How did people react to 9/11 when it happened?

How did people react to 9/11 when it happened?

Attached: 4637634537.jpg (980x653, 212K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u9bLrjBZAqg
youtube.com/user/911EmpiricalEvidence/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=rKT-9OpneoY
todayscatholicworld.com/mossad-agents-911.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=pyTdMgBMam0
youtube.com/watch?v=GMieHgRG_MU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>my mom: someone just flew a plane into the wtc
>me: that's nice mom
And then I went to school. It was a bunch of speculation with information slowly drip fed to the public, there was a lot of flag waving and then we were in Iraq for some reason. That's all I remember.

Full spectrum. Rage, sadness, panic, unification, divisive, vengeful and many more. It was a touchstone moment for a lot of people. The people's relationship with the media, government, privacy, foreign influence all changed in a huge way.

We were like
>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I was very young so I thought it was a movie. I know a lot of guys these days though who have mostly forgotten it, some don't even remember the year it happened.

Literally who?

As a middle easterner, it made me want to be a pilot less.

Blamed Jews

>Didn't know anybody involved
>thought it was strategically brilliant
>felt neutral about it and still do

> how did people react to planes flying into NYC landmarks and killing 2000+ people
Hmm, I fucking wonder.

Craziest day I've ever experienced. I was 14 on the west coast. By the time I went to school it was pretty much over. People crying, freaking out, no classes, every classroom just had everyone watching tv. We left school early. Its pretty much what you would imagine it would be. Everyone super depressed, silent, down for weeks after. Can't imagine what it was like for people actually near NYC or DC.

>be 10
>it's mom's birthday
>wake up for school
>come downstairs to give her birthday wishes and kiss her
>she's staring at the TV with her hand on her mouth in shock
>I watch as the second tower collapses
>eat breakfast
>carpool arrives
>"Happy birthday mom" in a sarcastic tone
>my white knight dad gives me a dirty look but my mom chuckles darkly

Why did you wake up so late on a school day, you lazy faggot?

I was dancing with four other Israelis. We were all dressed like Arabs.

>thought it was strategically brilliant
Attacking ur own population to justify war, its pretty basic bitch strats if u ask me.

I also remember being scared about terrorist attacks and thinking a terrorists might try to fly a plane into the school since it was near the airport. It did look exactly like what you would see in a movie. It was the craziest thing anyone had ever seen before and it was plastered all over TV 24/7 for days until people made them stop showing the impacts on the news.

NYC is east coast, for the rest of us, we were eating breakfast or just waking up.

dancing and having fun

>How did people react to 9/11 when it happened?
Bunch of bigoted anti-Muslims xenophobes were created.

2nd plane hitting sent many people into fear, my parents felt like the world was ending. I remember being let out of school and being excited as fuck to play N64.

The Bush Admin used that fear and confusion to their advantage obviously. We've been melded by lies so of course the media is outraged people are waking up.

Was born in Texas, moved up to NJ in 2000 with the family because my dad was hired to design microchips in NJ, 911 happens and everything shuts down, massive layoffs, I'm back in Texas by 2002.

I was in elementary school, grade 6 or so. My dad had the TV on quite loud, woke me up and said "America is under attack". Then I watched live as the second plane flew into the building.

youtube.com/watch?v=u9bLrjBZAqg

Attached: 97c26932.png (256x196, 6K)

Finished masturbating pretty quickly

Jew here as well
much dancing, then planning the counter attack for Iran, I mean Iraq, I mean Afghanistan.

>woke me up and said "America is under attack"
kek, Idk why I find that funny.

Was in driver's ed when it happened. They just made us have the radio on to listen to it while we drove.

We got back to class and they just made us watch the news the rest of the day. Got the day after off. Was pretty dope too because we also got to go to a bunch of bullshit assemblies to "remember the fallen" which meant no classwork :^)

Attached: YaranaikaThinking.png (88x100, 7K)

I live in NYC. Was a commuter student, Freshman year. It was my late day so I was still home. My mom told me "We're under attack"

my first reaction was sadness, thinking about all those people. There was no rage yet, just sadness and trying to get in touch with lived ones, them mobilizing volunteer efforts.

As the news came out, yeah kill those terrorists bastards. Then the Patriot Act, Iraq, for some reason, Gitmo, TSA and all the over reactions we had...when the one thing we needed to stop an event like this in the future - lock the fucking cabin door.

>be playing Crash Bandicoot 2 aka best Bandicoot
>dad yells me to come downstairs
>see what's going on
>ask if I can go back and play Crash

>next day kids were drawing planes flying into the towers at skewl

Attached: 1529213922904.jpg (400x400, 36K)

Realized everything would change. And it did.

Imagine living in in a world where you literally thought no other country could ever have a chance at harming that many people. Our military was the best in the world, everyone assumed if there was ever any kind of air attack the military would take care of it. No one even thought about radical Muslims at all. They just remembered that they blew up some airplanes in the 1970s and 80s with bombs and they werent suicide missions. No one even imagined people would be crazy enough to go on a suicide mission and fly planes into towers. People thought airport security was enough.

Now imagine that something so crazy happens that it wakes you up to the fact you are actually not safe at all and there is really hardly any protection from attacks. It blew everyones mind.

I didn't feel anything, and I was 2 blocks away when the first plane hit.

I felt some frustration that my fav bookstore and coffee shop was now rubble. That's it.

bullshit and fuck if i care

Attached: coup.jpg (720x720, 454K)

Amerifat living up to the name. Time zones, nigger.

gook like typing detected.

Felt kinda bad, but didn't know any of them personally so why would I cry or act hysterically? I'll never understand people who fake that shit over events that don't harm them or people close to them. Pure crocodile tears.

Just as planned

We wanted the blood of those responsible, immediately.

Kind of like we feel about anti-semites and violent alt-Righters now.

Fuck off bots

This. Everyone around me felt that terror that day. Even in Canada, we knew America was at the height of its dominance. The thought that an outside enemy could harm that many people in that way was inconcievable. North Americans realized the world was not safe.

was in 4th grade. school didn't even go into lockdown

Wake up
Maintenance guy comes in to fix the sink.
He says, "Someone flew a plane into the World Trade Center Tower."
>Turn on PC
>Pull up news stream.
I saw another plane go boom while they were on the air.
>OH SHIT
Head to my Mom's to make sure she was not in a panic as a result.

Same, except I was playing C&C Red Alert 2.

I was 22 at the time

all my friends were like "I voted for Gore but thank god Bush won"

Fuck nazis

They destroyed their4th amendment like good goyim.

I was in HS chemistry class when the health teacher ran in yelling we were under attack. TV was carted in and we had a class habbening watch.

Imagine a bunch of retarded muzzies turning the most powerful country in The World to its personal bitch, spitting in its face and telling it who’s boss. Years later millions defending them to the death because they’re a minority, say what you want about Europe, but America is just as, if not worse.

Attached: 6BB3403D-FF04-48A0-A5FE-FAA3002A852A.jpg (1200x800, 214K)

How come you don't have a country user.
The best levels was the polar bear ones.

>No one even imagined people would be crazy enough to go on a suicide mission and fly planes into towers. People thought airport security was enough.
this, those were innocent times before the war.

911 was pretty awesome , jews won

Was 9/11 the exact moment where the American empire went into decline?

it reminded me of a dream i had

>How come you don't have a country user.
a man is no one.

Normies did the same thing they always do, ran emotion.exe and signaled their virtue (followed command input). I remember feeling like I'd just seen dejavu in the Matrix, like the equations being sent into me by the media didn't add up, that something was odd or missing. Only years later would the internet reveal the truth.

Attached: 39293293.jpg (3002x1608, 1.96M)

utterly predictable, but hen there was a crane collapse on the same day in mecca, and on january 19 tallest building in teheran repeated the feat the towers did,
my understanding is that it's pure coincidence, but this lady seems to be very convincing:
youtube.com/user/911EmpiricalEvidence/videos

I had to make a report for school on something we saw on the telivision. Guess they tasked me with an easy one. Headline:"jew with sheep-mask flies into wtc".

I was in the USA visiting family and had a flight back to Holland from LAX... I got up and everyone was watching TV and having breakfast... I remember saying, "fuck, you think my flight is cancelled?"

Immediate reactions
>NPCs: omg a plane just hit the WTC!!!
>Intellectuals: It was the jews in the US government.

I was happy because I was able to leave school early. I was in elementary school at the time. I didn't understand what went on until around middle school/ high school. I also didn't know what Islam or a Muslim was, since I kept myself away --voluntarily, from online devices. I didn't realize how many things I was able avoid, although it was useless because my innocence went away real fast the secondo my parents gave me smartphone, after I told them not to give me one (because I was familiar with the problems it causes). I didn't even know what masturbation ment until my junior year of high school. I was an innocent person
>sigh.jpg

The older kids were saying they'd join the military as soon as they were 18. Most didn't but one guy did and was a driver and caught a piece of shrapnel behind his ear and is now semi retarded

first plane while i was in my high school science class. the teacher just folded his arms and nervously stared at the tv while going "oh this is bad...this is bad...this is bad" over and over.
next class, history - the (male) teacher was sobbing.
as students mostly nobody gave a fuck. basically all we did in every class and lunch for the next week was watch the news, so that was awesome.

I was in chemistry class. I went into full-on 'IT'S HAPPENING' mode. Told teacher I had a family member there and acted distraught. Went home and enjoyed the rest of my day off.

Attached: ce293ebcdd9c006ef0c6ea6c9555def5.jpg (600x800, 52K)

A friend of mine told me that would result in World War 3

It made me scared as fuck

I live in Annapolis and my Dad was supposed to meet a friend for lunch at the Pentagon. He ended up missing it but I remember freaking out, I was in 7th grade and didnt have a cell phone so I didnt know he was safe for a few hours. Also remember AWACS and a bunch of F16's flying around like crazy since BWI is such an important an busy airport.

Attached: 1470544337741.gif (371x404, 722K)

It was more like they almost immediately announced it was Osama. And the passport on the street. Complete bullshit.

>t-rex scratch beard jpg
qui bono with this event
>t-rex scratch beard jpg again
this thread is for what exactly, like the not-goyim that started it is trying to do what? me be confused, I gather the rout in the financial markets is inconclusive so glowing-niggers simply don't know what to spout on 4chin so they revert to usual bs i.e. trauma induce the foreskin deprived murifats, keep them on their toes, something like that

>be 11
>at tennis tournament, oblivious
>dad and my friend's mom pick up me and my friend when it's over
>dad says some sand niggers flew a plane into the WTC
>i go wtf, we talk about fucking sand niggers
>my friend's radical lefty mom gets super uncomfortable and doesn't talk the whole way home

based 911 science class bro

Attached: jebisme.jpg (530x298, 19K)

>>Intellectuals: It was the jews in the US government.
Enjoy surveillance, you sick bastard.

Osama Bin Ladin was responsible. There was some negligence, but the negligence was only that George Bush had a preexisting desire to attack Iraq, to get revenge for his father, so he ignored the Islamic extremist threat until it was too late.

No shit jews were dancing, they knew the hammer was about to come down hard on their enemies. That doesn't mean they did it, you ignorant racist. Palestinians danced in the streets as well, and they didn't do it either:

youtube.com/watch?v=rKT-9OpneoY

Was at work heard it on the radio. Around noon people wandered away from work and went home. Plane started to land at our very rural isolated airport. People from all around drove to the airport to pick up the stranded travelers and take them home, Most stayed 3 days before the airport opened back up. People were generally terrified.

this

Attached: 349.jpg (637x921, 33K)

I remember my family leaving work early to take me out of school. Locals died in the pentagon attacks. We also had the sniper a few years later.

>t. dcfag

Shill.

[spoiler]anyone got "that" webm?[/spoiler]

Attached: 1540180368215.jpg (474x321, 38K)

Had an eerie feeling reading your post until you said your teacher was a dude. My teacher was female and completely believed my "emotional state".

Low quality bait

>How did people react to 9/11 when it happened?
The US made sure that no important people were inconvenienced or embarrassed

Attached: 84BW.jpg (1028x675, 322K)

Anger. Our teachers allowed us to make anti Osama and middle-east posters and we put them up in the school halls. How times have changed...

I told 9/11 jokes the day of in the elevator at work.

>don't ask questions
fuck off dickhead, you want an open investigation for everything concerning national security, something that didn't happen.
This points to something much bigger, people will and should ask questions you oligarch cunt

Had an eerie feeling reading your post until you said your teacher was a dude. My teacher was female and completely believed my "emotional state".

Everyone was nice for like three days, it was beautiful.

"1st world" needs some backbone, needs serious ass kicking, those imbecile females need threat of some sort, just read whole of berserk manga, sad that it ended inconclusive, I guess it's still ongoing, there was uproar about goblin slayer recently, that's what prompted me to do it, searching for something to fill the void

It traumatized the entire Western world in a single day.

The scope of it could not be full processed. Who? why? The horrific nature of the deaths was unsettling. In following days there was a deep shared sadness that quickly turned to rage. It was in this moment of grief that the jews launched their plans to commit the US to a 20 year war on every Islamic country. We would later learn that the 60% occupied WTC would be demolished with explosives and use 9/11 as a cover. Many jews took the day off on 9/11. That should tell you something.

todayscatholicworld.com/mossad-agents-911.htm

>A friend of mine told me that would result in World War 3
it almost did.

America decided to kill massive numbers of people. anyone even remotely connected to or peripherally supporting terrorists (like you idiots who post propaganda in support of the MAGAbomber and Synagogue Shooter). We didn't care who was in the way, we would have fought and die to the last man, woman, and child, and launched nukes to kill everybody without a second thought if a nuclear power got in the way. You were right to be scared.

youtube.com/watch?v=pyTdMgBMam0

I happen to know personally that Bush went to Musharraf in Pakistan and said "we can do this one of two ways: either we have your full cooperation, or we bomb your country into the stone age."

Musharraf cooperated.

Shock really. I was stuck at work but I was listening to Stern as it happened and they slowly realized it was a terror attack. I worked for a waste company in an IBM warehouse and was the only one from my company there so I just sat at my desk listening to Stern the whole day. It was all anybody talked about for weeks

It isn't bait you retard, when I was young I always hears adults talking about how they wished they didn't have cellphones because of a bunch of crap. I also didn't speak to anyone at school because they were mostly degenerates. I was the stereotypical innocent Christian student who wasn't exposed to tons of crap. I literally asked people what jacking off was, and they started laughing at me, but then they realized I was serious, but they told me that I probably don't want to know. I also don't remember 9/11 because of how young I was.

by the way, you can pick my glorious drunken mind for another 10 minutes or so, then i'm going to sleep

Immediately most people seemed totally shock n awe frozen.
The world got quiet for a second as the media descended into its feeding frenzy.

Heard*

For the longest time I would play with my neighbors outside, and I rarely had access to any connected devices. The only thing I ever played was Nintendo 64, and PS1 which our school gave to us for free. I didn't get a PS2 until they were dying out.

>We didn't care who was in the way,
le golem? i.e. like the jewish tale?

Keep playing with fire, little man.

Your flags mean you get to deal with CIA, not FBI.

Good luck.

DEAD NIGGERS
youtube.com/watch?v=GMieHgRG_MU

I was 20 at the time. It was nuts, a real shocker. I was living in Chicago, and every time a plane went overhead, people would stop and turn their heads to the sky, as if any/every plane was suspect. I remember the night of 9/11, it was the first time since I'd moved to Chicago that I saw zero planes in the sky. I was used to there being between 5-10 visible at any given moment. But what stood out to me most was the just incomprehensibility of the whole thing, the people stuck in those buildings, the people jumping. What was it like to be on that plane? What was it like to be in those towers? The images were burned into your retinas within 5 days. Everything stopped. It's all anyone talked about. It's all anyone thought about. It was really fucking crazy.

what's with the flag fucktard?

Didn't give a fuck. Was amazed by how traumatized the adults around me were by it. It was bizarre seeing people's reactions in general.

It was also obviously fishy from the second it happened. Reporting was all over the place, the level of FEAR FEAR FEAR hysteria coming out of the news was INSANE. Less brainwashed, more rambunctious type of kids my age could see pretty easily form the very beginning that there was some kind of bullshit going on. Brainwashing on the news continued non-stop for weeks afterward.

Wasn't it actually three cruise missiles and thermite charges in the middle of the building there was pictures proving it during work on the wtc in August

Looks like you lost today race traitor. You lost SCOTUS, you lost the 2016 election...

you seem to be doing a lot of losing these days.

Attached: cvilledoit.png (600x400, 404K)

the teacher rolled in the tv into are classroom and I screamed "lol these niggas getting dabbed on by an airplane" then got up and dabbed on one of the tvs