They’re going after Gab

They’re going after Gab
We’re really staring down the barrel of a sort of corporate dictatorship

Attached: BDD63BE3-22C7-4944-B3B3-86E4D3B6599D.jpg (1242x900, 343K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gabbai
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sumner_Redstone
web.archive.org/web/20181027160428/https://imgur.com/a/cwB9QkR
youtube.com/watch?v=GMieHgRG_MU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Are they going to stop working with the company producing his breakfast cereal as well?

A synthesis of sorts.

Attached: JewWorldOrder.png (524x356, 156K)

>just make your own platform bro

Attached: Gab-maymay.jpg (1946x1970, 1.47M)

gab was doomed to fail anyway

>be normie, hear about gab.ai
>signup, see boomers going full 1488 and no mainstream media to follow
>never go back

You win some and you lose some.

F

Totalitarianism, just what stormfags and commies wanted.

i thought gab was owned and created by jews?

>next shooter
>a (((post))) on Jow Forums
>pol gets shutdown
>msm and plebbit have a fuckfest of joy

Why stop there?
Why doesn't PayPal end relations with: the manufacturer of the vehicle he drove, the maker of the shoes he wore, the bank that holds his mortgage, the grocery store he shops at, the utility company that supplies his water and power...fuck it all...why doesn't PayPal just disavow everyone and everything and go out of business?

Use net still exists.

fuck 1a, 2a is next

Strengthening the monopoly case against faceberg and youtube

He breathed air
suffocate the earth

NEXT COMES THE MASS DEPLATFORMING

WHEN THEY GET DISAPPEARED FROM THE INTERNET THEN THEY GET DISAPPEARED IRL

HAHAHAHA IT BEGINSSSSSSSSSSS

Attached: 562f276er2.gif (370x281, 706K)

Reminder to never use Paypal

Just start your own PayPal. I love how whites think they are the master race but own actually shit lol!

This unreasonableness from these corporations, using these fringe situations to justify cutting people off monetarily. Opportunistic jackals and vultures one and all. They're not concerned with stopping future situations like this, they're concerned with silencing free speech and thought, punishing their political enemies.

God dammit, lads. I hate this shit so much.

Gab and their founders are such bullshit. Besides being human shitbags themselves (one of their founders was kicked out of ycombinator for harassment), their platform is nothing more than a vehicle for people kicked out of reddit, twitter, and etc to have a new home to spread their hateful bullshit. Their belief in "free speech" is just a convenient excuse to parrot right wing hate speech, conspiracy theories, and all related nonsense. Good for PayPal to shut them out and Microsoft should take them off their Azure as well.

Free speech isn’t freedom from social accountability.

>muslim shoots whites
Oh no! They’re might be a backlash against Muslims...
>white shoots Jews
GOYIM YOU WILL ALL DIE

How easy is it to do that? You probably need cooperation with the banks to do that and they will shut down your account for being affiliated with (((terrorism))).

Attached: 1519837949492.png (500x560, 56K)

It has always been this way. Name a point in this country's history when the lower class white men were treated fair? We've always been cannon fodder for the elite.

>The future is female.
White men will be the lowest class of people. Even 80 IQ niggers will be treated better.

This only happened because people like the Krappenstink bros started whining on Tw@tter about it.

I laugh at your weakness and laziness. Thank goodness white colonist did not have that weak mind set

good job you stupid fucking faggot ass stormfags

What the fuck is gab? What the fuck is bno news? How edgy are we going with paranoid safespaces filled with propaganda?

I was merely postulating. Please outline how to make a successful paypal competitor.

Get fucked kike

People still USE paypal?
What is this? 2008?

>if you don't like our platform go make your own
>shoah's your platform

I swear they're gaslighting us

Fuck paypal I'm never using them

I’ll take a leader with balls and a state with an iron will over giving votes to unintelligent fools like you any day. 4th Reich now!

Attached: D02C63FC-9EDC-454D-BE0C-EC742B7E3734.gif (220x204, 148K)

Why do I care?

No one should use PayPal ever. They attempt to use their power and influence to dictate speech.

It's the most used payment processor BY FAR

if only there was a crypto currency invented

How did banning those lolis work out for ya, Gab?

>had the balls to kill himself
Okay.

Not a fan of corporations policing the internet. Freedom of speech is just as bad being regulated by corporate interest as it is by government. Gab is boring as fuck so nothing of value lost.

>Shutting down their favorite honeypot and boogeyman.

Neoliberal Jewish Capitalism will soon silence all dissidents without warning and care of backlash. Private power is as oppressive as government power.

Attached: piss.png (500x114, 59K)

Paypal CEO Dan (((Schulman))). Very surprising.

>Trump supporters are Nazi
>Trump supporters are on redddit Jow ForumsT_D
When is paypal going to terminate redddit?

Lol, BTFO alt cucks

Underrated

what do you mean "going"

Checked

what do you mean "what" "do" you" "mean"

Well it's becoming more clear. I was on the fence for this Jewish shooting, but shutting down Gab would be all I need to see it's a ruse.
We'll see if they do what they did to Alex to Gab.

As usual, the leftists attack us with our own systems. They infiltrate the private sector, "deplatform" us, and then
>whasamatta you against the free market brah?
while continuing to persecute the bakers who don't want to work for gay weddings, etc. Similar to bringing in rapefugees through the churches,
>would Jesus have turned them away?

And?
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gabbai

So fucking gay.

Why punish GAB just because this guy used the platform?

Did he use Google?

Attached: 1539737388078.jpg (408x424, 38K)

This is Rome all over again. The Germanic slaves the Romans took were the lowest of the low. Even African slaves were treated better. They used to feed us to lions and laugh about it. Those days are going to return.

Their Twitter is anal aidscancer rn from the wave of blue checks scvitzhing over this.

Attached: 262D3BD2-C5F9-4655-9B74-71AA817C3CA0.jpg (640x615, 164K)

The identity is worth it all.

Because corporations have agendas. They are not neutral. They are deeply political and will use their influence when possible. You Americans should stop giving a fuck about capitalist ideals. Make your corporations kneel before they literally take you to McRe-education camps.

G*ogle is a part of the (((system))) while Gab is not (and used by its enemies), so they wanted to take it down. The public didn't care when they did it to Alex Jones, so now Gab is next. First they came for...

You just made the same arguement as the synagogue shooter did

You're an idiot, dude. Corporations care about money.

quints of truth

>implying they haven't been going after Gab since day 1

On August 9, 2018, Torba announced that Microsoft Azure threatened to suspend the site if they didn't remove some 'anti-semetic' Patrick Little posts.
This is the problem. All hosting is now highly centralized. You can easily run your own independent Twitter clone using Mastadon software, but who is going to host it: nobody once shit hits the fan.
Surprised all these boomer larping neonazis haven't switched to some kind of decentralized async chat network or social media.

Before we cry about some dead jews, lets not forget who the real victims are. All the innocent white men who will be blamed for what one crazy person did.

Attached: 1512969021971.png (791x816, 348K)

Just like in muh cyberpunk novels.

Attached: 154589874326.jpg (349x500, 79K)

Because this was either planned or is just the excuse they were looking for.

You cared enough to state:
>Just start your own PayPal.
If you can't back up your statements why post?

Who the fuck cares? Normal people don't

damn if i want thinking about that today but it's notoriously insecure

I don't personally care, but I did my homework on where the money is here, and what's going on.

Facts:
Gunman has automatic firearms
Gunman allegedly killing Jews because he's anti-semitic
Mentality of gunman is such that he hates Jews SO MUCH that he is willing/is going to go kill Jews just because he hates them.
Goes into Synagogue with 100+ Jews?
Has automatic firearm with enough rounds to get into full firefight with police force.
>Kills 11

Was this guy an anti-semitic Storm Trooper?

Further: google trends search of gab.com past year? most gab.com searches committed from New York and California as well as Pennsylvania

CBS is going HARD on anti-Gab stuff at the moment.

CBS? Former owner, Redstone, formerly Rothstein? Jewish. CBS parent company National Amusements .

Sumner Redstone lives in California.
CBS headquarters? New York.

Age group most likely to GOOGLE SEARCH FOR A WEBSITE RATHER THAN USE THE ADDRESS BAR?!?!?

Look, every one of you fuckers knows what is coming. This shit never ends. My advice it to do all the drugs you can before we all get FEMA camped.

>his car manufacturee is what aided him in spreading the same alt right ideology he followed to radicalize himself and murder people

Do you think other people dont see how easily your arguments get poked full of holes

Attached: tevwfsgg3em11.jpg (856x602, 59K)

He already posted or at least lurked here

>social media archive
web.archive.org/web/20181027160428/https://imgur.com/a/cwB9QkR

assuming that it isn't what intelligence agencies posted there after his accounts got suspended when his identify was found out

why are you guys acting surprise...facebook started the purge and you said nothing...

they'll take down gab and a few others but literally no one on social media is talking about this outside of political circles. political violence is just assumed now and doesn't sway anyone. Normies on facebook are just posting horror film shit for holloween right now.

did he have a facebook as well?

>banks and a corporations should deice what people say
Kys

IF he did I don't know , those pictures with the white background are from Gab not FB

apparently he also had an Instagram but fuck know where it is now

Corporate dictatorship
>What is fascism?

We're gonna kill your people and rape your kids and there's not a damn thing you kikes are gonna do about it

Gab is shit anyway. Shitty fucking interface, endless lagging, defensive, whining fuck owners. Just total shit.

Let it burn.

Gab was used to promote his shitty ideology. Coco Puffs had nothing to do with it.

Gab is already experiencing huge issues keeping its site online today. I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if Microsoft or Cloudflare dropped them by week's end.

That shit is so dead
youtube.com/watch?v=GMieHgRG_MU

>try to use shooting for gun control
>fail in minutes
>try to use shooting for mid-term
>fail
>go with plan B and use shooting to deplatform

Nationalist authoritarianism with a third position approach to economics based on conservative, traditional Western values. What about it?

wouldn't Mastadon shut down "hate speech" too?

Quit shilling your garbage noise

>just make your own platform bro
Yeah, I’m sure the 1.6 Billion dollar mega bucks winner will finance it too

And? You expect leftists to support free speech?

I'm astonished that Paypal hadn't terminated their relationship sooner. It's not like the talk going on via Gab was some secret.

Mass killers have used Twitter and kikebook. They gonna shut them down too? Of course not. Kikes run those places.

google trends search of gab.com past year?
LAST YEAR
>Shooter twitter account - 2017
HOW OLD WAS HIS GAB ACCOUNT?

most gab.com searches committed from New York and California as well as Pennsylvania

CBS is going HARD on anti-Gab stuff at the moment.

CBS? Former owner, Redstone, formerly Rothstein? Jewish. CBS parent company National Amusements .

Sumner Redstone lives in California.
CBS headquarters? New York.

Age group most likely to GOOGLE SEARCH FOR A WEBSITE RATHER THAN USE THE ADDRESS BAR?!?!?

Attached: anti_gab_why.png (1347x933, 271K)

>These evil nazi right wingers are trying to kill us!
>How do we stop them?
>I know, lets demonize more of them, and shut down any form of communication we dont approve of!
>Surely this will make them like us aga-

Attached: 46652_web.jpg (400x301, 17K)

Bullshit. Imagine him trying to pull that shit on an empty stomach. Coco Puffs was essential. Coco Puffs is the official cereal of the alt-right.

The Federal Tovernment should insist PayPal terminate its relationship with Twitter since they allowed ISIS to use it as a communications and propaganda platform for years.

Mastadon is software for you to run your own twitter. It's "federated" meaning anybody can run their own server yet still send messages to each other.

The problem is you need to find somebody willing to host your turbo anti-semite Mastadon instance so perhaps Iran

But all of you faglords will keep using paypal

Pol is next