jerusalem at the time of the Maccabean Revolt against the Seleucid Empire. Hanukkah is observed for eight nights and days, starting on the 25th day of Kislev according to the Hebrew calendar, which may occur at any time from late November to late December in the Gregorian calendar. It is also known as the Festival of Lights and the Feast of Dedication) :
John 10:22,23 – Now it was the Feast of Dedication in Jerusalem and it was winter, and Yeshua (“Jesus”) walked in the temple…

He was a god damn Jew, alright. There is also one other, crucial point here – the supposed Messiah has to come from the bloodline of David and Solomon – yet another bunch of Jews.

Attached: 1524245795689.jpg (260x320, 33K)

Why do you retard fear Judaism so much?
Judaism is literally what powers Jews up.

Christianity did the same for Europeans, until they embraced atheism and cucked out with unsustainable birth rates and dysfunctional families.

>Then jesus himself was of satan

This is the other context you continue to leave out.

>(Galatians 3:28) There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor freeman, there is neither male nor female; for YOU are all one [person] in union with Christ Jesus.

>(Romans 10:12) For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek, for there is the same Lord over all, who is rich to all those calling upon him.

>(Galatians 6:16) And all those who will walk orderly by this rule of conduct, upon them be peace and mercy, even upon the Israel of God.

>(Romans 9:6) However, it is not as though the word of God had failed. For not all who [spring] from Israel are really “Israel.”

>(Romans 2:28) For he is not a Jew who is one on the outside, nor is circumcision that which is on the outside upon the flesh.

A Jew is ANY person that recognizes Jesus as both King and Messiah. That means Christians are Jews. THEY are God's chosen people now, not blood Jews anymore. Any BLOOD JEW that rejects Jesus is now the Synagogue of Satan now. The Jew is no longer the follower of the Torah, Psalms and Prophets anymore. The Jew is now anyone acknowledging Jesus Kingship and Messiahnic role.

>Christianity did the same for Europeans,
No actually it didn't it was white men who did but herei s what I have to say aobut it.
Christianity made Europe a mess...

That "conversion" of Europe involved a lot of killing of whites and destruction of history and art, even worse, it involved killing scientists that went through the Middle Ages, so much that Islam got ahead of Europe during the Middle Ages

>bu... but the surviving scientists were christians and even talked well of the kike Jesus!!!

see: pewforum.org/2009/11/05/scientists-and-belief/
> According to the poll, just over half of scientists (51%) believe in some form of deity or higher power; specifically, 33% of scientists say they believe in God, while 18% believe in a universal spirit or higher power.

Now that not being a christian is not a death sentence, most scientists don't give a fuck about pretending to worship a kike

Certainly, if Christianity was pro-Science, it would not be anti-world, and it would have not allowed Islam to get ahead of Europe and almost cuck it completely during the Middle Ages

I mean really: FUCKING ISLAM GOT AHEAD OF EUROPE

Is that the religion that you claim "made Europe"?

You believe in an era where the Islamic World was ahead of Europe, so much that our word for complex mathematics is ALGEBRA, an arab word!

But then, Jesus the Kike promised that.

He said clearly that, while men would love their enemies, men would have their enemies in their own household, so it is no wonder europeans were killing each other until well

Attached: 1509502742230.png (720x1259, 1.07M)

>How exactly should I know? Who cares their were other groups of people in the region that could have used the synagogue and called themselves jews.
You're really reaching for straws my friend. Jews blaspheme Jesus, use synagogues, are of their father the devil, say they are Jews, but are not.

>For he is NOT A JEW, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh: But he IS A JEW, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

He was a Judeo-Christian, learn the difference my friend.

>A Jew is ANY person that recognizes Jesus as both King and Messiah.
Their is a difference here one is a spiritual one the other is a racial one. Many christians such as yourself believe you are spiritually jewish. However that isn't the case by blood a jew is a race. Already proved that Jesus by blood was a jew not just by some spirituality. Thanks for posting some of the scriptures that are in favor of race mixing and multiculturalism
>(Galatians 3:28) There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor freeman, there is neither male nor female; for YOU are all one [person] in union with Christ Jesus.
You also ignored my point about you being okay with multiculturalism which you are.

Attached: 1521055738076.jpg (1032x5712, 1.81M)

>Was a jew

>Was

Okay. Oh no, a Jew, that actually does what God says.

If you're implicating that the only way to a stable society is from some subjective non objectively universal moral system be my guest to open the history books and point me right at the theology thats the closest.

The reason why im saying all this shit, is because of what you seem to be implicating here, is that unironically you don't ever post the passage when Jesus fufills the law, thus making Christians, Jews.

I have no problem being a "Jew" by this logic, because i'm actually a christian, this is nothing more then divide and conquer semantics at this point.

>Just turn away from christ Goy, disassemble your moral system Goy.

If none of this is what you meant, stop freaking the fuck out about Jesus specifically being a Jew by old testament standards. Because by christian standards none of this will apply.

Attached: 1539386489489.jpg (1275x1200, 518K)

Jesus, the Apostles, Jewish Christians, and Prophets were not one of (((them))). The (((Jews))) that you know of were the Molech, Baal, Ashrah worshippers who eventually became the Pharisees and Saducees and followers. Jesus was an Israelite.

What made Israelites unique from all other races/nationalities in the world was their lineage. They could almost all trace their lineage back to Abraham, Isaac, and Israel. Jesus lineage in Matthew and Luke went as far back to Adam himself. In 70AD Tiberius Cesar ransacked Jerusalem in what is known as the Seige of Jerusalem of 70AD where the Romans attacked Jerusalem and destroyed the temple and all archived genealogies. After this, no Israelite on Earth could trace their lineages back anymore and all true Israelites disbanded throughout the Earth. The Age of Israel was over.

The 1st Century Christians were not concerned with liberating Israel. This was obvious because Jesus predicting the destruction of Jerusalem in 70AD at the hands of Tiberius Cesar. This was God letting the Jews know he was done with them. Not only did they destroy the temple but all the records of Jewish genealogy going back to Abraham himself. No Jew on Earth could prove their lineage after that anymore. The Age of Israel was over and remained over to this day.

The (((Israel))) and (((Jews))) that you know of today are not the continuation of that Israel up above. They are descendants of Talmudism which descendend from Babylonian Mysticism. The Israel and Jews you are resisting today are the Synagogue of Satan. (((Christians))) are also a part of them as well.

Attached: JWAWAKEJESUS.jpg (1200x1543, 311K)

I’m not going to gain anything from bugging Jow Forums am I. I actually have to read that big ass book and take notes. Fml and fuck jews for subverting the churches and everything else.

Attached: 9BE37E87-B12A-4424-90C4-1E73714BAD8B.png (760x839, 1.07M)

I could help you on the interpretation of the seed of life.

The “raw” universe has a formless geometry, so to say. The seed of life is merely a physical interpretation or analogue of this formless geometry.

The creation story is another physical representation. They are not based on eachother but both based in Ultimate Truth.

I’ve found the seed of life to perfectly represent the 8 densities of consciousness. The eighth being the first of the next octave (just like how the eighth/outer circle is the next inner circle)

Same with the seven chakras then the 8th which is just the sum of the others.

All just physical analogies of Truth.

>JESUS WAS A JEW
he was from the line of Judah, a Judean which todays jews claim to be, but are not
He is thus an israelite, occasionally interchangable with jew,
He was not a religious jew, in fact came to abolish Judaism.
He also wasnt from the kingdom of Judah, where at that point mostly edomites and canaanites lived. He was born gallilean.

>Jews blaspheme Jesus,
many people did
>use synagogues
Jesus used synagogues
>are of their father the devil
speaking directly at a group of Moloch worshipers
>say they are Jews, but are not.
could be anyone.
>He was a Judeo-Christian
Typical Jow Forums christkike just calling anyone that follows the bible a judeo-christian.
>Okay. Oh no, a Jew, that actually does what God says.
opinion discarded.
>Jesus, the Apostles, Jewish Christians, and Prophets were not one of (((them))).
yes they were
Not even going to bother reading the rest of your shit as I've already explained that Jesus was a jew fully by blood.
>fuck jews for subverting the churches
The jews created the church specifically for subverting white countries.

Attached: 1533907989660.jpg (1858x710, 223K)

>Kikes and paganiggers at it again
We just BTFO you larpers a few hours ago. Fuck off and check the archive.

Attached: 1540669401197.jpg (500x669, 90K)

>is persecuted by
>is murdered by Jews
>repeatedly calls Jews the devil
>Jews declare he is burning in a pot of semen for all eternity in the Talmud
>2000 years later some fat neckbeard accuses him of being too Jewish because he needs to justify sleeping in on Sundays

Attached: 6766049.jpg (542x453, 24K)

>Their is a difference here one is a spiritual one the other is a racial one. Many christians such as yourself believe you are spiritually jewish. However that isn't the case by blood a jew is a race. Already proved that Jesus by blood was a jew not just by some spirituality. Thanks for posting some of the scriptures that are in favor of race mixing and multiculturalism

This is answered here>Christianity made Europe a mess...

This is where you are being very bias. It wasn't Christianity. Remember that true Christians were being pic related by the Roman Empire. For the next 4 centuries Christians would be martyred. The truth is that the Roman Empire killed Europe, not Christianity. What you are talking about is the Catholic Church, The Church of England, and the Protestant Movement. They were the continuation of they Synagagoue of Satan only. Look at the Inquisitions. Who was it being tortured, imprisoned and executed with a Bible on their necks? Christians reading, writing, translating the Bible for the commoners. Who was the executer? The Catholic Church, the Protestant Reformation, and the Church of England. Not "Christians." Remember that is a watered down word used to net all innocent sects in so you can discredit them because of the actions of others.

Attached: 1stCenturyChristianMartyrs.jpg (918x511, 299K)

you fucking morons
ikf someone is wrong its because theyre wrong not because they are part jewish or have a jewish surname
make a fucking argument or their shabbos goyim are gonna fuck you guys up

>many people did
Only Jews did all 5 things.

>Typical Jow Forums christkike just calling anyone that follows the bible a judeo-christian.
A Judeo-Christian is a Jew who converted to Christianity and renounced Judaism and Jewishness.

Attached: Tac2.jpg (2560x1583, 1.33M)

>opinion discarded.

nice to know i'm dealing with a reduction subjectivity that denies he has a free will while he simultaneously wills what he wants to believe.

Since you reject God clearly, i want to know you can epistomologically account for absolutes such as Truth, Morality, Knowledge, Love, Free will and Logic itself.

You steal all of these from the christian world view fedora fag. You're a bigger kike then the people you supposedly are against.

>which todays jews claim to be, but are not
but again they are its proven by actual genetics among even christian historians. Keep trying maybe one day you'll believe
>The truth is that the Roman Empire killed Europe
wrong, christianity did along with christan barbarians.

Attached: 1512318424160.png (1586x1696, 1.2M)

Christians are supposed to help humanity. What you BIGOTS stand for, is something degrading to the standard I and most current people stand for, decency, humanity, and love. You have embraced a life of mocking God's work, which is the great family of Mankind, that includes every racial denomination of humanity. You guys have betrayed Jesus' teachings, and I hope you find your soul from self searching. Look in the mirror.

Attached: index.jpg (259x194, 8K)

You are fine with worshiping a jew and a foreign religion created by them. You do not have anything to say to me that would actually change my mind.

Attached: 1513770511333.png (1500x1500, 3.93M)

>Only Jews did all 5 things.
Again you have no proof no one else did the same.

Attached: 1515295982985.png (754x941, 436K)

Fantastic, user.
Where did you learn all of this at? Fascinating information.
God bless

>muh optics shilling

pagan faggot begone. You have no way to account for the most simple philosophical absolutes without religion and would deliver civilization to anarchy in a heart beat.

Making philosophy arbitrarily tied to race is a bastardization of objectivity.

>Not even going to bother reading the rest of your shit as I've already explained that Jesus was a jew fully by blood.

Calling Jesus for being a genetic Jew is meaningless. What matters is what did Jesus teach and what the Pharisees/Saducees taught. Remember that before Jesus was born Jews centuries before worshipped Molech, the Baals, the Ashra poles at temples and sacrificed children at these temples. They even encouraged temple prostitution and homosexual prostitution as well. Those are the (((Jews))) you are talking about. To box in Jesus, the Prophets, the Apostles, and Christians with the Molech/Baal/Ashra worshippers is a huge confirmation bias on your end and fallacy of generalization. His blood is meaningless, it's the system they followed that matter.

Attached: CavalloMuerte.png (750x807, 739K)

>jews come from the middle east just like couple dozen other ethnicities
>this means they are this one particular group they claim they are
k

No you didn't address anything. Youv'e said it yourself you aren't white yet you live in the US. You are in favor of multiculturalism.

i make occasionally threads on ancient history started with posting what i have on it, and anons contributed and i started archiving and putting stuff into context and included it in the next thread.

Oh really? I'm gonna prove a negative now? I can demonstrate with absolute certainty that Jews do all 5 things. For your information, the Bible doesn't call any other group but Jews Satanic -- so the Synagogue of Satan can only be referring to Jews because they alone fulfill all 5 things.

>>muh optics shilling
Never actually said this it is a basic fact that if you base your religious beliefs off a foreign religion a jewish one and a jew god is meaningless to me. I will never worship a jewish multicultural religion.

You’re just an npc wearing a Christ cloak.

>The jews created the church specifically for subverting white countries
How do you explain the success of white nation's under the Church, then?
To call Christianity a Jewish ploy would require a hilariously benevolent slavery for hundreds of years

Your picture is answered here:

>(2 Timothy 4:3, 4) For there will be a period of time when they will not put up with the healthful teaching, but, in accord with their own desires, they will accumulate teachers for themselves to have their ears tickled; 4and they will turn their ears away from the truth, whereas they will be turned aside to false stories.

>(Matthew 7:21) “Not everyone saying to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter into the kingdom of the heavens, but the one doing the will of my Father who is in the heavens will.

>(Matthew 7:15) “Be on the watch for the false prophets that come to YOU in sheep’s covering, but inside they are ravenous wolves.

>(Acts 20:29) I know that after my going away oppressive wolves will enter in among YOU and will not treat the flock with tenderness,

>(2 Peter 2:1) However, there also came to be false prophets among the people, as there will also be false teachers among YOU. These very ones will quietly bring in destructive sects and will disown even the owner that bought them, bringing speedy destruction upon themselves.

>(1 Timothy 4:1) However, the inspired utterance says definitely that in later periods of time some will fall away from the faith, paying attention to misleading inspired utterances and teachings of demons,

>(2 Corinthians 11:13-15) For such men are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into apostles of Christ. 14And no wonder, for Satan himself keeps transforming himself into an angel of light.FOR SATAN HIMSELF KEEPS TRANSFORMING HIMSELF INTO AN ANGEL OF LIGHT 15IT IS THEREFORE NOTHING GREAT IF HIS MINISTERS ALSO KEEP TRANSFORMING THEMSELVES INTO MINISTERS OF RIGHTEOUSNESS...

It was prophesied this would happen.

Attached: 1522302507582.jpg (640x517, 322K)

>It was prophesied this would happen.
IT
WAS
REAL
IN
MY
MIND

Attached: 1525625168891.png (2746x4584, 1.73M)

So you just pieced it all together from other anons?
I'll have to start looking for your history threads again, a great read.
Thank you based user

>Never actually said this it is a basic fact that if you base your religious beliefs off a foreign religion a jewish one and a jew god is meaningless to me

Thats like, your opinion. Thanks for playing. You can't even calls Jews evil without God.

Attached: 1540669407308.png (800x723, 516K)

>47Because you did not serve the LORD your God with joy and gladness of heart in all your abundance, 48you will serve your enemies the LORD will send against you in famine, thirst, nakedness, and destitution. He will place an iron yoke on your neck until He has destroyed you.
>49The LORD will bring a nation from afar, from the ends of the earth, to swoop down upon you like an eagle, a nation whose language you will not understand, 50a ruthless nation with no respect for the old and no pity for the young. 51They will eat the offspring of your livestock and the produce of your land until you are destroyed. They will leave you no grain or new wine or oil, no calves of your herds or lambs of your flocks, until they have caused you to perish. 52They will besiege all your cities, until the high and fortified walls in which you trust have fallen in all the land. They will besiege all your cities throughout the land the LORD your God has given you.
man, really sounds like a mass of foreigners being send into your country is actually a curse, something not good and thus shouldnt be encouraged. who would have known?

Attached: Internet.png (733x1094, 1.26M)

thanks, i have currently going which was essentially done the same way, as all my threads. (somewhere in the linked threads you should find a post linking to the latest complete version of each thread i make occasionally)

Man is two

Are you the "Dinosaurs on the Ark" poster from last time?

Attached: 1356488499990.jpg (766x956, 112K)

>How do you explain the success of white nation's under the Church, then?
I wouldn't call it a success more like riding the success of paganism prior to it. The pagan roman empire was on the verge of an industrial revolution. Every single thing that christians have created has used existing pagan ideals. Art for example literally everything. Modern western civilization was based on pagan systems. Christians destroy it and that is what we are seeing now.
>Thats like, your opinion.
No, its a fact that it is a foreign religion worshiping a jewish god.
>You can't even calls Jews evil without God.
Yeah I can watch. Jews are evil pieces of shit that deserve Israel nuked of the face of the earth.

Attached: jews_everywhere_in_a_synagogue.png (750x952, 846K)

ehm no, the bit i have on dinosaurs are these 2

Attached: 1540668353132.png (1980x1832, 1.61M)

still were pagan uptil only 500yrs ago. Good example of this is Lithuania. Also till this day some people still do such as

Pagan Worship at a Holy Well in Devon
youtu.be/NH0p2fmOliw
Hebrew Anglo-Saxons? - Medieval Conversion Tactics
youtu.be/eXIbjGYY0cc
Indo-European Prayer and Ritual
youtu.be/Wzjx4yneCZs
Sacred Water Places for Pagans
youtu.be/85qlcrVZMwU

Exodus, possibly composed by Cædmon in the 7th c. - Many pagan Anglo-Saxon kingdoms still remained. Andreas, composed about 750AD - Some Anglo-Saxon peasants were still pagan at this time. Judith, composed 9th c., parallels the pagan Viking invasions of the time.

Attached: 1532523195545.jpg (984x2088, 532K)

>No, its a fact that it is a foreign religion worshiping a jewish god.

>Fact

Accounting for Truth????? hmmmmm. Give me your religious text faggot. Let me see if it rings true.

eastern rome remained christian and got cucked and by god, it got cucked hard, to this day their capital is still turk and muslimn
to believe that Christianity is about making empires strong is absurd
Why did Saint Augustine write that it was not a christian concern the existence or not of wordly kingdoms?
Why were Christians unable to save even their fucking holy land from the Muslims, if they are the religion of earthly power that you believe they are?
Why is the North Africa now muslim, if it was once christian and roman?
That they didn't manage to screw things completely over was an accident of history, not for lack of trying
and most importantly of all questions, why has Christianity become an enabler of the muslim invasion of Europe, if it is such religion of earthly power and "the strong will inherit the Earth" as you seem to believe?
why are all the christian mainstream churches pro-refugee, if christian doctrine says "hate your enemy, and do not lend to them all they want" instead of the opposite as you claim?
The strange thing is that "christians" like you are a minority within Christianity itself that they claim to represent, with everyone from the Pope to the Anglican Churches to the Protestant Churches to the Greek Orthodoxs actively cucking for the destruction of the West
The Pope literally points to the same verses that I do to justify his doctrine, yet you come here to tell me that he is wrong, and I am wrong, and even damn Jesus and paul were wrong tho, because some medieval crusader decided to recreate christianity as a earthly cult of power in order to sack Constantinople!
you even talk about spaniards, you do know this religion of power of yours didn't prevent them from being occupied by Islam for 700 years right?

Attached: 1516972642539.jpg (1024x872, 118K)