Did the kikes really think there would never be any push back to their anti white policies and propaganda?

Did the kikes really think there would never be any push back to their anti white policies and propaganda?

Attached: 788.jpg (225x225, 5K)

Or their colonization of Palestine? You plebs clearly don't understand Jewish guilt and you don't understand D&C

I can't wait until this inspires Muslims all over america to jihad Synagogues

They were counting on gaining complete information control and subverting the next generation of goyim in Marxist indoctrination centers i.e. public schools.

I think they thought they would succeed this time by slow walking Wiemar 2.0. If insanity is doing the same shit over and over and expecting different results, jews should all be locked up in mental health camps.

Attached: Browner And Gayer.jpg (1193x694, 332K)

Fucking this, the sperg is not the hero we needed or wanted but we deserve him. All groups have spergs, it was inevitable. If I spend too much time thinking about these subjects I consider doing irrational things.
He attacked a group of people that are aiding the import of a threat that spreads like cancer. Sympathy is reserved for allies.

what does that have to do with a bunch of flyover shlubs?

this incident is Roof nigger tier, attacking nobodies at a soft target

kristallnacht when?

They knew there would be. They just figured they could suppress, censor, lie their way out of any accountability. FUNNY HOW THAT WORKED OUT.

They thought wrong

Yes

>launch full scale attack on Palestinian ghetto
>cry when based boomer retaliate

Attached: 1418768075349s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

It's not like he killed any of the kikes actually causing this though. What is the point of hitting pleb jews who dindu nuffin?

Attached: shaun king master race jew.jpg (759x570, 101K)

he shot up a circumcision ceremony.

Attached: 1406641986927.cached-700x437.jpg (700x437, 71K)

we can hope user

Attached: 1535245095637.jpg (292x257, 23K)

>be shitzo
>ruin life
>kill nobody Jew's
>hurt the cause of redpilling masses about jewish control of all western and some non western countries

The guys a total waste

It was a bad plan to begin with. They weaken the upper whites holding lower whites in place. The lower whites run wild.

A better question is why I should honestly give a shit that 11 kikes got shot. What have Jews done for me lately? Why should I care for anyone but my own people, since it seems like we're the only ones anyone's allowed to hate anymore?

Eh depends. The Jews could vastly overplay their hand like they usually do and inadvertently end up redpilling more people with their shenanigans.

based and red pilled

remember these blue check marked kikes are on twitter everyday encouraging violence against whites.

>Did the kikes really think there would never be any push back to their anti white policies and propaganda?
Yes, because kikes are irrational . Let's face it , and have them face their self .

Kikes have the 'great disease' :
>wanting to win
>be #1
>at all costs
>and all failures

Attached: know thyself.jpg (1051x547, 30K)

>push back
>like electing Rabbi Trump
>kek what a timeline

Attached: trumpjew.png (358x398, 106K)

you'll look nice as a draw string lamp

>trump is on our side goyim! Were omnipotent!

they have been blatant for i don't know how long, i honestly never see them falling. too much control and power. especially in this day&age

They have less control and power of information than they did before the internet. Things seem bad because they are, but it's mainly because you CAN see them now. Shit's been fucked forever.

It's probably just the beginning.

Did the kikes think they could mutilate over 200 million white American goyim men since 1950, and think that some of them wouldn't just "SNAP" and kill them?

Attached: circumcision.png (506x402, 385K)

this isn't pushback, this is staged or at least ushered along. White right wingers have been getting wailed on a regular boomer rallies to Charlottesville for over two years. we've been the lefts punching bag and target practice like Vegas and the softball game but suddenly..right before and important election some right wingers lashed out? yea right.

You think I care about Palestine. You hooknoses sent invaders into my lands and my children are being raped and murdered, and Then you point fingers at my people and say you’re racist. When will you understand? The book was written long before you.

>this isn't pushback,
yes it is ! stupid faggot

Attached: 1500240932023.jpg (300x220, 22K)

Yeah, we are approximating an absolute democracy and elites don't really like it.

in case anyone's forgotten who we're talkin bout here

Attached: 1527970851000.png (510x600, 273K)

they wouldn't be trying to ban guns if they didn't expect pushback

Attached: 1505693802477.png (1007x764, 389K)

I would fully support a New York caliphate.

The people that choose to identify as jewish are identifying thenselg with an ethno supremacist religion that have not place in america nor in the rest of the west
If they want to identify as jews go to israel now that they have it

Attached: 1540673664052.jpg (600x634, 162K)

checked for your typical tricks, shlomo

Attached: 1473442504478.jpg (795x715, 330K)

Jews are white.

The fact they're fighting back so vehemently means we're making progress.

They've gotten desperate it would appear. The internet has exposed them.

Attached: gawi.jpg (564x423, 30K)

Violence is the only solution against the intolerant supremacist that destroy all what america is about
You have seen with trump that didnt make any change, the political solution is dead
Hail bower

Attached: 1540673579178.png (697x339, 117K)

just conspiracy theory goy..those aren't really words you see there

The hell you say

Attached: thys.jpg (840x480, 23K)

The problem they created in media, social media, local governments, etc. is that the rules are now, "If you merely criticize us or even disagree with us, let alone question our beliefs or what we do, we are going to take your job, take your home, take your ability to make a livelihood, expose you to violence and ruin your life."

The response, from some, "Okay, fine. You can do that, but since you are going to ruin my life, I am going to do a hell of a lot worse than just criticize."

Expect more. You never know what is enough until you know what is too much.

Attached: 1540184780177.jpg (396x401, 35K)

Go back to israel if you want to identify as jewish

pushback? kek. more like a low IQ stormcuck was so stupid that he was influenced to murder some poor defenseless assholes due to internet shitposting. only thing more pathetic are the other retard stormcucks on the sidelines masturbating to the idea that this is going to ignite a race war.

>poor defenseless assholes

that would be the jew baby they were in the process of mutilating for their gay death desert cult.

internet killed the jews, figuratively &
literally

Attached: 1540674323273.jpg (498x905, 108K)

A

they don't get it, fuck the jews

Attached: fuck jews honestly.jpg (540x250, 108K)

What "push back" are your referring to?
Do you seriously think what happened today counts as push back?
What ground did the Jews lose today when "we" began to "push back" today?

Fuck off glow nigger.

fuck yourself meme flag

They lost their foreskin blood for that day since they were shot before getting to mutilate the baby